View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Introducing a new Student: Alexia Markova 

Post Introducing a new Student: Alexia Markova
Student Bio

Name: Alexia Markova
Place of Birth: Georgia, USA
Nationality: American

Hair Color: Extremely dark red, it appears to be black with red highlights.
Eye Color: Purple
Ethnicity: Russian-Asian mix
Skin Tone: Usually has a suntan, but actually fair.
Pubic Hair: None (Permanently removed).

Distinguishing Features: Alexia has extremely long, slightly wavy hair which reaches down to her ankles with an unusual color, even though it appears to be black with red highlights, in fact, it is an extremely dark red and the highlights are simply an illusion. The hair styles she favors are usually simple ones, a ponytail when she intends to relax or a long braid when she intends to be active or preparing for bed. Outside of the hair on her head, eyelashes and eyebrows, she has no body hair whatsoever.

Height: 5'
Weight: 105 lbs.
Bust: 38 D
Waist: 28
Hips: 34

Clothing Preferences: Alexia prefers to wear comfortable clothing, usually in dark colors, such as black and dark reds. As far as she is concerned, underwear should be optional and would prefer to be naked. She prefers to sleep in the nude and is not generally shy.

Background: For the most part, Alexia was raised by her grandparents. Her parents traveled quite often on business so she really didn't get to know them very well. Intellectually she knows her parents love her, but, since they were never around when she was growing up she pretty much views them as strangers.

Her grandparents taught her how to defend herself when she was quite young, her martial arts training was quite limited but her sword skills are quite extensive. They also instilled an extremely strong respect for life in general, so, out of respect for her grandparents, she will not use her fighting skills to do permanent harm to others. She will, however, fight to protect her friends, often making an effort to help them escape from whoever is hassling them. Due to her training, she is in good physical shape and enjoys being outside as often as possible.

In school, she discovered that she had a distinct fondness for writing and is seriously considering becoming a writer.

A few months before her sixteenth birthday, she discovered that she had an unusual talent, for some reason she could access a small place that didn't actually exist. This discovery came about one day when she was trying to find someplace to stash her clothing so she could keep them clean and not have to worry about anyone swiping them, the things you have to worry about when you want a nice even tan without any tan lines, she also discovered that what she could place in her hiding spot was very limited, place more than sixty pounds in it and the hiding spot would collapse, immediately dropping her belongings onto the ground.

Also, much to her distress, she also discovered that the air in that space was limited, this discovery was made when she decided to save a kitten from a big dog, she hid from the dog in a garage and placed the kitten in the space with her jacket and opened the door to let the dog in, the dog searched the room and when he didn't find the kitten he wandered off. She quickly headed for home and pulled the now unconscious kitten out once she safely was in her room. At first she was horrified because she thought the kitten was dead, because it didn't appear to be breathing. Then, while she was crying while holding the tiny body she heard a weak 'meow' she looked down and found the kitten trying to look around the room, dazed but alright. It didn't take her long to figure out what happened, the space had to be airtight and the poor kitten had passed out from lack of air!

Psychological Profile: Alexia if fairly well balanced and prefers avoid conflict if at all possible.

Personality: Alexia tends to be quiet and unassuming around strangers. She is rather protective of her friends and those who are unable to protect themselves. She does have a strange sense of humor and is not shy about using it on occasion. She uses her limited martial arts training and sword skills to keep herself in shape, she will not even consider using these skills to inflict serious harm on another living being.

Virgin? Yes. But, she is open minded and willing to experiment with the right person or people, and has had strong feelings for both men and women on occasion.

Piercing or Tattoos: Alexia has had her ears, both of her nipples, clit, and labia pierced.

Language: English, understands a little Japanese.

Likes: Reading, pen and paper roleplaying, practicing her swordsmanship, long walks, either along beaches or in wooded areas, cats, and nude sunbathing whenever she thinks she can get away with it.

Dislikes: People who start fights without good reason, seriously injuring other living creatures.

Activities: Alexia is a martial artist and swords woman who practices an unusual form that uses both Asian and Western sword forms. At the very least this is good excersize.

Magic? Yes. Limited to being able to hide her clothes and treasured personal belongings in a small extra-dimensional space that is just slightly out of phase with reality. It only holds about sixty pounds (on Earth, and no more than 6 lbs at the School) and does take a few minutes of concentration to access so the space can't be accessed quickly, but, it is helpful if you want to hide your snacks and your clothes while you do a little nude sunbathing.

Last edited by Alexia Markova on Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:12 am, edited 5 times in total.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:32 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Introducing a new Student: Alexia Markova
I like your character so far, she seems quite interesting and fun. Yeah, fun. Especially in a getting-to-know-her-personally way. -suspicious cough-

However, you should be aware that weapons, of any kind even a wooden sword, are not allowed at Shokushu. Unfortunate, yes, but that's the rule around here. Y'see... Some of us can't defend ourselves from swords, be they wooden or not. -glares at blobs, fungi, and pixies- Ahem. :lol:

I dunno about your hammerspace, though. That does seem like a magical ability one would have, but I can't really say for sure. I'm sure one of our fine moderators will be on hand to help you out with that.

Otherwise, very fine character! =D>

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:41 am

Yeah, that'd be a negative on the Hammerspace, and the weapon.

Also, she seems to have quite a large bust for so small a girl.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:55 am
Profile WWW

38 F!!! WOW!!! STUNNING!

Welcome a borad, baby! Have a great time with us!

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:09 am

With that height and weight, those breasts are probably bigger than she is. Perhaps adjusting those would help her poor back. Welcome to Shokushu ^^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:38 am

I'm not sure about all the info I included in my Bio so, this may change according to the potential feedback I recieve on this character. So please let me know what you think!

Thank you for the compliment Fornicarus, Madison and Kanoe also mentioned the breast problem, so, I adjusted things accordingly, sorry Vincent!

Thank you all for the input, looking forward to a little RP soon.

Changes Made: Breast reduction from F to D. I also removed all references to the sword, Blackfyre which was basically intended to be a prop, nothing more.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:17 am
Profile YIM

konnichiha Alexia-san! (thats all of the japanese i know)

Welcome to SHS. I hope you enjoy your time here. Avoiding conflict here is harder than usual, but im sure you will be able to do it nonetheless ^^

Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:02 am

Looks awesome to me now. =D>

Welcome to Shokushu, miss, and I hope you have a very pleasant stay here! :D

Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:13 am

Fornicarus wrote:
Welcome to Shokushu, miss, and I hope you have a very pleasant stay here! :D

*mutters to self* says the one who will be trying to give her "pleasure"

Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:24 am

-suspicious cough- Shhh.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:38 am

If he gets out of hand, let me know. ^_^

And Ds are still a bit big, but hey, it works for me.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:39 am
Profile WWW

-whines-

But I'm harmless!!! :cry:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:40 am

*Smirk* Remember...The eyes are always watching. ^_^

Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:41 am
Profile WWW

Yeah. My eyes. :lol:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:42 am

between madison and the forn....i think madison would win ^^.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next