View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 5:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Hot and Wet (for Mille) 

Post Hot and Wet (for Mille)
Another night, another search for fresh meat. It was hard for Steel to travel through the Shokushu dorms with the occasional bright light in the hallways, but no one had noticed him creeping through the shadows yet. He hadn't found any girls to ravish though. Everyone he'd encountered so far was in a large group- he could take a group of girls, but that'd be way too much work for his fun.

Finally the demon came across one of the bathrooms and communal showers. This had potential. Steel snuck across into the shadows cast by a stall's door and waited. Maybe he'd get lucky and a hot schoolgirl would come for a late-night shower all alone. If I don't find anyone soon, though, he thought grumpily, I'm just gonna give up and go take a nap.

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:54 am

Mille stood in one of the shower stalls, washing her body off. The steam rose around her form, obscuring her from the view of anyone who might happen past...not that there was much risk of that. Apparently, she was the only one in here tonight. She didn't mind, though. She washed herself, singing as her hands moved over her body, cleansing her curves. The steam from her shower blocked off direct sight of her...but in the mist could be seen her youthful curves on her somewhat short body, as she swayed slightly to the rhythm of the song she sang.

"You sit there in your...heartache. Waiting on some beautiful boy to...to save you from your old ways. You pray forgiveness. Watch him now...here he comes!" She giggled softly to herself, simply happy to be alive. She was enjoying life. Despite repeated monster assaults, she was doing rather well in her subjects, she was healthy, and she was happy. A bit of her old, carefree self was beginning to reassert itself in Mille's personality, and she was happy for this "He doesn't look a thing like Jesus...but he talks like a gentlemen, like you imagined when you...were youunnnng..." She continued to dance and sing in her shower stall, completely oblivious to anything else around her, beginning to lather soap over herself. There was something magical about bathing...something that washed the soul as well as the body. There had to be. At the moment, Mille was as happy as she could remember being since coming to this horrid place. She was actually starting to think it might not be so bad after all...

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:05 am
Profile YIM

It wasn't long before Steel noticed one of the shower stalls was occupied after all. He could hear a cute feminine voice singing, too... Maybe I'll have a successful hunt after all... he thought as he stepped out of the shadows and returned to his physical form. A quick tug at the tie, and his baggy pants slipped to the tiles and his cock sprung free.

The pale-skinned demon crept through the bathroom toward the occupied stall, making as little noise as possible. Soon he was only a few feet away from Mille, who was too busy washing and singing to notice his presence. Ahh, what a sexy little thing she was. Steel moved fast, grabbing her from behind- his left hand held her left wrist and his right hand looped around her to grope her breast. His naked body rubbed up against hers from behind as he leaned down to her ear. "Care for some company?" he whispered evilly.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:32 am

Mille froze. Just like that, taking a SHOWER for God's sake, the girl found herself in another bind. Just like that, in the blink of an eye, Mille's feelings of happiness and goodwill evaporated, and she once again hated this place, and all the inhuman things that lived there, taking advantage of the girls there. "No. As a matter of fact, I don't. I was quite enjoying myself, in case you didn't notice, and really don't require any help." She was proud of the resolve her voice held, not shaking in the least. She turned her head, a steely glint in her eye, and decided she might as well bluff her way out of this. "You'd do well to step away now. Unless, of course, you enjoy pain."

She prayed inwardly with all her heart that this thing got wary enough to back away, even a little. She might at least be able to make a break for it if he did...as she hoped for this, she realized just how pointless it was. She wasn't even five and a half feet tall, and whatever she faced, she knew for certain it wasn't human. Still, this time, might as well try something new. Begging and pleading hadn't worked in the past...she refused to think how neither had running, choosing instead to continue fixing the thing, apparently a man, in an icy glare.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:52 am
Profile YIM

Steel paused for a moment, unmoving as he looked down at Mille's glare. "...Well, well, well," he finally said. "You've got guts, girl. I'm impressed. Unfortunately..." He squeezed her breast again and rolled her nipple between his fingers, at the same time pulling her wrist back so her body arched in his arms.

"I'm not convinced you can really hurt me," the demon went on. "And I'm not about to let such a sexy little thing out of my grasp so soon." He rubbed his groin against Mille's backside again, the moisture from the shower making the motion slick. "We're going to have some fun before I let you go..."

Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:10 am

She simply sneers at him as he grinds against her from behind. "Pervert. You need to learn some manners." Mille softly bites her lip, determined not to allow any noise to escape her mouth as he squeezes her breast again, rolling her sensitive nipple, already hard from the shower. She raises an arm, swatting his hand away from her breast irritably. "Fine then. Your trip to the hospital..." She had no clue what exactly she could do to back this up, however. Mille knew next to nothing of combat. Still, she supposed it didn't really matter...anyone could throw a punch, right? She raised her arm and shot it back, a vicious elbow at the man's midriff...or as vicious as she could make it, anyway.

She doubted this would work too well, however, which was why she had a backup assault moving before the elbow ever even connected; Mille raised one foot and stomped down on one of his with her heel, determined on causing this thing enough pain that he'd at least loosen his grip on her. "Let me go!" she yelled at him, not looking forward to the prospect of another rape.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:33 am
Profile YIM

Steel smirked and took his hand from Mille's breast, and when she brought her elbow back he was quick to catch it. Now both of her arms were caught in his tight grip. "If that's all you can do, I hardly think I need to worry."

The foot caught him off guard though. He wasn't expecting a second attack so soon. He hissed in pain and his grip loosened slightly- but then instead of backing away he moved forward, trying to pin Mille against the shower wall with his body. Both hands went for the brunette's wrists, and he said to her, "Didn't I already say I wasn't letting you go? You're my plaything until I get tired of you, girl."

Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:45 am

Mille smiled in satisfaction at the hiss of pain. Her elbow had failed, but the good ol' foot stomp always got the job done. Her smile was short lived, though, as she realized he still had both her arms and was moving to pin her against a wall. She panicked, trying to push back against him, stop him from trapping her...but that was a sorry attempt. It was like trying to keep a mountain from falling on you. "Dammit, I hate being small sometimes..." She said to herself in frustration. She braced one leg against the wall, pushing with all her might against him.

"HELP ME!!!" Mille screamed at the top of her lungs, not certain if anyone was about to hear her. She didn't wan to just roll over and be this thing's entertainment for the night though. She screamed obscenities, roared defiance, shouted for help, and pushed against him all at once, trying to find some way in which to get out of this thing's grasp.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:01 am
Profile YIM

Mille pushed against Steel but he pushed back in a much more sexual fashion, his hard cock sliding between her soapy wet buttocks. He lifted both of her wrists up above her head, then took both with one hand to pin them to the wall. The demon was even stronger than he looked- Mille's struggles barely budged him. His free hand returned to her chest, roughly kneading the breast that hadn't had any attention yet.

A grin crept onto Steel's face as he nibbled on the girl's neck. "Doesn't look like anyone's coming," he whispered cruelly. "It's just you and me, for the rest of the night. And if you're really good, maybe I'll take you home and play with you for days..." He pinched her nipple as he spoke.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:17 am

Mille continued to struggle, though it was apparent to her that it was a losing battle. She gasped, her push faltering, as she felt something press against her backside, sliding between the cheeks. The next thing she knew, she was pressed up against a wall, her wrists above her head. "You bastard..." She said, trying as best she could to snarl fiercly...unfortunately, fierce wasn't exactly in Mille's nature. Anger was a good tool, but only when it wasn't dampened by fear. And right now, in her position, her anger had been doused. She was, yet again, at the mercy of another creature.

"You're not giving me much incentive to behave nicely," She tried to growl at the thing behind her. She was dismayed to hear a slight quaver in her voice, and hoped that he didn't hear it as well. "Why don't you just leave me be? Don't you things have anything better to do than rape girls? I mean, seriously, couldn't you take up some other hobby?!" She struggled against him, another soft gasp of surprise slipping from her mouth as his hand pinched her nipple. This was bad...

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:19 am
Profile YIM

For a moment Steel didn't move. He didn't need to- Mille's futile struggles were rubbing her rear against him quite nicely. And her voice was starting to get a touch of fear in it... This was what he loved best. She was pleading for mercy, but he'd still force her to perform for him. He'd fuck her from behind, from the front, however he liked until he'd had his fill...

Steel was just about ready for the main course. His free hand slid down Mille's stomach to the spot where her legs met, and he slid two wet fingers into her pussy. His technique was extremely forceful but surprisingly good for someone who seemed to care so little about what his "partner" wanted.

"I've got hobbies," the pale demon snickered as he roughly stroked the schoolgirl's sex, fingers easily sliding in and out. "Unfortunately for you, this is one of them. If I see a chance to feel good, I take it. And I really just don't care if you're willing or not." His cock twitched and grew a little more, in anticipation of where it would soon be buried.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:43 am

Mille struggled and thrashed as best she could, pressed against the wall as she was. Suddenly, she felt a pair of fingers slip between her legs and then inside her, and her eyes widened with a gasp. "Damn you! Get out of there and leave me alone!" She wriggled, trying to dislodge the fingers. This one was, apparently, more eager than most of the others. "I don't care what you want, just get the hell away from me!"

Mille tried several tricks she'd seen before, including reversal of such a hold as he had on her wrists...but there was a definite difference between practice and imitation. She didn't have any clue of how to twist her wrist in such a fashion as to peel his hand off her. Still trying to grip his wrist and remove his hand from her arms, Mille raised her leg high, seeking to push his arm away from her crotch with it. Her knee pressed against his forearm and she began to move it up, pushing at the limb as she tried to get the fingers out of her. "You have no right...I don't belong to you! Just go away!"

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:06 pm
Profile YIM

Mille could try all the tricks she wanted but none of them seemed to be helping any. The demon holding her wrists had a grip of... well, steel. She had more luck down below though, at least at first. As she pushed with her knee, Steel indeed slid his fingers out of her and lifted his arm... but in an instant he had grabbed her leg at the back of her lower thigh and lifted it up further. Now all she could move was her other leg...

Steel laughed at the girl's desperate pleas. "Right or not, mine or not, I'm still going to take you. And if you still think you can stop me, you're fooling yourself." He bent at the knees slightly, and his cock slipped down between her legs, bumping against her sex. He could have tried to push it inside of her right then, but he decided he'd rather wait to see what her reactionw ould be like. She was getting more panicked every minute and he was loving it.

Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:22 am

Mille let out a less-than-fierce squeak of apprehension as she felt his member tap against her sex, his hand holding her legs spread now. That had been a stupid idea. Why hadn't she seen that coming? "Idiot..." she whispered to herself, wondering how she should fix this now. Standing on her tiptoes, trying to get away from the member at her lower lips, Mille thought quickly. Three of her four limbs were pinned, and moving the rest of her body would only seem like a sign for him to continue...yup. Her bluff had failed. She was screwed.

Still, might as well keep trying. "You need to get back...now!" She said, sounding a bit shrill, even to her own ears. Forced bravado...she was no good at that. And she was rapidly losing composure. This creature was frighteningly strong, and worse, he had her pinned. This was going very badly, very quickly. "Who the hell do you think you are, anyway?!" She asked, trying to steady her voice somwhat, perhaps to mask the quaver in her last comment.

Mille Greensbaron

Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:15 pm
Profile YIM

Unfortunately Steel wasn't fooled for an instant by the panicked last-minute bluff. At her other words, he grinned, leaning down to her ear. "I've been rude, haven't I? They call me Steel. It's a great pleasure to meet you, my sweet..."

Ahhh, this was perfect. The girl was totally helpless and she knew it. It was time for him to take his pleasure from her. He shifted his hips behind her, and the head of his thick cock pushed hard at her sex. It was going to be a tight fit, but the water from the still-running shower helped him begin to slide in...

Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next