View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Jessica's First Day (Midrozi) 

Post Re: Jessica's First Day (Midrozi)
Jessica shrunk back into herself at the furious face. She felt the crop slap into her rump and then the paddle. She could feel the flesh dancing for several seconds. It seemed her body would never calm as the fire shot through her. Was there nothing that could happen to make Mirria stop tormenting her? She felt the second strike and mewed into her gag, nodding obediently to Mirria's expectations. She hung miserably as the three Midrozi spoke, unable to work out what was being said.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:45 am

After a brief discussion Mirria smiled once more at Jessica and walked towards her while the other two Midrozi took a step back and settled down to watch. Your going to like this toy ... your going to like this a lot. Mirria giggled as she twirled the riding crop around her hand, her fingers moving very fast and fluidly to keep it moving at a constant pace. She walks behind you and you hear the 'swish' as the crop twirls through the air, it's movements blowing air onto your tender ass. However what is unexpected is that suddenly the sound fades as Mirria discards the crop and paddle. Instead she holds a string of anal beads. They are covered in some kind of lubricant, which means when Mirria starts to push them into you they slip in easily. One by one the beads are pushing inside your virgin ass, despite any squirming or struggles you make to try and stop or slow them down. You like that don't you toy? Mirria asks, her voice threatening.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:08 am

Jessica tenses. Tears roll down her round cheeks as her whole body tenses. She expects another painful strike. She flinches as she feels the strike come so close that the air blows against her already sore rear. She then whimpered as she felt the beads being worked into her tight, virgin anus. Her rectum was tight as the beads were forced in, spreading the virgin hole just slightly, slowly loosening her walls. Her cheeks, much meaty, pressed in as the beads were worked in. She made a long, mewing whimper into her tightly fastened ballgag, trying to peak over her shoulder. She hesitated but nodded. Yes, she liked them. Or so she would say to avoid pain, anyway.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:47 am

Mirria smiles, and as one hand continues to work the beads in the other hand snakes around the spread eagled student's waist and starts to finger her cunt. For a few deft strokes the fingers slide over your lips before one finger slips inside you. It doesn't push far enough in to risk breaking your hymen, in fact it is nothing more than another illusion. But the illusio has such power behind it that you think it is real, the sensations are exactly the same as the real thing.

Good toy. For being so good I'm going to let you cum. Have you ever orgasmed before?

As she speaks the finger inside you twists and turns, flexing and curling, pushing in and pulling out. Every movement is designed to give you pleasure, to overwhelm you with pleasure. To convince you that if you do what the Midrozi want, if you agree with everything they say, you will feel pleasure that is capable of blowing the mind of people who were used to sex. To a virgin who has never experianced such sensations before ...

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Jessica doesn't know what this might feel like for a virgin nor does she have an intact hymen to worry about breaking. If Mirria is paying attention, she discovers rather quickly that Jessica has none of the signs which normally mark out virgin females. However, she is not immune to pleasure. She feels the finger slide over her sex and then enter her. She feels the beads firmly inserted into her ass, amplifying the sensation. She mews as loud as her tightly fastened ballgag allows, drooling around it, down over her chin. Her sex is wet, slick and inviting as she feels the finger sliding in. She nods enthusiastically at the question. Yes, she's had an orgasm before. May she have another?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:23 am

Mirria can 'feel' the illusion pushing against Jessica's walls, and when she pushes against where the hymen shoudl be she finds nothing in the way, only the fleshy walls of your cunt gripping around the finger's tightly. Mirria smiles, and suddenly the fingers start pumping in and out of you. After a few strokes Mirria changes the illusion a bit, stretching out the fingers and making them thinner, but longer. Soon five thin tentacles are pushing into your cunt, each one moving at it's own pace and pushing to it's own depth.

Meanwhile the last of the beads is pushed into your ass, leaving only the ring attached to the end in place so they could be removed. Since they are nothing more than a part of the illusion surrounding you Mirria can make them do all sorts of things. Suddenly, and without any form of warning, the beads start to vibrate inside of your tight virgin ass.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:08 am

Jessica's response is only to increase her arousal. Her walls tighten, slick, wet, excited. Her clit is engorged, tingling as the tentacles rub it. Waves of pleasure seem to roll through her thighs, her ass, her whole body. She mews in delight around the tight ballgag. She hates that this is turning her on but it is. Her whole body quivers as she explodes in orgasm, letting out a wail of pleasure into the silencing gag. She tries to rest, lowering her head, but the stimulation won't stop. Dragging her to the brink once more and then she cums again. And again. It grows exhausting by the fourth time but she is not allowed a moment's downtime.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:40 am

Mirria smiles to herself as the illusions continues to pleasure the trapped girl. You did want to orgasm, and now you are going to get it. However Mirria knows that a body can only take so much before it fades away and loses consciousness ... at least usually. Mirria glances at Misralla, and the elite steps forward with a syringe in hand. She, and the syringe, are real, not illusions, and as such anything she does she is actually doing to your real body, rather than just a trick in your mind. With a skilled hand the syringe is injected into your clit and the liquid inside it pushed in before your body can react to the sudden sharp pain. The syringe is withdrawn, and you would feel a sudden surge of energy as the drug pours into your bloodstream. An energy shot, one that should keep you going for an hour at the least no matter what the Midrozi do to your body to wear it out.

As a reward for being so good the 'illusion' fucking your cunt changes. The tentacles merge into a single shaft, thicker than all of the tentacles combined and it plunges even deeper into you than any of the tentacles did at a faster rate.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:48 am

Jessica jerks in her bonds as she feels the sudden, sharp pain in her clit. Yes, it's gone nearly as quickly as it happened but it does bring her up short. Her body's reactions come down briefly, despite continued stimulation. She stops juicing if one could notice as wet as she already is. Her clit retreats momentarily. Unless this flicker in her arousal is punished, the stimulation soon has her going again. She makes a whimper around the gag which won't come up no matter how much she wants to express her passion and orgasmic bliss. She can't wrap her arms around the being fucking her or her legs. She can't do much of anything besides squeeze down with her walls, juice, and cum. And does she ever! As the tentacles resemble a more proper shaft, her excitement escalates. She thrusts her broad pelvis forward, seeking deeper penetration. She moans around her gag and tosses her hair. And she cums. Again. And again. And again.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Mirria watches with a smile as you explode into orgasm after orgasm, your hips thrusting down against the illusion you think is fucking you, trying to make it penetrate deeper inside you. Juices are pouring out of your cunt as it tries to clamp down on the illusion. Mirria's illusions were powerful enough that it physically can't squeeze any tighter than the illusion is, your body unable to push any further than it thinks it can simply because it doesn't believe it possible. The 'cock' thrusting into your cunt does not slow down as your walls grip around it, if anything it starts to speed up.

A few more orgasms past before Mirria grabs the beads vibrating in your ass and pulls them out. To replace it she summons another illusionary shaft and that one slowly forces itself into your still very tight rear hole.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:36 am

Jessica's blue eyes went wide as the beads popped out. Her chubby cheeks were spread as the new invader entered her ass. She bit down hard on her gag, letting out a miserable, if faint, whimper. She shook her head from side to side, tossing her blond hair. Her sex, however, kept juicing and her hips kept rolling. She didn't like this new intruder but she could hardly stop cumming. The twitching of her muscles and the juicing of her sex were the only real signs of it. Tied and gagged so tightly, even orgasms did not allow her to be very expressive.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Mirria watched, a smirk on her face, as the two illusionary cocks speared both of your holes. The one in your cunt moved quickly, slamming it's way past tight inner walls and sliding through the torrent of your juices. The one in your ass is much more gentle than that, slowly sliding into your tight rear and forcing you to feel every inch as it continues to slide in. Mirrira watches your body continue to orgasm, the slight tells obvious to the skilled hunter.

Suddenly the ball gag in your mouth is gone, Mirria removing the illusion that had made it up with a thought. Your just a slutty fuck toy, aren't you? You just want to have your holes filled and your body in orgasm, don't you? Mirria's voice was cold, yet teasing. She fully expected you to agree with what Mirria had just said, and on the off chance that she didn't Mirria would simply take the oppurtunity to punish you.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:05 am

Jessica gasped as the ball vanished from her mouth. Drool rolled down her chin and her cheeks turned a deeper shade of red. She started to speak and then paused, caught up in a long moan as her cunt was plowed. The illusion up her rear entrance was slower, forcing her to note every painful inch as it forced her virgin ass wide open. Her eyes watered, a tear rolling over her red cheeks. "Ye...Yes, I am. I do."

Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:46 am

Mirria didn't stop teasing and tormenting you, and seeing your embarrassment at being forced to admit such a thing she smiled cruelly at the back of your head as she watched your ass get spread open by the illusionary cock. I didn't quite hear you. What are you and what do you want to feel? As the alien asks the question two hands reach around from behind you and start kneading both of your breasts, sending additional waves of pleasure to ensure you have no chance of regaining any semblance of control.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:58 am

Jessica gasped and moaned. She tossed her head as waves of pleasure continued to shoot through her body. Even the orgasms, pleasurable as they were, were becoming their own form of torture. Her body was dragged through the process beyond the point of exhaustion. She was slower and slower to respond and she howled in misery as her breasts were massaged. Her arms and legs ached from the way she was hung. Her ass felt like it was on fire as it was fucked. It was clear she no longer really wanted anything. Tears ran down her cheeks and, when she came, she whimpered more than moaned. Still, she knew what she had to say, even though it was clear she didn't feel it. "I'm a slutty fuck toy and I want all my holes filled."

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next