View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Dreamscapes (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Dreamscapes (for Kanoe)
"Uhhnnn... Ahhhnn.." She gasped and moaned softly as the man took advantage of her body. The witch arched her body, offering her engorged teat to the man's hungry lips. His member throbbed with hot blood as her insides continued to clench around it, making him work for every motion but also giving them both more pleasure as a reward. Kanoe allowed her eyes to close, knowing she would have to make her performance believable if she was to get her opportunity anytime soon.

Her hands trembled, wanting to either hit this man or pull him closer. But with the man still holding the knife, she did not him to get the wrong idea. One mistake would be all it takes to end her. Another gasp left her throat as she felt him slide deeper into her tightly clinging walls. Any aches and pains were already forgotten as her loins began to tingle and tense with anticipation.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:46 pm

He groaned, he could already feel fire coursing through his shaft as he pushed it firmly inside her, he apparently had little staying power given that he had been groaning against the flesh of her breast as he took more of her breast inside of his mouth.

His hips rose and fell with greater speed as he drove himself into her moist folds, that tight body engulfing him to the point that made it tougher to drive into her succulent body. His eyes closed as he groaned out, he could feel that burning heat escape him as he injected his essence into her, his eyes tightening as he did so.

And while he fired himself inside her as he hit that pinnacle of pleasure he lost hold of his blade as it fell from his grasp as his body shuddered though his hand slide down to pool against the orb of her other breast as if he had not lost control of the situation at all.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:05 pm

The man did not have much stamina as far sex was concerned. Already pumping his hot load into her body, Kanoe groaned as she felt the wamth filling her passage. Her sex tightened and milked him for all he was worth. The dark witch was breathing deeply but was otherwise fine beyond some sexual tension.

Her eyes open and narrow at the man as she felt the knife falling away from her. The man had dropped it and now the blade was now back down on the earth. Kanoe groaned as his free hand mashed one of her orbs. Her body arched as she felt the waves of pain and pleasure roll through her chest. But now was not the time to worry about her own dark desires and needs. This was her only chance to escape.

Slowly she shifted her legs up and wrapped around the man's waist. She could still feel his cock twitching, dripping it's last spurts of seed into her. Taking a deep breath, she suddly pulled back a leg and slammed her foot right into the man's chest. With a loud hiss, she used all her strength to push the man off her and off the branch. Assuming she succeeds, she would immediately let herself fall forward. Her breasts would mash against the rough bark of the branch as she extends a palm towards the falling hunter. Chanting quickly she will send a dark bolt straight down towards the man's chest, hoping it will be enough to finish him off.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:54 pm

Lulled into false confidence as she entwined his waist with the circle of her legs he had hardly been expecting one to draw back and plant itself into his ribs firmly. She would hear the air being driven out of his lungs though he tried to grasp her as his balance had been lost as if doing so would result in him reclaiming his balance.

But all he managed to do was paw at her a few times before falling downward. Though if that had not been bad enough something slammed into his chest, one of those black bolts that he had dreaded so much. If the air hadn't been knocked out of his lungs it would have been then as agonizing pain gripped him though it had been short lived.

Short in that he had passed out with the pain that coursed over him. Short in that he had no way of controlling his fall now that blackness over took his and he landed at an awkward angle. There had been a snapping sound as bones in his neck shattered as he landed on his head at an odd angle.

There was a moment for Kanoe to take all this in then blackness for a few seconds. When sight had returned to her irons had been cast upon her ankles and wrists.

She had been on her back, outdoors given the blue skies above. It was fairly warm and by the position of the sun in the sky it had to be late afternoon. Their had been voices of beings as people moved to and fro though none had glance her way, none that was save for a small child, 6 or 7 years of age.

The boy had stared upon her as if caught up in utter fascination.

Character Listing

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:14 pm

The dark witch watched as the man was slammed to the floor by her dark bolt. The snapping of his neck could be heard. Kanoe sighed softly, finally she was free. Suddenly darkness took her and when she came to, she felt the warm sun soaking into pale skin. She stirred slowly only to find her arms and legs were shackled once more.

The witch gasped and sat up. People were moving around her though paying no attention to the woman with only a torn open gown on. She did her best to close the torn robes around her nude form as she looked around. Where was she? This was not where she was before. Kanoe was confused on how she got here in the first place. She remembered killing the hunter then... She was not sure what happened afterwards.

Looking around, she noticed a child staring at her. Shaking her head slowly, she knew she had to get out of this open land. The king's men were no doubt still looking for her. She rose to her feet and moved as quickly as her shackled legs would let her towards any cover she could find.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:36 pm

She got maybe ten feet before her chains had been tightened to the point that progress had been halted. The chain had been secured to a metal loop that extended out of the earth that it had been secured to.

Yet people went on by ignoring her, well save the boy that had been watching her with a look of utter fascination and had that been a tinge of fear? He did take an extinctive step back as she began to move though he had been well out of the radius afforded to her from her chains.

He glanced over his shoulder for a moment as if he had been checking on something. His gaze drifted to the building that he had been near then back at her.

The chains had been well secure unlike her last ones. They had been strong and appeared to be made out of steel. They seemed relatively new seeing that they seemed to be designed in holding her fast.

Character Listing

Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Her slow escape was immediately halted by the fact her chains were attached to a metal spike in the ground. Solid steel, whatever this place was it was not taking any risks. But why leave her out here? Was not exactly safe for children to approach her but none seemed to care about that either. What was going on here?

Sighing softly, she returned to the metal spike in the ground. The witch will just have to wait till nightfall before attempting to break free of her bonds. Kanoe looked over at the boy, making note to keep herself covered and as presentable as a prisoner like her could be. At least her tattered dress was still with her. She sat down before attempting to communicate with the child.

"Where am I?" she asked softly, "And why am I being held here? Do you know?"

Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:33 pm

At first the child said nothing as if he had been afraid to speak but a child's curiosity often got the better of it and after looking to the left and right to ensure that she was speaking to him he answered her.

"Havenbrooke," he answered in way of location. He paused for a moment as if thinking to answer her or not then he did. "Mommy says your a witch and will be purged by Palagus when he comes."

Character Listing

Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Kanoe did not recognize the location. She was rather not fond of being purged especially when she had not done anything to this village or its people. Being the only person that will look at her much less speak with her, She continued to try and get more information from the boy. "I would rather not be purged. When is this Palagus going to arrive here?" she asked softly. Her only option was to be gone before he arrives if that was even possible. It was doubtful she would be ignored if she began channeling here in the open but she saw no other way to free herself at the moment.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:00 pm

"He usually takes his meals at dusk," the boy commented before glancing at sky. "In about 2 hours." He said by the judgements of the suns position. To him it had seemed as if things were perfectly normal as if this had been an everyday appearance though it seemed that he was never this close before to speak with a sacrificial victim as the matter came up.

Character Listing

Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:40 pm

"Meal?" she slipped out. After dealing with monsters and demons, she was already assuming the worst upon hearing the word. But the boy did refer to Palagus as he so perhaps it was just a mere human, probably some crusader of the faith. One could hope. Sighing softly, the witch gazed at the boy. He was the only one speaking to her and seemed to at least have reasonable knowledge of what happens here. Might as well see what else she could gain from him.

"Look, I prefer to not be purged by anyone," she began softly, "I have no intention of staying in this village much less cause harm to it. Is there a key to remove these chains? If I have that, I can just leave and never come back. The villagers will not have to deal with a witch and I get to stay alive. Sound fair to you?"

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:34 pm

The boy shrugged at the mention of a key. He assumed that there was one but never had cause to use it himself so he paid no real attention to it. Though as she continued onward his eyes widened in fear.

"No," he said vehemently as he shook his head from side to side. "Palagus made a deal with the town long ago refraining from rampaging if we left someone for him, a sacrifice once each month and you, it seems, have been selected for this month's duty."

Character Listing

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:24 pm

"If that is the case, then at least unchain me so I can fight back!" she hissed in annoyance, "Who knows, perhaps I may actually be able to slay this Palagus. If I fail, then I get eaten and your village is safe for another month. If I win, then you will no longer have to sacrifice anyone." Kanoe was not doing this out of the goodness of her heart. As far as she was concerned, this village and its people could rot. But she hoped the offer was one the kid could understand. No more sacrifices would be quite a boon for the villagers.

She still did not know anything about this Palagus. Would her magic be enough to stop it or even harm it? Second worst case scenario would be relying on her magic to delay Palagus so she could flee the village. That would teach those fools to capture and use her as a sacrifice.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:57 pm

But the boy had shaken his head afraid to unchain her even if he possessed the key to her restraints. He did not know how {alagus would reacted if he had to work for his meal and did not want to be the one responsible for the beast rampaging as logical as the mattered seemed.

He had been about to say something when the door of the bakery shop opened and a middle aged lady came out. She possessed a bag full of bread and the like, looked to her son and called for him.

"Jefferey, what are you doing over there? Come on."

The two departed though the boy did look back over his shoulder back at her a few times.

Kanoe had been left alone. She would notice that the streets seemed to thin out as the evening approached. People waned with the dying sunlight, until they had vanished completely. It had been as if everyone had been sensible enough to hide indoors.

Something could be heard a loud whopping sound like air forced out of a bellows though this had been louder, much louder as something approached.

Character Listing

Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:02 pm

Her eyes narrow at the woman as she called out to the boy named Jefferey. It was probably for the best. The boy was useless anyway. Looking around, Kanoe noticed how people were quickly heading to their houses. Doors no doubt being locked in fear of Palagus's arrival. There was not much time left to escape for the witch.

Kanoe shivered as she heard the loud whopping sound which she could only guess belonged to the creature in question. She quickly rose to her feet and moved out as far as the chain would let her. The spidery words of magic filled the air as she summoned a large bolt of darkness. If she could break at least one link of the chain or the metal spike, she could escape before this thing arrives. With a sharp cry, she sends the bolt directly towards where the chains were bound to the metal hoop. It was her only chance lest she try and fight whatever was approaching.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next