View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next
 A Dance of Light 

Post Re: A Dance of Light
Ishtar moaned as he slowly moved her up off his member and placed her above his member. Every time he did that, it was like erotic torture for the poor blue haired student. She would move herself down his member as quickly as possible to make up the time issue. Slowly she found her self on the edge of her first orgasm.

Suddenly she felt two feathers wrap around each of Ishtar's orbs as they tips began to suck on her nipples. It was the sucking that finally sent the student over the edge. Ishtar head pointed to ceiling as her back arched back. She released a loud moan that attempted to fill the room as she felt her body release as her flower clamped down on the angel's member. Slowly her head fell forward as she began to deal with the after effects of her orgasm.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:29 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph smiled at Ishtar's reaction to him slowly pulling her up. Even if she hadn't admitted it to herself her actions proved that she had been completely overwhelmed by the pleasure. Seraph's use of pulling her slowly up had worked very well. Her legs pulled her down as fast as she could as the blue haired student sought to make up for the slowness of which Seraph lifted her off him.

Seraph watched as his feathers sent Ishtar into her first orgasm, the added suction on her nipples enough to push her over the edge. Her moan seemed to fill the room, and it inflamed the jealously of those monsters watching Ishtar and Seraph. For his part Seraph felt her cunt clamp down tightly around his shaft, although he continued to repeat his pattern of lifting Ishtar up and dropping her even as her body orgasmed. That continued stimulation would make it harder for her to recover. The continued suction on her nipples wouldn't help much either of course.

But eventually her head fell forward as she slowly recovered from the orgasm. Seraph simply smiled at her as he continued to move her body to please him. You really are someone who likes other people watching you. You sounded as if you were trying to let everyone in the room know that you had just orgasmed.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:47 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar suddenly blushed harder. Ahhh....there isn't anybody...ohh...watching us. We're...uhhh...alone. Seraph wasn't making easy on the blue haired student as he continued to manipulate her nubile body. Ohhh....The bubble...its....Ahhhhh! It was becoming harder for Ishtar speak as she coould steel feel her breasts being sucked upon.

Ishtar continued to concentrate solely on him, she didn't want to see how the other creatures were reacting to her moans. She just wanted to concentrate on him, him and his mana.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:55 am

The bubble is only one way. And all it does is lower any sound coming in. It doesn't affect any sound or light going out. They can all hear you, every moan, every cry. And they can see you, can see your legs pulling you down faster onto me. And every single one of them wants to be the one to experience that sensation. Seraph both teased Ishtar and made her more desperate to keep him entertained. The more entertaining she was to him the more the other monsters wanted her, but the moment she stopped being entertaining they would take her.

Seraph continued to lift Ishtar up and drop her onto his shaft, her walls sliding down tightly around him sending wave after wave of pleasure through his cock and into his body. He could see her pleasure threatening to overwhelm what was left of her mind, and it shouldn't take much to tip her over the edge. To that end Seraph waited a couple of times before his hands didn't let go when they normally would. Instead they maintained their grip and pulled the blue haired student down, impaling her deeply on his shaft. He did it again and again, each time moving faster.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:33 pm
Profile YIM

No....Ahhh, I don't want...uhhh...them...to..OHHHH! Ishtar's protest was cut off as his hands pulled her down on his member. The shock and surprise of not being in control, sudden caused her to cry out. He started to pull her out and push her in faster and faster each time, each time getting the student to moan and cry out. Any verbal protest was now beyond the blue hair beauty, she was now completely at the mercy of Seraph. The pleasure was simply too much to resist.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:08 pm

Seraph almost chuckled at Ishtar's words, and the way they had been cut off mid sentence by him pulling her down onto him, only to be replaced by moans and cries of pleasure as she was bounced up and down his shaft. Seraph could feel the tightness of her cunt as it gripped his member, her walls being spread open by his bulk, and that tightness sent wave after wave of pleasure into him in time with his hands bouncing her up and down his shaft. At a silent order a feather slipped around behind Ishtar, and the next time Seraph's hands bounced the blue haired student down it pushed into her ass.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:41 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar screamed as she felt a feather was driven up here rear when she was thrusted onto Seraph's shaft. Her hands dug into the angel's shoulders as she struggled with shock, pain, and pleasure of it all. Her head pointed skywards as she released her wail. Slowly it faded as her head once again fell forward. Slowly her moans replaced her screams as she could feel the pleasure begin to well in her once more.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:07 am

Ishtar screamed at the initial lance of pain from a tentacle penentrating her rear, although as Seraph continued to bounce her on his cock those screams slowly turned into cries of pleasure. To ensure that happens as quickly as possible Seraph ensures that despite him bouncing her up and down on his shaft the feather in her rear moved in time, ensuring that the sensations from it were as minimal as possible while the blue haired student adapted to it. However as Ishtar's moans became louder and louder Seraph stopped moving the feather in time with his hands movements and the student was bounced up and down the cock in her cunt and the feather in her ass.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:08 am
Profile YIM

The pain died down as she felt the trust in her rear stop. The blue haired student began to moan again as her body was adjusting to new entry in her rear. As she moaned more and more, she began to feel the feather begin no longer as she was thrusted on and off it. She could feel her the pleasure inside her begin to fill her as her moans became even louder as she knew she would be at another orgasm very soon...

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:54 pm

As Seraph bounced Ishtar up and down, her cunt sliding down his shaft while her tight ass was pressed down around one of his feathers, he considered just what to do next to the blue haired student he was fucking. He mouth, moaning louder and louder each bounce as both of her tight passages were pushed open, presented an easy target. A feather slid into her mouth, a small amount of mana saturated liquid coating it to ensure Ishtar started to suck on it, to lick it. She had already fallen under the effects of mana addiction, and so the moment her lips pressed against the feather and tasted that tingle of energy her mouth would respond, no matter what her mind ordered.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:29 pm
Profile YIM

As Ishtar gasped again, she felt another feather slide into her mouth. Her body ached for just a taste, just a simple taste. Slowly her tongue began to play with it, to lick it with slowly as her tongue slide back and forth. Soon she began to suck on it as her mind slowly loss control. The pleasure at this point was overwhelming as she found on herself on the edge, an edge that she could be sent over very easily by the angel's next actions.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:15 am

Seraph could 'feel' Ishtar's mouth start to suck on the feather, could 'feel' her tongue slowly licking at it. The mana addiction fuelled her need to suck on the mana coated feather. Seraph made her work for every drop of mana, only releasing it in a thin coating that slowly became harder and harder to get off the feather, requiring her to suck harder and her tongue to work faster if she wanted to drink it. The change was slow, so much so that Ishtar might not even notice that her mouth and tongue were working faster on the feather.

While Ishtar's mouth was focusing on the feather and it's mana coating Seraph realised that Ishtar was on the edge of orgasm. A single action from him could send her over that edge. But what to do to tip the student over? Seraph considered his options, and quickly settled on one. The next time he pulled Ishtar down he pulled her down hard enough so that the tip of his cock entered her womb. The moment he felt his tip piece into her womb he let himself cum, jetting against her inner walls. Hopefully the sudden new sensation, as well as the sensation of his mana rich cum squirting directly into her womb, would tip Ishtar over the edge and into orgasm.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:32 am
Profile YIM

Slowly the blue haired student pace increased her pace as she began to suck harder and faster to get every drop she could of mana she could. The pace had increased so slowly, Ishtar didn't even realized how much fast she was working on the feather as continued to sample every bit the the feather had to offer her.

Meanwhile, as Ishtar's body was impaled on his member, it penetrated deeper than had done so far. At the same time she felt his hot release inside of her, it was simply too much. Ishtar released a loud muffled moan as she could the wave of pleasure simply overwhelm her. Her head pointed skyward as her mouth still kept the feather within in. Her back arced as she could feel the moment filled with ecstasy. As the orgasm slowly died away, Ishtar's head fell foward as her body slumped a little, as her body tried to deal with the aftereffect. Still her body felt energized by the experience.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Seraph could feel Ishtar's walls spasming in orgasm, the sensations coming from all around his shaft as his cock was filling her all the way to her womb. He could feel his own cock pulsing against her tight walls, spurting stream after stream of mana rich cum into her womb, where it was slowly absorbed into the helpless blue haired student's body and soul. Seraph's member continued to pulse and spurt after spurt of cum jetted into Ishtar's womb. Eventually Seraph let his release die down, and as Ishtar 's orgasm ended her still spasming muscles drew out the last few drops of his seed while her muffled moan ended.

As Ishtar slumped down from the orgasm Seraph remained motionless. This was her chance to recover some of her mind. Not that Seraph gave her much of a chance to do so ... Ishtar's mind was no longer what interested him. Watching her soul as pleasure and ecstasy rippled through it did, feeling her tight warm walls wrapped around him, or his feathers did. And it was to fuel these interest's that Seraph repositioned Ishtar. Feathers wrapped around her ankles, wrists and waist. Her legs were uncrossed, her arms pulled back, and she was pulled off Seraph's cock and spun around in the air so that she was on her hands and knees facing away from Seraph. Seraph's cock, still slick from when she had orgasmed from it earlier, glistened as it waited just outside the entrance to her cunt again, the feathers in her ass and mouth having withdrawn as Ishtar was spun around. Seraph pushed his hips slowly forward, making Ishtar feel every inch of his cock as it slowly slipped deeper and deeper into her tight wet cunt.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:05 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar breathed heavily as she tried to recover from her moment of ecstasy. However she suddenly felt feathers wrap around her ankles, wrists, and waist. The tendirls within her withdrew, making her realize something was up. She lifted her head as she gasped as the feathers got tighter. Her gasp got louder as saw her arms and legs be pulled away from the fallen angel. Within in seconds she was spun around so the blue haired student was facing away from the angel. Soon she was placed on her knees and hands facing away from Seraph. Her perfectly shaped rear had made a tempted for Seraph and he took a full advantage of it.

Slowly Seraph pushed forward into the young woman's flower. Ishtar head raised up as she moaned in reaction to his entrance. Her entire body shook as if was frozen by the sensation of his warm member moving deep into her body.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:33 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next