View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 The Gates of Gods [For Ishtar] 

Post Re: The Gates of Gods [For Ishtar]
As Ishtar recovered a bit of her strength, she admired her work. Yes, I think this is an excellent disguise if I do say so myself. She couldn't wait to show Luju. I bet he will be impressed.

She turned to look at the various scrolls and books. Luju sure has put into alot of work into his research...He must be close to a solution. Then he would be able to return to his time and she would be able to return to hers.

A knock at the door interrupted. Before she say anything the voice annouced that it had a scroll of Luju. That must be the scroll that Luju was looking for! She immediately ran over to the door. Oh, sir. I will be there in just one second. I can take the scroll for him.. Ishtar grabbed the door handle and opened the door for the scroll carrier.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:54 am

The Marquis continued to move through his illusionary world, undisturbed and unhindered by his creations. Already, the girl was about to fall deeper into his trap. The great demon couldn't help but smirk, amused at the short-sighted foolishness of mortals. Even confronted with irrationality and illogic, they still tried to make sense of it all, hoping against all the odds for a happy ending. What made them do such things, anyway? What made them hope against hopelessness? Was it just their arrogance? Their great pride? Or was it indeed the noble human spirit that he had heard about so many times?

Giving Ishtar a respectful bow as soon as she had opened the door for him, the messenger straightened himself up and smiled. "Thank you, and please be careful with that scroll. The high priests of Babylon has generously decided to lend Master Luju their own scroll." The messenger nodded, as if to emphasis the importance of such a scroll, and indeed, he did seem to be handling the scroll with great care, as if respectful... Or fearful... of the power within. "Also, please inform Master Luju that Alexander has requested his presence at the feast tonight, and Alexander has also asked me to let you know that your presence would be greatly welcomed as well."

Last edited by Forny on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Ishtar took the scroll very carefully from the messenger to show a sign respect. She bowed in response. Thank you, sir. I will make sure Master Luju gets this scroll when he gets back. And I will inform Master Luju about the invite to the feast. We will be most honored to attend. She straightened up and closed the door as she brought the scroll over to the table.

Wow a feast with Alexander the Great. How amazing is that? Ishtar couldn’t believe she would have dinner with one of the most famous people in Western Civilization it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. She put the closed scroll down on the table and noticed that to some degree all the scrolls were open but this one.

Slowly curiosity got the better of her. It can’t hurt to take a little peak. Slowly and carefully she opened the scroll being very careful not to damage it as she opened it…

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:39 pm

It did not take long for Fornicarus to get to the room Ishtar had been taken to, especially when he had simply moved through people and walls as if they weren't even there. Indeed, the entire world was little more than a sea, and he? Well, one could say the Marquis was the shark that prowled such waters. And now? The shark had found his next victim.

The Marquis became invisible, separated from this world and from the girl within. Moving quietly into the room, being careful to not arouse any suspicion from Ishtar, Fornicarus grinned as he watched her opening the scroll slowly. The foolish girl was about to spring his trap and she wasn't even aware of it. It amused the Marquis to no end.

The scroll, as Ishtar opened it, revealed a collection of glyphs. with what appeared to be Persian scribbled all around the scroll. It really didn't seem to be anything that would actually be informative for a time traveler, but more like... a magical scroll instead? And right then! The glyphs flared into life, glowing brightly as if some magic had been triggered by her curiosity.

"Who summons me...?" A deep, almost growling, voice echoed around the room and indeed, there was a presence here now that could be faintly felt, even by those who were not accustomed to magic. More than that, it was a sense of wrongness, as if there was now something there that did not belong. Taking advantage of the moment, the Marquis began shifting his form into something else entirely, something more demonic... Especially now that he was about to play the role of Aesma of the Daevas.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Ishtar immediately backed away as the scroll's glyphs flared into life. She watched as each began to glow one by one. She could feel the entire room slowly get dark as the glyphs began to take control of the room's environment.

It was then she heard a deep growling voice from inside the room, she couldn't see what made the voice but it felt....wrong. Way to wrong. I-Ishtar Rocha? I didn't mean to summon you. Sorry. She backed up to a corner of the room as she frightened by what going on in the room.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:32 pm

Whatever had happened, it was as if the scroll had really summoned some sort of creature into the room with Ishtar. In reality, the trap had only just been sprung on her, nothing more, nothing less.

Before her, as she backed into one of the corners, the outlines of some transparent creature could be seen, approaching her slowly. It didn't seem to be monstrous, like that of the Marquis, but instead humanoid. But not enough to seem human.

"You dare disturb me? And for no reason whatsoever? I grow weary of you mortals and your insufferable arrogance... You think you all can do what you want to do, go where you want to go!" The voice growled, clearly angry and volatile.

The Marquis grinned inwardly, as he remembered the myths surrounding Aesma of the Daevas. Aesma was said to be the demon of anger and wrath, of vengeance... And of lust as well, which had been the reason such an identify was chosen. As the personification of violence and conflict, the false Daeva clearly had a role to play.

"Tell me why I shouldn't punish you where you stand...?"

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:44 pm

This is the first time I have ever touched the scroll. I am not from this time. I didn’t know what the scroll contained. Ishtar’s back hit the corner and she couldn’t back up any further. She vaguely got a glimpse of a creature as it headed towards her. She couldn’t make out much except it wasn’t human. Please don’t hurt me. I wouldn’t have opened the scroll had I known the trouble it would have caused. Ishtar looked around to see if there was anywhere else she could run to.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:13 pm

"Excuses, excuses, excuses... You mortals always have an excuse, don't you!? You all try my patience, and it is becoming most trying!" The creature growled again as it edged even closer to Ishtar. It seemed as if nothing she said would calm it down at all...

The Marquis, pleased with himself, chose to modify the 'game' just a bit. The illusion she had cast on herself, he could see it as clear as daylight, along with the school uniform she really wore as well. Altering this 'reality', the demon transformed the illusion into the real thing. Or, at least, as real as the wall behind her. As real as the ground she stood upon. As real as the Daeva in front of her. The dress would tear just as any other cloth would.

"I care not for your excuses! I care not from whence you came! You disturbed my slumber... You will pay for it!" The Daeva finally shimmered into sight, just as monstrous as one would have expected. Nothing appeared human about him at all, not in the least bit. The creature stood at six feet tall, clad in what appeared to be thick red scales, spikes jutting out all over, his chest and face grey instead of being red as well. This was nothing like anything the Marquis had appeared as.

"No one crosses Aesma and gets off lightly!" The Daeva growled as it grabbed Ishtar's shoulder with one clawed hand, taking care to not sink the claws into her flesh. And with the other hand, the monster tore away her dress, revealing her naked flesh for him to see. "No one!"

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Ishtar was stunned to see the Daeva appear into sight. He wasn’t as tall as voice made him to be. But still he had thick red scales and spikes all over the place. Still he stood on towered over her as closed in on her. He was very angry with her and she felt very vulnerable.

She screamed as he grabbed her with a clawed hand to hold her in place in a second, the other hand descended on her ripping her dress away. She was shocked to find her Bablyonian outfit was real and discarded so easily. As she looked at the remains of her dress hit the floor, she realized she was naked in front of this monster. She blushed as she put her arms across her chest to hide her breasts. She wanted that special guy to see them, not some sort of demon from the past. Please don’t hurt me!

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Coming unbidden, grotesque creatures shimmered into view as well as they invaded the room Ishtar had been inside. These minor demons, these little Daevas, came as the Marquis created them, a task in mind for them. The great Daeva, however, didn't seem to care whenever they were here or not. No, his face continued to be contorted in anger as he dragged the girl away from the laughable safety of her corner, and pushed her down onto the bed. "Silence! You are in no position to make demands of me! I said you are to be punished, and so... You shall be punished!"

The little demons gathered around the bed, some crawling onto it as well, as the angry Daeva crawled onto it, positioning himself over Ishtar's naked form, still growling. "Hold her, my minions. Hold her, I say!" The Daeva growled out as its underlings grabbed hold of Ishtar's wrists and arms, forcing them above her head as others clung to her legs, stopping her from thrashing around or fighting back. None of them wanted to anger the master further, after all. None of them wished to suffer the pain he could inflict upon them. "Little Ishtar, now you will learn that the price of angering Aesma is great, indeed..."

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Ishtar watched in horror as many little grotesque demons suddenly appeared all over the room. She felt the a second claw descent on her naked shoulder with a quick yank she was picked up and thrown on the bed.

[color=LightSkyBlue]No please, let me go. She felt the demons grab her arms and legs and pin her to the bed. Soon as her hands were pulled over her head as her limbs became useless. It was then saw the angry Daeva climb on top of her. She could almost feel his breath and he continued to become larger on top of her. She could only look at wide horror at what the Daeva planned to do to her next.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:09 am

For a moment, it seemed as if the Daeva had changed its mind and retreated instead. But such thinking were far from the truth, indeed. Instead of letting the female go, Aesma instead stood off and raised its hand, enclosed into a fist. Murmuring softly, the great demon seemed to be chanting or casting a spell of some sort... Until it opened its hand and a tiny creature appeared within its hand, crawling around on the Daeva's palm. It was no larger than several inches wide and yet it felt dangerous...

Edging back closer to Ishtar, the Daeva grinned back at her, a sadistic smile that promised only nightmares for her. "You will dearly wish that you hadn't disturbed me, child... Now, you will suffer for it." Somehow, being calmed down only seemed to make the Daeva much more threatening, more menacing. "Suffer... Like no other!" The demon then placed the creature down on Ishtar's bare stomach and retreated once more.

The creature, making soft clicking noises, crawled around once again, on its spindly appendages that served as legs as its cruel-looking tail waved around, seeming much like a cross between a spider, a scorpion, and some other monstrous beast. It was truly just as grotesque as all the other Daevas. Then... the creature raised its tail, seeming poised to strike... And in an instant, the tail struck, sinking into the girl's flesh, injecting its poison into Ishtar. The Daeva began laughing cruelly as the poison quickly spread through her body, filling her with a powerful need for lust, making her insides hotter and hotter.

The Daeva of Lust, indeed, lived up to its name.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:08 am

Ishtar let a sigh for as the Daeva moved off of her, it looked like he was going to let her go. Then suddenly he opened a hand, revealing some sort of the small grotesque little spider in his hand. The demon suddenly had an inhuman grin on his face as he told her she was going to suffer. With that he placed the creature on her stomach. She watched in horror as his hand left, leaving the monster spider on her stomach.

It began to make soft clicking noises as it moved around her stomach, she attempted to twist and turn to get rid of the spider. No please, stay away. It was then it raised a scorpion like tail that Ishtar failed to notice before. Ishtar screamed as held its tail up, posed to strike. Then without any warning the tail struck her just above her navel. She watched as muscles in its tail pumped some sort of posion into her body.

At first the blue haired time travel felt nothing. Then she suddenly started to feel hot and more hot. Her loins wer on fire as she suddenly felt aroused for no reason. The Daeva laughed as her body began to uncontrollably began to twitch as the student was struggling with the lust that was filling her. She let a soft moan as she felt her nipples become erect as she began to twist and turn trying to satisfy herself as she remained pinned.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:09 am

As the poison did its work, the creature began crawling away from where it had struck her, and the Daeva closed its hand around the tiny monster, taking it back. "Now, my minions... Extract from her the price of disturbing a great Daeva! Make her body betray herself! Show her the power of lust!" The Daeva growled threateningly as several of the grotesque creatures joined the others on the bed, surrounding Ishtar.

One among them moved onto its knees, spindly fingers crawling across naked flesh, tracing lines along the sensitive flesh and taking advantage of the poison that now coursed through her body. Every touch, to Ishtar, would be nearly unbearably pleasing, too wondrous to ignore and yet impossible to deny. There was no doubt that her body would be all too willing for even the monstrous underlings.

Another positioned itself in between her legs, its mouth opening to reveal a long and particularly slick tongue that seemed to twist and move as if it were a living creature all its own. The Daeve continued to laugh cruelly as the tongue slid up and down Ishtar's nether lips, coating them in slick juices that seemed to only make her feel even hotter. The very tip of the tongue began to poke past her lips, edging into her hidden depths, untouched before now.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:16 am

No, please don't. Ishtar could feel grotesque creatures begin to crawl all over her lower body. As one sat on her knees it began to follow the curve of her well shaped legs. It felt incredible, she blushed heavily. She couldn't imagine herself being turned on by such a disgusting looking creature.

It was then another creature positioned itself between her legs. Ishtar watched and horror as it give her a wicked smile before it pushed her legs apart a little further. It then began to lick her flower with a long and slick tongue. Ishtar jerked as she felt it begin to lick back and forth along her leg, she had never felt such pleasure. She moaned again even as the tongue of just an grotesque creature began to work its way into her flower.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next