View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 What Hides Amidst the Trees (For Kanoe) *completed* 

Post Re: What Hides Amidst the Trees (For Kanoe)
Aeria waited patiently for Kanoe to crawl up onto the bed with her, head resting comfortably on the mattress. She shifted slightly as Kanoe straddled her body near her ass, purring softly as the first light touches were applied to her skin. Ghostly caresses from her fingertips made Aeria want to squirm, but she held still, a soft, languid moan coming from her as the first real pressure was applied to her back, muscles that had been bunched up for days resisting the urge to relax under the touch. She was quite tense.

Aeria grunted softly as Kanoe's fingers dug roughly into a particularly stubborn knot of muscle and then let out a slow happy breath, her head turning to look at her, a faint smirk on her face "I think I need some rough treatment really to get all this out. Have at me, I'm tough." Though Kanoe would likely know that following rougher caresses, gentle treatment would help the muscle settle back into its proper place. If Aeria was aware that there might be a slight innuendo that could be read in her tone she was a great actress. She seemed entirely oblivious to the fact.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:59 am

Tension was something Kanoe was very familiar with. She was always paranoid and uptight and Aeria seemed to be similar as far as tension went. Luckily for this woman, she had someone who was very skilled with her hands as shown from the lovely moan that left the student's lips.

"As you wish," she whispered softly, letting her breath lightly tickle the woman's ear before pulling away. One hand continued to gently stroke the muscle had just worked with, helping ease the tension further as well as lessen some of the pain. Her other hand returned to exploring. She of course was searching for more kinks and tight muscles but she was also finding the woman's softer and more tender areas. The dark witch did not let a single gasp, shift, or shiver escape her senses as she explored these areas. No matter how rough the body may appear, a woman had their little pleasure spots here and there almost like pressure points.

"You are right, you are tense," she said finally, "Your muscles are like mine, always wound up and ready to strike. It is alright, just relax and enjoy yourself." Her voice was soft with almost a faint coo to it. As if to add to her point, her fingers began to knead right into a spot she found. Kanoe had spent a few moments lightly tracing the area with her finger tips to set the nerves alive before moving into strike. She would ensure her guest felt good as she worked her other hand into a tightened muscle. "Just let me know how it feels and how to make it feel better. I am here for you."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:17 am

Aeria shivered at just how close Kanoe's lips came to brushing against her ear, but she was soon pleasantly distracted by what her hands were doing to her. Slowly her form began to unwind, muscles loosing their tension and Aeria's form growing ever more and more relaxed. Of course in her searchings Kanoe's fingers did find places that sent shivers up and down Aeria's spine and would ellict soft little groaning moans out of her, the tone of them going a bit beyond normal physical pleasure to borderline sexual. She was lucky she was face down on the bed, her nipples were plenty hard just from the massage alone.

But as Kanoe whispered those cooing words to her and fingers went for that spot just to the side of the base of her neck Aeria just melted. She went boneless like a dead fish and let out a shivering moan, toes curling faintly and she let out a incomprehensible train of syllables in response to Kanoe's further offer. Kanoe had found a very potent little weak spot of hers.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:32 am

The witch smirked slyly at the sounds the woman was producing. Like an instrument, she continued to tune and find just the right strings to pluck to produce the best sounds. Of course relaxing the woman was still the goal in mind. But if Kanoe happens to make the encounter all the more pleasant and appealing, who is she to complain?

Kanoe could feel the warmth rising in Aeria's body. The moans grew louder and even in some cases sexual. She smiled softly knowing the woman beneathe her was growing aroused but that was to be expected. What caught her off guard was chink in the woman's armor that brought forth the most profound reaction. Her other hand stopped as she felt the student sink further into the sheet and let forth the most pleasing of sounds. The helpless woman was trembling and the only words that escaped were nothing more than the babbling of random syllables.

She grinned at her discovery. Just her fingertips began to tease the little weak point, occasionally applying pressure to keep the the nerves alive and eager for more of her touch. With the tension melted away, Kanoe's job became much easier. Her other hand struck at the once tense muscles, working them over quickly. Her first hand occasionally came down to join the other to help work on the woman's upper back and shoulders before returning to tease the student's precious weak point.

"I am almost done with your back and arms," she said softly, "Let me know if any place is still tense or bothering you." The witch wondered if Aeria would ask her to massage other areas of the body. In either case, the woman had been very pleasant company and had no interest in making this one uncomfortable in anyway.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:51 am

Aeria shivered as Kanoe continued to play with that new found sensitive spot just beside the base of her neck, making the rest of her more than easy to ease and relax. In an airy voice she uttered "Gods woman... that's heavenly" twisting her body languidly, enjoying the new found ease at which she moved and murmured in response to Kanoe's offer "If it wouldn't be too much to ask..." She wiggled a bit to get into an even more relaxed position "My legs could also use a bit of work" But she was wearing jeans and there just was no feasible way of giving a good massage through denim. So she slowly brought her hands down to her waist band and unsnapped the button, drew down the zipper but would let Kanoe take care of the rest if she took her up on the request. Her arms did not feel much like doing anything at all.

Aeria wore underneath her jeans a pair of black panties, not entirely plain, but not exactly sexy either. And while she wasn't quite wet enough for it to show on her panties yet having her pants drew down would earn a very drawn out groan from Aeria, her legs parting slightly so that Kanoe would be capable of working on both easily. And the view she got would be quite uninhibited as well if she planned on looking. The vast majority of her physical compliments were directed at her rear after all. Apparently all her years of physical activity had given her a nice ass.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:14 am

"Of course," she replied. Once more, the woman moved to loosen her jeans. Kanoe shifted her body some to make it easier on Aeria to do her simple task as her hands continued to mold the woman's muscles as if they were putty in her hands. Having a nearly nude woman in her bed was bringing forth little erotic visions in her thoughts. She could not help herself.

Shaking her head, she dispels the thoughts and sat up. She turned around so she was facing down the woman's rear and legs. Aeria would feel her pants edging down the woman's shapely ass and lovely thighs. The witch took a moment to slip off the student's shoes and tossed them aside before pulling the jeans off completely.

Kanoe started with the small of the back. Her thumbs worked over the woman's spine as she slowly inch her way down to the student's rear. Fingers would dip softly into Aeria's panties as she moved to the tail bone and spread over the firm cheeks of the ass. The witch smiled faintly at how lovely the woman's rear felt between her fingers. With a little work, this student could have a well developed hourglass figure. But she doubts the woman was interested in things like that.

The witch's hands remained under the student's undergarment as it slides around the sides to the front. She did not go near the woman's sex or clit as she simply kneads the muscles of the upper thighs before pulling her hands free completely. "You have a wonderful body, Aeria," she said finally, "You must have worked out your body as well as your mind."

She repositioned herself a bit further down and began on the muscular thighs themself. The student's legs were parted as if begging her to touch places she should not. But now that she was a little bit further away from the woman's sex, fingers began trace along Aeria's inner thighs. Kanoe worked on one leg at a time as she worked the well developed muscles while a few devious fingers searched for those wonderful spots that would make this woman curl her toes.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:02 pm

A grateful few words slipped from Aeria's lips as Kanoe turned around and slid her jeans off of her form, leaving her in just her panties and nothing else. Usually being like this would have made Aeria even more tense than she usually was, but with the teasing touches to that weak spot of hers on her neck and the rest of the massage, her body not so much didn't as it couldn't tense up.

Aeria's back curved forward as Kanoe's hands began to trail over her lower back and spine, pressing her belly into the mattress as a purring noise of easy to read contentment left her lips. She didn't even so much as glance in Kanoe's direction as her fingers slid just under the waistband of her panties to massage along her ass and tail bone, in fact seeming to enjoy it.

But it was when the witches hands reached her legs and began to work along her thighs did she get truly noticeable physical reactions and movements out of her. Her muscles still retained some tension even despite her earlier work, making her have to trail over their entirety. But as she worked the slightly stubborn muscles and her mischievous fingers began to search along her inner thigh she would find a spot in particular that made Aeria squirm. About four inches away from her sex and along her inner thigh. Each time she brushed it Aeria would mewl, a faint involuntary twitch coming to the muscle followed by a shifting of her thighs and curling of her toes, clearly adoring the new found, even for her, sweet spot. But as Kanoe began to tease her again Aeria would have a harder and harder time keeping a more sexual tone coming into her moans, feeling a faint warm flush coming to her skin as her body was aroused by the non sexual touches. A blush came to Aeria's cheeks, glad the witch could not see her face from her current position as little erotic images of her own came to her mind. Only this time she wasn't fighting them off so forcefully. Oh she didn't expect the woman to act overly sexually towards her, but it was a nice little train of thought as she was.

"Mmmm... thank you... Kanoe" She replied to the woman's compliment. "I do try to keep myself in shape, glad you like the view" She giggled faintly at that, a rare reaction from her.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:32 am

Kanoe giggled with the woman. She would be lying if she said she did not find the view pleasant. She was very pleased that Aeria had yet to react negatively to anything she had done so far. This student had complete trust in her and that made her smile. At least it meant the tension would not be cause of her presence like it was back in the forest.

"Hmm... Your legs seem to be the worst," she said softly as she roughly kneaded a muscle, "And since we walk everywhere on this campus, it only makes the effect worse. Its amazing you can walk with such tense and tight muscles." The witch observed the woman as she used both hands to work on one thigh. A dark smile spread across her lips as she heard Aeria mewl in pleasure. Her fingers would tease along the spot as they move to another muscle. Slowly the frequency of the teasing would increase as her fingers closed in to that particular spot. Kanoe then struck as fingers massage and knead the tender weakness. She smiled as she felt the woman writhe and twitch before her skillful touch.

"All the tension seems to be building right here," she teased softly as her fingers dig in and began to send ripples of pleasure up and down the woman's leg and body. The moans were like music to her ears as she watched the woman's toes curl and uncurl. She was certain that Aeria was not used to being so helpless before another student.

The witch would move on just as the twitching grew more frequent and violent. She wondered what was going through the students mind right now. Did the woman regret her stopping? No matter. Kanoe moved to the other thigh and repeated the process before moving down to the calves. As usual her fingers still remained on the same goal though it was taking longer with these stronger and more developed muscles.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:15 pm

It wasn't so much that Aeria trusted her completely so much as she didn't feel threatened by Kanoe, as misplaced or not that emotion may be. And the massage just felt -good-. It was rare for her to be able to relax and let her hair down so to speak. So she seized upon the opportunity Kanoe was so graciously providing and was doing her best to enjoy it to the fullest. Just as a side effect, especially now that she had some sexual experience and most of it was recent, she was getting rather horny as a due result. And Kanoe likely new exactly what those spots were doing to the still relatively inexperienced girl. A faint chuckle escaped her at Kanoe's comments about her legs and she said back teasingly "I think I'll have more trouble walking after this is over. You're good" Again, her words holding a rather keen bit of innuendo, her tone not so much.

She let out a small disappointed whimper as Kanoe abandoned the second sensitive spot of the evening, sliding down to her calves. No where on her lower legs did she have a spot that had the same effect, but she clearly appreciated the attention, if possible becoming even more like putty under her hands. Writhing and a faint dampness perhaps just visible on her panties she would murmur "Gods girl... you are too good at this"

Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:34 am

"I take it you are feeling better now?" she teased, "I am almost done. I hope you do not mind me being thorough." Who was she kidding? Aeria was laying in her bed and had yet to make a single motion to protest or get up. Despite teasing the woman's body, Kanoe was did feel good about making another student feel better. After all the stress and pain she caused her own lover, it was nice to do something right for a change.

Kanoe gently bent Aeria's leg at the knee. She took a firm hold of the woman's foot as she began to work on the final parts of the body, the feet. The witch had heard that a foot rub always felt good. But people generally did not do them or do them correctly. Hearing the student's praise she could not help but smile faintly. "Hehe I suppose I did go a bit overboard. It probably does not help much with your headache but at least all the stress will be out of the rest of your body."

Aeria's whimper made the witch look back at the woman. The seductive accent was pleasing to the ear but she found herself hesitating. She would not mind bedding with this woman. But she was unsure how far this one really wanted to go. It was like two people on a date at the door and both wondering if they should kiss. Kanoe shook her head softly, trying to dispel the images floating about in her head.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:52 am

Aeria hardly wanted Kanoe to stop, but managed to keep herself from telling her that. It was all to much like that awkward moment before the brave soul made the tentative first move. And Aeria, for all of her bravery, was not that brave when it came to such matters, nor was she one who was free with her body. Oh she would have her fantasies, her desires, but she held them back much like she did everything else. Repressed was a great way to describe her. If Kanoe acted it was written all over her body language that she would respond positively to her advances, but she herself would be much harder to press to be the one to act first. It was just how she was.

She purred as Kanoe began to finish the massage by working on her feet, shivering and even faintly giggling. Apparently she was slightly ticklish there. And she had never so much had a foot rub before, and considering all the hell one put the bottom of their feet through in the average day, it was no surprise how great a massage there felt. She didn't want to move, just to float there in a hazy state of bliss forever. But she knew she had to repay Kanoe for this somehow... She was not one to take without giving in return, but just how to go about doing so...

Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:33 am

The witch did best to not tickle the woman too much. She was never one to tickle someone but that did not mean her fingers did not occasionally stray and brush along a spot that made Aeria giggle and squirm. Kanoe moved on to the other foot, finally showing an end to the woman's wonderful massage. The only question that remained was where to go from here?

"Finished.." her voice whispered faintly as if not wishing to disturb the state the student was in. Kanoe shifted off the woman's body finally as she smiled down at her. The tips of her fingers traced up and down Aeria's spine. "How do you feel?" she asked, "With the stress gone from your muscles, you no doubt feel the fatigue you had built up in them. Just relax, rest. I am here if you need anything."

Aeria truly had a lovely body. Kanoe did not mind the flaws as they only made the woman more unique and bring the high points more into the light. Watching the student lay there, listening to the woman's soft breaths, she finally decided to try. "You know there is one place I have yet to massage..." The witch's fingers trail away from Aeria's spine and began to stroke up and down the woman's side slowly. "That is if you are comfortable with rolling onto your back."

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:12 pm

It was hard to tell if she was fatigued or not. Usually she attributed the feeling of her muscles being in their current state to fatigue, but that usually was also combined with physical soreness and mental exhaustion as well. In this case it was the opposite, her mind was alert, her body refreshed, just she didn't feel like moving much. Head turned faintly towards Kanoe as she let her leg go, the limb falling to the bed to lay next to her other and she replied "I feel... great. You're good at what you do Kanoe. I am truly grateful. I just wish I could somehow repay you for this." A contented smile was present on her face but it shifted to one of minor confusion as Kanoe furthered her train of though "You missed a spot?" Aeria queried curiously, rolling slowly over onto her back. Smallish, but perky breasts displayed to the woman along with her toned abdomen. "Hey if it doesn't bother you I would love to see what else you can do. I just don't want to take advantage..."

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:17 am

Kanoe smirked at the answer she received. "I can assure you," she said softly as she crawled on top of the woman, "I can do many things. You merely just need to ask." Her hands cup Aeria's breast. They were much smaller than hers but still fit well in her hand. Fingers lightly stroked along the underside as her thumbs circled the perky peaks. Her thumbs dragged slowly, ensuring that the sensitive nipples felt each movement as she felt blood pulsing within the lovely mounds.

"You are a lovely woman, Aeria," she said finally. Of course she meant it. The woman below her had a strong athletic body to match the iron will that kept her fighting these monsters. She truly hoped that nothing succeeds in breaking this one. Kanoe sat up, allowing her hands to slide down of the student's toned stomach. She could feel it was solid but still held the smooth touch of a woman's form. The witch smiled down at Aeria. Perhaps this one would be an ally she did not want to lose.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:02 am

Aeria's eyes tracked Kanoe's body as she slid up on top of her, watching her hands descend towards her breasts. In all honesty she had more along the lines expected Kanoe to go at her abdominal muscles than her breasts, but she was far from complaining about it. Though it did add a degree of uncertainty to her thoughts. Unlike all of the other touches this could hardly be taken for anything other than being sexual. Did she desire that as an outcome? Her body was in full support of the yes answer, her mind flip flopping. Back arched slightly as the pads of her thumbs slid over her hardened peaks, earning a soft moan from Aeria's lips and a slow, sensual undulation of her body. The major downside of having little experience made the 'forbidden' pleasures all the more tempting. At least for her. And sleeping with a woman she had just met, but found quite attractive to her was a 'forbidden' pleasure. Then again she had already done so before now. What would one more time hurt? Even she had her needs.

Kanoe's compliment brought a faint flush to her cheeks, unused to her form being praised, and she responded lightly "I... you're not hard on the eyes yourself Kanoe" She winked at her teasingly, blush deepening. Kanoe was flat out gorgeous, just... well she was about as used to giving out praise as she was receiving it. She made no move to get Kanoe off of her, though she made no real move to pull her closer either, body and words saying she did enjoy the attention though.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:30 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next