View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Jessica's First Day (Midrozi) 

Post Re: Jessica's First Day (Midrozi)
Life is unfair, you get used to it rather quickly... Mirria's voice trails off as she walks around behind you, ignoring your mouth's attempts to kiss something. She does make a mental note at your ease to arouse and jsut how quickly you respond to pleasureable stimulii, but doesn't do anything with that information just yet.

A toy does not ask questions, it simply exists in silence until it's owners feel like playing with it. Without furhter warning Mirria slaps her hand across Jessica's exposed ass, spanking her. A hand spanks again and again, slowly making more and more of Jessica's ass red instead of it's usual white.

And what are you? Mirria asks. Part of her wants Jessica to say she is a toy, but another part wants her to come up with something else. Something that gives Mirria an excuse to punish her properly. To make the human scream.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:21 am

"Ow!" Jessica wails as her ass is spanked. the flesh bounces as the firm hands spank it. The curved, white flesh flattens and then bounces back. As one cheek is spanked, the other is resuming its natural shape. As this dance continued, a flush of pink came to her white cheeks. Then it turned red. The red area grew ever wider, growing to encompass the whole of Jessica's ass. She felt it was on fire. She wailed, tears coming to her eyes as she was spanked. She sobbed, jerking on her bonds to no avail. She bit her tongue, fighting not to tell Mirria to stop. When it finally stopped, Jessica was a sobbing mess. It took her a few minutes to get her voice back. "An...an animal."

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:28 am

Mirria couldn't help but giggle at Jessica's response. Wrong answer, toy. The word toy is snarled out, however the spanking does not start again. Jessica would feel two fingers resting just below her shoulderbone, gently touching her. For a second she might even start to think this wasn't too bad...

Until Mirria pushed her fingers in, hard. The nerve cluster screamed in agony as it sent message after message of pain to the brain, threatening to overwhelm her entire nervous system from the sheer number of messages it sent. The spanking may have been painful, but it was nothing compared to the agony that now burned through her helpless body. It only lasted a second, but that second was worse then the entire session of spanking. Mirria couldn't help but giggle for a few seconds before she asked Jessica the same question. If the studnt was attentive she would have picked up the correct answer from the earlier statement. Of course taht also meant rememberd that past the wave of pain that had just flooded through her body. What are you?

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:37 am

Jessica screamed in pain, her whole body wrecked with agony, her every nerve on fire. She wanted to protest the injustice of it. Mirria had been telling her she was an animal. That had been a theme from the beginning. It was even the catch in trapping her here. Still, she didn't. She wasn't allowed to ask questions. She wasn't allowed to fight. She couldn't speak. She was stunned. She just hung there for over a minute. Finally, she gasped, "A toy."

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:45 am

Much better. You can learn. Keep that up and I might even consider you a pet that actually needs me to pay attention to and be careful with rather than a simple toy. No-one cares if a toy breaks, but people do care if a pet is injured. To Mirria the difference between the two was huge. A toy was something used whenever and however you felt like it, and discarded when it no longer amused you. A pet however was something you had to pay some attention to, and although you still used them you also sometimes did things for them. You weren't as harsh, but in return they didn't give you a reason to be harsh.

But that was all thoughts for later, for now Mirria simply reached around Jessica and one hand started to caress and knead a breast while the other hand used it's skilled fingers to caress and tease the helpless student's lower lips, and her clit whenever it was visible.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:06 am

The pain of the nerve-touch might have been more intense than the spanking but it was over when it was over. Jessica's ass still felt like it was on fire. She didn't speak as Mirria spoke to her. She hadn't been asked anything. She gasped lightly as her nipple was rubbed and then her sex. She was juicing now. Mirria's fingers slid into a wet, welcoming, slick sex. Her clit as engorged and her body trembled in its bonds as Mirria rubbed her. She let out a series of gasp, her sexed body writing. They grew faster and faster, her muscles tensing as she approached climax.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:18 am

Mirria giggled to herself, the soft musical sound coming just from behind Jessica's ear. Her hands continued to rub against sensitive skin, her fingers teasing Jessica's cunt didn't enter the wet folds, although they did on occasion flick over her erect clit. The other hand was gently squeezing one of Jessica's breasts, her palm rubbing against the nipple as her fingers tightened and released the soft orb. Mirria watched as Jessica approached orgasm, and just as you were on the cusp of it she shifted her hands. Now when they moved they created enough pleasure as to prevent your orgasm from fading away, but not enough to actually tip you over the edge. Mirria was enjoying playing with her newest 'toy'.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:24 am

Jessica gasped. She wriggled her body, straining for your hand. She smelled of sex and juice dribbled down her thigh. Her soft breast was held firmly as she tossed her golden hair, moaning wildly for release. "Please..." she whimpered. She was fearful to even speak but she couldn't stand your teasing. It was the cruelest thing yet to hover her, to be teased so long and so mercilessly. And it wasn't an order. "Please let you toy cum."

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:27 am

The hand on your breast pulled back and delivered a pair of slaps across your tender rump, the spanks delivered as a reprimand for you trying to tell Mirria what to do. After the reprimand is delivered the hand returns to your breast and Mirria resumes her sexual tortue. Now why would I do that? I think it would be much more fun to simply keep doing this for hours ... and whose opinion matters, toy? The words are cold and harsh, although the tone still sounds as if she is bright and cheerful, the accent from a lifetime of speaking the Jarri tounge effectivly masking the crulty and harshness that Mirria means to lace her words with.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:08 am

"Ow! Ow!" Jessica wails as the hand slaps her already red, burning ass. She lets out a miserable whimper as she tugs at her bonds. "Your opinion matters," she concedes to avoid serious torture. She whimpers miserably as the sexual torture resumes, starting to cry and whimper rather than moan as she's forces to maintain the verge of orgasm beyond the bounds of reason.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:09 pm

Mirria giggled to herself as an idea came to her as to what she could do next. Her hands stopped teasing and she pulled her hands and fingers away from your body. She focused her mind, and all around her the environment changed. Not physically of course, she was a hunter not a warrior. But to Jessica it would be completely realistic. All of a sudden they were in the middle of the main street of wherever Jessica came from. The people walking along the streets pavement ignored her of course, no matter what she did or who she thought she saw. This looks like it will be a much better place to play with my new toy... Another giggle from Mirria as both of her hands start to rub your ass.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Jessica looked up. She tried to tell herself it had to be some sort of trick but it looked absolutely real. She recognized some of the people walking by her naked, restrained body. None of them seemed to notice her or have the slightest intention of helping her. She shook her head miserably. She started to calm as both hands rubbed her fleshy hindquarters. It soothed the pain of her spanking, at least a little, and let her come down from the sexual torture, even if she had to come down without ever getting to orgasm. "Thank you."

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:47 pm

When you thanked Mirria she couldn't help but smile. Obviously you had no idea about what she planned to do, and that fact sent shivers of delight up the alien's spine. Her hands opened, and since this was an illusion of Mirria's creation a riding crop appeared in one hand. In her other hand a plain wooden paddle appeared. Despite her hands being full two 'arms' reached out around you and fitted a hollow ball gag with a number of holes all over it's surface inside your mouth. The gag was secured in place, and the moment it was tightened the riding crop slapped down on your left ass cheek. As your body jerked in response the paddle was used to spank your other cheek. Nod if you want more ... toy. If you didn't nod straight away Mirria would punish you further ... and if you did she would keep using her new toys to spank you. A very nice catch-22.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Jessica was coming as close to relaxing as she had ever since you had first captured her. That wasn't saying much. Still, her ass was quite sore. The burning was easing as Mirria rubbed it. Jessica let out a small mew only to find a ballgag fitted tightly into her mouth. She whimpered, biting down as it was strapped tight. Then she felt the crop slice across her round, fleshy cheek. She let out a pitiful mewing sound, whistling through the air holes, as she strained to turn her neck and look at Mirria with pleading blue eyes. She couldn't even see her tormentor as Mirria disciplined her with the paddle, the flat surface slapping her ass out of shape, the flesh rolling like a wave. Jessica didn't know the catch-22. So she simply mewed but did not nod.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:53 pm

Mirria did not respond ... at least verbally. The position prevented Jessica from seeing Mirria no matter how hard she tried to turn. But Mirria took a step to the side so that Jessica could see the anger on her face. The crop lashed out ... and when it hit it was with much more force than the earlier blow. The paddle followed, and the impact caused the rump of the student to wobble backwards and forwards for several seconds.

Next time I give you an order I expect you to follow it ... and humans are fairly smart for an animal so you should be able to work out when a question is an order. The crop and the paddle lashed out again.

But before Mirria could continue two new figures seemed to 'step' into the illusion. The other two Midrozi, and at the sight of them Mirria stepped back and the three started discussing matters in their own tongue, the musical sounding words being completly unrecognisible to Jessica.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next