View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
Camilla looks up from your pussy and breaks contact briefly, "Mistress Pia don’t you remember my father place? He on a business trip and I have his key Ahhh! That hurt boy Uhh Ahh!" Camilla complained when you hear the boy slap her ass hard leaving a hand print on her pale ass that looked scarlet. "Shut up slave or ill make sure it hurts more." The boy tells Camilla as he slaps her ass again and drives his shaft deeper into her, you can see he had something strapped around his waist.

Camilla frowns and returns to licking your wet cunt as she moans with each thrust of the boy with a strap on the mirror next to the bed lets you see that he is fucking both holes, his cock in her pussy as the extra attachment looked a bit larger that was in her ass.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Slave? Father's place?

Pia was confused, but the whole scene felt to good to muddle it up with her questions. She wondered if the double penetration did not hurt, but Camilla looked like she could take it. And to be honest, Pia kind of enjoyed the new, less agressive Camilla. While Pia might have been inclined to question the situation in real life, acceptance of the logic of the dream had taken hold of her.

And the pleasant, sexual part of the experience.. It was like balm to Pia's tortured libido, ans water to a dry throat. It was certainly enough to make her lay back and enjoy the scene, playing idly with Camilla's hair, watching the boy fuck her old nemesis, while she licked off Pia.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:52 pm
Profile YIM

The boy smiled at you as he winked his eye looking pleased to be taking his own revenge on the girl who caused his so much discomfort and who had humiliated him. "How do you enjoy taking your own medicine Slave Camilla?" he asked her as he thrust his hips harder into hers another loud smack of his hand on her ass again. "Ouch! No I don’t like it Ahh but don’t stop, its beginning to feel so good Ahh Uhh!" Camilla moaned out as she continued to take the boy abusive fucking in both of her holes.

The boy grinned as he looked at Pia. "Is there something you want her to do for you Mistress Pia?" he asked you as your old enemy continued to lick your pussy driving you closer to orgasm, her hand caressing your body as she move her hands up your stomach and taking hold of your breasts her thumbs teasing Pia nipples.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW

It all came back to her now. How she had been humbled and humiliated in that place that reminded her of home, but weren't. How she and the beatiful boy had been hurt in front of the leering mob. And how she had somehow turned the tables, and cowed her. The rest, what had happened between then and now, wasn't that important.

"You like my breasts, slave? You like feeling them? Then keep pinching those nipples!"
, Pia said, voice heavy with lust.
"And don't stop licking!", she barked, holding Camilla's head in place with her hand.

She leaned back, enjoying the sight of the handsome young man as her fucked Camilla from behind. "Ooooh...Mmmmmm..."

Pia bit don on her lips,breathing through clenched teeth, as that heavenly feeling of a beginning orgasm. "F-ffuck her harder! I-I wan't to watch you fuck her hard as I cc-um!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:49 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla does as she was told and begins to pinch Pia nipples "Yes Mistress Pia I love your breasts and I love the feel of them Mistress." Her tongue doubles in her effort at pleasing your clit and pussy as the warm tongue probes into your hot pussy her moans of her pleasure at pleasing you and the pain and pleasure she is receiving from the person fucking her hard like some type of slut needing punishment for her past deeds his hand takes hold of Camilla hair as he shove her head hard into Pia wet pussy.

"Ill fuck her even harder for you Mistress, she will know no other pain and pleasure and will always be yours to do with as you please Mistress." He shoves her head deeper into your crotch as his renewed fucking of her ass and pussy her loud moans mixed with the renewed pain from his even more forceful slamming of his hips into her pelvis.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia was close to rapture. She was not a cruel person by nature, and she had no desire to see even a bully like Camilla get hurt.

But it was so good! Camilla's tongue was so nice against her cunt, and she loved watching Mystery Boy work his body, fucking Camilla harder and harder. She should probably tell him to ease down, but something inside her stopped her. Release! Sweet release was on its way.

"Gahhh! Y-yesssss! Keep fucking me with your mouth! Keep fucking her! Just.. ream her hard! I-I I am c-cumming!"
Pia tossed her body back, slamming her torso into the matress so her soft breast bounced. She grabbed hold of her own hair, and growled as her body finally, finally got the climax it had been craving for so long.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:49 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla continued to fuck Pia pussy with her mouth even though it was hard as the Mystery Boy fucked Camilla even harder and she screamed out. "AHH I’M CUMMING AHH AHH!" her moans of orgasm echo throughout the room and you can hear under the loud moans of Camilla the grunts and groans of the boy, and the sudden gasp of Camilla "No don’t cum in me No noo!" Camilla moaned as her hips wiggled to get him out of her and the boy pulled out as the rest of his cum shot all over Camilla ass and back, some of his cum had shot as far as to hit Pia in the face.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW

It took Pia a few seconds to align herself with the rest of the world. Her orgasm had hit her hard and fast, like a bullet train. It was like a couple of fuses had blown in her brain. She felt much happier, though, more relaxed.

She raised her hand to her face, feeling hot semen on her fingertips. Camilla's ass and back had more of it. Suddenly Pia felt herself shaking. It took a while for her to understand what was happening. It was laugher. SHe did not know what she found so funny about it all, but she did.

"Oh, Camilla, you did a good job, didn't you? He came so hard for you!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:05 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla lifted her head and looked back at the mysterious boy with daggers in her eyes. "You better hope I don’t get pregnant y-you bastard!" Camilla growled at him though you know she was enjoying the pounding he had given her. The boy got up, he looked in his twenty’s, he maneuvered around and took hold of her hair. "How about you shut up slave and clean me." He placed his cock before her as the strap on was removed and his cum covered cock placed on her lips.

Camilla hesitated and then slowly placed her mouth around the boy cock and began to suck and lick the cum off, he looked to Pia and smiled. "How did are Mistress enjoy herself?" the boy asked as he gave out a light moan from the pleasure he was receiving.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia's laughter died off as Camilla mentioned pregnancy. Pia herself was pretty safe, but for a while she feared for the consequences. Yet the dream logic took over, and she did not think about it again.

"Mistress.. uh.. what.. Oh! Me?", she said. "I feel fine, thanks!"

Leaning forward, she helped Camilla with the cock. The tastes of Mystery Boy and Camilla mingled on her lips. Getting inot her role of mistress, she took hold of Camilla's cheek, guiding her face so she could lick the droplets of cum of Pia's face, while Pia kissed the still erect member. She felt aroused again, but this was not the raging desire she had felt earlier. More like a pleasant glow.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:09 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla hesitated to lick off the cum from your face when you guided her to lick it, with a disgusted look she closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue and began to lick your face clean of the mysterious boy cum, "Uhg this stuff smells." Camilla complained as she continued to lick Pia face.

The boy moaned as his legs spread open for Pia as she kissed his erect member. "Mmm Mistress you are so kind to be kissing my penis how can I ever repay you for this kind deed Mistress?" the boy asked you, turning into putty in your hands.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia put a finger on Camilla's face, and gently pushed her away. Pia was in a pleasant mood now that she had finally found some relief. She was aroused, but mostly in happy, playful mood.

She poked at Mystery Boy's penis. "I think we are all kind of sweaty and slick", she said.
"Camilla, do your dad have a shower? Or a bathtub? I think we all should get nice and clean and soaped up."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla gave a little pout as she got up and the boy grinned as you poked at his slowly deflating, he to got up from the mess the three had made with there sexual activity. "This way Mistress Pia." Camilla said as she started walking towards the bedroom door kind of limping as if something was still shoved up her ass, the cum leaking out down the side of her legs.

The boy was last to follow as he wrapped his arms around you and his deflating shaft poking you from behind he kissed on your neck as he whispered in your ear. "I hoped we pleased you Mistress Pia." I said.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia giggled, enjoying the heavy manhood against her buttocks, and the touch upon her skin. Being called mistress was weird, though. "Uh.. yeah. I am happy. Happier than you can think."
Being rid of the monstous libido made her feel so happy, so free. Still, something nagged at her..

"Uh.. aren't we being to cruel to her?", Pia said, looking at Camilla, leading their way to the bathroom.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:46 am
Profile YIM

The Mysterious Boy chuckled in Pia ear as her and the boy followed Camilla, he whispered into your ear. "I think we are being a bit to kind to her considering she wanted to brand you before you managed to free your bonds and turn the table." The boy told Pia as he reached around to the front, his hand sliding down her stomach and finally finding that landing strip of her neatly trimmed tiny strip, "I love your landing strip Pia its so soft, think ill put my plane in your hanger now Mistress Pia." The Boy chuckled as his finger slid into her petals teasing her love button.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next