View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The First Verse (for Cangelosi) 

Post Re: The First Verse (for Cangelosi)
Ishtar head jerked again as she felt the new member move its way roughly into her rear. She gasped as she the dual thrusts into her body. Meanwhile she could taste something sickly sweet in her mouth. Almost instantly her body began to react as goosebumps began to form all over body. Meanwhile the waves of pleasure begin to rapid move her closer to estasy.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:58 pm

*The girl is bounced effortlessly in the swirl of tentacles and the caress of the goo. As the blob hums, it tweaks Ishtar's inner core, as if finally finding the right combination inside her, unlocking the much-needed super orgasm that cleanses her system and mind, loosing the floodgates of her womanhood as it arches her already worn body.*

Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:54 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar head leaned back as she let out one of the most powerful moans she ever had made. The blob had found something within her that drove her well over the edge. Her hands squeezed her own breasts even while they were entombed in the blob. Slowly the orgasm faded away as she rested her head while struggling with the aftereffects of her own orgasm.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:06 am

*As Ishtar recovered, the blackness of the goo seemed to go transparent, engulfing the naked body, massaging the skin beneath, starting to glow warm as...wait...it feels as if this randy creature was now RECLOTHING her, the restored clothing covering her despoiled form, albeit now she was rather sticky and sweaty from the tagging, not to mention so tired...*

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:11 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar tried to catch her breath as she rested on the desk. W-What are you doing. It felt like her clothes were slowly being put back around. She looked on in disbelief as the blob had turned transparent, making it look like her clothes were putting themselves back on. In fact, although she could feel him surrounding her she it would look she was by herself despite the glow.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:59 am

*The blob withdrew from Ishtar's body, reforming next to her as she lay there spread eagled on the desk. "Hey, it's not like I'm going to let you finish the rest of the song NAKED, now am I? That'd do nothing for your creative juices. But now I helped with the writer's block, I'm sure you'll get the rhyming scheme down." It gave her a poke to the breast. Sure, it was in slapping range, but considering the intensity of the fucking, her arms and legs still felt so heavy. "I'll see you when you get around to the second verse, sweet stuff." Cangelosi slid off the desk, disappearing into the shadows almost as fluidly as it had appeared.*

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:45 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3