View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Art Can Be Fun (Ryu) 

Post Re: Art Can Be Fun (Ryu)
Again the redhead withdrew though she seemed quite eager to please him, yet her breasts hugged his shaft as her upper body moved up and down to stimulate the welcoming flesh. Due to her focus on his questions she stopped to please herself for a brief moment, even as inviting as it was to continue. "I think it's only fair to please you in return for pleasing me, isn't it?" Ryu mentioned in a soft and sweet tone again as her red eyes glanced up at the blindfold, not simply to make sure he didn't look but to achieve a connection to him in a way. She didn't expect an answer since it was her opinion about the whole action she performed.

His second question however made her think a bit harder. He did really surprise her at first and though the whole experience with him was more than pleasant, it wasn't her nature at all to summon an angel again. Yet the idea of having a friend and good company at her side when she needed one did change her thoughts about that. "Why yes, I would summon my angel Calidare sooner or later. I won't decide on the exact time, but I will eventually summon you again." The bunny began to lick the sensitive tip of his cock again in a slow rhythm as she continued to rub her slit, she let out a gentle moan as her tongue kept entertaining the angel.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:47 pm

I moaned out loud as her tongue once more started to lick on the tip of my cock. "Mmmm now that does please me my little Princess Priestess." I said and it could have been understood for the fact she was licking the head of my shaft or the answer she gave me, I would let her ponder on that one for herself though I could see her masturbating under the blind fold, I enjoyed the thought of her thinking I was helpless in her tender hands.

My finger within her hair continued to message her scalp always threatening that it would force her head down on my hard shaft but never really doing it. "Mmm Ryu this feel so good, maybe I should been more then a friend when you turned eighteen and showed my self to you once more when you no longer needed me." I told Ryu as I placed my other hand in her hair giving her scalp a soft message.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW

In fact she was indeed wondering what pleased the angel so far, yet she didn't concentrate on it very long as her tongue circled around the tip of his erect shaft. Again and again she lifted her heavy yet soft breasts to hug his cock and adore it at the same time, just to moan out in response and pleasing herself steadily with her fingers as they rubbed her lower lips through the tight material of her costume. Slowly she began to become highly aroused, at the same time she was busy with pleasing him.

The idea of having the blindfold around however would let him return the favor of being pleased later. The message he gave her was quite relieving after the first hard days to weeks at the campus, one of the most enjoyable things next to some students she got used to, letting her moan deeper in response as her mouth once again enclosed around his prick and her head bobbed up and down as her tongue slid across his tip as she did so.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:13 pm

I probed her mind deeper as the thought of her being used by another girl sounded interesting to find that name and girl from the brief thought of her was exciting to think of her being here, making this firecracker of a girl be so submissive, but then I was pleased after the beginning Ryu became more passive once I began to show her how beautiful being a woman could feel.

I moaned as the tip of my head swelled within her mouth as her tongue encircled my tip making waves of pleasure wash over me, her soft orbs riding up and down my shaft increasing that washing wave of pleasure. "Mmmm you feel so good, does your moaning mean this feels good to you as well?" I asked her pretending that I didn’t know she was also pleasuring herself.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW

By the time it was fairly obvious what Ryu was doing as her mouth and tongue worked on his shaft, pleased him eagerly in her own way to let him feel the same pleasure as she did some time ago. As he asked her for the reason of her moans she didn't answer him at all, simply offering him more moans as they turned deeper and more passionate in nature as her mouth took his shaft in a little deeper again, up to the point she couldn't voluntarily take more. Of course she would, but for this time it was fine.

Given that her fingers performed skillful movements on their own, as another one joined the first and lightly dug into her slit through the silk, she could not raise her head and look at him though he couldn't see her slightly red cheeks then, not caused by embarassment but the rising body heat as pleasure overcame her again and again. Yet she didn't stop pleasing him, offering her angel anything she could until the point he would finally reach above his limit of the pleasure he could take.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:18 pm

I actions Ryu was doing made my shaft feel warm and pleasurable, though I could hold out as long as I pleased. It just seemed she desperately wanted me to feel as if she was pleasing me and that meant she thought by me cumming would bring that pleasure out. I was going to grand her wish as I moaned my hand still on her head, I could feel the pressure in my balls building and tingling move through my cock. The tip that she had in her mouth leaked some of its juices giving her a prelude at what would come if she continued with her work.

"Oh Ryu, My beautiful Princess Priest, that feels so good." I told her as my fingers entangled themselves within her long lovely red hair. My cock swelled and twitched inside her mouth and between her breasts that was rubbing up and down my shaft, I knew if I would cum she would be getting more then she expected but I would least give her a split seconds of a warning before I did. "I think I’m about to cum Ahh Mmm" I told her and that would be her warning as I moaned, my fingers gripping tightly in her hair.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW

It was quite a relief to know her own body could achieve such a goal, to please a man like others could an possibly someday beyong this line of simple pleasure as she would master such actions. Yet the taste of his own love juice was quite encouraging, it ordered her mind and body to keep going even though he gave her a warning that he would come in a few moments, she didn't mind at all. At first she thought about swallowing it as a whole, though her first experience with another monster teached her that there could be complications when she mentioned the amount he had inserted into her once.

Ryu could feel her own pleasure rising, of course not enough to bring her to another climax but of course in a high state of arousal. Even as Calidare gripped her hair tightly she managed to keep moving her breasts and mouth up and down, just slightly increasing the pace of her thrusts to let him reach his release quicker. Though she knew that he was quite a fountain compared to other men, she didn't mind to let him cum inside unless it would force her to back off, so the rest would cover her face and her front in general.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:44 pm

I moaned as Ryu motion with her breasts and mouth increased in speed rubbing my cock. "Mmm yes that feel so good Ryu." I moaned as my shaft swelled between her breasts and the feel of her mouth on the tip of my manhood, my member began to twitch as I was nearing my orgasm. My fingers tighten in her hair as my hips thrusted upwards into her breast and mouth, I watched Ryu under the blindfold pleasuring her self and grinned as I used my powers to stimulate that part in her brain of pleasure and increased her ability of touch to become more sensitive to touch enhancing the pleasure she felt between her breasts and the masturbating of her labia and clit.

The pressure within me was building as I was getting close to exploding my load in her mouth and I was sure it would be more then she could handle in one shot, my grip on her hair slacken as I placed my hands on either side of her breasts making the bond between the two tighter on my cock. "Ahhh! I’m cumming!" I moaned out loud as my load exploded in her mouth.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun May 02, 2010 2:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW

It was just arousing that the handsome angel thrusted into her as she wanted him to at first, somehow she could even feel that her body responded as well and became more sensitive than usual. Or the simple pleasure that overcame her had been caused by something else, but this thought didn't even appear in her mind as she kept playing with herself, especially her clit since the amount of pleasure was just overwhelming. However this didn't interrupt the movements of her head as it bobbed up and down his shaft to let him reach his release again and it seemed her work had been good enough to achieve it.

Ryu moaned out louder as she approached her climax, fairly quick this time as her body had been manipulated without her knowing about it. As expected Calidare introduced his own climax and then exploded within her mouth, but the red haired student couldn't take everything and released his cock as it shot the rest across her face and the bunny climaxed heavily as she cried out in pure bliss. However her mouth was still filled with the warm and sticky cum, so she closed her mouth slowly and swallowed it in a few gulps. It wasn't that much of a gesture but rather a personal thing she wanted to do to show devotion for him. As he finished releasing cum, she began to clean his shaft from the base to the tip as her tongue ran along his length.

Mon May 03, 2010 5:54 pm

I had collapsed back into the chair releasing Ryu breasts that my shaft was pumping up and down, Ryu face covered in my cum as I watched her swallowed some of the that was in her mouth I grinned within my mind to see her do that though my face had the expression of the pure pleasure of ejaculating I watched her start to lick the cum that was still on my manhood as the waves of pleasure washed over me as she did so. "Mmm that feels so good my little Ryu, you have pleased me well and I hope you was pleased even more then I have, I just wished I could have seen your face, but since this is what pleases you, that makes me happy." I told her as I let my hand rest on the top of her head. I had lied that I couldn’t see her but to let her think I couldn’t allowed her to be free to do what ever desire came to her mind.

The touch of the tip of her tongue would have drove any human male crazy with want and desire and most likely would have raped Ryu if they was of unmoral standing, I had raped her in a way she could not imagine. I had tricked her to submit to me and please me thinking it was her own will, but the images I placed in her head was true I was secretly glad that it didn’t have to be violent in the taking. I was sure she would continue to think it was her idea to do what we had done, which was good, it meant less mental stress for her later and make a better way for me to contact her again with ease, but now I was glad to have fucked her as I wanted to since she arrived but unable to get near her with out the devices around the island forcing me away, I guess it was because they wanted to do some things to her first before letting her imaginary friend make contact with Ryu.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon May 03, 2010 8:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu was quite aware of his acceptance towards her actions, just another way to improve her skills as the angel had been pleased by her. Her tongue successfully cleaned his shaft from the remaining cum as it made its way into her mouth, hoping to bring him some more pleasure to him for her next and likely last thing she intended to do with him this day. His hand on top of her head wasn't an obstacle as she decided to speak again, giving him a slight idea of what she was going to do. "It really makes me happy and I am glad that it pleases you so far. But I think there is something else we could do, am I right?", the red haired bunny mentioned with a mischievous smile and a fairly obvious undertone others would refer to as dirty talking.

Her hand returned to the inner side of his left thigh as her other one enclosed around his cock again to massage his length a bit before she stood up and needed to position herself a bit so she would fit into his lap. All it took was a bit pulling of the costume to free her wet cunt from the silk cloth as she placed it above his shaft, her back facing his front. Ryu let out a tender gasp as she slowly lowered herself onto him as her hips slowly approached his own until they finally met, his hot rod fully buried into her tight yet delicate receipt. A moan followed this simple movement as she couldn't hold it back anymore, then she began to move in a slow rhythm at first to get used to this new form of stimulation, letting her noises of bliss escape her freely.

Tue May 04, 2010 7:56 pm

I moaned as she finished licking on my cock and her sweet voice sang out her words, her hand began to stroke my shaft as she spoke trying to sound dirty but only made it sound cute as she tried to express herself, my hand slipped off her head, she had gotten up and moved the outfit away from her wet slit as she backed into me on the chair I was sitting on. Ryu hand still on my cock as she placed it on her flower as she lowered herself down on my shaft she moaned her pleasure as it slid on. The warmth of her wet velvet tunnel felt wonderful to my aroused member as its renewed hardness inside filled her, she began to slowly move her hips as if to get used to my size inside of her.

I let a moan of pleasure escape my lips as I wrapped my arms around her waist starting at the front of her legs I moved my touch from the fishnet stocking letting one of my hand rest where her crotch was, I could feel with that hand how damp the silk was there as the rhythm of her hips continued to move, my other hand moved further up as it caressed her stomach and finally found one of her orbs. I gave her breast a teasing grope pushing it upward forcing it to pop out of it’s cage to reveal her erect nipple, my thumb and forefinger teasing the hard nub as I moaned once more as her tight love tunnel pressed on my shaft. "Mmm your hot pussy feel so good on my hungry cock Ryu, this does please me and I hope you receive the same pleasure as I’m getting from you." I told her as I pitched her nipple playfully.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 08, 2010 9:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW

A loud moan slipped past her lips as the angel groped her sensitive breast, just to release it from its bonds and play with the sensitive nerve end and the outer edge. The student however wasn't distracted enough to stop the movements of her hips as her body hugged his erect shaft, it slid easily in and out of her as her own juice served as lubrication for their little play. As her body rose and dropped her breast obviously tried to escape his grasp, the heavy mound bounced in his hand as she kept thrusting herself onto him. "Ahnn... It feels so good, so good Calidare... Just... fill me all the way up..."

As her body slowly got used to the massive member which pulsated within her folds, she increased her pace just a little as she was aiming for another yet intense climax. Noises that expressed her lust echoed through the classroom as she closed her eyes to fully enjoy the pleasure as it washed through her mind and body, the simple thought of being raped and ravanged by other monsters fully disappeared, just as any other negative thought of her short stay at Shokushu. The whole world around her added to her bliss as she kept herself and him entertained, her hungry body welcomed his hungry cock as her walls tightened around him.

Sun May 09, 2010 5:39 pm

I moaned in pleasure has her warm velvet hole slid up and down my shaft, feeling the waves of pleasure surging through my body. Ryu nectar lubricating our motion as the excess pool on my lap, my hands still groping her large orbs as my thumbs teased her erect nipple. Ryu had politely commanded me to fill her all the way and that I would do, but I was sure it would not be as she expected it to be. I ripped the lower part of the bunny outfit, just below the cotton ball tail allowing be even more access with out the costume getting in the way now.

My hands now on her waist I stood up never breaking our joining, as our hips continued to meet one another in the rhythm we had while I was sitting on the chair, the slapping sound of flesh on flesh echo through out the classroom as Ryu was forced to bend over and grab hold of a deck or feel off balance from the new position we coupled in. "So my young Priestess you wish for all of me to be within you again? So shall it be." I told her sweetly as my ramming of my shaft increased in thrusting power making her breasts bounce wildly back and forth.

I created a few tentacles as two of them rammed into her waiting ass and the other two wrapped around her waist and encircled around her breasts, the tips of the those two tentacles had like a suction cup that latched onto Ryu nipples and began to stimulate the two nubs sending even more waves of pleasure through her body, I had also increased the size of my cock to fill her hole more with me as she had requested earlier.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu May 13, 2010 12:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW

A gasp of surprise escaped the bunny as the costume had been ripped which revealed her whole lower body, but even as he stood up he didn't stop thrusting into her as she desperately tried to hold on to a desk, her body moving back and forth in the rhythm of his thrusts as her heavy mounds swayed wildy, her moans rather frantic as he picked up speed and power while the sound of their meeting hips accompanied the sensations. This however did not confuse nor disturb her, because it was in fact the thing she had asked for or rather ordered him to do.

Ryu yelped loudly as something rammed into the passage between her cheeks, while something else wrapped around her waist as they made their way to her breasts, letting them look elongated and surrounded by threads, however this did not stop them from swaying at all. "Wha-... What's happening? Ahhnn!" The stimulation of her sensitive chest cut off her words, it quickly led to higher pleasure which only led faster to another climax, however the way he achieved that was not one she had expected. "Ah! What is this? Uhn..."

The increased size of his shaft made her whole situation worse now that it appeared he was one of the rather bad inhabitants of the island, but the pure bliss he assaulted her with almost let that thought fade as waves of pleasure overcame her again and again. She laid her head down on the table as she could do nothing but take it. "I... Mmm... I don't know... Ahhn... if I want this... But... Uhnn... it feels so good..."

Sat May 15, 2010 11:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next