View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Meeting of the Goddesses (for Elizia) 

Post Re: Meeting of the Goddesses (for Elizia)
Ishtar wanted to back off away from the deity that stood bathing herself in front of her. However she couldn't, she wanted be close to deity to know the deity. Slowly she took a step forward towards the blonde headed deity. Y-You are a goddess of magic and fertility? Why are you interested in me? To learn from a goddess was amazing opportunity, although the logical part of Ishtar's mind screamed at her to run away. Still she took another step forward as something compelled her to move forward.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:09 am

"Yes, you heard correctly," Elizia reassured Ishtar as she looked at how the student took a step towards her, a faint smile forming on her face. "Well, you see, I was stripped of my own powers a long time ago. To recover them, let's say that I have to get very 'personal' with other beings. You are going to help me in getting stronger, whether you want it or not. However, it depends on you if you at least want to be taught some magic and get something out of our new relationship." Eliz spoke clearly, and her tone remained calm and soft, not sounding a bit threatening even if her words meant that she would rape her if she didn't comply.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Ishtar quit moving forward as she tried to process the information she had just heard. You have to get personal with people? How personal? She wasn't fully sure what to do. However the opportunity to learn some magic was a strong motivator. For now, Ishtar wanted to learn more about what Eliza had to offer.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:15 am

"In order for me to get stronger, I need the sexual fluids of other beings, Ishtar. That's just how personal I must get." Elizia took a step closer to the student before her since she stopped her movement in order to focus on processing the information that the goddess was telling her. Not waiting for an answer, a two currents of water moved through the air carefully, almost gliding, and swiftly fell on Ishtar's shoulders, sliding across her skin tenderly and its warmth embracing her body, finally rinsing the lather she had. "That's the payment you would have to give me for teaching you."

SFA---

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Ishtar felt the warmth of the water as the current of water flowed over her. Her nubile body was revealed by the warm water as it rinsed off the lather covering most of body. Elizia certainly had a control of the elements, and yet she needed more. I see. And if I refuse you are going to take it from me anyways? Based on what you said earlier.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:42 am

"Why, of course. There's no way I'm letting you go that easily. That's why it depends on you if you want something in return. But don't worry much or feel bad, I'll make it very pleasurable for you too," the deity cooed with her sly smile. The sight of Ishtar's revealed body caused her to move towards the student, until the slightly taller woman stood right in front of Ishtar, their bosoms lining up with each other as her amber eyes looked down at hers with a lust-filled gaze.

SFA---

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:30 am

Ishtar look up at the blonde headed goddess as she stared down on her with a lust-filled gaze. It was clear whe was going to take blue haired student soon, whether the student was ready or not. Half curious, half buying time, Ishtar struggled with next question. W-What kind of magic would you teach me?

Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:36 am

The excitement and lust inside of Elizia was reaching incredible heights. Just right in front of her was a very beautiful student, completely nude and soaking wet ready to be taken by her until she would satisfy her completely. Of course, since the deity was not controlling her directly, Ishtar could only try to buy herself some time before her body was offered to the goddess in exchange for increasing her magic abilities if she wished. "Anything you want. In fact, I can even teach you all schools of magic and guarantee you that you'll be able to control them nicely." Eliz was aware of the inhibitors inside the island and knew Ishtar would find it very difficult to increase her magic prowess with those things active. But with practice and her own magic abilities, she would be able to increase the student's abilities to what they would be if the inhibitors weren't active and teach her like that, but she still would feel their effects once they were done. Of course, the better she would get under Elizia's wing, the more liberty she would be able to have even with the inhibitors.

SFA---

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Ishtar could almost feel the lust that was in the goddess's eyes. It was a very dangerous game that the blue hair student was playing. However she still couldn't fully will her body to flee, some part of her wanted to be with the goddess. Was she being controlled, not fully, not yet. But some part of her was, and if she was to be taken, Ishtar wanted to make sure she would gain something from it. Please teach me whatever you can.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:49 am

"Alright! From now on you're my pupil Ishtar. I'm sure it will be very fun. Maybe I should brand you or something... Just kidding!" The lust in her eyes didn't leave at all, but even so it seemed like if Elizia was suddenly happy. And technically, she had many reasons to be, considering she would get a steady amount of juices from Ishtar and keep fulfilling her duty of teaching magic. What the student really wanted may not have been of great importance for the goddess but the blue haired beauty would at least get something out of it. "Unless you really want to, though..." she added with a sly tone as her voluptuous body circled Ishtar and went behind her. After taking a quick glance to her buttocks once more, the deity's hands rested on the student's shoulders and moved very close. "Why don't you start telling me what you can do?"

SFA---

Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Ishtar was pretty nervous as she felt the goddess move behind her. She could feel the deity's hands on her shoulders as she moved close to the blue haired student. Ishtar got really quite for a moment as she got a bit embarrassed at how little she knew. I can cast a single illusion spell at a time. It can't interact with the environment and it usually leaves me pretty drained to cast such a thing. Ishtar blushed a bit, she probably sounded like a complete amateur compared to the goddess.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:31 am

"Ah! I see, very interesting. For people that are just beginning to use magic, illusions are easy and simple magic tools to deceive others. However, at first they tend to apparently demand more energy and effort but that disappears as you keep training. Truth is that illusions is a school that needs careful control. Your problem probably is that you're still a bit unexperienced or you're not managing your mana reserves correctly." Elizia squeezed Ishtar's shoulders with excitement and then had a very calm tone in her voice as she explained to her. The goddess moved back one step away from Ishtar and absorbed all the mana in the room that belonged to her. "Give a demonstration of how you do it, Ishtar dear." The deity was obviously able to see the mana in the world which was probably the most basic ability a magic user should have. She thought Ishtar already had it since she was able to create an illusion and decided to just investigate her problem watching how the student did it with the normal effects of the inhibitors on her.

SFA---

Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Ishtar could feel her shoulders get squeezed by the goddess before she backed away. Elizia had asked the blue haired student to demonstrate her magic. Ishtar thought about what she wanted and began to cast her spell. Slowly she began to create an image of a sexy dress on her body. The orchid dress barely covered her breasts and traveled just beyond her hips. The outfit seemed to lift her bust and a fabric drape led from the center of her bust down the dress to one of her hips, accentuates her curves.

However, Ishtar sagged a little as she felt her energy flow out of her. It was always so draining to perform an illusition and she knew that with her self taught magic this was as far as she could go.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:25 pm

The goddess watched carefully how Ishtar seemed to ponder for a moment what she wanted to create and then she casted her spell. Soon enough, the beautiful blue haired student appeared covered in an almost as beautiful orchid dress that left nothing for the naughty imagination of the blonde deity before her. Not that it was necessary since they had seen each other naked for a while now, but still it was a mesmerizing sight of true beauty for Eliz. "Amazing dress, Ishtar. You truly are beautiful. You should try for being the Queen of Shokushu or something like that," she said with a giggle as she approached the student.

Elizia noticed very well how Ishtar focused too much on her illusion and so had used most of her energy at the beginning. The blonde's hands went for Ishtar's breasts, caressing them and feeling them through the illusion of the dress. "Too bad you can't do better, but I'm here to solve that anyway. Keeping an illusion is like running a marathon, Ishtar. The trick is to manage your energy wisely. You seem to focus too much on creating the image of what you want and so release most of your mana in the casting. Your technique, however, is quite good, so I'll allow you to try once more, but try to use less energy now." The goddess explained to the student with a warm smile not withdrawing her hands until she finished speaking, but before she did that, she let part of her mana flow into Ishtar to restore her energy and also forced Ishtar's illusion to disappear so she would try again.

SFA---

Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Ishtar gasped as she felt Eliza reached up for her breasts, the blue hair student lost her concentration as she could feel the goddess embrace. The illusion soon faded away leaving her naked once more in the shower. Ishtar had trouble keeping her concentration when casting a spell, and discovered that it took her full attention to maintain a spell.

However, Eliza was trying to get Ishtar to not waste so much mana when she casts a spell. As she asked the blue haired girl to try again, the student was sure she had no more mana to cast with. To Ishtar's surprise she had more mana to work with, she wasn't sure how. This time as she tried to recreate the dress she was determined to use as little mana as possible to cast that spell.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next