View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:13 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 What day is it? (for Madison) 

Post What day is it? (for Madison)
Ishtar smiled as the warm sun hit her body. [i]I love this weather on the island, it always so wonderful on the island. I am sure glad it is still the weekend.

It had been a rough week for the blue haired student, trying to get all her assignments done. She even had to sacrifice her Saturday just to finish the rest of her assignments, but she was finally done. Now at least she could spend her last day of the weekend on the beach.

The student began to head down the path to the beach, wearing her white tankini that stopped just short of her navel. Just above her right breast was a small red rose applique that looked like it entered from the top of the tankini. She also wore a pair of cut-off shorts that barely fit, but would be good enough to wear until she got to beach. She had her towel over one shoulder as she hummed a tune.

Little did she realize it was actually Monday, and she was missing her classes for the day...

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:32 am

Post Re: What day is it? (for Madison)
I was out and about in my human guise, enjoying the nice day when I caught sight of what appeared to be a student heading down to the beach. "Hmm...As far as I know, no classes are being held down there..." I mused to myself, and taking out a small PDA the school gave me to check. Finding this curious, I started to follow the student. If I can get a clear image of what she looks like, I can find out what she was skipping, and bring her back to class....After an approprate punishment of course.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:30 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar continued to make her way down path, following the sounds of the ocean. Soon she was rewarded a beautiful view of beach. Ishtar smiled as she surveyed the sandy beach. There was nothing like a day enjoying the surf and sun after a rough week at school.

Ishtar put her towel down as she reached down and removed her shorts. She soon revieled a white tie side bottom that a similarly sized rose appligue but occupied a much larger proportion of the bottom's material. It went perfect with her tankini.

Ishtar took a second to brush out her long blue hair before head off to get some sand in between her toes. She had no idea that someone was following her and try to get a clear look at her face.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:44 am

Watching her, I saw that it was, in fact, a student. I was kinda glad of her hair color, as it proved to be a fast search. I smirked, looking at her schedule. I decided to wait until she got settled before making my move.

(What class do you think she'd be missing right now?)

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:53 am
Profile WWW

Ishtar smiled as stepped out on to the warm sand. The sand felt warm and inviting. She put hand up to her bangs to keep them restricting her view as her hair flew careless in the breeze. It was a very lovely day.

She wandered down to the shoreline and began to edge of the water. She wanted to take a swim but not quite yet. Right now she justed wanted to walk down the length of the beach and just enjoy the sight and sound as the waves crashed down on to beach.

(She would be missing history right now.)

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:18 am

I snuck up behind her and grabbed her shoulder. "Well, well...what do we have here? A truent student?" I said with a grin. "Arn't you susposed to be in History right now miss...." I said, quickly checking the PDA for the name. I hated the fact I was bad with names. Thankfully the Headmaster gave me this to help me. "Ishtar?" I put it into a pocket.

"Now, if you'll come with me...I do beleve a punishment is in order. And you have the misfortune of being taken by me."

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:00 am
Profile WWW

Ishtar nearly jumped when she felt a hand jump on her shoulder. The blue haired student to find a red headed young woman had stopped her. History? No that class is tomorrow, I am just enjoying the rest of the weekend.

Ishtar thought about it a little more as she tried to figure out why this director was telling her she was truent. What do you mean by taken by you?

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:17 am

I started to drag her into the trees and said "What? Did you forget what today is?"

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:59 am
Profile WWW

Ishtar was pulled along by the director, it appeared the director was not in the mood to argue to discuss things on the beach. Ummm...it's Sunday right? Ishtar had a sinking feeling that she was wrong, that her memory failed her again. However she notice that they were heading into the woods. Why are heading to this way? Isn't the school over there.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:09 am

I pushed her up agenst a tree and said "Nope. It's Monday." I smiled, and grabbed a vine, and began to wrap up her arms. "And here, no one can hear your screams." I said with a smirk, leaning in for a long lick on her cheek. "After all...I do need to teach you a little lesson...and it's private here. And by that, I mean WE'RE ALONE." I said, looking over her shoulder at a tentacle that had showed up, and there was the sound of a very stern warning. The tentacle backed off. "Heh. Seems it's not just you I'll have to have a little talk to today." I said, as I started to remove her swimsuit bottems.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:11 am
Profile WWW

Ishtar was surprised suddenly by the force of the director as she was pushed up against the tree. Suddenly the director began to tie up her hands. My screams, what are you goind to do to ....AHHHHH The blue hair student saw a tentacle reach over her shoulder. However with one stern look from the red head, the tentacle pulled away. She didn't understand, what kind of power did she wield to scare THAT off. It was the student noticed the director pulled away her swimsuit bottom. What are you doing? Let me go!

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:47 am

"Nothing fancy. Just going to fuck you senseless." I said with a smile, reaching down to rub down the now-exposed slit.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:23 am
Profile WWW

Ahhh, no don't touch me there. Ishtar could feel the director's hand begin to slowly begin to rub against her flower. Her face flushed red as she could feel her body slowly reacting to the director's caress. Please, please let me go.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:10 am

"Hmmm...should I..." I said, as my body started to turn into the slimegirl, my hand sliding into the girl. I started to pump into her deeply, my hand starting to fill up her insides. "Nah. After all, you need to learn a lesson."

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:17 am
Profile WWW

Ishtar watched in horror as the director slowly changed into a redish-orange blob that still retained the shape of the director. W-What are you. AHHHHH!!! Ishtar's head pointed up to sky as she felt the slimegirl's hand slide into her flower and began to fill it. As slimegirl began to pump into the truant student, Ishtar head fell foward and bobbed with each thrust of the hand.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:40 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next