View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next
 Demonology for dummies (For Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Demonology for dummies (For Fornicarus)
Blue eyes widened as Pia saw the large, phallic appendages aimed at her nether body. But while they might be widening in terror in most similar situations, now they were sparkling with anticipation and hunger. How she longed to have them inside her, and to feel her own flesh widen ans stretch to accommodate them.
Thus she lifted her legs to give them good access. She no longer cared if she would find it hard to walk, or even sit the next day.

Pia jerked as they forced their way inside her, a pure bodily reflex. She dug her fingernails into the tentacle she was stroking, and suckled it as hard as she could. Her eyelids fluttered as her mind tried to cope with the double dose of bodily sensations.

She knew she could make it even tighter and better. She put her legs, now high in the air together, and forced them as far back as she could, even letting go of the tentacle facefucking her with one hand to help holding them back.
Thus she could enjoy the sensation of feeling her own muscles tightening around the tentacles, and as a byproduct let the creature have a good look at her glistening thighs and ass.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:27 pm
Profile YIM

Allow me to assist, human. The creature added silently as tendrils rose up, sliding around her legs and keeping them bound together and pushed against her. With much of its consciousness open to Pia, she was certainly feeling as much as twice the sensations and arousal as she normally would have ever felt, along with racking up new experiences. A slightly thicker tentacle, however, approached her face as the one she had been sucking on finally retreated.

This new tendril had a decidedly phallic look to it, the bulbous head quite inviting as the small slit atop it leaked pre-cum that tasted quite sweet and tangy, almost addictive. The tendril also was quite more sensitive than any of the others, which would prove to be a wonderful surprise for Pia.

And with her holes more tighter to enter, the tentacles buried within her began procuring more of their natural ooze, making her cunt and ass quite slick with the goo. And in doing so, it allowed the tightening muscles within Pia to become highly sensitive as new stabs of pleasure suddenly lanced through her insides, soaking her heated core with wild surges of pleasure. Spurred on forth by Pia's acts, the tendrils began to fuck the young girl, giving no thought for being gentle now that she no longer cared for that, concerned only with raping her for all the joys the creature could gleam from her.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Pia's chest heaved as she drew air into her lungs when the tentacle withdrew from her mouth.
Pia wanted to moan out her lust so bad it hurt, and now that her empty mouth allowed it, she did so, uttering horny sounds of pleasure.

It did not take long for her to focus on the new tentacle. She placed a hand on it, guiding it towards her face. Its glistening tip left tiny droplets of sweet pre cum on her lips and cheeks. She placed her lips and tongue on it, and was surprised by its delicious flavor. She was even more surprised when she felt just how sensitive it was. She had to interrupt her attempts at getting it into her mouth a few times, as the sensory overload made her involuntarily throw her head back, mewling from pure physical delight.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:22 pm
Profile YIM

The creature continued to ravage the young Pia's body with its twin tentacles buried within her sexes as she kept on sucking its sensitive appendage, making its arousal even stronger, a sensation it made sure to pass on to Pia. With her unable to get the tentacle in without experiencing an overload on her senses, the tendril plunged ahead into her mouth, forcibly making her suck on it while enduring fresh surges of powerful sensations. With her lost within its sensory delights, the creature cared less and less about appeasing the female and more on using her to pleasure itself.

Just as she fed on the monster's sensations, so did the monster feed on her, swallowing up all the delightful sensory morsels she was experiencing and ensuring she kept on being bombarded with more. Already, it could feel its organs churning with release, a feeling it too shared with Pia, allowing her to feel what the male orgasm felt like. Suddenly, the tentacles burst with cum, filling her up with its own semen, mingling with those of Pia's own and the doppelganger that had raped her before. More continue to flow into Pia, overwhelming her with its powerful orgasm, forcibly triggering one of her own as they were now linked.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:07 am

For once, Pia did not mind being used at all. Partly because her mind was overwhelmed by the new sensation, but even more so because she was now experiencing levels of pleasure she had quite literary not been able to experience before. Not just the intensity of the pleasure, but the nature of it. She was now experiencing a new world of the senses, sex from an alien perspective. It was similar, but yet so different from what she had experienced in her own body.

For once, she experienced herself from another's perspective. She was her own little rape doll.

Oh my! What is that feeling? I know that, it feels like.. no, it doesn't.. but.. Oh My! I think I.. it.. I am..

And suddenly Pia felt herself over flooding with sperm, just as her brain exploded with the feeling of ejaculating sweet cum into a tender body.

This triggered her own body, who now mirrored the creature ravaging it with an orgasm of her own. The blonde little fucktoy twitched and shook with the force of the reaction.

Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me.. ride it as long as it last. Fuck me as the willing whore I am!, her mind screamed, just as her mouth struggled to swallow the cum filling her mouth.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:09 pm
Profile YIM

The creature continued to ravage Pia, tendrils raping her willing and hungry body even as its mind continued to submerge her own within an ocean of pleasure and joy, allowing for no opportunities to rethink any of what she was saying or doing. Despite its promises of being gentle, it had no wish to let the female go so soon, not when she could provide for countless hours of enjoyment, more than any other females it had ever toyed with. The sweet little female's innocent mind was simply too much for it to give up, especially when Pia kept on getting confronted with such new sensations that continued to bombard her mind and body; it enjoyed such sensations, it enjoyed her innocence when it came to such things, and it would not allow such enjoyment to end so quickly...

The Marquis grinned as he watched Pia being raped by the creature, so willingly. Such a thing amused him, knowing how quickly people abandoned themselves when they faced such sweet delights. There was truly no power stronger than temptation, and the Marquis knew it. It was what he had built his kingdom around, after all. But he could quickly see that the creature wasn't going to do as it was told. That was quickly becoming a problem these days, the fact that some of his creations were becoming defiant... If only his greatest 'son' hadn't rebelled against him. The Marquis decided on an action quickly, hoping to prevent the creature from running amok with Pia in its grasps; it wouldn't do to have the female held up by the monster, that wasn't the purpose of the games, after all.

A loud snapping sound could be heard, resounding around the enclosed chamber, and as if it was a signal, the creature began acting strange, almost as if it was acting against its own will. The tendrils, reluctantly, retreated from Pia's entrances as its mind broke contact with the female, letting her go free grudgingly even as its massive tentacles began pulling on the chains, forcibly dragging up the heavy door that prevented her from moving on to the next chamber. And from behind the door as it rose up, the figure of a young, blond-haired man could be seen, smirking. "The girl, please. Don't make me punish you, Fido." Growling threateningly, the tentacle holding Pia then brought her toward the door, releasing her into the young man's arms gently before withdrawing into the pitch-black water; it had no desire to be wracked with agonizing pain again, as much as it would have dearly loved to mangle the young man.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:58 am

Pia rode out her orgasm, waves upon waves of pleasure flooding her mind and body, washing out all thought of escape, washing away any thoughts of shame, never mind that she was here unwillingly, never mind she was being watched by the unseen audience.

As her climax passed, she found herself ready for the next one, as the lust of the massive creature taking her now where her own. Bucking hips, lashing tongue, sucking mouth..

And then a voice interrupted it all, and the tentacles were withdrawing.

"Nooooo...", she protested at first. She did not want this to end.

Wait? Does this mean I won?

Pia shook her head to realign herself with with her own senses. It was weird, being herself again. She blinked a few times, and realized where she was.
She was in the arms of some young man. She was also naked, wet, and leaking monstrous semen.

"Err.. hi?"

If death by embarrassment had been physically possible, Pia would have been a corpse by now.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:02 pm
Profile YIM

"Err.. hi?"

The demon stared back at Pia, still holding her within his arms. This wasn't something one normally hear when holding a female. But then again, one didn't normally hold a naked and wet female, covered in the juices of a monster.

Normally.

"Hello there. I imagine you're a bit confused as to what just happened. And all I can say is... The master would like to extend his congratulations upon your recent victory over... Spot." Luju jerked his head toward the chamber holding the great creature, even as its tentacles were lowering the heavy door back down, sealing the chamber off yet again. "Go to hell, Fluffy. Go to- Oh, never mind, we're already there..." The demon sighed as he turned the other way, moving on to the next chamber without even giving her a chance to rest in between. But then again, he was carrying her and that was probably rest enough for the demons.

The Marquis snorted, amused at Luju's remark. Perhaps it was fine if his subjects were just a bit out of control...

"I've also been instructed by Forneus to inform you that you've only two chambers left but that you shouldn't let your guard down yet. The hard part is yet to come and all that." Luju spoke curtly as he stepped up the stairs, taking care to keep Pia from banging into the walls. He had no wish to allow harm come to the girl and then be brutally crushed by the Marquis. Once was enough, after all. And then, unknown to the demon carrying Pia, a familiar voice returned.

'Well, it seems that you've overcome your Goliath. You've our respect now, Pia. It won't be much longer until you're finally out of this hell, and as before, we will aid you in escaping whenever we can.'

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:18 pm

"Thanks..", she muttered. Mostly to the voice inside her head, but also to the man carrying her.

It was not unpleasant, really. Being carried in the strong arms of a rather good looking young man. She could get used to that. Problem was, she was naked, freshly ravaged and on her way to some challenge that could easily cost her her life. Kind of made it awkward.
Oh well..

"So.." she began. "I don't know what the rules are, and I don't want you to get in trouble or anything, but.. can you tell me anything about the next challenge?"
She was looking at the man, but the question was for the voice as well.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:25 am
Profile YIM

"You're welcomed, miss." Luju spoke, not knowing that the thank was also directed at the hidden voices belonging to his own father.

The demon continued to carry Pia up the stairs, but soon they were headed down another hallway, the door fast approaching them. The next challenge would be a difficult one, for the girl, at the very least. The Marquis had decided on a particularly amusing challenge, believing it to be just beyond the girl's ability to handle. Which was why, of course, he had decided on bringing in someone to aid her in overcoming it.

'We've no idea what trial you shall face next, as the Marquis hasn't been forthcoming with what he had planned for you... All we know is that it is difficult to complete with only one person. We suspect that he means to abandon you in the challenge, allowing you to fail on your own, unfairly. Worry not, little one, we won't allow the bastard to have his way like that.'

Luju, still unaware that the voices were trying to reassure her, cleared his throat just as they fell silent. The door before him opened, revealing a large chamber, with virtually nothing inside save for a chair of some sort. The walls were lined with doors, which seemed to be sealed shut and hadn't been opened for a long, long time. The door at the other side of the room, however, didn't seem to be locked or anything like that. But, given the nature of this world, it was logical to assume that it wouldn't open if she tried it.

"The Marquis informed me of your challenge, and yes, he has made it clear that I am to explain to you the task before you." The demon spoke just as he carried Pia to the chair, gently placing her into it. "Behind these eight doors, all of them locked up, are demons you might have heard of. The door before you..." Luju pointed out at the exit. "Is sealed shut by a mechanism within it. It can only be opened after it has accumulated enough energy. This challenge is, actually, a race against time. Your task is to procure the necessary energy for the mechanism in order to unlock the door and escape... Before the eight doors around you are unlocked."

"The demons within them have been sealed up for a very long time, girl. If you fail to open that door, they will be released from their confines and you will be, as we say, up the Styx River without a paddle. As for what they are... I'm quite sure you've heard of him. His name is Legion, for he is many.

Now, he would reveal the twist behind the Marquis' trap. "The kind of energy the mechanism requires, however, is of a sexual nature. This challenge is normally done with two people or more, working together. But since you came alone... The Marquis has generously agreed to provide you with assistance."

And from behind Luju, a familiar sight appeared. "Hehe, hello there again, Pia!" The doppelganger from the first challenge, the monster within the mirror that had raped her, would be her savior for this challenge... Such irony could only come from the twisted and sadistic Marquis. "Looks like we'll be working together again, huh?" Evil-Pia looked, unfortunately, quite pleased with this turn of events. She hadn't enjoyed being whisked away but if it was for this... If it was for Pia... Well, that was just fine! And from a glance, it was quite obvious nothing had changed... She was still as naked as ever, and with her hard cock between her legs, eager to use it on the poor girl once again.

"You have the worst luck of anyone I've ever seen, I have to say."

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Legion? Sounds bad! She knew of the name, obviously, but had no idea what to actually expect.

Pia remembered the hordes of demons in the lake of lava. Would this legion be as bad? She shuddered. There might be worse fates than being fucked by a demon, and she feared she would know that all to well soon. Luckily, she would get assistance.
She blushed a bit, thinking for a split second that the man carrying her might be chosen for the job, until a familiar voice was heard.

"Uh oh!", she said, recognizing her evil twin. Evilpia was obviously ready to go. The throbbing cock emerging from her sex said so quite clearly. Apart from that one addition, she really was Pia's twin.
Physically at least. Where Pia was both scared and bothered by her position, her clone seemed quite excited by it all.

"Err.. hi."
she muttered. If there was a proper reaction to seeing your own rapacious mirror image, no one had told Pia about it.
"You.. you really enjoy this, don't you?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:43 pm
Profile YIM

The evil twin could only nod happily, not really seeing any reason to be anything but. "Oh, yes! I get to spend some more time with you... What could be better than that? And... Boy, you must really had a good time, being covered in all that gunk!" Evilpia exclaimed as she looked over her twin, taking notice of what she had just gone through.

An annoyed sigh escaped Luju's lips and the demon snapped his fingers. In that instant, Evilpia slapped herself randomly, yelping and disappearing. In only a moment, she soon returned, rubbing her cheek and shooting death glares at the demon.

"Father didn't bring you here to chat with Pia here. He brought you here to help her, understood?" Luju growled at the doppelganger, clearly annoyed at her.

"Oh, fine!" She whined, pouting.

The demon returned his attention to the real Pia. "Now, if we're done horsing around here, I'd like to get you strapped in and get the ball rolling. The Marquis doesn't like being kept waiting, nor does his subjects." Luju spoke, gesturing toward the straps on the chair, two on the bottom which were clearly meant for her feet and two above her, for her hands, which clearly meant that Pia would have to be virtually defenseless and unable to do anything at all. "Now, are you going to behave yourself and be a good girl... Or will I have to make you do it?" The demon held up his fingers, just about ready to snap them again. "As you can see, my powers are just a bit different than those belonging to your garden variety demon. A snap and you fall under my control. No ifs and no buts. Absolute control, baby. And trust me, it would be better if you cooperated."

'I advise listening to this demon, little one. Luju is no ordinary devil... He is actually the son of the Marquis himself, and down here... He is every bit as dangerous as his father, and every bit as sadistic. Refuse him if you must, but do so at your peril...'

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:00 am

Pia winced as she realized that Evilpia was being punished. Sure, she was a demonic doppleganger, but she was also created from Pia's mold. She felt an odd kinship with the being, just as she was not looking forward to being its plaything.

She did not protest though, heeding the warning in her head. If this Luju was Forneus' son, she doubted she would last long should she protest.

Pia carefully reviewed her options. Presumably she would be strapped down, and it would be up to her oversexed alter ego to ravish her, hopefully passionate enough to satisfy the demands and buy them escape from this place.

If not. Legion. Pia did not wish to make his acquaintance.

She sighed, and walked over to the chair.
"So.. who will do the honors?", she said, gesturing towards the straps "Will it be you.. or you, Lord?", nodding once towards Evilpia and once towards Luju, before sitting down on the edge of the chair.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:45 pm
Profile YIM

Luju stared back at the young woman, awaiting her decision. Part of him hoped she would cooperate and do as she was told, exactly what everyone else around him should have been doing anyway. He so loved order and discipline. And yet, part of him hoped she would be defiant, foolish enough to resist. Then, and only then, would he be able to use his power on her.

But alas, it seemed the girl had come to a decision and that she had chose the easy way out, submission. It was such a shame, but he didn't quite like his women that meek. His sister, though...

"You needn't call me 'Lord', I'm not my father. Even though within the hierarchy, I would be ranked directly below the Marquis, I have no need of titles or station. But you know your place, and that's good." The demon commended Pia gently, pleased that she at least had some proper respect.

The mirror image of Pia wasn't willing to do anything else that might incur the displeasure of the so-called Lord. He was such an hypocrite, Evilpia knew. Here, in this world of their, he was far more than he made himself out to be. Luju wasn't just some mere lord, but rather the Duke of Lust. He, along with Ria, was one of the seven offspring of the Marquis, his unholy progeny in a way. There were others, of course, but Lujuria alone stood at the top, only because they remained loyal to their vile 'father'.

"I'll do it, though. Your friend probably would just do a poor job out of it and you could get loose. The Marquis doesn't want you free of the restraints, I'm sure you understand..." Luju spoke curtly as he moved to her side, taking hold of Pia's hands gently and pushing them above her, until they were pressed against the headboard of the chair where he then fastened the claps around her waists. Stuck this way now, it only served to prevent her from covering herself up, along with pushing her full breasts out.

"Beside..." Luju added, almost as an afterthought, as he did the same with her feet, securing the ankles with clasps as well. "Where could you go anyway?" The demon added, giving a wry chuckle. It was true after all, all the doors would be sealed. One would lead back to the monstrous beast of the previous challenge. Another couldn't be opened without Evilpia's help. And the remaining eight... They were all that kept Pia from being raped by a veritable horde of demons.

With the restraints secured and the girl in place, the chair began leaning back, changing and shifting into a table instead, keeping the girl trapped on it. It was no longer uncomfortable, the table instead becoming somehow different, almost organic in nature. What had happened was that the chair had resumed its true form, a demonic contraption of sorts. The fleshy table kept Pia secured, while allowing her to remain comfortable. And once the two got started, it would begin absorbing the sexual energies they would give off, accumulating enough to unseal the door. It wasn't an comforting thought, though, for the table had forced her legs open, keeping her spreadeagled, forcing her knees to bend slightly and preparing her for the task ahead. "Have fun, you two." Luju added, amused at the way Pia looked now.

Taking it as an invitation, the doppelganger climbed onto the demonic table, positioning herself above her twin. With a look on her face that seemed quite eager and hungry, the mirror image giggled at Pia. "Well, shall we get started, Pia?"

Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:20 pm

To Pia, the choice to submit had been easy. Well, not easy. It had been no choice at all. She could have tried to flee, but where? And to flee from a man who seemed to be able to control the bodies of others? No hope.

Thus she meekly let herself be strapped down. She offered some resistance at first as Luju raised her arms. She felt vulnerable with her breasts exposed to the handsome man, her twin and the unseen audience, but she knew she more than embarrassment to cope with.

"Gha? Ahhh! What is this!", she yelled as the table came alive and forced her legs open, revealing her womanly flower to any who cared to look. She struggled a bit, but the only thing she accomplished was to make her breasts bounce a bit.

She forced herself to breathe more evenly and calm down as Evilpia approached.
"Well, I g-guess we better get going.. I suppose we have to.."

Pia did not quite share her doubles's enthusiasm. At least not yet.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:02 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next