View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Practice Makes Perfect (for Jojo) 

Post Re: Practice Makes Perfect (for Jojo)
"Jojo," he murmured as if trying out the name, hands folding across his chest nonchalantly as he studied her, still sizing her up. "Jojo, that ability of yours, conjuring up electricity now can you do that as often as you like or does doing so become too taxing after awhile?" He asked genuinely interested in the answer for obvious reasons of course.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Jojo looked into his eyes and responded, "My electrical current flows over and in my body. Nothing that has touched it has been resilent to the current."

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:02 am

"So it is an at will thing constantly activated?" He asked genuinely desiring to know.

Character Listing

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:00 pm

She touched a rib that she just realized that there was a broken rib inside of her. She stood up and started to walk the direction to the infirmery. "It can be controlled but it can also be subconcious"

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:21 am

He had seen the grimmace on her features as she touched her ribcage, his scanning of her mind had indicated that she had been hurt or at least believed so since all the damage she had taken had been illusionary.

Following he nodded. He constructed his plans for attack quite well. He gauged her level of exhaustion as he scanned her mind too.

"Hurt bad?"

Character Listing

Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Jojo looked up as she smiled and punched her ribs, "Pain and Hurt are not relative to my thoughts." She did this as she suddenly felt pain wash over her then away.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:36 am

"Mind over matter," he began as he walked with her. She had not tried to thwart him from going with her but that had either been an unwillingness on her part to mention anything about it seeing that it could do no harm.

Though it had been that he assailed her mind again. He rubbed against it, caressed it and worked up another illusion. He seemed faster then he was keeping stride with her as they moved along, the campus building becoming closer to them, the halls dimly lit by their fluorescent light bulbs over head, some students going to and fro.

And while they were still out in the field he had maneuvered her through illusionary halls to the infirmary, though it had seemed deserted at present ...

Character Listing

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Jojo recognized the tricks as she sighed silently knowing sooner or later a beast would come to her. She entered the healing wing as she waited to be heard. She focused her mind as she awaited. She heard the sluggish footsteps of the professer who followed her keeping a weary eye on him.

Fri May 14, 2010 3:42 am

He paused at the infirmary spoke briefly to the student that had come here before and then turned his attention to the secretary on duty. "The nurse will be right with you," she told them then lead them to an examination room, opened the door for them and left.

It had been during this trip forward that he injected himself into her mind as he dominated it. He had her leave, command it of her actually and she was heading out of the infirmary now as Aegir pushed opened the door.

It had not been a long wait before a plump nurse entered looking Jojo over. She asked what had been wrong and Aegir answered in a smooth voice. "I think she may have broken a rib or two."

The nurse nodded, inspected Jojo's side by asking her to lift her shirt then inspected the wound confirming this. Though again Aegir pressed into a mind, this time the nurse's.

"Wait here, I'll be back," she said, though it had only been the words that Aegir had pressed upon her then had her leave as well leaving the pair in seclusion ...

Character Listing

Fri May 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Jojo looked at the procter who followed her. She popped her neck as she looked at you suspiciously. She crossed her legs as she asked, "Do you have a reason to stay here? I don't need you to stay with me."

Fri May 14, 2010 8:28 pm

"No reason, class let out so my time is freed up so I could check on you," he answered though he had already been massaging her mind even as she glanced at him with suspicion.

He was ensuring that she refrained from using an electrical attack. He loathed that and had been manipulating her mind to refrain from that, she had told him that there had been no apparent end to her electrical abilities and knowing about them before hand let him dominate her mind, to take that talent from her at least temporarily making it impossible for her to draw on it.

Character Listing

Sun May 16, 2010 3:02 am

"Well since you aren't leaving I guess I can tell you more of my shield. As I said before, it is constant. I can control part of it where as the sweat and skin i have uses an involentery source. My brain holds one 8th of the electric power but the other 7 is what enables the shock and endangers the target."

Sun May 16, 2010 9:23 am

He whistled at that, wandering over to the cabinet of medicines that had been here. His eyes perused the substances in their, he turned back to her and had been in the middle of asking her about the damage that she could inflict with that talent of hers when the nurse came back in.

Or rather an illusion of the nurse, who went over to the cabinet, opened it then selected a needle that she filled part way with a clear substance. Now Aegir was using his telekinesis to do all this in conjunction with the illusion given his compound mind.

"I'm going to give you a shot to numb the pain," the nurse began, "I've got to make sure that the ribs will heal properly and my prodding will be quite painful otherwise ..."

Character Listing

Mon May 17, 2010 5:48 am

After all of Jojo's therapy she knew a nurse didn't say that as she jumped off the table and spun around causing a round house kick. "PRODDING?" She knew immediatly that this was a trap as she start to try and run out.

Mon May 17, 2010 11:00 am

The kick landed upon the nurse but it was as if she had been kicking thin air as she vanished before her eyes, the needle clattering to the floor as Aegir turned his head toward the door. Through telekinesis he slammed it closed before she reached it and used that same force to hold it shut.

He smiled, though it had not been one of glee but one of regret. "A piety," Aegir said as his own form began to simmar revealing his true nature. There had been no use in keeping up this charade any longer. "And things could have been so much simpler."

Character Listing

Mon May 17, 2010 9:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next