View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 The Gates of Gods [For Ishtar] 

Post Re: The Gates of Gods [For Ishtar]
The opulent baths continued to be every bit as inviting and relaxing as it had seemed at first, welcoming the young lady into its warm waters. A look around the room would only reveal more of the same, beautiful statues and graceful artworks. Even the walls of the great pool were carved into wonderful art. It seemed very much like a tragedy that all of this would eventually be ruined by the unrelenting passage of centuries, before finally being destroyed by the inexorable decay of time. That couldn't, though, take away any of the allure of the legendary city. Nearby, voices began to approach the pool, from the side instead of the great doors that had been barred. Soon, a pair of women appeared, wearing colorful towels around their waists but nothing else. One of them took notice of the young woman, and so did the other. "Well, hello there... I apologize if we're interrupting your relaxation." The first spoke as the second smiled gently. "We didn't realize anyone had come in after us, actually."

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Ahh the water is so nice here. It feels so warm. Ishtar sat in the warm waters of the pool at the stares. She looked around and could see all these beautiful statues and artworks. Even the pool had carved art, it was simply the most amazing bath she had ever been in. She couldn't believe it would all be destroyed by her own time. She would just simply have to enjoy her time her while she could.

It was then she heard voices approach. It appeared there were two women already here though they appeared from somewhere else. Ishtar immediately stood up and bowed. Oh I am sorry, I didn't realize there were people here before me. I am Ishtar Rocha, it is a pleasure to meet both of you.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:18 pm

The two women returned her bow, giving her gentle smiles and acknowledging nods, as they approached the bath. "Ishtar Rocha, that is your name, eh? What a coincidence... I am also called Ishtar as well." The first woman spoke, softly, as she withdrew her towel and allowed it to fall to the side before stepping into the bath. As she lowered her lithe and sensual body into the warm waters, the other took her towel off as well, appearing every bit as exotic and beautiful as the first. "And I am Kishtar. It is a pleasure meeting you, little one." The two allowed themselves to relax before slowly making their way over to the young woman, approaching quite naturally,, almost all too gracefully. There was nothing about them that would have made them suspicious or threatening at all.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:07 pm

Ishtar smiled as the two jointed her women joined her in the bath. She was a little embarrassed to have company while she bathed, but judging by the way the two took off the towel and the size of the pool it must be common for women to bath together. The two relaxed a little before they made their way over to the blue haired time traveler. So do you both come to baths often?

Ishtar hoped to strike up some idle conversation. It would be nice to make some friends in the city while she was here.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:45 pm

"Hmm, not quite as often as we would hope... But enough that we've come to enjoy these waters." Ishtar smiled as she eased herself beside the girl, quite friendly and welcoming. The other did the same, seating herself on the other side of the girl. "I'm afraid our... obligations leave us with little time to spend on ourselves. So many things to do, and so little time to use." The two gave each others a soft giggle, appearing quite at ease even with a newcomer like the girl sharing their bath. Still, they conveyed no threats or danger, still as polite and charming as ever, if not a bit spoiled perhaps. And then, the first woman spoke again. "What of you, Ishtar Rocha? I've not see you around before, neither in these baths nor outside them. You are, ah, an outsider, yes?" And the other, Kishtar, spoke as well. "Outsider or not, you are enjoying your time here, no? Babylon seldom allows her guests to leave disappointed, dear."

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:01 am

Ah, that too bad. The pool is so wonderful, I can see why you would like to come here more often. It is pretty wonderful. The two seemed to share some sort of private joke, but it was nice to see that were at ease with the newcomer. When Ishtar asked the blue haired time travel if she was outsider, she responded. I am Master Luju's assistant, I just arrived today. Miss Rocha turned to Kishtar. [/color=LightSkyBlue]I am enjoying my time right now. So what else do you do in Babylon?[/color]

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:41 am

"New to the city, then?" Ishtar smiled as she leaned in closer to the girl, her body pressed against the outsider. "Well, there are many things to do in Babylon, especially with that great man here now." The other woman followed suit, edging closer to the young lady. "Alexander. King of the Macedonians. King of Asia too. He must think the world belongs to him now. If I were him, I would learn to fear the gods more." The remark was brushed aside by her companion, though. "Perhaps but still... This is Babylon, the greatest city of all the world. All is possible here. In fact..." Ishtar trailed a hand up the girl's body, her fingers crawling over the student's flesh before cupping her cheek in it. She then stared into the traveler's eyes, making sure to keep her attention on her. "There is a certain custom we enjoy, especially with newcomers to the city. Would you do us the honor of indulging us in our wishes?"

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:05 am

Ishtar was surprised as the Babylonian Ishtar brushed up against her nubile body. From the other side, Kishtar did the same from the other side of the blue haired time traveler. She was kinda of surprised that Babylonians were like this. She felt the native Ishtar's hand travel up her soft body as and brushed her check, the Babylonian had Ishtar's complete attention. Ummm...What kind of custom do you enjoy with newcomers?

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:35 am

"Ohhh... I'm glad you asked, Ishtar." The Babylonian smiled as she brought her lips close to the girl's ears, now whispering softly. "You see, we're goddesses, the two of us. Now and then, we like to come to Babylon and cavort with you mortals." First, daevas. Now, gods? It would have been too much for anyone else to believe, but coupled with the strange dream she had before, it might not have seemed so far-fetched. "Beside... You aren't an assistant, are you? No... You don't belong to this place at all." Kishtar smiled as well, not seeming to be annoyed or surprised, but rather very much more like a predator who had just found her prey. "She's right, Ishtar. You may be wearing a good disguise, little one, but we can see through it effortlessly." It was then that the two closed in even neared to Ishtar, keeping her where she was. It really did not seem like they would allow her to go without resistance either.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:20 am

Y-Your goddesses...so you are the Ishtar. The Ishtar my parents named me after. Ishtar could barely stammer out the words. She was sure what to believe, but at that daeva she met earlier, goddesses would be a welcomed relief. The other diety had figured out who that wasn't from this time period. How did she do that? Could she read her aura? The blue haired student sighed, You are right. I am from the future. I don't know how I got here but I am trying to figure how to get back. Ishtar wanted to get away from the two goddesses, just being in their presence was intimidating enough. But with both of them being on top of her, the student was not going anywhere.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:40 am

"You are not from this time and yet you are here... Well, what if we could help you get back to your own time?" Ishtar smiled as she continued to lean against the blue-haired Ishtar, quite liking the mortal. The other only smiled, knowing she would indeed offer to help the girl. In fact, they already knew what they were thinking, for they were the same being, only in another form. They were, in fact, the Marquis himself, employing his powers of shape shifting and illusions. "It wouldn't be difficult for us to return you to whenever you belong, little one. Would that help you?"

Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Ishtar's eyes wide in surprise as she had not expected such an answer. Y-you can send me back to my own time period? It was amazing to think that this deity that was leaning against her had the ability to send her home. Yes, that would help. That would help alot. Thank you, you are most kind. She could not believe that this opportunity had just literally fallen in to her lap.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:43 am

"Oh, yes, we can... We're goddesses, after all." Kishtar smiled sweetly as she looked at her fellow goddess "If it'll help you, dear, then we would be pleased to send you back to your time... But, we don't do things freely for mortals, as I'm sure you remember." The two then leaned in close to her again, their hands sliding over her naked flesh. Kishtar even went as far as to begin kissing along Ishtar's shoulder, moaning softly as she did so. The goddess Ishtar, though, only smiled as she brought her face close to the student's own. "Why don't you just play along with us, enjoy all this, and when we're done... We'll send you back on your way home."

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:25 pm

The blue haired let a gasp as she felt the goddesses' hands explore her young body, it did seem like there was much that was off limits to these dieties. In fact, she could feel Kishtar already beginning to kiss her along the shoulder as she moaned softly. However, the Babylonian Ishtar was gettiing closer to her face. U-Ummm, sure I will play along if it will get me back home.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:33 am

"Good, little one... This will be much more fun if you enjoy it as well." Ishtar smiled at the time traveler, before her lips enveloped the girl's mouth, tongue snaking into the student and tasting her even as her hands began to explore the girl's body. Kishtar didn't allow her fellow goddess to have all the fun and instead joined in teasing the girl's body as well, her hands sliding over the blue-haired Ishtar's breasts and fondling them lovingly, nothing stopping her from enjoying the student's body as much as she wanted. Within moments, the goddesses were all over Ishtar, kissing and fondling and sexing her up, bringing as much of her curiosity and lust out for their enjoyment. The poison the Daeva had filled her with would also have begun to silently work again, fueling her arousal with the aid of the goddesses.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next