View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Emma in Wonderland [For Emmeline] 

Post Re: Emma in Wonderland [For Emmeline]
When her orgasmic shuddering subsided and her senses came back to her, poor little Emmeline could still feel the heavy door's hands greedily grasping at her soft, supple flesh and it's massive cocks continuing to pound her innocent young body. If anything the fact that she had climaxed from it's ministrations seemed to encourage the enchanted wood. Her breasts bounced and jiggled each time the door's thick wooden fingers pinched one of her stiff pink nipples and tugged cruelly on it. She unconsciously rocked her slim hips back and forth in rhythm with the relentless pounding her dripping pussy and tight ass were receiving. She sobbed as the little brass plaque promised her that her torment was nowhere near over, and yet deep down, in a part of her mind that she kept well-buried she felt a surge of excitement and lust. The throbbing shafts that ceaselessly assaulted her body suddenly swelled before filling her with two more jets of hot, sticky cum.

"Doesn't this feel so good, little girl?" it asked.

Emi groaned, her head lolling backwards, and before she could stop herself she heard herself gasp out the word " Yesss...!"

As the door continued to enjoy her ripe young body Emmeline became lost in the flood of pleasure that continually rushed over her. The door continually pumpped her helpless young body full of it's hot, thick cum and the captive girl shuddered with orgasm after orgasm. Before long she had lost all sense of time. Her internal clock began to tick in rhythm with cocks' frantic pounding and her whole world seemed to revolve around her submission to the enchanted portal's lust until exhaustion finally overcame her and she slipped into unconsciousness.

As she finally began to wake Emma rolled onto her back, yawning and stretching her arms far above her head, her back arching like a cat's. It occurred to her that her bed felt far to stiff, and when her bright blue eyes fluttered open she saw not her familiar dorm room but the strange chamber from what she had briefly believed to have been nothing more than a vivid nightmare. She gasped and sat bold upright, her head immediately whipping around to stare at the door that had abused her. A puzzled look crossed her pretty face when she noticed that not only was it no longer sentient, it was open. She looked down and traced the tips of her fingers over the thin blue dress that she so vividly remembered being torn to shreds. She stood, wincing slightly as her sore muscles complained and, not wanting to give the door a chance to wake once more she bolted through the open portal and out into the sunshine.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:40 pm

Having finally scrambled out of the room, upon waking up and realizing her situation, Emmeline was then presented with the view of a verdant and magnificent forestland, great trees everywhere with lush grass and all sorts of beautiful, fragrant smelling flowers scattered all about. Behind her, the door closed itself with a slam, sealing itself shut and did not seem as if it would budge for anyone at all, lest of all for a sweet little girl.

Despite the fact that there seemed to be no one around her at all, there was something in the air that could be faintly heard, an almost indistinct muttering of some sort, and not far away... There happened to be a small clearing, where the mutters seemed to be coming from, not but a few yards away from the door. Hidden from view by the thick bushes was what appeared to be a man of some sort, wearing a waistcoat and... White rabbit ears?

"Oh dear, oh dear, I will be too late!"

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:50 am

Emmeline jumped, letting out a frightened little cry when the door slammed behind her. She spun around, expecting to see mahogany hands reaching out to grab her but the door was still inert. Her bright blue eyes narrowed suspiciously as she backed away, eager to put as much distance between herself and the now-shut portal as possible, but when the grain failed to so much as twitch she allowed herself to turn back around and take in the verdant new view.

“Oh my...” she murmured, practically awestruck by the sight. The forests on the island had put those she'd known at home to shame, and these easily did the same to the campus's impressive grounds. The greens seems far more vivid, the brown bark warmer and richer. Flowers interjected bright little explosions of color in just the right places. It was as if the little clearing had been meticulously created by some artist, rather than nature. It was almost to beautiful to be real.

Emma was quite impressed. Her dreams weren't normally this pretty.

It is a dream, right...? some small part of her mind asked.

Before she had time to really explore that question, the muttering reached her ears. A bit of careful searching quickly brought her to the next little clearing and it's flustered occupant. The young woman stared for a moment, transfixed by the long white ears sitting atop the man's head. It couldn't be, could it...? Then again, if statues could talk and strange drinks could shrink you in this dream, was her bunny suddenly becoming rather more human all that far fetched? Stepping forward, she reached up and tapped the jittery man on the shoulder.

“Um...excuse me, sir?”

Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:20 am

"Gah!" The man screamed as he jumped, diving quickly into the bushes in front of him. As the shrubbery rustled, the White Rabbit stuck his head out to see who had snuck up on him. Apart from the white ears that were sticking out of his mess of similarly white hair, he really did seem to be as much a human as the girl before him. If anything, he appeared to be on the really attractive side, fitting the stereotype of those guys who seemed to be simply born with unnatural good looks. Except for the ears, of course. "Little girl!" The White Rabbit glared at Emma, his eyes narrowing to slits as he held out a large pocket watch that had no hands whatsoever. "This isn't the time to be sneaking up on me!" Grumbling to himself, the man stepped out of the bushes, brushing off any dirt he might have had gotten. It was only with a sudden realization that he gasped and looked at the watch again. "I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!"

With that, the White Rabbit took off running down a path, one that seemed to be headed toward some sort of white castle in the distance. Left alone again, the girl was left to her own devices. A second look around would only show what she had seen so far, the road ahead that the rabbit had fled down, and trees all around her. Even more suspiciously, the door was no longer there to be found, seeming to have vanished somehow. Then, the air was filled with a gentle melody that came from down the road, a pleasant song of sorts. Given that it was something of a dream, it seemed only natural to follow the melody back to its source. And if it wasn't... Well, finding allies would be prudent.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Emmeline let out a little “eep” and jumped back when the man screamed. She could do little more than blink owlishly as he scolded her, brandishing his handless watch. Before she could make sense of the odd scene the rabbit-eared man was panicking, and shot off down a path a moment later.

“W-wait! I need help!” Emma cried, running after him for a few meters. Before long, however, she slowed to a stop, her gaze resting on the towering white castle off in the distance. It was the only real landmark she could see. She couldn't be sure that was where he was headed, but the statue had warned her of the Queen. Even if that wasn't his ultimate destination, she was in no hurry to get any closer. Besides, he may have been cute but he didn't seem particularly eager to lend her any aid.

She sighed, running her fingers through her silky black hair has she tried to assess the situation. She wished she'd read Carol's books as a child. Her parents, though loving, had never been the sort to dote on their daughter. She'd been happy enough with the nonfiction already available around the estate, so no real effort had been made to push her towards the “frivolous” fiction that most children her age were immersed in. She knew of the stories, seemed to recall seeing a bit of the animated movie when she was younger, but lacked the more in depth knowledge that may have told her where to go next. The Statue had mentioned a Hatter and a Caterpillar, but Emma had no idea where they might be found.

As if on cue, the music reached her ears. Well, that was as good a sign as any, she supposed. Nodding decisively she spun to face the new trail and set off at a brisk pace, towards the source of the distant music.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:37 am

The music continued to waft through the air, quite pleasant to listen to and full of cheerful tunes, beckoning the girl closer and closer to where they were coming. It wasn't a short walk, to be honest, but neither was it a long walk. More rather... the walk brought her through a winding road, surrounded by trees on all sides along with more beautiful flowers and singing birds flying around above. It only made the trip much more interesting, perhaps even fun, to go on. Even if this was a dream, it was not entirely bad after all... For the most parts, perhaps.

Soon, surrounded by tall trees, there was a huge grove of mushrooms, of all sizes and shapes and colors. The largest of them all sat in the center, with a short stalk that kept the mushroom low on the ground. And atop the mushroom was a creature of some sort, with a long, long, long body. The entire length of this creature's body was entirely segmented, with many legs underneath it. The caterpillar, for that was what it happened to be, was coiled up around the mushroom, playing a flute in one hand and holding a hookah in another. The caterpillar did not allow the girl to go unnoticed for long. "Well, there... And just who might you be, my dear?"

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:44 am

After a while Emmeline began to smile to herself as she strolled down the path, her spirits lifting as she soaked up the bright, cheery setting. She even started humming along to the pleasant little tune once she'd caught on to it's basic structure. By the time she reached the Caterpillar's mushroom-filled clearing the unpleasant memories of that nightmare about the door had almost vanished. Craning her neck to gaze through the colorful, towering fungi the young Englishwoman wove carefully between them as she made her way towards the odd creature. She smiled when he noticed her, relieved that he seemed to be considerably more friendly than the jittery rabbit had been.

"Hello sir."
She said politely, giving the serpentine creature a little curtsy. "My name is Emmeline. I'm in need of directions, and I was told you might be able to provide them."

The ebony haired young woman smiled demurely up at the Caterpillar, hoping he was the one the statue had spoken of. He had called the Caterpillar a "purveyor" of information. That implied a sale of some kind, didn't it? She idly wondered what these strange people used for money. Whatever it was, she wasn't likely to possess it. He seemed friendly enough though, at least for now. Perhaps, she hoped, he would be feeling charitable.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:25 am

"I see. Well, Emmeline, if it's information you're in search of, then you've come to the right place!" The caterpillar, mostly colored a deep shade of green but with splashes of black and yellow all along its length, then bowed before Emma with flourish. Indeed, as she had noticed, he was much more friendly than the White Rabbit had been. "Some call me the Caterpillar. But for informality's sake, you may just call me Cate. It doesn't do to be so formal and respectful on such a fine day as this, yes?" Cate then placed the flute on his side and edged closer to look at this new visitor.

"I must say, you're at least polite enough to present yourself. That fool of a rabbit came running here and didn't even bother to ask politely. The cad just went and ate one of the mushrooms, saying being three inches tall was such a dreary height to be." The Caterpillar made a grunting noise, as if annoyed at the thought of being called dreadful by association. "In any case, I myself think it is just the right height to be!"

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3