View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
 Art Can Be Fun (Ryu) 

Post Re: Art Can Be Fun (Ryu)
Beca legs start pulling Ryu closer as her muffled moans under Ruby become louder with each passing moment, Ruby grinding on Beca mouth also become a bit more frantic as the look in her eyes show what you seen before when you made her cum in the shower before. Beca moans out her passions "Ahh Ahh I’m starting to cum Ryu Ahh more Uhh Ahhh!" David behind you starts to chuckles at Beca comment has his thrusting becomes even harder and drives deeper into Ryu back door.

"Mmm god your ass feels like its getting tighter Ryu, you keep that up and you make me cum soon." David tells Ryu as his hands pull hard on your hips driving his shaft even further inside you, the sound of slapping flesh can be hear within the enclosed cave like pool area. Ruby continued to tease Ryu breasts as she moans with her own ecstasy from the delights Beca giving her. "Ahh yes more Beca, fuck me with that tongue of yours good and I might not punish you later Ahhh!" her moans matching the rhythm of Beca licking.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu's own moans became more frantic at about the same time as the other girls drove each other crazy, her tongue worked like a busy salesman on Beca's lower lips and clit, trying to drive her to ecstasy by selling them pleasure. "I'm cumming... I'm cumming..." Ryu kept moaning those words as he drove his shaft his deeper into her, the sounds of their hips meeting became more audible than before and she blushed heavily, but kept working on Beca as her climax was about to overcome the poor girl. By the time she had managed to partly control her muscles and tightened around his cock the tiniest bit, sending pleasure through him to force him to cum in a short while.

It felt a bit odd to be the first to reach release, but his thrusts were so powerful and enjoyable at such an uncomfortable place, but for her it felt like she drowned in pleasure as he spread her tight passage over and over again. "Amazing! It's so wide, so good... Oh god, I'm cum- AHHHHHH" Ryu came with a delighted cry, filling the cave with something else than the slapping sounds and tightened around him once more, this time David would be hardly able to move without feeling intense pleasure as his member got surrounded by warm and flexible flesh. Her powerful orgasm faded slowly, leaving her in complete bliss as she continued to drive Beca crazy and desired to make her cum, nothing else she had desired at that point next to the feeling of his hot rod filling her up before his warm cum would coat her tight walls with a sensational, pleasurable warmth.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Beca muffled moans and pull Ryu closer to her pussy as she screams out her muffled pleasures "Ahhh I-I’m cumming Tooo!!" as Beca yelled that she began to squirt her love juices Beca pussy twitching with uncontrolled spasms as her legs jerked each time Ryu tongue touched her pussy. Ruby also looked as if she to was having an orgasm as well as she bit her lip holding in her own moans her playing with Ryu breasts had stopped as she was bent over holding the table making high pitched moans of delight.
A loud moan of pleasure escaped from Ruby "Ahh uhh Mmm yes Beca milk me, drink up my orgasm Beca." Ruby said in a purring sound.

David thrusting become even more forceful his fingers tight on your hips as he pulls them hard into himself driving his member even deeper within side of Ryu tight ass, his cock swelling and twitching feeling as if it was just about to release its load within your hole. "Ahh yes, yes!" David said his voice becoming husky the sting of his hand on your butt cheek. David yells out his own orgasm as you feel his hot cum shoot inside your backdoor.

The vision ends as your face is on its side in cum and paint on the floor, your ass in the air with Calidare cocks in both your holes Ryu holes gushing out with his cum. "Ahh Mmm yes my priestess, I so missed your tight holes" Calidare moans to you as his pounding continued milking all his cum into you. "I hoped you have enjoyed your summoning of me my dear priestess it brings back memories for me how innocent you was in the old days and how you always continued to surprise me." Calidare pulls his cocks out of Ryu as the rest of his cum explode on Ryu back and hair with a smile Calidare stands up as one of his cocks disappears the other one still leaking the surplus of his seed.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu glanced up at the angel after he had successfully filled her, his cum slowly began to leak out of her dripping cunt and ass after his cocks had left those passages. Her body slowly shifts into another position until she kneels right in front of him and his leaking cock, something she could simply desire though there had been no reason at all. I-I am innocent... It's just... it has been a long time since our last meeting and this is the first time I can show you what I want to give you since I am a young woman, but you didn't show up at all before this one time at Beca's house... She blushed a bit at this, it made her appear truly innocent as her bright, red eyes glanced up at his face while she appeared as fragile as never before.

His cum on her skin and body parts wasn't an issue since he was someone she knew quite well and even liked, but the visions may have not told the truth but she couldn't know such a detail, after all he denied that these were his work and she had believed him. After all he took care about her like a sister, though the things they had shared may not be the ones a brother and a sister should share. This and the fact her true brother had been a mean and privileged bastard in her family. Do you have to leave already? Please don't, there are still some things I'd like to learn since we seem to have shared such things in the past and I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel all the time.

Her nipples had been still erect and her body hardly able to give the male angel up just yet since he could fullfil her desires. She desired to be completely filled by him again, to dress up as whatever he wanted her to and to serve him in ways only a woman could. To simply please him, even her lack of experience wouldn't be an issue since her first encounter had teached her a few things already. You won't leave your priestess behind like that, will you? You are an angel, therefore a sacred and blessed being, so it would be only fair if I do whatever you want in exchange to spend time with you. Please, do it for me, Calidare.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:27 pm

I smiled down at her with her eyes showing her innocents as she brought up the subject of myself disappearing on her from Beca home. "I did not leave you dear one, I have always thought about you and cared about you, its just you no longer needed me and found your self friends to help protect you and nurture your desires to becoming a woman and you no longer seeked my presents to soothe you in time of loneliness and distress, so in trueth you no longer wanted me and I faded into that of a make believe friend, which it should be once one has grown to maturity and you have matured quite well my dear Ryu." I explained to her as I placed my hand on her blushing cheek, she seemed so fragile more fragile then I had ever seen her.

My hand slid down her cheek touching her soft neck, I knew what she was thinking, my visions to her was true that much I had not alter. "I don’t have to leave yet, but you have fulfilled what you needed to do to banish me as according to the spell that brought me here, that was what you wanted to send me away wasn’t it? I will stay as long as you desire me to stay and reveal what ever you wish to learn, all you have to do is ask me my beautiful Priestess and you have always made me feel good Ryu."

My hand continued down to her chest my hand cupping her breast I allowed my thumb to tease her already erect nipple. "No I wont leave my lovely Priestess behind but I will leave only when she wishes me to leave as it always have been, but you have the ability to summon me any time with the help of your pendent to do so it requires a bit of your liquid love, but doing what you please has always been fair just spending time with you, what would you have me do for you Ryu?" I thought it was cute how she was interested in dressing up at what ever I desired which was a fun idea but I did not wish her to know I knew her own thoughts so I said nothing that would give that away, I would let her bring up the idea verbally her self but I started to wonder what type of clothing would make her become even more aroused then she was already.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Her head rested against his palm, she simply let him take care of her while he explained the reason why he didn't come back at all. It appeared to be a logical reason that actually made sense since she had improved herself a lot though not as much as she had hoped to. There had been no response to his words as there wasn't much she could say at this point. She had to believe him or not, though the times weren't always as good as he had stated she felt like he meant it serious and partly began to forgive him and herself for such a mistake, or misunderstanding in general. More of his touch let her tremble a bit as he spread the cold paint from her cheek to her neck. "Yes, I wanted you to leave, and I still want you to, but not now. There is at least one... maybe two things I would like to do before I would like you to leave."

A silent gasp escaped the beautiful red head on the floor as he cupped her soft orb followed by a whimper which had been triggered by the pleasure that her sensitive chest received. It was a useful information to know how to have a company like him whenever she needed one, though the procedure to summon him wasn't one she had expected. "Thank you again, for the pendant I mean. It is... appreciated. About the other thing..." Ryu glanced away for a moment since she was a bit embarassed for having such sexual oddities. An earlier vision of herself wearing the bunny costume and a blindfold was something for example that aroused her a bit, but not as much as the fact she wore it. She hesitated for a moment before she was about to go on with a rather confident tone since he wouldn't leave immediately.

"Do you think it would be possible for me to wear something very special while we go on? I have some ideas, it would simply please me if you could summon such things for me." The red head had no idea if he would have such abilities by any chance, but it was worth a shot. "Sometimes... I like to dress up. Tonight I'd prefer the... bunny costume, when I was about sixteen and I wore it on this party of some sort... Another thing would be the additional blindfolds... Unless you would like me to wear something else, nothing would please me more to wear something that you chose for me." Meanwhile her hands had moved a bit, one of them had brushed against his own hand before it rested on it, following the slight movements he performed while her other one had wrapped itself around her own waist. It was in fact embarassing to admit it, but Calidare would possibly understand her sudden weakness since her outer appearance was stronger than her core.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:37 pm

My thumb continued to tease her erect nipple as she explained to me how she wished to dress up in the bunny outfit for me, I smiled and nodded my head. "Yes I can do that for you Ryu, but wouldn’t it bring back bad memories when you was younger, like a certain pool party that you was tricked to goto, and was in tears when you got home?" I asked her as I pulled the outfit out of thin air and held it in my free arm the ears and high heels in the same hand the outfit of pure silk of the color she had asked for and when she put it on she would know it would fit her perfectly showing all her curves off.

"Now it is my turn to ask you, if you wish me to leave why prolong your wish to banish me? Even when I first appear you wanted me gone, but that is understandable since I came from no where and then before you, but I am glad you remember who I am once more." I tell her as a bejeweled blind fold appears in the hand that was holding the full request waiting for her to take it, I smiled and wonder how long it would take her to figure out she was covered from head to toe in paint and cum and if she would want to ruin the beautiful outfit by touching it.

I stopped teasing her nipple as I placed my hand under the outfit and offered it to her. "As you wished, these clothing I present them to you Ryu wear them how ever it pleases you." I told her as I bowed slightly and remained there till she took the clothing from my hands and waited for my questions to be answered.

I wondered what else she was planning though I had to wait to see but I would soon see it as quickly as she thought about what she wished to do, one part I could see with ease and that was to get dressed in the costume I held for her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:00 am
Profile YIM WWW

Another low moan floated out of her throat as his thumb teased her sensitive nub. "That's the past, Calidare. I can do nothing about it right now and there is no need to think about them as 'bad memories', it just made me the way I am today and I am glad that I am who I am after all. Maybe I was a bit depressed after all these stupid pranks in my past, but I am still proud of myself." She mentioned before her eyes followed his movements and investigated the outfit he just created out of nowhere, it was an exact copy of the one at the party she went to.

"Is it that important?" She rose an eyebrow at his question but didn't appear serious about her dismissing the question. She shook her head and offered him a faint smile. "Let's say I do it on purpose. It feels good to be around you for some reason I can't figure out yet, but I guess it is just good to have you around after such a long time." Ryu already knew she wouldn't be able to wear the costume without making it dirty, she could clean it the next day but maybe there was another way to clean her own body.

A sigh escaped her as he stopped teasing her exposed and erect nub before he offered her the cloth and its supplements. It looks great, just perfect, thank you very much. Her body rose until she stood in front of him rather than kneeling and took the offered cloth, just before she put it down on a clean desk close to them. "It will be such a mess if I put it on now, but I think you won't mind, will you?" Then she began to get dressed, with all those fluids on her it was a bit more difficult but it would also make her appear more subordinate which was an interesting factor. "I promise I will keep it clean after you are gone..."

With the heels and ears in place she offered him another faint smile and performed a full rotation to show off how it suited her just perfect. The blindfold would come in handy later on, but would be needed in a short time. "Now wouldn't my angel like to know what I am going to do?" She asked, her hand gently traced a line on the front of his handsome appearance. "Earlier you just pleased me without having yourself pleased, so I am going to do the same. Would you mind to put on the blindfold?" Her other hand offered him the blindfold as it would give her the advantage that her partner wouldn't know what she was going to do.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:10 pm

I smile at her as she took the outfit, I could tell she didn’t want to get it dirty but she put it on as delicately as possible. It still got smudged with paint but even with the finger print paint it still looked good on her as it fit every curve of her body. "No it really isn’t that important, it was just something I was wondering about is all, not like I can read your mind." I told her but the words after what she first said pleased me. "So I make you feel good? Just being around you is it?" I chuckled "Didn’t seem like that when you first summoned me here Ryu." I said as I grinned at her.

I couldn’t help to laugh at how she finely got in the bunny outfit as she complained about it being a mess, "Well Ryu you could be wearing rags and I believe they would still look good on you, so just a little paint might highlight it in some ways, but don’t worry about keeping it clean I doubt you be able to get the paint out of the silk when you get it off." Once more I chuckled as I saw her in the bunny ears, she could have been a playboy bunny centerfold if she decided to by back on Earth, but now she several light years from Earth but it wasn’t my place to inform her where she truly was.

I don’t know what it was about high heels on a woman, it always seemed to make women accent the natural ability to become more seductive the way it made there ass sway just the right way as she turned around in one spot. I smiled down at her as her hand touched my chest and traced downwards and she handed me the blind fold back to me intending that I would wear it. "That was why you had summoned me, so I could please you and that alone had pleased me, but I will do as you ask my Priestess. And yes I would like to know what you are going to do." I answered her as I looked into her mind seeing all the thoughts running through her lovely little head. I placed the blind fold on, it was useless for me to even put it on because I could still see her with ease. "Ok now what?" I asked and smiled.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu offered him one last smile before he placed the blindfold around his head, she checked if he could see by looking at him with her own eyes and didn't notice the tiniest gap he could see through. It was a pity he couldn't see her, at least she thought he couldn't, as her fingers tenderly brushed against him. But this wasn't the main thing she would have liked to do at that point and simply gave him some more time to rise the anticipation. "Let me guide you a bit." She mentioned and gently hold his hand before she moved over to the teacher's desk, the comfy chair right behind it seemed like a good addition to what she intended to do. Since she thought he couldn't see anything she didn't hesitate to walk a bit in front of him, moving her hips temptingly but yet he couldn't take her because that would reveal one of his abilities.

"Have a seat." A giggle afterwards was something she couldn't resist. Though he couldn't see, she let him know he was going to sit though she didn't think about the thing she intended to do at all since it would destroy the surprise and not because she knew about his mind reading ability. The red head brought him down into the comfy chair, the material pure white and the frame a dark brown to black. Next to other chairs the material appeared rather solid, he wouldn't feel any kind of fur but a plain surface, yet he would notice that the padding was unusual soft. The seat posessed the form of a curved line while the armrests contained padding as well and appeared to have the form of semicircles.

A sudden heat spread through her and her face turned a bit red as she blushed once more. One moment later however she managed to kneel down on her knees in front of him and the chair, right behind the desk as if he was the teacher and she tried to hide from the class. "Now... please don't move." Her tone was soft, almost sweet in nature as she slowly placed one hand on the ground while her other one brushed against his cock, brief moments before she leaned forward, her back straightened to show off all her curves to him, and her tongue slowly began to tease the lower side of his member rhythmically. Soft skin touched the base of his shaft before her fingers began to stroke up and down his length in a rhythm reverse to the one her tongue performed, simply to get him excited once more as a passionate moan escaped the bunny to express her pleasure by pleasing him.

Last edited by Ryu on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:50 pm

I let her guide me to the chair pretending to be helpless and even enacted a bit of a stumble as I bumped into a desk, I chuckled "Careful in guiding me, don’t think the school likes the idea of destruction of there own property." I teased her as she told me to sit, and I did as Ryu requested, I found Ryu giggle to be quite cute considering she like to think of herself as the strong type.

The chair I sat in was kind of odd as I folded my wings to make it easier to sit in the chair she guided me to. I could see what it looked like with no problem I wonder if she had other plans when she came to this classroom for the chair didn’t seem it belonged here. "What an odd feeling chair this is, it softer then what should be in a classroom, did you bring this in here before coming here? Perhaps you expected to have a model pose in this chair?" I asked her as I was already getting the answers from her mind.

I watched her blush and I knew if I was not blindfolded her blush would be even more a deeper red, I didn’t move my head but my eyes behind the blindfold followed Ryu as she got down on her knees before me, the way I was positioned was very amusing. I was in the chair behind a desk and if any one would of come in the first thought would be a teacher behind it. Ryu told me not to move and I nodded my head. "As you wish Ryu, I’m yours to command." I chuckled. I enjoyed the sweet tone she used and I watched her place her hand on my cock and I gave her a smile. "Mmm such soft hands Ryu, so this is how you will please me?" I asked her as my member began to harden as her touch awaken my shaft, I let my head fall back as I moaned even more as the warm soft tongue began to lick the lower area of my manhood and she began to pump my cock with her hand in a reversed motion that her tongue was performing. "Mmm that does feel good my little priestess, doing this may end up keeping me here instead of leaving." I told her as my legs open slightly giving Ryu easy access to my lower body.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu literally knelt on all fours if her hand wouldn't be working on his hardening rod, yet not fully erect but probably the goal it was up to. As he spread his legs slightly further part it made her easier to access the sensitive area, she quickly moved a bit closer to his lap while her tongue had stopped to tease the lower side of his sensitive manhood. "I am not done yet... and I don't mind if you stay here for a while." She mentioned as her hand continued to stroke up and down his length. Her tongue however was supossed to join in again, but this time she gently licked his tip once before she allowed it to perform circles to stimulate his hardened tip a bit more effective. Though her experience wasn't very high at this point she would find ways to please him and improvise every now and then.

It didn't take long for her to change her movements since she would likely bring him to full erection, or at least close to this point. Her other hand reached up and stroke her red hair to the side before her mouth enclosed around the impressive phallus, taking it in the surrounding warmth of her mouth even if it was slightly difficult at his size. Afterwards her hand returned to the ground to support the bunny's stance once again as her tongue teasingly brushed against his sensitive length as her head moved down a bit to take him in as much as she could. When she withdrew she created a light suction with her mouth as her lips gripped him tightly and her tongue began to tease the tip of his cock again. Ryu moaned every now and then as the sheer thought of pleasing him turned into another fantasy, having him as her teacher while she did such a thing to him.

Of course such a thing would likely be impossible in her real life so this seemed like a chance she had to take. After a few moderate to slow thrusts of her head however she stopped and let her hand do the work for her again. "I hope I am doing right, Calidare. I wouldn't like the idea you are not satisfied with your priestess." It was then she returned to her earlier actions, but a moment later she shifted her stance a bit to bring her chest into play. She began to replace her hand with her soft orbs, at this point her hands would push them a bit together around his cock to let him feel the sensation when she moved. The bunny didn't hesitate long and moved them up as her head bobbed forth and let them return to the base of his shaft as her head withdrew until nothing but his tip remained inside. She kept a moderate pace for a while, trying to please him as much as possible.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:59 pm

I moan in pleasure as Ryu worked on my hardening member, I placed my hand on her head as she licked my shaft. I listen to how she said she wasn’t ready for me to leave at the moment and I wouldn’t even if Ryu has insisted that I leave. "Well aren’t you full of surprises my little Priestess, this feel so good Mmm." I chuckled with a slight moan.

Ryu hand slid up and down my manhood, each time bringing it even more harder and her tongue had stopped licking as her tongue began to like the tip of my penis the taste of pre-cum leaking from the tip as she lapped it up, the head swelling with each touch of her warm tongue. "Ahh Yes that is nice." I said as her tongue began to encircle the tip of my shaft, I thought it was cute how she moved her hand to her hair and brushed it to the side as her head went down as the warmth of Ryu mouth engulfed my manhood, I gave out an even louder moan as her head bobbed up and down on my shaft. I could tell she was trying really hard to take it all in her mouth, the light suction was amazing, Ryu skills of oral sex was amateurish but the effort she put into it was something I hadn’t expected from her.

Ryu was concern at her performance as she broke off to reassure herself that she was doing it correctly. "Yes little Princess, your doing wonderful for this being something your new to Mmm yes it feel so nice." I say and reassure her how pleased I was with her attention to my member. I watched her through the blind fold as she moved closer and pressed her breasts against my quickly hardening shaft, her breasts swallowed it in seconds, the soft pillows began to do what her hands was doing as she pushed the tighter together which wasn’t really needed because the way the bunny outfit did that good enough, Ryu began to push them up and down stimulating my whole shaft as her mouth teased my tip her head bobbed on the tip. "Mmm those have to be your wonderful breasts, this is a new side of you." I moaned as my hand that was on her head was gentle but firm as it took hold of her hair.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW

His praise felt amazing for whatever reason, to know it pleased him just as much as it did earlier when he had pleased her with his tongue. Though it was something new to her it was quite satisfying to know she did good this time, her goal would be to increase her skills and train every now and then so she could repeat everything, but with more passion and experience. At his touch on her head however she started wondering why a sudden pleasant shudder overcame her, possibly the simple idea that he had grasped her hair and would stay in control if he wanted to. Though there were some thoughts within her mind she didn't hesitate to continue, her tongue teasingly licked his tip thoroughly to let him reach his peak a bit faster, her breasts took care of the rest of his shaft her mouth couldn't reach.

As she realized that her hands weren't needed for her soft orbs to wrap around his member, one hand went down to the ground again while the other one literally forced her mammaries to hug his cock. Her arm had wrapped itself around her whole chest and kept the earlier rhythm, though some adjustments had to be made to settle a steady rhythm it didn't take long and his moans once again confirmed that it pleased him. Meanwhile her hand approached her secret place between her tighs, where the tight yet soft material rubbed against her nethers if she moved a bit. Thus her fingers began to caress and fondle her sex, gently pressed against the cloth as one finger dug into her slit the tiniest bit. As a result soft moans escaped her while she sucked his cock like before, sending humming sensations through his shaft though she didn't plan to do it.

The taste of his pre-cum was simply amazing and she sucked his cock as if she tried to get more out of him, simply to lick it off his tip while she whimpered in pleasure. Yet she felt the desire to be treated harsher, though she was in control at the moment it was quite exciting that he got hold on to her hair in such a firm way.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:05 pm

I smiled as I read the thoughts that was going through Ryu mind at how she liked the complement I have given her and how desperate she felt to please me as much as I had pleased her. "Mmmm yes Ryu that feel so good." I told her as my fingers played with her hair the tips rubbing on her scalp gently like one would at scratching behind a favorite pet ear. I kind of grinned at how she realized she didn’t really need to hold her breasts together freeing up one of her hands so she could bring her own body some needed pleasure.

I was feeling so pleased at her efforts I resisted the urge to thrust her head down deeper onto my cock, I wanted her to feel like she was the one in control this time and to please me the way she wanted to, for me it was another pleasure game and she was my prize, I thought if I could allow her to remember some of her past life she would submit to me, and that had worked quite well, be the question remains would she dare try and summon me once more if with out the trickery? That would be something intriguing to see and would the desire be just as strong as it is now was the question, "Mmm yes that feels nice Ryu, why please me when I’m here for your own pleasures? If I leave would you ever summon me again?" I asked her as I played with the idea of next time.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next