View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 The Gates of Gods [For Ishtar] 

Post Re: The Gates of Gods [For Ishtar]
"There is nothing you can do about it, woman!" The Daeva growled at her desperate request, not caring for her pleas at all. Her punishment would go on and there was no escaping from it at all. The creatures continued to hold her down as others began fondling at her bare flesh, caressing and squeezing her thighs, her breasts, even her ass. Nothing seemed to be sacred for them, indeed. She would be thrown into a bottomless pit of lust, forced to come to terms with her arousal and reduced to whore, begging for more, before the Daeva was done with her.

The grotesque creature continued to lick at her, its slick tongue sliding into her moist cunt, before it felt hindered by something within her. Giving a soft growl, the creature withdrew its tongue. The great demon laughed cruelly, as if it had discovered a delightful fact. "So, you are a sweet and little virgin? Oh, yes... You know what, I think I shall let you go instead of allowing these minions to have their way with you." The monster spoke in a tone that did not seem to entirely promise freedom, but its underlings did release the girl from their grasp, allowing Ishtar her freedom again. "Instead, I shall have you myself!" The Daeva roared as it clutched at Ishtar's legs, dragging them wide open.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Ishtar moaned as she struggled to resist, as she was starting to be overwhelmed by her own lust. Her moans were starting to get louder when she saw the creature working on her flower suddenly stop and growl. With a wave of his hand, the creatures suddenly let her go. The blue haired student sat there for a minute in disbelief she was being let go, then slowly she began to sit up. It was then the Daeva grabbed Ishtar's legs and and was pulled open. Ishtar tried to struggle, but found her body betrayed her. The lust hoping to be satisfied...

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:51 am

The Daeva pressed his knees down onto the bed, feeling it creak under the weight of the great demon, and allowed the girl's legs to rest over his own knees. "Consider yourself lucky, woman. Instead of suffering under the hands of my minions, you shall be punished by my hand instead..."

Now, easily seen between her legs, the Daeva now sported a thick cock, roughly ten inches long and two inches in its girth. The crimson-touched shaft throbbed with lust and arousal as the Daeva positioned its body over Ishtar's, staring down into her face, a cruel grin on his lips. "Spare the rod, spoil the child..."

With that, the thick shaft was pressed against her folds, with without any gentleness, the Daeva slid his cock into Ishtar, breaking through her virginity and tearing away her precious innocence. And silently, the Marquis grinned to himself as he enjoyed the vile action of raping the girl. Just as silently, Forneus promised even more horrors ahead for little Ishtar. This might have all been just a dream, just happening inside her head... But that didn't mean it wouldn't become a nightmare!

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:17 am

Ishtar could hear the noise of the bed as it barely supported the weight of the demon now in her bed. She felt his legs be placed over his knees position her where the Daeva was between her legs. It was then the blue haired student saw the huge red member. No...No please it won't fit. It will split me in two! But the Davea would have none of it.

The Daeva pressed his member against Ishtar's flower and with one thrust dove deep into the blue haired beauty. Ishtar screamed as her head leaned back against the bed. Her squeezed the bed as tightly as she could as the pleasure and pain of the moment mixed together. As her eyes opened she could only look at Daeva in shock.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:34 am

"No... It won't." The Daeva growled, knowing that the girl was simply panicking, and that within moments, the lust would overtake her. The shaft was soon fully buried within the woman's cunt, remaining within to allow her to get accustomed to the girth. He did not wish to put up with any of her ridiculous screams, after all. Virgins could be so unreasonable now and then... Growling softly, the cock began withdrawing from her desecrated tunnel, barbs within scraping against the walls of her sex, allowing her heated pussy to send out waves of pleasure despite the pain. The venom was clearly working here within the girl's body, by now having spread everywhere within Ishtar, making her flesh quite sensitive to the monster's attention.

One hand held on to the girl's waist as the cock began steadily pistoning in and out of Ishtar, the pleasure slowly building up, as the other cupped one of her breasts in its hands, nipple caught in between claws and teased roughly. The Daeva continued to growl, satisfied at how the girl's punishment was proceeding so far. He would have his way with her, and once she was utterly defeated... Only then would he leave, leaving behind only the nightmares of this meeting for her to suffer.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:38 am

Ishtar could feel the shaft of the Daeva begin to move in and out of her flower. The member's barbs scrapped along her walls, releasing waves of pleasure and pain. The waves began to mix with each other making Ishtar's less resistant to her own moans as struggled to stay into control of her body. But such attempts were futile as the venom flowed through her body.

Ishtar could feel a claw begin to fondle one of her breasts, its claw begin to tease her nipple. The pleasure began to build within the blue haired student. It wouldn't take long for the deflowered woman to reach the edge of estacy even against her will.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:25 pm

The Daeva continued to ravage his helpless captive, enjoying it as the room grew more and more filled with moans, knowing she would not be able to resist it for much longer. Especially when the barbs around his shaft were also secreting more of the venom, allowing them to pool within her own cunt. It did not take long for them to dissipate into the girl's flesh, bringing forth new surges of sensitiveness and lust, along with crashing waves of pleasure that threatened to spill over into the rest of her body. "Give in, little one... You are helpless before my power!" The great demon growled, even as his cock continued to pump into her, filling her completely every time with its thick girth.

Even the claws fondling her breast were not as harmless, tiny spindles within the fingertips sinking into her flesh, too impossibly small to be felt at all. And yet, every time they made contact with her flesh, more and more of the venom was injected into her mound, making them all the more sensitive as the lust grew and grew within her. Claws squeezed and fondled her breast, as the Daeva captured her rapidly hardening nipple with its mouth, tongue lashing against the very tip. With Ishtar falling more and more under its power, the monster released its hold on her waist and captured the other globe, groping it very much the same way as it had done with the other, allowing its insidious lust-inducing venom to spread within her even more.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Ishtar moaned as she felt more thrusts into her flower, each thrust seemed to make her lust grow despite her best efforts. She could feel the pleasure well up with in her. As a second claw grabbed her other breast as both claws began to play with her breasts, she could feel the pleasure begin to literally flow through her breasts. She could feel her orbs swell under the effects of the venom.

She saw the grotesque creature leaned forward to her chest. The Daeva mouth wrapped around her hardened nipple and his tongue began to tease her nipple. She let out a moan as she could feel her very will rapidly crumpling under the effects of the venom.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:20 pm

With the body betraying her now, Ishtar was no longer really capable of resisting Aesma anymore. Delighting in this, the Daeva withdrew from her breasts, allowing his shaft to slide out of the girl's cunt. Monstrous arms slid around the girl, picking her up and holding her within them, turning Ishtar around enough that her back rested against his chest. The Daeva only growled softly as he lowered her hips down on his shaft, allowing it to invade her sex yet again, bucking his hips forth in thrusts. "Beg for forgiveness... And I just may stop." The Daeva spoke, tauntingly, as one claw returned to a breast, groping the swelling flesh within his hand. His other hand traveled lower than that, all the way down until it reached her sex, still being raped by the monster's thick cock. "Unless you wish to be punished, instead?" The great demon added mockingly as a finger slid over her sensitive pearl, teasing it as yet more of the venom flowed into her, filling her up with even more lust. There was simply just so much a girl could take before she finally broke, and the Daeva was intent on finding out how much more Ishtar could take.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Ishtar suddenly felt the grotesque creature suddenly let her go. For a split second as she felt him withdraw from her flower. Then suddenly, the blue hair gasped as she felt him pick her up and place her just above his lap with her delicate back against his massive chest. Her head suddenly jerked upwards again as she felt his massive member once again press into her flower as she was slowly lowered on to the Deava. She moaned as she felt his claw once again massage her breast. However the other hand had moved to her very sensitive clit. She suddenly felt new waves of pleasure begin to flow into her.

The Deava asked her to beg for forgiveness. Ishtar struggled to respond. Ahhh...I-I....Uhhhh...p-please, please....Ohhhh. It was becoming almost impossible for the blue haired student to form the words to respond to the Daeva's request.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:02 am

Still thrusting into her, the demon continued to push its hip up over and over, allowing its shaft to ravage her cunt as the cruel power of lust continued to do its work within her body, sending waves and waves of pleasure throughout her. "Beg... You will have to do better than that... Or I just may fill you up with my seed." The Daeva whispered, knowing that such an innocent one like her, who had just been a virgin only so recently, would leap to fearful conclusions such as bearing the child of a demon. Such a thing was not possible here, not within her dream, but... Fear was such a wonderful motivator.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:13 am

Ishtar could feel wave after wave of pleasure going through out her as the Daeva continued to bounce her up and down on his member. She let out a moan as she knew she was close to her own limit. But it was his whisper that brought back to reality. [/color=LightSkyBlue]Ahhh....Please, I beg you ....Ohhhh....I beg you to stop ....Uhhh....[/color] She hoped she said in time before it was too late.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:50 am

A cruel laughter rang out at the Daeva released his hold on the girl, allowing her to fall onto the bed. With Ishtar forced onto her knees, the demon saw it as a great opportunity to take it further. Monstrous hands wrapped around her hip as the Daeva withdrew from her sex, its member glistening and slick with juices. "Very well, then... I shall just have to use something else!" The demon lord laughed again as the head of its cock pressed against Ishtar's ass, pushing into her slowly. The Daeva took his time, savoring the feeling of its cock entering Ishtar, inch by inch. "Scream for me, little one..." Aesma spoke just before he bucked his hip forth, pushing the rest of his throbbing shaft into the girl just as his release finally came, his seed gushing into her tight tunnel.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Ishtar suddenly felt the Daeva release her body, as she fell forward on the bed. She found herself on all fours with her rear pointed at the demon. Her mind breathed a sigh as she felt herself let go, while her body ached for climax. It was then the Daeva grabbed her from behind and made a threat to use something else. It was then she felt him slowly press his member into her rear. She screamed out of surprise and pain as she felt him slowly work his way into her tight rear. Finally, she could feel his hot release as he filled her rear with her seed. It was simply too much for the blue haired beauty's body as it was finally overcome with lust. She released a loud moan as she body arched from the results of her own orgasm. Slowly as her moan faded her head fell foward.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:30 pm

The Daeva laughed as his victim began moaning as her own orgasm descended on her, waves of lust flowing all over her body. After several more thrusts, the demon lord withdrew his hard cock from Ishtar's tight ass, letting his hot seed leak out. Aesma allowed the girl to fall onto the bed, released from his grasp at last. With his influence fading away from her, the Daeva watched as exhaustion set in and the girl fell into a deep sleep. "Do not think this is over... As long as you are still here, this nightmare will not be over..." The Daeva began fading from sight, leaving no trace of him or his minions. It was as if they had never been there at all. Even the Daeva's seed disappeared as well, leaving the girl simply tired and asleep but otherwise every bit the same as she had looked before she had been raped by the monstrous demon.

It was some time later when Luju finally returned to his 'quarters, still somewhat angry that his father wanted him to keep up the act of being Ishtar's ally. Putting on a composed face, Luju entered the room to find Ishtar lying on the bed, completely naked. This time around, there was no evidence of the Daeva's presence whatsoever, not even of the scroll that had brought him here. There was not even any evidence that Ishtar had venom shot into her body, nor that she had felt such lust before. Even the dress she had 'made' with her illusions rested on the bed beside her, whole and intact, every bit as real as everything else. For all intent and purpose, it appeared as if she had simply fallen asleep. "Uh, excuse me, Miss Rocha?" Luju spoke, hoping that would be enough to awaken the naked girl from her sleep.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next