View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Engel Tonomi, The Fiery Spirit 

Post Engel Tonomi, The Fiery Spirit
Student Bio/Profile

ηαмє: Engel Tonomi

gєη∂єя: Female

αgє: 18

ρℓα¢є σƒ вιятн: Kyoto, Japan

ηαтισηαℓιту: Japanese

нαιя ¢σℓσя: Violet Pink

єує ¢σℓσя: Misty Violet

єтнηι¢ιту: A Japanese attitude with a German's flare

ѕкιη тσηє:Fair

ρυвι¢ нαιя: Trimmed into a pink V (A true artist within ^^)

Distinguishing features: Tonomi was born with silvery hair due to an age old complication in her father's DNA chain. Like her heritage, her hair has a history. She really liked it because it made her different from everyone else in school. But she soon learned that not many people enjoyed her hair as she did. She was made fun of for a long time in her early school years and called "Snow white" and "Old Hag" by two boys in her class. But she wasn't the type to let that slide so she found ways to humiliate them in return by exploiting their own flaws. However, her evil methods went a little too far and she ended up getting expelled from the school. Every mischievous girl has a beginning... Anyway, Tonomi's parents encouraged her to dye her hair a different color to avoid getting into more fights. Ironically, her choice only made her parents even more vexed. Pink violet, her favorite color, was her compromise.

нєιgнт 5'4

ωєιgнт 116

вυѕт 38"C

ωαιѕт 26"

нιρѕ 34"

вα¢кgяσυη∂ Tonomi was born and raised in Kyoto and knows the city like the back of her tennis wrist. When her parents moved to Japan from Germany to further their medical practice, they decided to keep her mischievous mind from getting her into trouble by enrolling her into an all girl middle school Academy that majored in Tennis. Surprisingly, their ploy got the best of her. The moment Tonomi picked up a racket and swung it with swift and dominating grace against a tennis ball, she couldn't get enough. The encompassing, intense feeling she got from releasing her inner emotions, untangling her stress and unleashing her flaring rage with every strike felt too good. The feeling was almost, well, smexual. After four exciting years of endless study and blowing away her opponents in tennis, she graduated with honors and medal for her undisputed Varsity wrap sheet.

With her High School degree in her hands, her parents gave her the choice to go to any High School in Japan, believing she had become a trustworthy and responsible girl due to her hard work; able to take care of her self. Sure, high school had turned her into quite the intellectual. But in reality, tennis and school hadn't changed her at all. Tennis had simply become a (cough, addiction) way for her to relieve her worries and calm her lewd feelings. Within the confines of her home, there was nothing to do but study. As she entered the lush campus of Shokushu High, beneath her uniform vest and drawn across her sapphire lips was a devilish heart and a nefarious smile.

ρєяѕσηαℓιту:
Cynical, playful, competitive, short fused, imaginative, devilish, and hides her naughty intentions behind an innocent smirk.

νιяgιη: "I forgot where I left itz. x3"

ριєя¢ιηg σя тαттσσѕ: Tonomi wears a black tulip on her left shoulder and a black ring of fire around her ankle.

ℓαηgυαgє: Speaks Japanese, English, German fluently.

ℓιкєѕ:
oReading
oManga
oTennis (<3)
oManipulating others
oLeading

α¢тινιтιєѕ A Senior ranked tennis player with high hopes to make it to Varsity before her second year.
"See you on the court. ;3"

мιѕ¢єℓℓαηєσυѕ Though Tonomi is usual well spoken around her peers and before a match with an opponent, she has an uncontrollable knack of yelling German vulgarities when she is peeved or when she scores on her opponent with her signature stroke. "Souhund!!"
αρρєяαη¢єѕ

Last edited by Engel on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Post Re: Engel Tonomi, The Fiery Spirit
I really like the character, she seems very fun to get along with.

A point, though, I'd like to bring to your attention. Given the nature of the site, her age is probably going to be a problem. I'd advise bumping it up to 18.

Here:

Quote:
All characters must be 18 years of age or older, and must look like it.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Yep, just fix the age and we should be all set.

Welcome to SHS.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:35 pm
Profile WWW

Sorry, should of read a bit more. Gotta a little too realistic with Japan's(character's residence) legal age and forgot about that. No worries lol Bumped. =P Thank you and see you on zeh forums. ^^

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:19 am

-thumbs up- Good to go, miss! Welcome to Shokushu and enjoy your stay! Oh, and do have fun too!

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:25 am

Yay, will do and lotz. ;p

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:42 am

welcome to SHS ^^ enjoy your stay have fun-...wait -looks at script- THIS IS FORN'S SCRIPT!!

sorry, im a little playful. But welcome.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:53 am

-thwaps her head and takes script- I need that, thank you very much!

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:05 am

go get neutered >> *mutters walking away*

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:08 am

*Smiles, breaking out the rusty cheese grater!*

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:00 am
Profile WWW

Welcome :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:43 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu. Great profile, hope to bump into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]