View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:38 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha) 

Post Re: Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha)
After collapsing, Minerva didn't move at all, and Rahs noticed this when he started to work on removing her leg protection. At first he thought she was just tired, but when he had removed the armor of one leg and she still didn't move, he realized she must have passed out. He gave a small chuckle and resumed the removal of her armor until finally, after pulling the armor plate from her thigh, she seemed to move her head slightly and then noticed her legs unprotected. His blue eyes were looking carefully at her soft thighs as much as the steam and darkness allowed him, since watching her with the heat vision wouldn't be as delighting.

He then felt a light struggle from beneath his foot and realized that the agent was trying to roll to get him off, but she still hadn't recovered completely. Since she couldn't throw him off yet, he pressed on her body as he moved his other foot to get above her left arm. One of his hands held her wrist tightly and raised her limb while the other hand started to pull her armor off. At the same time, a bunch of tentacles sprouted and started to do the same with her other arm.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Minerva continued to struggle as she attempted to shake the mercenary off her, however, Rahs was simply too strong. She reached up to grab the foot with her hands to gain leverage over him, but he was already one step ahead. As her hands came up he grabbed one by the wrist, the other hand quickly striped her arm of its armor, leaving her perfect toned arm exposed. Her other arm, became entangled in his tentacles and they soon exposed her other arm.

Minerva looked down as the only place she was still clothed was body, not counting her socks and gloves. She desperately looked around for some way to get free of the mercenary but with her arms tied up there was little she could do until he took his foot off her chest....

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:28 pm

Minerva's struggles and attempt to grab the mercenary's foot were denied quickly as her raising arm got caught by his hands and got stripped of the armor covering it, her other arm being exposed as well. Her toned arms were proof of her training, and seemed more able to fight properly than the last time they met. Even so, she still wouldn't strong enough to harm him, but it was better not to get too confident. As the agent realized her only part of the body still clothed was the torso, she looked around for something that could help her getting rid of him, but there was nothing around them to help her. However, his foot moved aside from her body just so he could start removing it quickly. She had to react expeditiously or else she would be stripped completely of her armor.

SFA---

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:36 pm

As Rahs removed his feet, Minerva saw an opportunity. It wouldn't free her arms, but she would at least be on her feet again. She threw all her weight on to her back and put her feet into the air. With a single thrust, she threw all her force towards her feet as attempted to kippup on to her feet. If she could do it she would be on her feet, and at least be able to use her feet. If she couldn't then she would be the mercenary's next victim.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:19 pm

The agent acted quickly. Not even a second passed since the mercenary moved his feet from her until she moved her weight to her back, managing to move her feet under Rahs and placing them in the air. The syrictae instinctively thought she would kick him in the chest or the mask, so he reacted accordingly and moved back a bit, the hand that just barely touched her body armor moving before him and blocking that nonexistent attack. That mistake, however, allowed Minerva to use her spine like a spring and while in the air, she only had to move her feet down and she was standing back again. Upon seeing this, Rahs could only let out a chuckle and got ready for an attack.

SFA---

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:19 pm

Minerva was now on her feet, but she still didn't have her arms free. She would have to acquire that with some trickery. Minerva began by throwing a roundhouse kick that was aimed at Rahs head, at the last second she would pull back the kick. She would crouch and throw a second kick at his feet. With luck she would sweep the alien off his feet and put him on the ground. He would have to let go at that point and then shoe would be on the other foot.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:11 am

The roundhouse kick that first threw Minerva didn't get a reaction at all from him. Even if that kick connected, her foot would be the one hurting in the end due to the toughness of his helmet. However, it was all a feint and she then crouched expertly, throwing a second kick directed to his feet. Rahs sighed, not knowing how exactly she expected to throw the former soldier off balance and sweep his strong legs off the floor, but he since he never fought properly against the agents, he decided to play her game. He didn't fall actually, but evaded the kick by raising a foot after another quickly, letting her arms go in the process and then looking down at her body. To fight with only her torso armor on was a bit weird to see, but still his eyes never showed any carelessness.

SFA---

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:59 am

Well that didn't work exactly how I planned it. Rahs had nimbly dodged her second attack, but the result was the same. She had forced him to let go of her arms. She was now to free to move, even with as a little armor as she had left. It was clear he was good at dodging her attacks so she had to figure out some sort of new strategy if she hoped to defeat them. She needed a way to slow him down. Until then she dropped back into a defensive stance as she looked around for a place where she would have an advantage.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:29 am

Mineva took a defensive stance and kept a wary look towards Rahs, but at the same time turning around quickly to search for a place that would give her an advantage over him. There probably wasn't anything in the Steam Punk room that would help her much at hindering the mercenary's speed. "What's the matter Minerva? You might as well just yield now, you know how this will end anyway." Rahs' voice was clear as his bright blue eyes looked at hers determinedly. They were still close to each other, and so the agent would be able to see him coming closer and throwing a hook to her head. It really didn't go as strong as he could throw it, but it was only a distraction so his other hand would be ready to impact on her protected torso.

SFA---

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:55 am

It's not over until its over. Minerva watched and prepared as Rahs moved closer and through a punch at her head. She ducked underneath the punch. This is my chance. Minerva grabbed the arm as it went over head with both hands. She was prepared to spin in place and attempt to use the mercenary's own momentum against him as she was going to throw the hulking brute to the ground with a judo throw. However her timing had to be perfect...

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:44 am

The redhead was quick to react to his first punch and ducked underneath his arm. However, even as she grabbed it with both of her hands and prepared to use the momentum of his own move to throw him to the ground, she failed to notice that the mercenary had prepared for such a counter attack. His second punch came just after the first one, if the former had impacted on her head then the agent would have been left incapable to fight as the second one closed on her torso with an angled uppercut. That's why Rahs had planted his feet well on the floor and before the agent could spin, the other punch hit her ribs instead, and just if she kept clinging to his arm, he made a small ramming attack to push her away. She was very tenacious, and he would have to give her that.

SFA---

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:35 pm

Minerva was caught by total surprise as the second punch caught her in the ribs. Though the armor did help in to reduce the impact, she could feel all her air escaping her body as the punch lifted her into the air briefly. On instinct she gripped his arm tightly, as she dealt with the pain from the hit.

It was then he shoved her off his arm, the winded red-headed agent found herself shoved up against a wall. He was free of her and all she gained was a bit of space at the expense of breathe. She struggled to gain the air as she slowly slid down the wall. Curse....you... was all she could manage to stammer out.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:29 am

His last movement did work to push Minerva away from him as she tried to hold to his arm to keep herself from falling due the punch she received. She didn't have a moment's rest as her body got shoved against a wall, sliding down slowly as she cursed him with very faint words while her lungs struggled to recover some air. "At least you were very determined to win. That's something I don't see so often." Sure, his compliment probably won't mean much to her, but it was true. He didn't plan to stop what the thought of doing with her anyway, so Rahs slowly walked towards her and started to quickly get rid of the armor she had left.

SFA---

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Minerva attempted to stand up one last time but found her body had abandoned her. She could feel Rahs's powerful hands grab the remains of her armor. With one quick yank the armor was ripped off her front revealing her slim body clad just in her black underwear. It might have been over, but she still had her pride for now. Slowly she struggled to stand to face one last time...

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:43 am

Just before the mercenary got near Minerva, the agent had tried to stand up once more, but her body was not going to meet her expectations, being exhausted and aching as it was. Rahs didn't take long to remove her armor, just grabbed the right places and with one of his usual strong yanks, the agent was left in nothing but her socks, gloves and black underwear. That sight was enough to send a jolt of excitement through his cock, but as he turned to throw the armor away, he heard how MInerva struggled to stand up, her body trying to support itself with the wall for one last stand. He sighed at seeing this, but decided to let her be so he could completely dominate her afterwards.

SFA---

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:32 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next