View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Stepping out for a change(Open to monsters) 

Post Re: Stepping out for a change(Open to monsters)
"Me? I haven't done anything to you!" Thirteen remarked, his eye dilating. "Hey? You ok? I haven't done any yet!" He exclaimed as she took off the swimsuit. "Hey, woah, slow down. I know I was going to, you know, with you, but isn't this going a little bit too fast?"

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:10 pm

"What are you going on about? I didn't take off my swim suit for you, I did it because right now it felt like sand paper. Uhn, a lot of good it did, I still feel like I'm about to burst." Nola said trying to control herself. She looks back to Thirteen with a serious glare, though it was hard for her to stay serious in her condition. "You're lucky you're not some spirit you know."

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:23 pm

"Oh really?" Thirteen crossed two of his appendages like hands, looking off into the distance. "And how would you know? Ever really face off with one before? We're not all invisible." Thirteen thought that, by spirits, she actually meant Monsters. Which Thirteen obviously was. "But it looks like such a soft swimsuit. I mean, it did hug your curves a bit, but it seemed pretty comfortable."

Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 pm

"I've faced several evil spirits in my life, even having been possessed by at least once. And I drove all of them away. I just can't do anything about you because you're not dead." She answers trying to control herself still. "And normally it is a comfortable swim suit, but I know you smeared something on it that having an affect on me. What was it?"

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:54 am

"It was just my tentacles. They sometimes give off this weird secretion. It's a bit gritty, I guess." This was a lie, of course. It was aphrodisiac. But he wasn't about to tell her this. That would ruin the fun. In truth, Thirteen had gotten into a terrible habit of manipulating members of the student population. Their lust was something Thirteen played with, thanks to his experience and skills.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:00 am

"Somehow though, I doubt that was by accident. You could've touched me anywhere on my body, and the fact that you chose my crotch tells me you didn't come here for an innocent chat." She suddenly finds herself eyeing his tentacles as her arousal continues to grow. She shakes her head trying to stop herself and turns to run in hope of finding someplace secluded enough to relieve herself.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:02 am

"Well, it was indeed my intent to make love with you. I intended to enter a bit of foreplay before engaging in the act," Thirteen replied, adamantly pursuing the course of "don't blame me- you got turned on by this!" argument. This usually lead a girl to doubt her own motives, and to wonder as to why they felt the lust they struggled to control. The experiment loved to experiment with this effect of denial, and what it did to catapult the effects.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:12 am

Nola looks back at Thirteen hearing his admission. 'I knew it. But if that's the case, why didn't he start when I couldn't escape? Is he expecting me to throw myself at him?' She thought to herself, soon again looking at his tentacles. She again shakes her head and covers her eyes. It wasn't her virginity that had her worried, she simply didn't want to appear as though she'd give herself to anyone or anything so easily. But she knew she wouldn't last much longer, it was either take off now or let him have her. "Sorry, but even when I'm like this, I won't make this easy for you." She quickly gathers her clothes and runs as fast as she could.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:27 am

"Woah now-" Thirteen exclaimed as the girl ran off. "Wait!" He launched himself after her, knowing that the aphrodisiac would bring her to knees in a matter of moments. She couldn't really escape, but he felt like keeping appearances. "I never let prey go!" he snarled as two tentacles reached out and clung to one of her legs.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:55 am

Nola falls to the ground as her leg is grabbed by his tentacle. For a brief moment because of the pain, her senses returned to her. She looks back at Thirteen and soon was under the influence of his aphrodisiac. Her gaze went to his tentacles yet again, but now she couldn't take her eyes off them no matter how much she wanted to. She starts to squirm again as her body gives in to her drug induced urges.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:14 pm

"Hey now, what's with that look?" Thirteen asked, as the girl looked at his tentacles. By now, Thirteen had come to recognize the look in her eyes- lust. But he maintained his innocent act. By acting like he didn't even know what was going on, Thirteen could still break the girl. If she knew that he was the one that drugged her, then she would most likely fight him, mouth and pussy. "Here, let me help you up," he said, slipping his tentacles around her frail form. two other tentacles discreetly began to flick her pointed nipples, and another slip across her pussy enticingly. Thirteen picked her up gently and set her against a tree.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:38 pm

Nola shudders and moans out feeling his tentacles tease her nipples and pussy. "S-stop...teasing me...and just...get it over...with..." It was the last defiant thought she could get across before her mind finally surrendered to her lust as well. She leans back against the tree showing no signs of resistance, but continues squirming from his touch.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:27 am

"Well... if you really want it so bad... you'll need to show me how much. Start by lubricating this," Thirteen said, offering her a dry tentacle. Thirteen liked subservience. It was exciting to think that he alone could create these kinds of emotions in a body. It was exciting to be served by one's own prey, regardless of where it was, or where it came from. Everything was driven by sex. And this girl... this girl was going to obey the laws of lust and desire.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:20 am

Nola opens her eyes looking down at the tentacle presented to her and leans her head licking the top first. She was expecting a disgusting taste at first, but to her surprise there was nothing. She soon takes the top of it into her mouth hoping he wasn't going to let her suffer too much longer.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:42 am

"Hey, I'm not feeling anything," complained Thirteen, feeling only the tip of his tentacle entering her mouth. "You got to put some spirit into it. Come on- suck it!" he commanded, a bit miffed that the girl hadn't given fully into her own lust. "You want me to help? Then do your part."

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next