View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 What day is it? (for Madison) 

Post Re: What day is it? (for Madison)
"I already told you." I said, reaching up with my free hand to undo her top. I flicked the garmet away, and said "Though there is one thing most students DON'T know. Both monster AND student fall under my responsability."

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:23 am
Profile WWW

Ishtar could feel a slime hand began to undo her top, and soon Ishtar saw the top of her tankini go floating over the slimegirl's shoulder leaving the blue hair student completely exposed. As the other slime hand continued to fill Ishtar's flower and pump into the student, Ishtar's head and now exposed orbs bounced in unison to the rhythm of the pumping. The blue haired student began to moan in reaction to slimegirl's efforts.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:19 pm

I gave a bit of a smile, and began to play a little with her breasts, almost like how one would weigh fruit at one point. Then I leaned in close, and began to lick her earlobe.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:25 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar gasped and moan more as the slimegirl began to play with her breast, initially cupping her breast from underneath. The blue hair student looked at the bright blue eyes of the red-orange girl as the smilegirl leaned forward. Soon she felt the warm slimy lick of her earlobe, Ishtar moaned again as she felt her warm touch on such a ticklish area.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:13 am

I smiled, and kept up the licking, my hand moving a little faster. "You like this, don't ya?" I said with a smirk.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:17 am
Profile WWW

Ahhhh....N-No...Ohhhh...I can't...I can't like...UHHH! Ishtar had said that as much to convince herself as the slimegirl. However, the truant student comment was cut off by moans as she felt thurst inside her flower increasing. As the slimegirl continued to lick her earlobe, Ishtar could feel the pleasure starting to well up within her.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:52 am

"Quit lying to yourself. You're liking this." I said, starting to get a little rougher now, trying to force her open wider.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:46 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar suddenly gasped as she could feel her flower being forced to bloom even more. Her legs spread further out to try to compensate. She moaned again as her body adjusted to what the slimegirl was doing to her now as the pleasure continued to build inside her...

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:43 am

I got a little rougher, trying to push it as far into the girl as I could. With my free hand, I started to make sure her arms were bound up nice and tight, then started to turn her around so that she's facing the tree. "Want to know one fun thing about me is? I can alter myself some.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:44 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar stated moan a bit more as the thrusting of the slimegirl got faster and rougher. It was then she felt the slimegirl check the binds around the blue haired student's arm. Ishtar suddenly found herself turned around and pushed against the tree. She wasn't sure what was going on. It was then that Madison dropped her second secret. Y-you can...ahhh...alter yourself...ohhh....how...and where? Ishtar wasn't sure she wanted to know where this was going.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:37 am

I smiled and said "You get three guesses." I smirked as something else touched her back.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:15 am
Profile WWW

Is it another hand? She hopped that it was as she tried to figure out what was pressing her back. However this slimegirl was full of surprises and it seemed like the truant student was going to find out the hard way whether she wanted to or not.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:12 am

I removed my hand, and gripped her breasts with both hands. "Nope. It'll be a little rougher now. Two more chances." I said, rubbing and kneading her breasts.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:54 am
Profile WWW

Ahhh... Ishtar could feel both hands now each grip one of Ishtar's orbs and begin to kneed and massage the swollen breasts. She quickly realized that wasn't it and though she was being rubbed, she tried to think of what else the slime girl could create. Ishtar thought about what the two encountered when Ishtar was first tied to the tree. I-Is it a tentacle?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:20 pm

I smiled and said "Eh, close enough. Here's your prize."

With that, the psudopodlike tendral slides into the blue-haired girl's slit, not quite fully penetrating her. Just teasing her some.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next