View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Full moon waltz (Vincent and SusanQin) 

Post Re: Full moon waltz (Vincent and SusanQin)
Counter-arguments run through her head as he tries to make it sound like he has a right to her body. She'd tried to hint that she wouldn't be interested in anything more than a dance; maybe not very clearly, but she'd tried. She'd told him straight out when he pushed too far, and there'd been plenty of time for him to find a more willing partner then. She'd suggested he find a new partner a couple of times. And, of course, the little detail that she didn't owe him anything, regardless of his expectations. She didn't give voice to any of them, though; between her experiences at the school and the unusual strength he demonstrated when he tore her dress, she doubted he was the human he pretended to be.

His muscular build didn't impress her; she'd fought and beaten people stronger than herself before she came here. Of course, she'd been sober at the time, but her confidence in her abilities was still there. Her attempts to break loose started to become more focussed, although no more effective, as she flailed more in the direction of his face. "Get away from me!"

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Vincent is between a fight right now. His instincts wants to make he change and rape her right now, but he want much more than that. He make a great effort to resist against his urges, focusing once again in her. Her lovely body, trying to be free from him. A seductive dance for his predatory eyes.

Still fighting? Good!

Vincent decide to make it better. Her anger sounds great to him right now. He continue tearing her dress in pieces, giving to her a chance to hit him and run away.

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:01 am

Susan managed to land a lucky blow on his nose, probably because he was giving her a chance to try to escape. She used the opportunity to roll over and scurry out from under him before he could get a grip on her again.

She was pretty much relying on instincts as she again tried to run back to the gym. Have to get back to the prom. Closer than the dorms, doors aren't locked, even a monster wouldn't attack openly in a crowd. She had no way of knowing that, at almost that exact moment, the lights had flickered to tell the monsters at the prom that it was time to attack. If she had, she'd have been more likely to take her chances trying to fight Vincent. Even in the worst case, there was only one of him.

Character listing

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:24 pm

((Sorry about the delay... ))

Vincent touch his nose, and watch her taking distance form him. But when the lights fade in the hall and other places, he smile.

I think you're out of options! You don't want to stay with me in a dark place, right? Come on... this flower field are asking about a great and wet dance, don't you think?

Vincent take her coat and shirt off, revealing his muscle body to her gaze, while he step in her direction. Now, he's read to make her underrstand what will happens, but he don't change his shape. He want to stay in his human disguise.

He dash against her, ready for her reaction, and waiting for a precise strike or blow. He want to use his weight and strenght to pin her down on the flowers first, like a football player running to stop the quarterback.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:24 pm

(OOC: No problem.)

His attempt at tackling her was probably the worst move he could have made tactically. Even slightly drunk, with her abilities reduced by the inhibitors, and with his naturally greater strength, it allowed her to use his momentum against him, taking him down with a judo throw and hitting him with solid strikes to his knees before he could recover. This would give her a much better chance of getting away, as he'd be slowed down by his injured knees even if he could stand up at all.

That was her plan, anyway. In practice, however, things didn't go so well. While she managed to throw him, her coordination was still off. He was sent stumbling past her rather than actually thrown off his feet, and she lost her footing and fell. To make things worse, she felt a sharp pain in her knee as she landed. Great. I've probably bruised it pretty badly. No way I'll be able to run away now...

Character listing

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:33 pm

Nothing can be better than that now. When Vincent fall with her target, and notice her pain, he smile and roll away to one side, watching her for a few seconds.

You're hurt? That's happens when you try to do something different from a women natural reaction! Females don't born to fight!

To create a new opening, Vincent play dirty. He kick her wounded knee, to gain time enought to drive himself to between her long strong legs. The vile creature smile once again, trying to grasp her arms.

Females born to give birth and serve the males, girl! And you need to remember that!

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:22 pm

She cried out in pain when he kicked her knee. She didn't think he'd managed to sprain, break, or tear anything, but she was sure she'd be limping for the next few days. Before she could react, he'd forced himself between her legs and grabbed her wrists. She continued to struggle, trying to free one of her hands. If she'd been able to get loose, she'd show him she could fight dirty herself with an eye poke, but he was too strong and had a much better position than her.

Females born to give birth and serve the males, girl! And you need to remember that!

She spat in his face. "Bastard! I'm not some toy for monsters like you! Let me go!" He might not have revealed his true form yet, but she was pretty sure of what he was. Not that it would have changed her assessment of him if he had been human.

Character listing

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:36 am

Let you go? Why? You're mine for the rest of the night... so, i want you now!

Vincent laugh, while he fight with her protests, removing all the pieces of her dress and underware. Her fighting spirit makes him anxious to see her next reaction, while his rough hands start to play with her firm exposed breasts.

Why you don't like males? Only a male can fill you from inside and make you come like a real woman! Who hurt you and make you hate a man touch?

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:53 am

Let you go? Why? You're mine for the rest of the night... so, i want you now!

"I don't want this! I'm not yours or anyone's, whatever you monsters think!" As he released her hands to finish stripping her and to fondle her breasts, she took the chance to swing at his face. Unfortunately, his position gave him enough of an advantage that he could avoid her wild blows without giving her any respite from his actions.

Why you don't like males? Only a male can fill you from inside and make you come like a real woman! Who hurt you and make you hate a man touch?

"No-one! I just don't!" She didn't expect he'd understand that she didn't hate men, just had no interest in them sexually. Or that nobody had made her that way; she'd had no sexual experience with men until after she'd arrived here, long after she'd admitted to herself that she was a lesbian. Not that she was going to debate the issue while he was trying to rape her. Judging from the cries that could be heard from the hall, she was in a better position than most, having only one monster to deal with, but that was still one too many. She tried to push her hips upwards to unbalance him and let her get out, but he was too heavy for her to manage that with her injured leg.

Character listing

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:22 am

You're already humping your hips against me, baby? That's good! Maybe i let you ride me later!

The vile beast laugh, while he try to gain access into her legs. He maintain his face away from her blows, because he don't want to lose teh control right now. His hands play with her marvelous body, exploring her frame and grasping roughly her breasts. Suddenly, she feel something between her legs. Something growing, warm and large, rising slowly between her long tighs.

You have marvelous breasts! Firm and pretty. I want to taste then!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:32 am

She gave up trying to throw him off-balance; all it was doing was aggravating her injured knee. Instead, she grabbed one of his wrists with both hands, trying to pull it away from her breast. She knew it was a hopeless action; there was no way she'd be able to keep both his hands off her, given his grater strength. Despite that, she was going to make things as difficult as she could for him.

Feeling his dick growing against her, she increased her struggles, trying to pull herself out from under him. "Noooo! Stop it!"

Character listing

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:32 am

Stop? Right now? Why?
Vincent smile and tease her more, running the head of his cock against her pussy lips.
You're wet? So... you want this? Ok!
The beast release her breasts, driving his hands to her legs and forcing her to open more. He laugh, when he admire her efforts to be free from his grasp. He decide to end this right now. Suddenly, she felt the head against her pussylips and a second later, pain. The beast force his weight against her, driving all his 11'' cock inide her vulnerable pussy!
OH FUCK!!! You're so tigh!

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:09 am

"You're wet? So... you want this? Ok!"

"No! It's not... I don't... You're making..." Not being aware of the administration's additions to the punch, she attempted to blame him for her body's reactions even as she struggled to keep her legs together as well as her injured knee would allow her to. This was not very well at all, as it took him almost no time to force her thighs apart and press the tip of his cock against her pussy.

She had only a moment to prepare herself for the inevitable before he slammed the full length of his shaft into her. Despite her efforts not to do so, she again cried out in pain at the rough violation. As the initial shock wore off, she placed her hands on his chest and attempted to push him off her in another desperate, and ultimately futile, attempt to get free.

Character listing

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:20 am

Man... you're squeezing my cock so hard! This will be marvelous! Great skills, baby!
He laugh when she try to force him out. He like when a girl fight like that. His tongue run over his lips, while he start to move his hips back, almost taking off his cock from her ravaged pussy, only to drive it in once again.
Come on, girl! Let's make a great dance now! You will never forget this night. I promisse! Soon, you will be humping against my cock, moaning and screaming loudly!
Vincent release her legs and grasp her both breasts in his hands, when he start to pump his hard cock in her, waiting for her next move.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:01 pm

As he released her legs, she tried to slide out from under him. With her arms occupied trying to push him away, however, she was unable to muster enough force with her good leg to move noticeably at all. She was, she knew, trapped here until the creature tired of her.

That didn't mean that she was going to stop fighting him, though. She continued to hit him and try to push him away as he raped her. She also did scream loudly, but this was from the pain of his repeated violations, not from any pleasure he might have expected her to feel.

Character listing

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:29 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2