View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:31 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 A little pick-me-up (Alisha) 

Post Re: A little pick-me-up (Alisha)
"Oy, girl!" Thirteen called out to her. One of his tentacles, now dry of the girl's cum and even his aphrodisiac, reached to her discarded clothes, which had been placed on the table to keep dry. It was a common practice for the alien to avoid revealing himself too much.It was also natural for him to preserve his victim's clothing. "You might need these." He tossed her the clothes, still invisible, but still smiling. "It's a bit cold down here."

If he could have, Thirteen would have smiled.

[OOC: Wow.... way late.]

Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:55 pm

Post Re: A little pick-me-up (Alisha)
Alisha jumped a tad bit, as the creature called to her. She slowly turned her head back toward him, preparing for another sexual assault. She watched as he grabbed the clothes she didnt want to risk getting herself for fear of it being a trap.

"Would you look at this, a monster with a soul" she mumbled to herself as she put on her clothes. She would take a thorough shower when she got upstairs. The clothes made her warmer, but she wasnt about to thank him sincerely. "Thanks for the rape, you sorry piece of moldy soggy jello" she said with as much malice as possible.

The monster had finished doing what he had intended, therefore she didnt need to worry about another attack. She once again, turned toward the exit, to head upstairs. Today would not be a day she forgot...

End

[ooc: dont worry, I was on a trip for about a week. lol]

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:16 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7