View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:34 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Extracurricular studies 

Post Re: Extracurricular studies
Up and down ceased to have meaning. Time ceased to have any meaning. For what might have been a second or an eternity, Pia was a tiny being in a raging sea of mana, so overwhelmed she hardly knew who she was.

But then a presence came near, calmed the ocean, brought stability and order.

Pia did not quite understand where she was. Was she on the floor, riding Seraph, or was she.. elsewhere?
She found herself lying on some sort of platform, Seraph beside her. It took some time for her to gather herself enough to formulate an answer. To be truthful, she did not know if she would be able to handle anymore magic, Her first round had been wild enough. Still, if she backed out now, it would all be for nothing, her first real chance of a breakthrough wasted.

Pia nodded. "Yes..please. Do teach me."
Her voice was just about a whisper.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:29 am
Profile YIM

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph smiles down at Pia as she says she wants to learn some magic. He settles down cross legged next to Pia. At the moment we, or in my case a fragment of power that is serving as my avatar, are 'inside' your core. At the moment it is overcharged with raw uncontrolled mana, which is why your body is desperately impaling itself on my cock. Most types of magic require much more focus and control than can be offered while your core is this wild ... but there is a single type that remains usable ... even though you may not be that interested in it. Voluptarius. The name is in Latin, and the meaning is One devoted to pleasure. Voluptarius' are a type of mage to whom magic becomes easier the more pleasure their body feels. Almost any other mage cannot cast magic while having sex ... a Voluptarius is at their strongest when doing so. Of course the easier and entry level spells they can cast are all designed to enhance pleasure, both for themselves and anyone else they choose. But at the higher levels of competency it can be used as a battle magic. Do you still want to learn that type of magic ... knowing what it will involve?

If Seraph taught Pia the magic of a Voluptarius he would be making her a much better fuck, but he would also end up teaching her a bit about how to control herself when pleasure is threatening to overwhelm her body. The two were entwined ... Seraph remembered an angel who had been a Voluptarius, had remembered that she had been capable of holding a quite detailed conversation even in the middle of orgasm, without her voice changing a bit in tone as her body reacted and spasmed. It would be a long time, if at all, before Pia would ever even approach such a level of power and control. But that was what lay at the end, complete control over her bodies pleasure responses, and even over others nearby. Few beings could stand long against something that could bring overwhelming orgasm at a thought or a touch.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:38 am
Profile YIM

So, we are inside my core? That explains why I am feeling this vertigo.

Pia listened to Seraph as he talked, eyes wide, giving him her full earnest attention. Her brows furrowed, and she sucked her finger and was her habit when thinking.

His offer presented a dilemma for her. She guessed the logical thing would be to call the whole thing off, better safe than sorry and all that. Having her core overflowing with wild mana sounded dangerous, especially since she had demonstrated such poor control so far. That the magic he offered to teach her was purely sexual was another concern. It was not that Pia did feel that sex was wrong. She quite enjoyed it the few times she had been able to do it on her own accord. It was just that her only role here at Shokushu, her only value, was as someones sex toy. Becoming some sort of sex mage seemed like surrendering. But still..

Maybe knowing the secrets of the voluptuary would allow her some control? Make sex work for her, not against her. Make Pia more than just putty in the hands of a monster. Pia's mind raced as she grasped the implications..

"I guess I would be weak. At least at the beginning, right? There are the inhibitors, and it is not like I have a lot of mana.. I mean, not compared to you, at least"
Pia bit her lower lip, and looked at Seraph with an anxious expression. So much hinged on his next answer.
"But if I learn the basics here, will I be more powerful away from the inhibitors? When I leave this island, will I be able to fight back when they.. they use me?"

Deep down, Pia knew her days were numbered. She knew girls were taken off the island. She knew they became slaves. One monster had even told her what he wanted to use her for. Pia wouldn't live long. But as a voluptuary.. she might turn out to be the one in charge. She would survive, maybe even return to earth!

"Because if you think I have a chance, honestly think I have a chance.. then.. then.. I will do do it! Please teach me to be a voluptuary!"

What would Cala think? Pia thought to herself. Will she understand? Will she think I am a whore, cheating on her?

Pia killed the thought. She had to come to terms with reality. Cala would never be hers anyway, she was Vera's girl now. Pia had to fight for her own survival. And if this was the way.. Yeah. She would do it.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:43 am
Profile YIM

Pia was so cute when she thought, the way she sucked her thumb, the sight of her soul as it considered her options. But eventually she arrived at the same conclusion Seraph had expected her to, considering what she knew. First she questioned the effects of the inhibitors, a valid concern ... all things considered. The inhibitors will reduce your power, but whenever you need an accurate idea of just how powerful your magic is being inside the mana 'bubble' that is formed by the mana that seeps from me is the same as if the inhibitors are not in effect. Anything I teach you will be much more difficult for you to put into practice in Shokushu itself, but the moment you are off it you will be at the level you are inside my bubble. As for ability to fight back ... humans are one of the most disciplined races in the galaxy. If they usualy struggle to control themselves when they feel pleasure how much control do you think other races would have? Become strong enough and all it would take is a thought and you could meld one, or a group of them, to your will and use them to return to Earth. As for mana ... you will have more than enough to deal with most of the things that you would encounter outside of Shokushu. In addition to that pleasure in general, and sex in particular, act as catalysts for a Voluptarius and can amplify their abilities by several orders of magnitude.

Seraph smiled at Pia as she asked, or more accuratly begged, for Seraph to teach her what he had just offered. He had seen the torment, the conflict in Pia's soul about Cala. He really should go and thank Vera personally for making it so very easy to manipulate and guide Pia down the paths he wanted her to walk. Oh and here is a little tidbit of information that you may, or may not, know. The head girls are far more vulnerable to pleasure than most, if not all, of the other student's here at Shokushu. They do have tremendous willpower, but that can potentially be overcome.

Seraph paused to let that sink in. If Pia was prepared to fight Vera she could, and in a way that meant she would probably avoid detention, or any other such trouble.

Now for the basic lesson. For the moment I'm going to leave an 'auto-pilot' of sorts in control of your body. For what you are going to learn being fucked is something that will make your lessons easier. I will also let your essance feel a sliver of the pleasure that is burning it's way through your body. Pia could suddenly feel something, it was the sensation of her riding something ... yet it was very faint. So much so she could only just feel it. She would need to work up to maintaining full control while fucking something as intensly as her body was. For the moment just focus on that pleasure ... force it to grow, to enflame itself. The amount you are feeling is not going to change, so any difference you start to feel is your own magic working.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:23 pm
Profile YIM

"More vulnerable to pleasure.. ?"

Pia was more than interested in that little tidbit of knowledge, yet it opened up for more questions. Vulnerable, how? Why?
She knew from personal experience from the one head girl she knew that she was some sort of sexual sadist, and not of the usual whips and leather kind. Anything she learned about the head girls would help her understand this place, and bolster her chances.

But now something more pressing grabbed her attention. Somewhere else, somewhere in the real basement, her body was sitting astride Seraph, now turned away from him, forcing her pussy down on his cock, her pear shaped butt going up and down, up and down as she rode the glistening rod.

What Pia felt was a fragment of this, but it was enough to affect her.
"Ooo-oh-oh my!", she exclaimed, her mouth widening and her cheeks getting flustered again as she felt something inside her, something making her hot and bothered. Her first instinct was one of surprise and awkwardness, and she tried covering her mouth with one hand, as if to hide her expression of pleasure. But that was not what her mentor wanted her to do, was it?

"Yes, Tutor.. I mean, Seraph.."

You are to become a Voluptarious, Pia. Act like one!

So she forced herself to remain calm, and do exactly like he said, focus on the pleasure. She closed her eyes, and turned her mind to the feeling of sex. It did not take long for her body to begin feeding her new sensations. The feeling of folds being pushed aside when the cock entered, how her insides moved as it pulled out. Was that the feeling of her own breasts moving up and down with her own movements? It was nothing like what she had felt in the most intense moments back in the basement, but it was definitely something.

Without even realizing it, she was now in her back, making tiny little noises of lust. Her hands ran up and down her body, caressing herself like a lover.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:13 pm
Profile YIM

Seraph smiled to himself as he watched Pia experiment with the potential he had opened her mind to. He reached out and his hand touched her forehead, not getting in the way of her movements as her core essacne started playing with herself. A good start. She wouldn't realise that by her doing so she was making her body feel more and more pleasure. She also hadn't seemed to realise that she wasn't feeling anything more from her body, the extra sensations were coming from her mind imagining them. A vital step. To cast a spell first one had to visualise what they wanted to achieve, and then will their mana to achieve that goal. Pia was learning how to visualise something, to make her core feel something it really wasn't. She was fairly distracted, but Seraph used his touch to draw her focus away from the pleasure for a moment and to the sea of mana around the 'raft' of light he had created. What had once been a raging storm had started to calm down. It was still wild, but ever so slowly it was calming down. Undeniable proof that Pia was indeed learning control.

Pia your body is still sending exactly the same pleasure messages as it was when you started. Anything new you are feeling is your essance creating the new sensations via magic. I'm going to increase the intenisty of the sensations now. Just do the same thing, focus on the pleasure, fuel it. Make it grow as much and as strong as you can. Seraph's voice was gentle, and encouriging. His tone was one of praise, he was very happy, and impressed, with Pia's progress. Seraph used his contact to, as he said he would, increase the amount of pleasure feeding into Pia's essance from her body. The increased pleasure made anything she did using magic stronger, and easier. Seraph pulled his hand away, and Pia's attention broke off from him and back to the sensations running through her essance.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:42 pm
Profile YIM

This was just the mana shaping itself after my imagination? But it felt so real!

Pia's mind boggled. She did not have long to wonder, though, as Seraph let more sensations creep into her core.
Her little whimpers of pleasure grew stronger, turned into moans and gasps as she could feel herself getting filled. For a moment, she nearly lost it. A small spell of vertigo couple with stronger sensations almost caused her to loose her mental balance. Her first instinct, to try to wrest control of it all, to shut out the extra sensations, was actually making things worse, as she was about to try to shut down the parts of her mind that had any chance of maintaining some balance.

Only Seraphs encouragement kept her from panicking and remaining calm. Instead she let herself go, adding her mental imagery to the more physical feelings.
"Ahhhh..I I can feel it so strong!", she gasped. "You are grabbing hold of my waist, showing me down on your cock.. so hard, so big!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:09 pm
Profile YIM

Don't panic. Don't try to control it yet, you need to learn how to influence it before you can control it that much. Just accept it, just fuel it, make it build stronger and stronger inside your mind. Imagine what is happening if doing so helps you visualise, imagine what could be happening. Visualise it, make it so in your head and the sensations will get stronger.

Pia was turning out to be quite a find. Seraph would definetly have to pay close attention to her and visit her again. Her body and soul were adorable, and she was so easy to manipulate. Added to that she was learning quite a entertaining type of magic, and Seraph suspected it would be easy for him to use her again under the guise of teaching her more magic of the school of magic she was learning.

Seraph heard Pia's cries as she visualised him grasping onto her waist and pulling her down. He smiled as he saw her posture unknowingly shift, and a mirror image of him forming underneath her and doing just that. She would feel as if she had two cunts layered on top of each other, each one getting filled by the same, yet different, cocks. The pleasure from both would be about equal, and both fed into her at once. This spell would be a lot harder to achieve normally, but Seraph had supercharged Pia's body with mana and spells like that came easily.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:43 pm
Profile YIM

"Oooh! Ohh-oh! Wha-what is.. I am feeling double!"

Pia could not explain it better. She could both feel the sensations of her real body, or at least some of it, as well as the feeling of having sex with the new image of Seraph that was with her in the core. It was an intense, slightly disorienting feeling, but also one that set her afire. It was a novel experience, and one that was very close to the intangible feeling she would sometimes get for a split second during orgasm. It was the feeling of being filled, being taken, of being fucked more and harder, of taking it, taking more and more.

Still running her hands over her body, she could almost feel the mana rippling under her skin, like tiny waves of something both liquid and energy. She felt so alive, like everything dead and tired had been stripped away from her, and all that remained was something glowing and pulsing.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:17 pm
Profile YIM

Seraph was content to simply watch Pia's essance ride up and down the 'mirror' she had summoned of his real body as her body fucked him. He could still feel the pleasure of her doing this in the real world after all, and even without her developing talents increasing the pleasure her partner, in this case him, felt her cunt was still amazingly tight as she rode him. He waited, letting her fuck herself for a time as her pleasure filled mind started filling away what she had to do to reach this level of bliss. It was something that occured without her mind actually meaning, or trying, to do. It just happened.

I'm going to drop the last of the filters. Just try to maintain what you are doing, and if you find that easy than continue trying to fuel the pleasure and make it as good as possible.

With that Seraph dropped the last of the filters reducing the pleasure Pia was getting from her real body fucking his. This would be the final test of Pia's talent. If she could manage this than Seraph would pull her mind back into control of her body, and he could start teaching her how to use her new found abilities to pleasure others.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:44 pm
Profile YIM

Pia did not really understand what Seraph meant. She was getting more and more into what she was doing, not really distinguishing between what her mind made the mana do and what her actual body excperienced. She was just along for the ride, literary and figuratively speaking.

But once the last filer was down, she noticed. Suddenly she felt every fraction of pleasure, every thrust, every inch inside her, every touch on her skin. And adding to this was the sensations conjured inside her core. She threw her head back, and almost howled as much as she moaned.
The shock and surprise was almost enough to throw her off her mental balance, but her body was to much into the act to allow her mind to mess thing up. Impaling herself again and again, Pia knew she had no choice but hold on and let herself be flooded by the fealing of sex. White lights danced before her eyes. She had no idea if that was the sparkle of mana, or if it was her body showing signs of exhaustion.

Either way, she was not going to stop now. Maybe she couldn't stop. She had to see this through no matter what.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:50 pm
Profile YIM

Seraph smiled as he watched Pia's essance howl as she rode the mirror of him she had summoned. She was doing quite well, she had already surrended to the sensation's surging through her body. For any other school of magic Seraph would have to stop fucking her to teach her, but for this one things were very different. Pia would struggle to learn anything new unless she WAS being fucked. She could practice her abilities she had learnt at any time, but it would be difficult for her to expand her powers unless she was having sex. When her mind broke down from the sensations it became open to pleasure, and with so much mana bruning inside her body and all around her Pia's body started to automaticlly use it to enhance the pleasure she felt. Training, and practice, would allow her to use those abilities and spells even when she wasn't lost in a lust filled haze in the middle of a mana storm.

Seraph let Pia continue for a time like she was, letting her get used to what she had to do to replicate anything she was feeling inside her essance. Only when Seraph judged her to have learned that, or at least her body to have, did Seraph cast the incantation that would return both of their primary awareness into the real world.

Seraph opened his bodies golden eyes as he dispelled the 'auto pilot' spell he had cast on Pia, letting her own mind control her movements again. She was still facing away from him, cute bottom lifting up and down as she rode him, hard. But despite that Pia would have felt a drop in the pleasure as she was sent out of her core. The 'mirror' she had been fucking, and feeling, had faded the moment she had regained control of her body. Remember how you called up the mirror, or simply let your body remember it. Picture it in your mind, focus your will on it. Command it to occur. You need to be able to cast any of your spells when you aren't inside your core. When you manage to recreate the mirror I will move on to the next lesson. Seraph's voice was calm, and despite the overwhelming sensation's Pia was feeling a spell ensured that his words got through to her, remained with her.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:49 am
Profile YIM

Pia was back in her body, fully aware just as her thighs and ass met Serph's body beneath her, one of her downward strokes just finished. Pia's eyes widened again, once again taken by the beauty of the mana around them. Was it a bit calmer now?
Regardless, it was still rather hypnotic, and Pia felt just as intoxinated by its power as always.

Seraph's calm voice made her focus a little more, at least enough to realize what her task was.

It was a lot harder than she thought. Now that her conciousness was back in the real world, a real body fucking her, she had temporarily lost the mana created double.

She had to get it back though. She altered her tempo, and switched to a slower rythm, replacing thrusts up and down with more circular, grinding movements. She ran her hands up and down her body, cupping her breasts, then letting them trail down again. As he did so, she closed her eyes and imagined another set of hands, Seraph's, following her own hands, moving seperatedly from her own.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:08 am
Profile YIM

Seraph could feel Pia's tight cunt gripping at his cock as she rode him. In an effort to make it easier for herself Pia slowed down her movements, her hips grinding around in a circular motion instead of the simple up/down pattern the auto-pilot had been doing. Despite the slower pace Seraph enjoyed it just the same. The knowledge of what she was learning, and his guess of how good it would feel soon enough, making up for the decrease in physical pleasure. He saw her arm's moving, and guessed their movements. Seraph couldn't see, but he could feel, her new found magic starting to wake up. It drew in the mana from the air around her and from inside her body. Soon enough 'hands' formed of mana were mimicking her real hands movements. The mana formed 'hands' did not really exist, they were just the sensation of hands and fingers moving about a second behind her own hands.

To show Pia that she had summoned the hands herself Seraph reached forward and started to grip and knead her rump, his hands gently massaging and squeezing her delicious rear cheeks. That's it Pia. Your doing very well. Seraph praised Pia, his voice still laced with the enchantment that ensured she both heard, and understood his words no matter what haze her mind was in. As soon as you have that spell stable add another sensation. Anything you want, anything you desire to feel, just focus on it, imagine it. Unlike most types of mages Voluptarius would find their spells growing easier to stabilise the more pleasure they were feeling.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:33 am
Profile YIM

Yup! Pia could most definitely feel a second set of hands now. Not only were they roaming her skin, she could feel them actually lifting her breasts, tugging at her bra and blouse, partially off her, and even feel her nipples being pinched between a thumb and a middle finger. Pia lifted her own hands to her head, but the mystery hands did not fade.

Her imagination began adding more elements, tapping inot her desires and memories. Not only could she feel a second set of hands, but she could have sworn she felt another body bump into her own, like a second Seraph was positioned at her side, slightly behind her.

Did I just feel a second penis rub against me?!?

And it was not just a second Seraph. Pia's bisexuality wanted to play too. She could now feel a set of lips with a little tongue move down her tummy. It was a small mouth with soft lips, not at all unlike her own, and most decidedly feminine.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:29 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next