View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Examination #0938 - Ishtar Denise Rocha 

Post Re: Examination #0938 - Ishtar Denise Rocha
As the pain began faded away, Ishtar let out a sigh of relief. I do consider myself lucky. I won't do that again. Ishtar could feel her skin slowly become numb as the pain complete ceased to exist. It was then she felt Misralla slowly began to work across her nubile body. She slowly began to moan again as she reponded to gentle pleasure that was being worked up in her body. Ishtar knew they were breaking her will, and slowly they were winning.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:18 am

Misralla's hands continued to work their magic on Ishtar's body, the student powerless to stop them. Her only options were to do exactly what the Midrozi said and answer questiosn as they expected her to answer, or face unbareable agony. And by the way Misralla had talked it would become apparant that she was actually being quite restrained. Considering how much pain she had already caused, and how much she seemed to enjoy it, it wouldn't be hard for Ishtar, even as distracted as she was, to determine that she really didn't want Misralla angry at her.

Time for independent thought. What do you think a toy's role is? You have already admitted you are one, but what do you think that means?

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:10 pm

Ishtar moaned as she felt Misralla's hand was working over her body. Slowly she could feel the pleasure in her body start to build up in her again. Despite all the pain Ishtar felt, she was slowly beginning to be realize that Misralla's was holding back. And it she was holding back, she could cause a great deal more pain. Ishtar didn't want to, but she had to answer the question.

Ahh...a toy's role...ohhh...is to be played with by its..uhhhh...its user.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:31 am

Correct. Good girl.

Misralla smiled down at Ishtar as her fingers traced nerves and stimulated the clusters of them. Misralla has realised that she has deviated from the standard examination template, but in some assessments you just have to vary things up and see how they respond. She had decided to factor in a learning test, an assessment to see just how quickly Ishtar became conditioned to instantly obey any order Misralla gave her. She was going well, although she was still thinking about her actions before doing them.

Misralla's fingers tapped against Ishtar's nipples and clit, and each time they did the sensitive bud suddenly felt like a vibrator had been strapped to it, even after the finger moved on.

Next question. Does a toys thoughts or opinions matter in the slightest unless it's owner decides otherwise?

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Ishtar let out a loud moan as she felt Misralla's fingers tap her clit. It was like a sex toy had suddenly been inserted. The blue haired student could feel the pleasure well up inside her, as she was being worked over by Misralla. It was then she asked another question.

Ishtar knew exactly what she wanted to say, which was the exactly the wrong way to answer her question. That answer would only lead to pain. Ishtar struggled to get the words out as she could continue to feel the effects of what was going on with her clit.

Ahhhh....a toy only mat....Uhhhh....only matters when the...Ohhh....the owner says it does.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:32 am

Correct again. Good girl.

Misralla praised Ishtar and ran her fingers around the lips on either side of your entrance. As she did so she slipped into your mind and used her psychic talents to make you feel as if a vibrator was now lining both edges of your lower lips and humming pleasantly. Misralla had noticed the brief hesitation, and the flare of what you wanted to say with her mind reading abilities, and she wanted to overwhelm the rational part of the student's mind so that she would not think of any other possibilities but the ones Misralla wanted to hear.

With the new sensation in place Misralla smiled down at Ishtar, her psychic powers at work in slowly unravelling Ishtar's resistance and subtly trying to reshape how the student saw Misralla into the best possible being, far above Ishtar herself. The pleasure wracking Ishtar's body would make it that much harder for the student to keep her mind intact, and the more intense it got the harder it was to focus her mind on resistance. Misralla did not put much power behind her attempts, if Ishtar remained focused she would easily rebuff them. But the question was if she could manage such a feat.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:07 am

Ishtar gasped as she felt Misralla slowly trace her nether lips. Soon the blue haired student felt two vibrators pressing against her lips. She quickly filled the forest with her moans she could feel the pleasure driving her closer and closer to the edge. She struggled to hold back just in case she was asked another question.

As she did so she could feel a presence inside her mind trying to adjust it. The blue haired student tried to summon up the willpower. She might have easily done it in any other circumstance, but here it was taking all of her willpower to even stand a chance. And that willpower was fading fast as she could feel the pleasure start to overwhelm her.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:58 am

Misralla smirked to herself when she felt Ishtar's rather pitiful resistance to her psychic invasion. It really hadn't required much effort at all, even menial's were harder to reshape than this. Even those Jarri who had been broken into slavery could call up more resistance than this human under the same stimulation. Than again ... what could you expect from a human? They were little more than an animal, control and discipline were idea's they could not truely grasp. Ever so slowly Misralla shifted Ishtar's perception. The student knew Misralla was in her mind, but had no idea what she was doing. A quick change could easily be rebuffed, it could be identified and removed by someone with as little control as Ishtar had. But this way Ishtar had no idea just what Misralla was doing, no idea what was changing.

In this manner, with what felt like two vibrating ribbons attached to Ishtar's slit, Misralla slowly changed Ishtar's mind so that the student viewed the Jarri in general, and Misralla in particular, as near gods. Beings so far above Ishtar that it was a simple honour for her to be allowed in their prescence, let alone be used by them.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:31 am

As Ishtar's mind was manipulated, the mana within her reacted in a strange way. Her eyes glowly slightly red as Misralla slowly manipulated her mind. Slowly her resistance broke down, as Misralla had turned the blue haired student mind, so that she now view the Jarri as something that was above her and Misralla absolutely superior to her.

Before Ishtar knew what was going on, she moaned again. She could feel the vibrators working inside her flower as the, THE Misralla was massaging her breasts. She couldn't believe how lucky she was. She began to moan even louder as she enjoy this fortunate moment.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Misralla smiled to herself as she 'felt' her modifications to Ishtar's psyche take root, felt Ishtar's mind simply accept the subtle changes and not try and resist the outcome Misralla desired. The mind was amazingly easy to decieve and trick, even other Jarri minds, which were far more complex in their structure and had natural anti-psychic intrusion mechanisms in place. Make it slow enough, push the right buttons and before you knew it their mind had shifted.

Of course she hadn't expected Ishtar's eyes to glow red, that was something that definetly required much more examination. Misralla focused on Ishtar's mind again, although this time she didn't try and barge, or slip unnoticed inside the fortress that was any mind. She simply walked up and asked to be let in. Considering how Ishtar viewed Misralla at the moment the idea of the student's mind rejecting Misralla as she searched through Ishtar's memories for something relevant was inconcievable.

Of course while Misralla's mind was occupied trying to come up with theories behind the red glowing eyes her body continued to skillfully manipulate that of the student's. One hand continued to masage one of Ishtar's orbs, the fingers delicetly stroking nerves, while the other rubbed across Ishtar's cunt once before a single finger pushed inside and started to wriggle and squirm around inside the blue haired student's tight cunt.

Good girl Ishtar.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Ishtar could feel herself approaching her own next orgasm as she felt Misralla finger began to explore her flower. She moaned out loud as she accepted what Misralla was doing to her. How lucky, how special was the blue hair girl to have the Misralla giving her this attention. She gasped again as she felt Misralla enter her mind.

The blue haired student could feel Misralla enter her mind. Normally Ishtar would have resisted against anyone entering her mind. It was her mind, nobody had the right to enter her mind. Nobody but Misralla, anyways. Ishtar simply allowed Misralla to enter her mind, when she asked. After all it was simply Misralla's right to do so...

Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 am

Yes, that's it. Very Good girl Ishtar. Misralla smiled at Ishtar when she was welcomed into the fortress that was anyone's mind. She praised her physicaly conditioned mind, encouraging that particular type of submissive behaviour. Misralla slipped another finger into the student's cunt, and the pair each explored her tight slick channel independently, wriggling, squirming and curling inside Ishtar. Misralla worked to drive the student to orgasm as she slowly slipped more and more of her power into the 'Misralla' currently inside Ishtar's mind. The outer ring of any mind was pretty much a wall with no gates, unless the mind in question had something it often let inside. Ishtar's didn't, although one had formed and opened when Misralla had appeared the second time. Misralla drove Ishtar to orgasm just as she stepped through the gate, and used the fact that during orgasm the mind was easy to manipulate to draw all of Ishtar's focus inside her. To let her 'see' her own mind's layout freely.

The moment Ishtar orgasmed her vision blacked out, and when it returned she was standing in front of Misralla inside her own mind. Here everything, well excluding Misralla who looked exactly like she did in reality, appeared just like Ishtar wanted it to. The area behind the wall was laid out exactly the way Ishtar desired, as was Ishtar's appearance, and if anything else inhabited here. Have you ever seen how your mind is set out before Ishtar? Misralla asked Ishtar's avatar inside her own head.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:36 pm

Ishtar moans became higher pitched as she felt her getting closer to her orgasm. The two fingers inside her were acting independently within her driving her crazy. It all built up to that one moment, that one moment where she went over the edge. Ishtar's head pointed skyward once more as she let out a loud moan. She was overwhelmed by the wave of ecstasy and found her swept in the moment before she blacked out....

...When she came too she found herself wearing a two piece dress that has a backless, bright yellow top that emphasizes her chest. While the bottom is red and produces a good contrast to her top. In front of was the lovely Misralla, it was amazing just to be in her presence. In front of them stood the inner ring of of the castle that made up her mind, although Ishtar didn't know it, that inside was who she was. We are inside my mind right now?

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:45 pm

That is correct. This is your mind, your core. You will know your way around it, even if you have never seen it before like this. Because of your memory problem we will no doubt find certain areas of your mind are covered with a fog that engulfs new memories, and retracts when something reminds you of them. Misralla answered Ishtar's question quite happily. She thought Ishtar's appearance was quite nice, all things considering. She was almost tempted to have Girran create such an outfit and 'gift' it to Ishtar afterwards. However when an even sweeter idea came she couldn't help but grin. Getting Mirria to create an illusion of such an outfit to Ishtar ... now that idea had all sorts of fun possibilities of Ishtar thinking she was dressed when in reality she wasn't.

Do you mind showing me around your mind Ishtar? Misralla asked when she recovered from her grinning at the thought of playing such a mean trick on Ishtar. She was relying heavily on her earlier manipulation of Ishtar to get what she wanted. If Ishtar showed her around this would be a lot faster, and easier.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Ishtar smiled as realized that Misralla wanted to explore her and just her. How amazing fortunate she was. Ishtar bowed to Misralla, It would be my honor to show you around. Ishtar looked around the area trying to figure out where she was and how to travel to different places. My lady, where would you like to go first?

Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next