View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha) 

Post Re: Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha)
Minerva shot had clearly missed, because she heard no shouts of pain or curses. Suddenly, a couple of more shots just missed her again as she had gotten to next piece of cover. She popped up and fired a single shot again at the muzzle flash.

Minerva dropped down waiting for the return fire, but it never came. Rahs had gone silent again, she needed to find him fast before he ambushed her. The agent's only advantage was her body armor, which could take a burst from her own carbine and the agent would be alive. It would knock the wind out of her, but she would still ready to fight back after she caught her breath.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:31 am

Minerva quickly retaliated from behind her cover at Rahs' exact position, but he knew she could only aim at the muzzle flash and kept himself on the move, avoiding the bullet again. Minerva didn't shot again, of course, knowing that shooting more than once would be a waste of ammo. But the one that had the ammunition disadvantage was Rahs, who kept flanking the decoration silently.

Finally, he was aligned with Minerva perfectly. He aimed down the sights and aimed right at her chest and fired. Two more shots followed the first one, aimed at her shoulder and abdomen respectively. After that, the carbine only had two more shots left which Rahs considered useless and then let the carbine slowly on the ground, ready to get close to Minerva.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 am

Minerva gasped as she felt a bullet hit right in the chest. Quickly after that a bullet hit her shoulder and abdomen. Though the armor was able to soak most of the impact, there was enough force left to stun the agent. The agent spun as she fell to the floor.

For a moment Minerva felt some pretty intense pain, but she was still alive. She took a look at her body to check for wounds while she struggled to get her breath back. Eventually as air returned to her, it became clear that although she was heavily bruised, her armor had done its job. She began to stand back up to face her enemy...

Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:54 pm

Rahs had just left the carbine on the floor when he saw that the bullets effectively hit the agent, one after another and he clearly heard a gasp as her body felt the pain from the rounds. He made two more steps carefully forward and saw how her body spun with the force of the impact and fell on the floor, trying to catch her breath. Even through the darkness, Rahs could see perfectly that Minerva didn't get injured, and then proceeded to walk towards her silently.

On struggling and wavering feet, with her breath barely back, the agent tried to face the mercenary, but he was no longer on the spot where he had shot her. In fact, he was in the opposite direction and much closer than she would think. Coming from behind, his large hand quickly gripped hers with the pistol and made sure she wouldn't aim at him, holding her hand with an impressive force. "Will you yield, or will I have to continue punishing your body?"

SFA---

Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:50 am

Minerva struggled slowly to her feet, panting as she did so. Slowly the air returned her and she began to aim in the direction of the shot. But there was nothing for her to shoot at. She began to look around for her target but it was too late.

A large hand gripped her hand from behind. Her pistol was pinned facing upwards, where she couldn't shoot at anyone. Still Minerva was angry and not ready to quite give up yet. With a fire in her eyes, As long as I am armed I won't give up. She immediately attempted to elbow him, knowing the futility of doing such a thing. However, there was a small chance she would catch him by surprise.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:16 am

"Psh..." The mercenary couldn't say anything else as such a simple thing to do would bring the encounter to an end, a very enjoyable end for at least one of them. Did she really have such a weak will to give up if left without weapons, he thought. However, as if to linger the futile fight even more, her elbow moved back towards his ribs.
Her strength was like a fly's for the mercenary, but the sudden movement and tingling sensation that his instincts caused made his hand lose a bit of strength around her pistol. If she was quick and strong enough, her hand would probably slip out of his grip and she would be able to point at him. Of course, that would only give him the chance to attack her from the front.

SFA---

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:25 am

Minerva took the opportunity to slip out of his grip as she stepped. As she did so she lowered her pistol and took a quick aim. It was one opportunity to make her last second shot. As her pistol leveled out, the world slowed down in her mind. Despite all the steam, the pain from the armor hit she had taken, she had to take shot...

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:42 am

And she took the opportunity. Minerva took an eternity in her mind to pull the trigger, but there was nothing else she would be able to do. She knew that Rahs wouldn't die from just a single shot, and she had to act or else she would fail again. After apparently decisive seconds, the trigger shot the bullet and a loud bang echoed around the room once more.

However, what came out of the barrel was only the heat and small components of the round in the form of heated material, dissipating in the steam quite quickly. Where did the bullet go? In her confusion, Minerva would fail to notice for a second that the bullet never left the barrel. It was being held inside by Rahs' magnetic force. All it would take for the mercenary to turn the tables was the agent taking a glance at her gun to inspect the weapon. He would lash the pistol out of her hands and then draw his arm back, only to impact his fist on her armor, not worrying much about the agent. If it had taken the carbine's shots, it would protect her body from serious injuries, but would definitely make her feel the blow.

SFA---

Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:40 am

Minerva's pistol had nearly exploded in her hand. Some sort of horrific malfunction had occurred in the agent's pistol as it nearly ripped its self apart. Minerva stared of her own pistol in disbelief before Rahs was on her. In a second he hit her hand causing her weapon go flying off into the steam and darkness. As Minerva turned towards the mercenary, he hit her square in stomach, sending the petite agent across the room.

Minerva could feel the pain in her body as she struggled to stand. It was by her willpower alone that she stood up. Speed was life, to lie down was to give up. And she wasn't done yet, not by a long shot. She began looking for anything around the room she could use as a weapon...

Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:55 am

The agent flew through the air when the mercenary hit her right in the stomach. He could even hear as she landed hard on the ground and then a smile formed on his face until he could hear the struggling Minerva made just to stand up. Rahs sighed, he just couldn't believe that the redhead was still up for more! "Do you still want more, Minerva? You know it's futile, so do yourself and me a favor and save me the shame of hurting you further." The tall mercenary started to walk towards the agent, and even if she couldn't see him, his erect was leading the way. He obviously didn't finish with the last girl and was not even close to being satisfied for the night. A weird golden instrument of some sorts was laying on the ground beside her, and the agent would be able to use it as a club against him. Though it probably wouldn't help her much.

SFA---

Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:22 am

Minerva noticed some sort of weird golden instrument on the floor. She didn't know what it did and she didn't care. I can still resist, so I do. The red headed agent picked up the instrument, which was now just a fancy club. It was all she had left, it would have to do. She took a step forward attempting to judge the distance as she got ready to make the most of her opening swing...

Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Rahs could only sigh when the agent admitted that she would continue to receive any kind of damage as long as her body is still standing, just to have a chance at capturing the mercenary. Her orders weren't to capture him, but if he was in the same mess she was assigned to clear while having the possibility of saving her sister, it seemed she wouldn't hesitate to make the Directorate a favor in attempting to arrest him there. Unfortunately, her luck forced her to deal with him first, instead of having a shot to solve any of the other two objectives she had.
The mercenary walked silently through the room, erect penis leading the way. Invisible to her, only a silhouette would be seen by her when he had moved close enough. Minerva was ready with the improvised club too, and after trying to calculate her distance, she moved a bit forward and swung the instrument at him. He was expecting it of course, being able to see her perfectly, and quickly raised a hand to block the attack and grip the golden instrument. "Tsk tsk, this environment surely does not favor you." A sudden electric current flowed form his body and through the club, intending to shock the armored agent.

SFA---

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:24 am

Aarrgh. Minerva felt the pain shoot through her body as her weapon served as a conduit to her body. She felt her body hit floor, but the pain from the shock was too much to notice how she hit the floor. Minerva body spasmed for a moment, before she struggled to stand back up she wasn't done yet. Despite the odds, despite what her body was telling her. As she was standing up, she fell over. Her legs were simply not ready yet for to stand up.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:27 am

The full power of the current flowed into the agent's body and turned every nerve of her body to a blazing cable that went through her entire body. It wasn't until the current stopped that her body was allowed to fall limply, spasming on the ground as her muscles contracted due the residual excess electricity within."Still struggling?" Rahs couldn't help but being surprised as she saw how Minerva made a valiant effort to stand up. She seemed almost ready to keep fighting, but her body couldn't handle it and collapsed. Rahs sighed and walking a couple of steps towards her, he stomped on her limp body with one foot and sighing, looking down at her. He didn't say anything as he crouched his hands started to work on the armor she was wearing. Her leg protection was coming off first, and he had to work fast before Minerva regained most of her energy back.

SFA---

Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:34 am

Minerva seemed to have blacked out for second. As she struggled to regain consciousness, she could feel something pulling at her legs. She looked down just in time to see her the last of her leg protection being pulled off reveiling her soft thighs and socked feet. Minerva struggled to sit up, but found that Rahs's foot was on her chest pinning her to the ground. She began to try to roll to get him off of her, but found her strength had failed her right now...

Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next