View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Meeting of the Goddesses (for Elizia) 

Post Re: Meeting of the Goddesses (for Elizia)
"Oh really? I didn't know that... I'll be sure to check it out later, yes." To Elizia, that piece of information only meant another place where she could go and have a look at the students that joined the club, possibly the literary students would prove to be an excellent entertainment for the goddess. She didn't react when the soap slipped from her hand, instead she was trying to hold back her sly smile and put a surprised face when Ishtar tried to grab the elusive soap but failed every time until it moved between the deity's feet.

"Ah? Sure, let me." Elizia's face looked at Ishtar's, feeling amused at her blushing but keeping a calm face. Her hands stopped molding her luscious orbs covered with bubbles and soap and then turned around to reach for the elusive soap. Her upper body leaned forward, letting her mammaries sway freely beneath her as her own ass faced Ishtar. She made the student not want to turn away as Eliz revealed her exposed slit, pink folds staring right at Ishtar's blue eyes and her rear entrance just above it. She seemed to linger a bit, faking her struggles with the soap until she picked it up, straightened her back and turned around again. She was just about to hand it to Ishtar but she suddenly stopped and looked at the beautiful student with a thoughtful but happy face. "Here... Hm, wait. Would you like me to wash your back for you, Ishtar? You must be tired from the volleyball training, so if you want I can also give you a massage," she said, holding the soap tightly.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:56 am

Ishtar blushed as Eliz offered to wash her back, Umm, sure if you don't mind. Ishtar wasn't really sure why she wanted the blonde student wash her back. Maybe it was that the student was so physically attractive. Was it something else that drew the blue haired student to her. Ishtar didn't know as she turned her to expose her back to the Eliz, it was a wonderful that the woman to offer such a nice gesture.

Ishtar didn't know where this was going, but she didn't really care. Half the fun was getting there.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Without any doubt or hesitation, Ishtar quickly accepted the deity's offer to wash her back for her. Behind that joyful smile of hers, there was a cunning plan and the huge need to take the beautiful haired student that would soon drive her crazy. But at least her current method wouldn't make the student react so harshly when she finds out that the blonde student was actually a goddess craving for some love juices.

As soon as Ishtar turned around to let Elizia wash her back, her amber eyes carefully watched her shoulders and how they made a beautiful curve down her back to her waist and hips, practically devouring the poor student with her mere gaze. Her eyes then noticed the firm and round rear of Ishtar, her hand almost going straight to her buttocks but she managed to control herself and pressed the soap against Ishtar's shoulders. She slowly rubbed it around her neck, careful to move her blue hair out of the way with her other hand and then slowly caressing her mid back, building the lather on her skin first.

SFA---

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:28 am

Ishtar could feel the blond hair student began to press the soap around her shoulder and began to work her shoulder. It felt pretty good and she could feel the tension from her practice fade away under Eliz's expert massage. You are very good at this, Eliz. I feel alot better now. Ishtar leaned fowared a little bit as the blonde hair student began to build a lather on her mid back.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:29 am

"Why thank you, Ishtar. I'm just starting too," the goddess replied with a joyful tone. She noticed how the beautiful blue haired student leaned a bit forward as if to help her as she worked on her mid back. As the lather began to form, she would be able to feel how the soap and her other hand pressed carefully against the nerves on her back. Elizia had a wide grin, she was letting her current power flow out from her body instead of being hidden like most of the time. Her levels of magic would eventually be felt by Ishtar, who would be affected by the deity's strength and her own magic abilities would be increased as well. While all this happened, her hands were starting to drift lower and lower, until they started to carefully slide, very slowly, from her lower back to her firm and round rear.

SFA---

Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:47 am

Ishtar could feel a bit of shiver, as Eliza began to press carefully on her back. It was then even through the lather, Ishtar could feel something strange, something familiar. Slowly Ishtar could feel magic starting to flow through her body all of the sudden. In fact, it felt like the entire room was starting to get filled with magic. As she looked a bit around the room, she realized the magic was flowing from behind the blue haired student. What is going on? D-do you study magic as well? It was she gasped as she felt Eliza's hands grab her tight rear.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Just when her hands grabbed her firm and tight rear, Ishtar noticed the sudden amounts of magic that were coming from the blonde faux student behind her and had filled the entire room and were flowing into her own body. Eliz made a very low groan, almost purring softly as her hands felt her buttocks before answering Ishtar's question. "Hmm, yes, you can say that, Ishtar. I could tell that you do too, but you're not that skilled yet." Elizia quickly remembered that she was also goddess of magic since her parents and the other gods wanted her to investigate this power and then teach it to the mortals in her home world. She could control any school of magic perfectly and even started to let some of the people start using it, but she had fallen victim to her own carelessness and instead she was there, enjoying the softness of the skin of a student before her.
Just then as she answered, the luscious goddess moved slowly against Ishtar, her pubic mound getting close to the blue haired student's rear and her large globes to her lathered back, until her nipples were the first thing that Ishtar could feel. She wanted to know if the student would remain as calm she could before moving on, or if she had to use other methods to have her way with her in the end.

SFA---

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Ishtar heard a low groan behind her, as the blonde student's hands continue to feel up her tender tush. Eliz had revealed that she was also a magic user, and judging from the amount magic that was in the room, she was a powerful magic user. The blue hair student could probably lean alot from her, if she was inclined to teach it.

However, it seemed that Eliz had something else in mind. Ishtar could feel the blonde haired student's nipples press on her back shortly before the rest of her body pressed against the blue haired student. W-What are you doing?

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:09 pm

"Shh, no need to worry Ishtar..." Eliz said cooingly as her hands squeezed softly the student's buttocks before sliding around her thighs. "I'm just gonna do something that will eventually feel much better for both you and me," the goddess added, her hands still with the soap started to lather Ishtar's front, first her stomach and then slowly sliding up to her breasts. Eliz still didn't admit she thought that Ishtar was very beautiful and felt the urge to be with her, but since that would lead to the admittance of needing her juice, it was better to avoid saying it first since it always freaked the unsuspecting students. "You know Ishtar, you seem to have potential, and I can teach you in the schools of magic if you want. I was born for that anyway... Unfortunately, for you, it will cost you something relatively cheap and fun..."

SFA---

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Ishtar was baffled, It going to cost me something cheap and fun. That doesn't sound like was its bad. Still Ishtar didn't understand the unfortunately part. Ishtar felt Eliz's hands move up her stomach as she started to wash her front. This is weird, wasn't she suppose to just wash my back. She could feel her stomach being covered in a lather before she began moving up her body. Ishtar wasn't exactly sure where she was going to stop.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:57 pm

"It isn't at all, dear." Eliz cooed again. If more girls were to think like Ishtar, she wouldn't have to call it rape. Technically Ishtar didn't know she would have to offer the goddess her sex juices, but she didn't have to... yet. Elizia's body kept pressing against the blue haired student's, her pubic mound brushing against her rear as her large orbs rubbed against her lathered back. Her hands finally moved up to wrap around her soft and firm breasts, feeling them carefully before kneading them and rubbing them with the soap. Eliz had used her magic to make Ishtar feel everything more clearly, and after she had lathered her body well, she just let the soap float in midair beside them and her hands proceeded to massage the student's breasts before moving to her shoulders, trying to make the tension of her practice go away first. "What do you say then Ishtar? Interested in learning more?"

SFA---

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:42 pm

Ishtar could feel Elizia beginning to rub her firm breasts and build a lather with across her chest. Ishtar was surprised at how good it felt. When both students were good and lathered, the blonde student had let go of the soap and it just floated there in front of Ishtar. As Ishtar looked in amazement, she suddenly felt Elizia's hands begin to massage her breasts as she could feel her entire body pressing up against the blue haired student. Ahhh...I would be interesting in learning more, but isn't this getting a little personal.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:00 am

"Oh... Well, if you say so..." Elizia then stopped the actions of her hands on Ishtar's breasts and shoulders and let them away. Even the deity's body moved away from Ishtar and she then stood behind her. "I warn you though... We will get very personal indeed if you want me to teach you." With that said, Eliz moved towards the shower she was using and rinsed her body, rubbing her soft skin carefully, her hands sliding over her thighs and breasts, bringing tingling sensations to her insides, but after she was done, she turned to Ishtar. "If you're really going to learn from me, I guess I can't keep lying to you. I'm not a student in this school, actually," the luscious blonde added, making her four black wings appear behind her and moving a bit closer to the student. It felt so weird for Elizia to decide to teach magic again but in a place that wasn't her home world. If Ishtar wasn't ready to accept that she was going to the pupil of Eliz and also her playmate, then she could only take her unwilling student anyway like she had planned before.

SFA---

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:50 am

Ishtar felt the blonde student's body move away from her. The blue haired student turned around as the other student stepped into shower and began to wash her body. After the beautiful student finished rinsing herself, she revealed her secret to Ishtar. Four black wings appeared behind the Elizia as she moved towards Ishtar again. W-What are you? What do you want from?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:15 am

Her gazing blue eyes didn't stop Eliz to finish rinsing her body and then looking straight at them. She had never stopped using her magic on Ishtar, and so the effects of her mana control were still affecting the student and making her wish to know the goddess more or be with her. She hadn't gone as far as controlling her mind yet, so Ishtar would be have her conflicting idea of staying away from something that was much more than any of the other monsters she had met and also of the desire that was being induced on her body. Still, she wouldn't leave until Ishtar had the same feelings without having to work her magic on her. "I'm the goddess of magic and fertility. There are few that can rival my power and none that do my job."

SFA---

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next