View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Dreamscapes (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Dreamscapes (for Kanoe)
Five beams, now that had proved difficult in dodging though somehow he had done so as he twisted this way and that. As she ducked behind a tree to gain cover from him he had heard the tearing of her gown echoing out in his ears.

He reevaluated matters, grinned at her words then responded. "I shall ... let me retrieve my weapons," the element of surprise had been lost here, it would prove to be difficult to get her out from behind the tree but he figured that he could strike at her when she rested. She had to sleep sometime and she had been easy enough for him to track so he could pounce on her when she did rather than force his hand here and make things more difficult for himself then they had to be.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:27 am

The witch did not trust this man. There was no reason to as he could very well come back or worse tell others where she was last seen. But what choice did she have. Kanoe came around the tree, sending forth another volley of bolts to force the hunter back as well as aiming a few a the bow he had dropped earlier. "You have your dagger, that is more than enough. Now leave!" She doubts the man would give up so easily. She had yet to do any significant damage to the hunter. Something was strange about this one.

Only after the hunter left in the opposite direction would she make a break for it. She would need to get far away from the hunter should he attempt to track her down again. The moments of freedom would at least give her some time to regain mana and her breath. With her pursuers closing in on her, it was difficult to hold onto hope when all alone in the forest.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:37 am

He dodged again, thinking that the bolts had been meant for him, though he found that they weren't when he heard the snappping of his bow. He scrambled up to his feet from the ground that he had thrown himself on, glanced back at herfor what one would think had been a final time then scrambled off out of sight.

He could always circle back for his other knife and bola later. He could always track her from here at least he had thought so.

But she would have to sleep sometime and rest too. He knew these woods quite well and when he came back, when she had gone he collected his stuff pulling the dagger out of the bark of the tree was when he saw what he had believed were her tracks.

He did not follow, not right away as he looked about for other signs of her passing. She was a witch and a false trail would be an enchantment that she had been capable of. At least he would not put it past her.

Character Listing

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:48 am

The witch had no experience covering her trail and did not know spells to do such a thing. The real Kanoe had no place to run to on the island so there were no tracks to cover. Perhaps the hunter's paranoia of such things would buy her a bit more time if anything. Otherwise, it was up to her own two legs to put distance between her and her pursuers.

She had no idea how large this forest was. All she knew was that if she kept moving forward she could possibly get out of here. Kanoe would keep moving even as it grew dark. She would probably need rest eventually but she wanted to keep moving until she could not any longer. Only then would she consider finding a place to hide and rest for a bit. As that time began to approach, the witch would look around and listen to see if she was still being followed. Once she thinks it is clear, she would try to climb a sturdy tree to hopefully throw off any chance of finding her while she was sleeping. It would not be comfortable but neither was sleeping on the cool earth below.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:27 pm

She pressed on traveling for what seemed to be forever. The roots sticking up from the ground and other obstacles had been tough to navigate in the shadowy light as the sun disappeared beneath the horizon. But she had shown earlier that she could manipulate shadows into deadly bursts, generating dim lighting to see by had been easy enough to perform.

But that feeling of being watched had always been there. It loomed like an unseen shroud, lingering.

The the forest did come to an end at a hilly portion of terrain. But there had been no one in slight, all seemed clear as she scaled up a tree suspecting that it had been nerves playing up.

Yet the hunter came. First he back tracked to where he had last encountered her, collected his things and after some careful deliberation he followed her, studying her trail and flowing it.

He traveled slower then she but eventually came to the edge of the forest after traveling a good 10 miles or so. Whether by instinct or not he gazed up into the trees or perhaps Aegir had manipulated the tree so that he had, in any case he had spied her, though rather than make himself known just yet he waited, crouched down in the shadows of the trees as he waited for sleep to overtake her.

Only then would he make his move on her, though he figured it would be just as easy to strike in the morning when he had solid ground beneath him.

Character Listing

Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:35 am

The witch did not notice she was being watched or at least nothing beyond her usual paranoia. By the time she managed to climb up the tree, her entire body ached with fatigue. Her eyelids grew heavy as she caught her breath up on a sturdy branch. Though she would occasionally look around at sudden noises, slowly her head would lower along with her eyes until sleep finally took her. Little did she know that the hunter was nearby waiting for such a moment or that her real body was still sleeping in her bed back on the island.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:00 pm

And wait he had. Though he had felt more comfortable on solid ground as he considered it may have been easier to lash out while she slept. So he waited, seeing her glance around and finally get to sleep after an hour or so he made his move going up to the tree in question.

He analyzed it for hand holds and the like then scaled it until he had been in the branches. He had been on a thick one that could take his weight and hers, though it had been then that he drew a blade out of one of his sheaths, spun it dexterously in his hand the crouched down to the sleeping form before him.

The blade of the knife had been placed to her throat. "Wakey, wakey," had been all he said in a low voice.

Character Listing

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:04 am

The cool blade against her neck and the sound of the hunter's voice roused the dark witch. She squirmed but immediately stopped when she felt the knife's edge against her pale skin. Kanoe could barely make out the shadow that was before her but she easily recognized the voice. Her eyes narrow in annoyance but she did not dare speak a word. Knowing how paranoid the guards were about witchcraft, she could not afford to give this man any reason to slit her throat right here and now.

Her body still ached from the day's events and being up in this tree was not helping. With the tree behind her and the hunter infront, she was trapped and at this one's mercy. So what happens now? Will she be taken back to the dungeon then executed or was she to be executed on the spot?

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:12 pm

"Seems I could save the king a lot of time and effort," he stated as he firmly pressed his blade against her throat as if making her aware of it when that much had been obvious. "But I'm getting no pay from this, new reward ..." his voice trailed off while his other hand began to move against her.

Another blade had been in it, this one pressing to her with the flat of the blade as it moved up and down her abdomen causing the fabric to ripple and pool beneath it.

Then the tip of his blade slipped into the fabric of the gown as he poked a hole into it. There had been a thumping sound as he dug the tip of the blade into the tree, followed by a shredding sound a the gown had been grabbed at this hole and torn open before he sailed his hand over her, groping her breasts as he did so.

Character Listing

Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:25 am

The witch glared at the man but did nothing else. With a blade to her throat, what could she possibly do? The hunter did not seek her death or at least not yet. The other knife pressed against her body and cuts into the soft fabric of her tattered dress. Kanoe remained perfectly still as her clothing was torn open, revealing her luscious body. Her heart raced but she forced herself to keep focus. If this man was going to rape her, perhaps he would make a mistake and she could get free. A soft gasp left her lips as a rough hand began to squeeze her large breasts.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:31 pm

One blade still pressed to her neck as his other hand skimmed against her body. He felt the fullness of her breast against him taking it into the palm of his hand while his lips touched upon her abdomen in little kisses accentuated by the flick of his tongue at the end.

"Mmm," he purred out against the flesh of her chest as his mouth moved against her. "Nice ..."

He did not worry about having to elude any bolts of darkness coming his way, this had placed him at ease probably too much. He felt the swell of his own penis as blood flowed into it. "You feel so soft."

His hand draped down between her thighs, fingers finding and mashing against her clit as he rubbed against it.

Character Listing

Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:33 pm

The threat of the knife remained on her throat as the man began to fondle and feel her body. She shivered as the hunter leaned forward and began to kiss and taste her smooth skin. Kanoe thought little of this man but as long as he had that knife, he was in control. She hated that, the loss of control. This was not even a demon but rather an ordinary man who was doing this to her.

"Ngh!" she bit down on her lip as the rough hands slide between her thighs. He wasted no time as he began to rub hard against her hood, goading her pearl out of hiding. Fingers dig against the bark of the tree, fighting the urge to push this man away while the blade was still there. One push is all it would take to send this hunter falling to the earth below.

Patience, she just had to wait. The man would get aroused and hunger for more of her. Once that knife was away, she would finish this hunter once and for all.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:34 pm

But for the time being that knife had remained their at her throat while his hand had been down the front of her panties rubbing against her clit. Back and forth his fingers went as he felt himself swelling as if in response.

He did take one of her orbs into the recesses of his mouth though. His tongue pooled against her nipple as it danced against the soft flesh their until it hardened against his administration.

Yeah," he commented softly as it hardened. His hand extracting from the front of her panties so that he could wiggle down his pants enough so that his shaft flopped out, his hand drawing aside her panties enough so he could make a little jab at her with his hips going a little high as his tip toufched her flesh just above her clit.

He angled downward though so that he slide himself against the slit of her body. He groaned as he did so, eyes closing as a gasp escaped his lips as he did so.

Character Listing

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:16 pm

Kanoe could not even squirm. Her legs hung over each side of the branch leaving her exposed and vulnerable to the man's fingers. The hunter continued to admire and fondle her body creating a shiver here, a gasp there. The man leaned forward and took one of her soft peaks into his mouth. His rough tongue lashed the helpless nub, causing it to pulse with faint waves of pleasure. The sensations rolled through her lovely breast, causing more blood to to surface and harden the swelling tit.

Fearing for her life, the witch did not dare protest. Not a word left her lips beyond the gasps and soft moans. Ready now, the hunter whipped out his now erect cock. Kanoe instinctfully pulled away but the tree behind her kept her in place. His hot tip came closer, dragging along her netherlips and prodding her clitoris. Nails dig into the tree almost to the point of causing her fingers to bleed. The witch shuts her eyes and braced herself to be violated by this witch hunter.

Slightly moist from the man's advances, the cock forced its way into her body. Her head reared back in a loud cry as her tight passage spread and hugger around the hard meat. She just had to endure and wait, the man would lose focus soon enough. Her skin crawled at having this man inside her. But the feeling of helplessness was sending a tingling up and down her spine, bringing forth a wide range of exciting fantasies.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:32 pm

The hunter sucked in a lungful of air that he let out a gasp feeling her tight juicy body around him as he had been engulfed in her. He hadn't imaged that this joining had been to comfortable given the space that seemed confined given evidence by Kanoe's hanging legs either side of the tree branch.

It had only been 10' or so to the ground though it seemed that it was much further than it actually was.

But for the time being his engorged meat slide inside of her as he hissed his approval. One hand still coursed against the soft skin he discovered beneath him then halted as it latched onto her breast, fingers rubbing over the hardened nipple that his mouth went to. His mouth had been on the other one now as he sucked against it.

His eyes closed against the enchanting feeling of her body around him, he freely gasped though the sound had been muted against her breast as he gobbled it up.

Though through this his hold on the knifes hilt loosened a little though the blade had still been pressed to her throat.

Character Listing

Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next