View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:42 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 What Hides Amidst the Trees (For Kanoe) *completed* 

Post Re: What Hides Amidst the Trees (For Kanoe)
Aeria's back arched, pressing her even more firmly against Kanoe as their nipples brushed past eachother. The fingers within her sex were quickly stimulating her far past reason. She moaned and shuddered, her strength brought to nearly nothing as those fingers within her sex turned her brain to mush to muscles to putty. For all the fight within her she was still a woman, vulnerable to the same things all others were. Just she, if she had set her mind to it at least, could be very stubborn about believing and showing that. After Kanoe's soft words she felt her lips press to hers in a deep kiss, returning it clumsily. Arms tightened around the woman, the shivers racking her body turning to shudders at that relentless assault on her g-spot and unlike Kanoe, who could take such stimulation for a while, she couldn't help but orgasm. Toes curled as wave after wave of bliss slid through her earlier relaxed form, a loud gasp coming from her. Her walls clamped around Kanoe's fingers, juices leaking freely past the digits, as her entire body went rigid for a few seconds before finally relaxing limply against her, her breathing coming in and out as hot, heavy and fast pants.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:29 am

Kanoe purred into the kiss. She could feel her partner weakening. What was once tense muscle was now soft clay before her fingers. The woman no longer struggled, no longer fought. For a short time, this student's body was hers to control. Such power always brought a thrill through the witch's lovely form. She smiled softly as she heard the woman gasp as the first of perhaps many climaxes wracked through Aeria's body.

She took a small amount of pride knowing she could make the once defensive woman cum in a matter of moments before her fingers. Juices gush forth of her still stroking digits. Even as the inner walls clinged around her fingers, the witch did not stop stroking the helpless g-spot. "That's it," she cooed softly in her ear, "Just relax. Feel the tension leave your body." Kanoe's fingers dig into the hardened bundle of nerves. She kept her pace the same as she felt the woman already fading into her afterglow. The witch could keep stimulating the weary student until Aeria could take no more.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:35 am

Aeria shivered against Kanoe as instead of easing up on her body she maintained the pressure and stimulation inside of her. Fingers pressed onto that sensitive bundle of nerves, rendered hyper sensitive in the wake of Aeria's orgasm causing the woman to arch he back sensuously, her breasts pressed firmly to Kanoe's as she fell all too slowly from her orgasm, a second building up right behind it, this one promising to be far more powerful. Her walls gripped and convulsed around Kanoe's fingers, juices spilling past them and Aeria's breathing coming heavy and fast as she moaned out unsteadily "Oh god Kanoe... please..." She wasn't entirely sure what she was begging for. For more or for the stimulation to cease. A particularly well aimed grind caused her head to fall onto the pillow, hands grasping at the sheets and toes curling as she let out a loud cry, another wave of bliss shooting through her. She had yet to develop the 'resistance' to delay her body's reaction to such skilled touches, a valuable lesson to learn, especially in this school. This one truly had her limp, a small amount of saliva dripping from the side of her mouth as her chest rose and fell rapidly, a similar trail of juices dripping from her sex. She was an athlete, she could take more... once she had caught her breath that was.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:14 am

The sound of juices squishing around the witch's fingers filled the room. She already knew this woman had some experience with monsters and a student or two but it was doubtful the woman ever had a woman as skilled as herself. Though the orgasm had came quickly, it seemed to linger as she continued to feel Aeria's passage hungerly contracting and clinging to her fingers. Waves of juices flowed onto her hand and onto the soft sheets they lay upon. Even as the orgasm passed, another was already building preparing to tear through what little defense the lovely student still had left.

Kanoe smiled as the woman arched her body. Aeria's head lifted to plead for her to stop or perhaps to keep going but the constantly stroking fingers drained that out of the woman. Another cry of bliss sounds as another climax tears through her partner's lovely form. She could feel Aeria's pulse racing faster and faster through the woman's chest. The witch's own body trembled as she felt juices run down her thighs. She was in complete control and it felt so very good.

"You are still struggling," she cooed softly, "Deep breaths. Take them slow and deep. It will come naturally in time, relax and let it wash over you." Of course deep breathing would only give the woman more stamina to climax away but that was what the witch wanted. Perhaps part of the reason was her own dark desire to control and dominate the woman. That was not the only reason though. She was very much like the student before her, stubbornly fighting the monsters and never giving in. It is hard to keep up such resistance, to deny that wonderful pleasure that monsters gave. At least as a human, even a witch, she could at least allow Aeria to surrender and just let go of everything even if it is only for a few blissful moments. So she was not about to stop unless the woman commanded it. Her thumb now joined in as it began to stroke circles around the engorged clitoris, randomly flicking it in random directions to add even more jolts of pleasure to this insanity.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Disbelief was the best way she could describe what she was feeling behind the fire that burnt in her body. She could not believe how far she had been pushed, two orgasms ripped from her body faster than she believed possible, leaving her as little more that a moaning and panting doll in Kanoe's arms. And despite that the other woman pushed her further still! Kanoe's word penetrated the fog in her mind, that haziness that came when the body sent far too many signals to the brain, bypassing her usual levels of cool logic and she simply acted on the words, grasping onto them as a sort of lifeline as her mind and body were washed over in bliss. Her breathing began to steady, chest rising and falling at a more slow and steady rhythm rather than one that seemed to be trying to match the speed of her beating heart. Hands let go of the sheets and toes unclenched as Kanoe's fingers continued their relentless assault. She accepted the pleasure for what it was, freely moaning and shuddering in Kanoe's grasp, the movements becoming a tad more jerky and violent as her thumb began to tease along her clit in addition to everything else. She couldn't form words, didn't wish to. In this state she felt something building within her, an orgasm that would put her first and second to shame, assuming Kanoe kept up her course of actions that was. The wet sounds of Kanoe's fingers delving in and out of her sex filled the room and the rest of her senses. Had Aeria been more aware she might have wondered whether this was like heaven or whether this was like hell, the pleasure she was feeling beginning to hurt it felt so good, if that made any sense.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:31 pm

The shocked look on Aeria's face revealed how well this was working. This was no doubt creating more tension than removing but the student was not complaining. Kanoe's fingers continued to thrust, pounding the woman's g-spot into mush. Her lovely partner took her advice and began to take slow though shuddering breaths. Every breath seemed to leave as a wonderful moan that was music to the witch's ears. It felt like it had been some time since she found a partner so willing. Kanoe thought nothing of it as this gave her pleasure much like her fingers were pleasing this woman.

The student continued to writhe on her bed though was making no move that would pull away from her stroking fingers. The woman's hips were jolting as if her thumb was shocking the helpless little pearl it was stimulating. The lewd slurping of juices grew louder as her hand glistened, completely soaked with Aeria's sexual fluids. She could feel the woman tensing up further and further but with no sign of release yet. Kanoe knew this next one was going to be big and possibly the last. She stole a kiss from her partner's lips as her fingers suddenly sped up steadily. There was no turning back now.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:17 am

(Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Life, school and work have been really kicking my ass as of late)

Aeria gasped into Kanoe's kiss as she further increased the speed of those pumping fingers, those evil digits furthering their relentless assault on her g-spot and thumb its evil ministrations on her clit. It took much longer for this third one to build within Aeria, but it loomed its head like a shark out out of a really bad horror movie, ridiculously large and intimidating. Aeria's breathing hitched, her legs shaking as the dam broke letting the massive orgasm shoot through her system. In many ways it was similar to the one she had initially given Kanoe, the way her eyes rolled back as she nearly swooned with pleasure, the sound of her cry, the way her body writhed in bliss. But without Kanoe's experience with such matters recovery was much slower in coming and as she came down from it her legs pressed together, trying to slide her fingertips out of her with her thighs as she gathered her scattered thoughts, focusing on simply breathing and easing the pressure on her abused clit and g-spot. If it wasn't for the entirely sated and blissfully happy look on her face it could be mistaken that she hadn't liked it.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:01 pm

((Its fine, school has been rather unpleasant for myself as well))

The witch smiled softly as her partner was brought to a third and final climax. This one no doubt took everything out of the helpless woman. Seeing the fluttering eyelids and hearing the cries of pleasure, Kanoe knew Aeria loved it. Her fingers slowed as she felt the walls slow in their spasms. The student was trying to free herself of her touch though it was more due to being unable to take any more stimulation. She was fine with this. Her fingers slipped out and slid up the woman's smooth belly and over a breast, leaving behind a glistening trail of the woman's sexual fluids.

Her soaked hand slid higher and rested on Aeria's cheek. While her partner struggled to make sense of what just happened, the witch merely watched the woman. Kanoe admired how the student layed there on her bed, unable to move a muscle. She could claim that they were now relaxed though that could be more due to not having any strength left at the moment. After a few moments, she traced her dripping fingers over Aeria's lips. "Still with me?" she whispered teasingly.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:49 pm

The feeling of Kanoe's fingers trailing up her body alone sent shivers through Aeria's exhausted and hyper sensitive form. Her chest rose and fell in an ever slower rhythm, heading back towards normality while Kanoe watched her, hazy eyes slowly focusing on the witch. She blinked mildly as Kanoe's fingers trailed over her lips giving her a taste of her own juices, surprisingly enough, distinct from Kanoe's earlier taste. She would have figured most women tasted similar. The tip of her tongue snuck past her lips to brush over the digits that had brought her to such a state and she said slowly "Barely..." Giggling faintly at that.

She continued to lay there, the sense of bonelessness slowly leaving her form, a few small twitches and shivers announcing her reconnection to her main nervous system. Giggling subsiding she then purred out "That was... amazing..."

Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:25 am

She smirked slyly as the Aeria took a taste of her own arousal. The woman was recovering slowly. Light returned to the Romanian's eyes but it took a bit longer for the rest of the body to regain enough feeling to move again. This student she found was truly impressive. Smart, beautiful, and had mental powers. A pity she belonged to another faction already, though that would not entirely stop her from getting what she wanted.

The woman had run out of strength within three climaxes. She knew a monster would not be able to make a similar result as she, at least not in three releases. But, sexual stamina was a catch 22 when dealing with monsters. The less you have, the faster you break though you may get lucky and just black out in the end. More meant you could endure and resist longer but it also meant alot more sex and rape, alot more. Kanoe may have released a seal that would make the woman more vulnerable to these blissful sensations. Perhaps it will help in the end or perhaps it will add to the problem. Either way, she knew this woman would have tension in the future and now knew someone to help release that lovely tension.

The dark witch merely smiled at the compliment. "You are too kind," she cooed softly, kissing the woman on the lips tasting the woman's arousal and her own on them, "I do hope this helps. Your body is no longer tense. Those pesky thoughts and worries are gone for the moment. You are truly a lovely woman, Aeria. Do come and visit me again in the future, whether you have some kinks to work out or not.." Knowing Aeria's body could not take much more, she merely kissed the woman again to seal her offer. Remaining close to this one will allow her to learn more about those telekinetic blasts she does and perhaps little bits of knowledge about this little resistance group that was supposedly forming.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:34 pm

Aeria purred into Kanoe's kisses, wiggling her body slightly as the tingly sensation of touch returned to her. Gods but the woman had taken a lot out of her. She could almost just fall asleep right her if it wasn't for the fact her mind was now hyper alert while her body was exhausted. Slowly she would break the kiss, sitting up as she looked down at Kanoe, saying slightly hoarsely "I will definitely keep that in mind Kanoe." Sadly the Red Hand was the last thing on her mind right now and it completely slipped her mind to mention it to the witch despite the obvious advantage she could bring to them. She'd likely remember it later, give her a reason to come back besides just wanting to feel the woman naked above, beneath and beside her again. She blushed faintly as those thoughts went through her mind and said faintly "And thank you again... I... I really appreciated it" it wasn't the words she was looking for, her mind running along the lines of 'I've never orgasmed so hard before in my life' but she and her pride could not admit to that.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:21 am

Kanoe giggled softly at the sight of the woman's blushing cheeks. The student was obviously not used to meeting someone like herself. It did not even take the entire day to have Aeria nude and writhing in her bed. But she doubts that would bother the woman at this point. She smiled softly at the thanks she earned, gazing up at the woman while her fingers lightly stroke up and down Aeria's bare thigh. "There is no need to worry. I do not kiss and tell so as far as other students are concerned with the exception of my lover, you were never in this room. I know you like to appear tough," Kanoe said with a sly smirk, "And of course you are welcomed. As I said before, it is not often I have guests here and it was an honor that the guest was you." The witch remained where she was, still stroking the woman's smooth thigh. Aeria probably had to go soon. It was a pity but perhaps this one would come back to her. It would be interesting to see what excuse this one would come up with should that day come.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Aeria felt quite relieved when Kanoe reassured her that their meeting would be kept in confidence, though the mention of a lover drew a small curious look from her for a brief moment. Despite that though she didn't ask about it. She knew she would be coming back, not tomorrow, maybe not even the day after, her pride demanded she not look desperate in her return, but she would. She could save some of her questions for when she returned. She smiled to the witch, shakily letting her legs slide off the bed, the woman's fingers falling from her thigh as she did so. She seemed disappointed at the loss of the feeling of those digits. A brief shake of her head removed that thought from her head and she murmured "And it was my pleasure..." Wrong choice of words, another blush gracing her features "To meet you Kanoe. If I'm near this part of the school again I will definitely try and stop by" She then rose up to her feet, and went about collecting her clothes and redressing herself.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:50 am

The witch stretched slowly on the bed like a cat before sitting up finally. She brushed strands of black hair back behind her shoulders as she watched the woman sway on weak knees, attempting to get dressed. "Hmm... You are rather cute when you blush like that," Kanoe teased, watching Aeria's nude form intently. She doubts the woman was ashamed or embarassed that this happened. It was like herself in the past, all that pride likes to make things difficult to take and understand. Only time would tell if that pride would be squelched enough to return to her. She slipped off the bed a bit after Aeria. The witch put on her black robes, not bothering with the bra or thong. She then helped the woman search for the rest of her clothing.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:27 am

Aeria's blush deepened slightly at her cheeks with Kanoe's comments, but she didn't respond to the tease, focused on getting her sock back on her fit and failing quite spectacularly. She wasn't exactly sure how she felt about the woman, Kanoe had brought her to exhaustion in a manner of minutes, forced 3 climaxes out of her and somehow all this had started with a chance meeting in the woods... just what the hell had happened? She certainly did not know, but despite all of that she didn't feel awkward about any of it. She took what she was given, and she had been given something quite enjoyable. At last her socks were back on and she gave Kanoe a grateful look as she slipped her shirt back on, rising up to her feet and planting a small kiss on the woman's lips, the gesture seemed appropriate "Thank you for everything Kanoe. I'm feeling quite relaxed right now" She ran her fingers through her hair, combing it relatively straight before heading towards the door "If I need another massage I'll be sure to drop by." She smiled faintly to her, blush having faded mostly away. Even if she didn't need a massage though she knew she would be finding some excuse to come back her. You didn't walk away from sex like that easily, even if you were Aeria.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:49 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5