View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:31 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Proper Manners and Discipline (Leriana) 

Post Re: Proper Manners and Discipline (Leriana)
The sounds of of her feet, how they met the ground in a rhythm which would initiate every new step of her punishment. Ryu felt quite unsecure about her position, uncertain what would happen next and what lesson Leriana intended to teach her. Of course she would let her know that it is wrong to insult teachers, but then she could have simply tell her and leave her alone like any other teacher would. By the time she waited for the prefect to return to her and didn't say a single word which was quite unusual for her, but it seemed like Leriana didn't want to be disturbed either.

Yet her breasts had been well formed so they could keep their position without being influenced by gravity that much, or at least it appeared like that, but these things didn't interest the prefect at first. Ryu looked down, trying to see what she was doing to her, such a white powder was something she had never seen before. She thought it was something like a bad joke, some powder on her chest, why would she do that? Though it didn't take long for her to find out, she wasn't happy with the result as she tried to satisfy the itch on her soft orbs. This may lead to the only thing Leriana was interested in; Torture. The red head was unable to move her hands, yet couldn't perform any movement to do what she needed to do. It was like the prefect had the perfect plan and Ryu simply had to take it.

Ryu began to writhe, as if her upper body tried to lean forward while she tried to get her arms down, but it didn't work. After a moment she began to cavort, to wrench in the grip of her manacles as she couldn't do anything. Not even her mind could keep her struggle against it, she felt weak and knew she could do nothing. Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop... She panted those words out as her mind was about to burst while her body felt weird in such a very uncomfortable way, all the time she kept moving her body, forcing her marvellous chest to bounce as if trying to get rid of the powder.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Leriana smiled as the powder took effectand Ryu started to writhe in her bonds. Her whole body was shaking, moving, her breasts bounced constantly as if she was trying to shake the powder off. But it would be too late for that, by the time the itch set in the powder had already seeped under the skin, and one would have to either wait for it to wear off or use a special formula on the affected areas.

However when Ryu tried to give Leriana another order, this one to stop the itch, Leriana drew the paddle back. She waited for the words to repeat themselves before bringing the paddle down across one of Ryu's still panty covered cheeks. She puled her arm back, and when Ryu repeated the words it was brought down again across the other cheek. This went on until Ryu stopped trying to make demands of Leriana, but even when Ryu stopped the spanking continued. After a pause to make sure Ryu wasn't going to say a word Leriana brought the paddle down again, and set up a pattern of strikes, each time spanking the oppisite cheek. Plus all throughout this Ryu's breasts were itching, and there was nothing she could do about either sensation.

When Leriana finally stopped, after her mental count of 20 strikes since Ryu had stopped making orders, she let the paddle clutter noisily against the floor as she reached around Ryu. Her hands gripped the large breasts, well at least as much as they could, and started to rub and knead her soft flesh. Her touch would alleviate the itch, and by now her desperation for such a thing should make Ryu grind her breasts again the grip.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:48 am

The strikes of the paddle could barely stop her desperate attempts to order what she wanted, but even her rebellious appearance didn't work so she eventually stopped after a while and by the time she couldn't help but stop writhing as the sensation assaulted her chest as well as the pain Leriana brought to her with every hit. Her hips shot forward with every strike, at least as much as they could, just to return to their earlier position so the prefect wouldn't have to adjust her own stance too often. A light cry escaped her as the paddle had been brought down on one of her cheeks, every time it fed her anger and fear at the same time. The worst thing were her breasts, next to the pain on her cheeks she could do nothing but take it like before, her body trembled a bit under those sensations.

Eventually Leriana stopped to spank Ryu, a sigh of relief escaped her as the paddle dropped to the ground before she tried to control her breath as it took more and more efforts to withstand the things the prefect did. Her head shot up with a moan as someone began to work on her breasts, though she didn't want it the itch would be reduced, at least a minor thing she could hope for. But there had been something else she thought about, a special someone she wouldn't betray so easily just to get rid of such a torturing sensation. Though she desired such a touch and she was desperate like never before, she still had the strength to do something against it.

Ryu tried to shake Leriana off, tried to force her to let go of her inviting mounds as sudden and fast movements of her hips struggled against the prefect. By the time she needed to move forward again her breasts pressed a bit harder against the grip of her, so if she struggled against the girl it made everything worse for her. Please, don't do that... I beg you to stop... Ahnn... p-please...

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:21 am

Ryu was definetly stubborn, Leriana had to give her that. Not that it changed anything, in fact all it meant is that Leriana would simply have to keep her here longer. She was patient, and she had plently of time, and tools to use in that time. If Ryu proved really resistant than Leriana had a wide variety of drugs she could use, although Leriana doubted she would revert to such crude methods. The only reason she considered using them was because Ryu had insulted a teacher, the worst of crimes to Leriana.

When the paddle was discarded and Leriana's hands rubbing Ryu's breasts she was actually surprised to find out that Ryu could still resist the urge to have the itching reduced. She even begged Leriana to stop. Leriana considered continuing anyway, but decided that she would actually listen. She released Ryu's breasts and walked away, her shoes steps echoing around the room as Leriana walked to collect the next two tools she would use, a candle (which she proceded to light) and a riding crop.

Leriana walked back towards Ryu, letting the bound red head hear her approach. She stopped behind her and held the candle just over her ass, the red flesh still tender from the paddle hits it had recieved earlier.

You really should be careful what you ask for.

The candle was tipped, and drops of hot wax fell onto Ryu's tendar ass. Almost instantly Leriana's other hand lashed out, and the riding crop hit the blob of hot wax, spreading it out over more of Ryu's tenderised ass and providing some extra pain of it's own. The process was repeated, and again, and again.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Relieved at first that her simple request had been accepted, Ryu repented the fact she had begged for it since the itching became stronger once again Leriana stopped to work on her soft orbs. Her body craved for it to stop, but she simply couldn't do it herself and possibly ruined her only chance to reduce it in a single way. She heard those foot steps on the ground again as the prefect might have returned to the place she gathered her tools from, deep inside the red head hoped it wasn't the truth she had considered in her head.

It was then she heard how the steps came closer again and stopped once the girl was behind her, her anxiety and fear may have reached an external level which may just amuse Leriana. Her words sounded like a threat, Ryu wasn't the one to request anything and she had broken that simple rule of their relationship more than once.

The sudden heat on her ass let her gasp, but as the crop hit her she shrieked in pain as her body twitched in the opposite direction of where the crop had hit her. Of course she couldn't move much, but it was the only thing she could do. The wax had been one thing, she could easily absorb the pain after the wax would cool in an instant, but the crop hurt more and additionally spread the wax so it fully affected her tied up form. Again and again she shrieked and cried out in pain, her resistance crumbled every time the crop hit her and it wouldn't take long until she was just a sobbing puppet in her bonds.

I am sorry, Leri! Ahhh! I am so sorry, miss!

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Leriana smiled when Ryu shrieked in pain from the combination of hot wax and riding crop. She jerked her body away from the pain, trying to lessen the impact. It didn't work of course, Leriana simply waited until Ryu's body settled back and struck again. She kept this up, knowing just how effective this particular combination of tools was. She had used it before to break students, and now as Ryu's resistance collapsed and she begged for forgiveness it had proven useful yet again. But Leriana wasn't finished with Ryu just yet. Ryu had insulted a teacher, and that offence could not be forgiven so easily.

Only my friends can call me Leri. What are you sorry for?

When Leriana had scolded Ryu for calling her Leri the candle had dribbled a small stream of wax, and the riding crop had lashed across it three times before the wax finally started to set and she asked the second question. Now that Ryu had been broken it was time to drag the reason's she was being punished out into the open, make her confess them, and make sure she understood what would happen if she repeated her crimes.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Every quick stroke let her almost jump as the pain spread but as earlier her stance made it partly impossible to move anyway. As the wax finally started to set Ryu was broken, her resistance non-existant at that point but it could return any time. Though Leriana had punished her quite successfully, there were always ways for the red head to recover, but by the time the prefect became a person she respected and feared though she disliked to show it. Even if she wasn't a weak being, within her current stance everyone would have doubted that she would ever be able to struggle against such a strong person, those manacles as a main part of her problem.

I... I am sorry for... Ryu whimpered for a moment before she started to calm, meanwhile she writhed in her bonds like earlier to withstand the powder's effect a bit which didn't work well. S-sorry for insulting Miss Young, sorry for my earlier attempts to struggle against you and I am sorry for trying to give you orders, miss... I am so sorry for calling you something I am not allowed to...

In fact she could take some more punishment before she would be completely broken, her mind had just entered a submissive state. However Ryu was afraid that the more Leriana punished her, the more she would be turned on as the pain began to stimulate her pleasure centres. It was one of those things she couldn't help. After she confessed that she was sorry she let her head fell forward as the prefect gave her a moment to recover though the itching was still there, it may not be very long but it was appreciated even if Leriana didn't intend to be friendly to her, but maybe her confession would diminish the anger which kept her going.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Think about what you did. Because simply saying you are sorry is not enough. I have no reason to let you off lightly ... and considering what you said you will not be able to provide me with one.

The candle driped one last drop of wax onto Ryu's tender ass as the riding crop slamed down on it. With that Leriana blew out the candle and placed it on the floor, the riding crop next to it. Next she walked, again loudly, to the wall and grabed a vibrating butt plug as well as a thick whip.She walked back to Ryu, and the moment she reached her the plug was slamed into Ryu's ass, spreading her tight rear hole open and plugging it quite nicely. A twist of her hand as she pulled it away and it started to hum inside her.

With that in place Leriana drew back a couple of steps, enough so that she could use the whip effectivly. Her wrist flicked, and in response the whip lashed across Ryu's abused rear cheeks. It's impact caused some of the hardened wax to break apart and fall off, but it also would send a spasm of pain into Ryu's helpless body.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Saying that it was not enough seemed like a slap in the face as she could only take another drop of hot wax and a strike of the crop before rest, but not without to force another shriek from Ryu which echoed through the small room. Then there were foot steps again, the audible sound to give her a signal to rest as well to expect more harsh punishment in a couple of seconds, her head rose and she glanced a bit sideways to see Leriana, but like any other time she wasn't able to. The steps came closer one again, suddenly an object had been slammed into her rear, Ryu cried out in pain and writhed as the pain mixed with the sensation on her breasts.

Her body shot forward, at least as good as it could as it started to hum and it became obvious what had been inserted into her. Ryu moaned before the prefect stepped back, the red head wondered what would happen next as she could barely keep herself under control. It was definitely another kind of whip, but its impact was strong enough to let her spasm and scream in pain as the slight sounds of wax reached her ears, and how it fell to the floor. This pain was different, not the enjoyable kind, but something that would teach her not to insult a teacher again or lie in front of Leriana, meanwhile her body became a nervous wreck at the thought that she would keep her in the basement for a long time, which meant she would have to pay for her sins.

No, it was not different. It hurts terribly, but she liked this, she wanted to be punished, to pay for whatever she did. Ryu whimpered a bit and could feel it wouldn't take long until warm tears would finally run down her cheeks, but she kept standing on her toes as her body didn't give up that easily. She awaited the next stroke, she deserved it, but not only because she wanted it. Rather because Leriana thought that Ryu deserved it. Then she finally spoke again. N-no. You have no reason and I can not provide one, a-as you said...

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Leriana slowly coiled the whip in silance, letting the anticipation of the next strike help her. Ryu couldn't see her, couldn't hear her, but she knew another strike was coming. When ... the red head had no idea. She had no chance to relax, her body was constantly waiting for a strike she knew was coming. After several long seconds Leriana flicked her wrist again, and the whip lashed out across Ryu's other cheek. Another long pause as Leriana coiled the whip, and this time when she flicked her wrist the whip simply cracked just to the side of Ryu's head. While it missed her body and did nothing physically ... mentally would hopefully be another story. After her scare strike Leriana didn't coil the whip for the next strike, isntead she simply flicked the whip across Ryu's rear almost straight away.

Did you look at the detention slip I gave you? Did you notice that I didn't put a length of detention on it? Which means technically your detention hasn't even started yet. I wonder ... just how long should I put you down for? An hour? Two? Maybe three or four? Maybe I'll just make it an 'until dawn' detention.

Leriana's voice is calm, controlled, and convensational. As if she is just chatting to a friend. But while the tone sounds friendly the words themselves are designed to fuel the fear that must be growing inside Ryu by now.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:57 pm

This time Ryu grit her teeth, all the time she kept guessing when the next strike would come. As it finally came a cry could be barely heard, but it was there nonetheless. She could withstand such physical pain, but the ways the prefect acted and behaved towards the red head let her feel fear and she was afraid that she could in fact hurt her, at least good enough so she would feel it many days after they were done. The next strike however wasn't there to hurt her, but to affect her mind. Leriana was someone you should respect and the way she lived as well, if anyone would break the rules she paid attention to, this special someone would have to pay for it.

W-why yes, I did notice that... P-please do what you want, whatever you think is the best will happen and... I-I will do whatever it takes to pay for what I've done, miss...

She could keep her as long as she wanted to, Ryu simply hoped there would be ways to get out of there as early as possible though she doubted that such a person would let her go without any further punishment. This girl was in fact different and she just found out how terribly true this fact was. The red head twisted in her bonds again as the itching didn't disappear and her tense rear filled with an object waited for another stroke, though Ryu couldn't tell when Leriana would strike.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Leriana considerd her options as Ryu recovered from the last strike. If she continued with the one tool for to long Ryu could get used to it, and that would reduce the effectivness. After all, Leriana was trying to get to Ryu's mind, her body was just the means of which she could do that. Leriana lashed out with the whip one more time before silently walking away. Ryu wouldn't know if she was still there, or had moved away.

First Leriana went to the control panel, and another chain with a hook on the end silently retracted from the roof behind Ryu. Next she (silently) placed the whip back in place and took two clamps with some weights attached. She moved silently back to Ryu, and the first indication Ryu had that the whipping had ended was when Leriana grabbed the bar between Ryu's ankles and pulled, pulling them both off the ground. The bar was hooked into the newly dropped chain. Next Leriana moved to Ryu's front, and the clamps were attached to each of Ryu's nipples. For the first time since Ryu's hands were bound she could see Leriana's face. It was simply blank, no emotion, no sign that this was anything special. Leriana knew better than to let the enjoyment she felt from this show, neutral blankeness was far more insidious and affected peoples minds quite nicely.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Her body was almost limb after the last strike with the whip, she could barely keep herself standing by the fear within her, her body expressed this just too well as it constantly trembled and shivered. But another strike didn't come, she had already waited for some seconds to strike again but this time it meant something else, or not. Ryu would have to wait and the longer Leriana didn't make a move, the better her assault worked. Though she turned her head weakly she couldn't tell if the girl was there or not, it wouldn't make any difference since both ideas weren't welcome.

In fact the whipping had ended, quite a light relief but on the other hand she had no idea what would follow as Leriana pulled the metal bar upwards and placed it somewhere, of course the bound girl didn't struggle against her this time, as Ryu looked towards her feet there seemed to be another chain with a hook. She looked around furiously to find the girl, she stood right in front of her hanging form while she attached something to her nipples, a familiar sensation as the weights pulled them downwards and sent constant waves of pain and slight pleasure through her. Ryu gasped and fought the urge to shed a tear, but lost, a single one dropped to the ground as a thin line seemed to be on both cheeks down to her chin.

The girl's face made her curious, it was an expression she had used most of her life until she arrived at this place, but its effect seemingly changed as the red head herself saw it. Ryu could barely keep her eyes open to stare into them. It sent a cold shiver down her spine and she began to squirm a bit as the sensations overwhelmed her sensitive chest, the plug in her rear hole didn't do her any good as she cried out, the only thing she could do to supress the desperate urge to reduce the itching. At this point she was terribly sorry for resisting the actions of the prefect earlier, her nude form writhed and whimpered as her mind was about to collapse.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:16 am

Leriana regarded Ryu's eyes, and she saw the fear that was inside them. The faint glistening down Ryu's cheeks from tears. The red haired student was broken, or at least on the very edge of being so. Her entire body squirming as she tried to relieve the itching sensation on her breasts. Faint whimpers could be heard as every movement from Ryu caused the clamped on weights to sway around, pulling on her abused and sensitive nipples as they did so. But Leriana knew that Ryu probably couldn't help it, the sensation of the plug in her ass vibrating like it was and of her nipples being pulled down like they were, plus the fact she was terrified and her mind broken, were all combined to make her move her body.

Leriana smiled, her expression still cold, as a new idea came. She reached down, stil lfully visible to Ryu, and picked up the container that had held the itching powder from the floor where she had left it. She pulled the brush out and let Ryu see it and the white powder that coated it. She would probably have seen some of that same powder when Leriana had applied it to her breasts. Only this time Leriana stroked Ryu's cunt with the brush multiple times. By the time the itch set in ten seconds after the first application Leriana had only just stopped brushing across Ryu's cunt.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Ryu squirmed a bit more before the smile and actions of Leriana forced her to stop, just to watch her for whatever reason. She was too weak to protest as she showed her the powder covered brush, the same white powder which led to the uncomfortable itching. At least she wanted her not to use it again, the place didn't matter as it would affect that special part like her soft orbs all the time. Though she couldn't say anything it was obvious that she recognized it, her face expressed such a thing quite nicely before the prefect began to scatter it on her nether lips. The inevitable would follow and she began to count in her mind, by the time these ten seconds were more than enough to drive her crazy before the powder would affect her.

It was then the itching began, she winced as the first sensations joined the latest one whcih forced the weights to move again. The red head was hardly able not to squirm and failed like earlier as she released another desperate cry and shuddered under the intense sensations which rippled through her body. She writhed in her bonds, the weights moved and pulled her breasts down while the powder affected the same area, while the plug within her rear and the itching took care of her lower body. The torture was too much for her to take, but she doubted that Leriana would let her go or even allow her to decrease the intensity of her punishment. Her voice must have sounded like a sobbed and whimpered undertone of her true self. M-miss, p-please relieve me... I beg you, Ahhnn... I-I b-beg you, I beg you s-so much to... Nghh... t-to relieve me, just the tiniest bit... please...

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:35 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next