View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 What day is it? (for Madison) 

Post Re: What day is it? (for Madison)
More tendrals rubbed her neck, then started to grope her ass.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:22 am
Profile WWW

Ishtar could feel more tendrils begin to move around her neck and rear. She moaned as they began to each massaged her body. Ishtar wasn't sure exactly how many tendrils were now exploring her body, erotically trying to excite her. It seemed like there was a new tendril exploring a new area every time.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:44 pm

I moved behind her head, and licked right behind her ear, the kneading of her breasts growing a little rougher.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:02 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar could feel a tongue begin to lick her right ear. The slimegirl was increasing her erotic foreplay as she began to need the truant student's orbs a bit harder. Ishtar moaned again slight louder this time as she could feel the pleasure inside her start to grow a bit more.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:39 pm

I ground agenst her a little harder, continuing my licking.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:19 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar could feel the Madison's tendrils begin to work hard over more quickly as they explored every inch of her body. Ishtar could feel her body fill with pleasure especially in her chest, her moans became more and more shallow as the director continued to her licking

Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:18 pm

"Come on...cum...you know you want to..." I whispered into her ear, her back tickled as I moved around to her side.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:08 am
Profile WWW

Ah...it is does good...so good. She was surprised to see Madison face to face like that, but with her body in its current state of pleasure, it would take much more Madison to send her over the edge again.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:27 am

I smiled and pressed my own breasts to her's, my body getting between her and the tree, while my hands reached down to squeeze her rear, while the tendrals went to work on her clit, poking and tickling it.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:33 am
Profile WWW

Ishtar moaned as she felt the director's breasts against hers, as a pair of hands squeezed her rear. As the tendrils began to play with her clit, it was simply too much for the blue hair student. Her head pointet upwards again she came again, AHHHHH.... As the moan died away, she lowered her head to look directly in the face. She didn't know what the director had in store for next, but Ishtar was sure she wasn't done with her yet.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:50 am

I just smiled and started to pull away from her. "I may not be human, but I'm still a woman of my word." I said, as I started to gather up my clothes, but I didn't untie her arms. As I started to get dressed, I looked over at her and said "Hm? Hey, I never said I'll untie you. Besides, I know some others that are around that might help ya."

Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:48 am
Profile WWW

Ishtar looked in disbelief, Y-you can't leave me out here like this. Please untie me. Don't leave me like. No please, I'll be good.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:59 am

I just smiled and said "Hey, I said I'd stop molesting you. Never said anything about letting you go free."

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:25 am
Profile WWW

A look of horror was on Ishtar's face, No please don't leave me tied up like this out here. Please don't.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:14 am

I sighed and said "You know, it's just a dumb vine. You could probably slip your hands out or something." Then I started to walk away. "You may want to hurry though...right now, something's probably looking at you like a starving man looks at a free buffet."

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:03 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next