View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:41 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha) 

Post Re: Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha)
Light moans were released from the beautiful agent every time his fingers drew a circle on her g-spot, her breathing changing notably. Then her clitoris was being assaulted too by his expert hand, and her struggles to fight back the pleasure were losing strength. His other hand at her breasts pinched her nipple and Minerva moaned clearly, making the dreams of the fainted girls tremble slightly with the noise. As her soft orbs were going to be kneaded and pinched by one of his hands, his other one would move back slightly, pulling his fingers slightly out her flower just to push them inside again, immediately rubbing her tender patch of nerves. His thumb kept working on her clit all the time, however, as his fingers pumped into her, and after a while they started to release a light electric current into her folds and into her sensitive spot inside her passage.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Minerva felt a slight relief as Rahs pulled his finger out of her flower, only for her to release a moan as he pushed them back in again. Soon she could feel the fingers playing with her sensitive area again. The red head could then feel a light elect current as against her sensitive areas. She moaned again as she could feel her swollen orbs get pinched. She could feel the pleasure inside her fill her to the near breaking point, she managed to fight it back albeit temporary until the mercenary made his next move.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Minerva could no longer keep a steady rhythm of moans or a steady silence as she felt relief from his fingers leaving her flower and the pleasure that continued to well up inside her as they pushed. However, she soon felt how they penetrated her flower steadily, always letting a slight current fill the nerves in her folds and tender patch as they pumped into her and her clit was rubbed by his thumb. It was becoming clearer every second that the redheaded agent was approaching her first orgasm of the night, and with it, a smile formed on Rahs' hidden face. "Enjoying it Minerva? If you like it so much maybe you should leave the ADD and become a slave in the pens," teased the mercenary as he kept pumping his fingers into her and her breasts taken care of with his other hand that kneaded them carefully, feeling the softness of her bosom.

SFA---

Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:29 am

Minerva faced flushed with anger at Rahs words. I'll never go to the pens, except to free the people in it. Minerva used her anger as a focus her will as least for a little while. She tried to fight the tendrils that had her arms pinned, but she was still weak from their fight earlier, her arms strained a bit, but she was still secure in his tendrils. Still she thought to herself she must resist.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:18 am

"Would you like to bet on that?" The mercenary made a teasing laugh as he enjoyed the reddened face of Minerva as the anger increased within her. The agent then tried to use her new source of willpower to struggle against the tendrils around her arms but it was futile. Not only she was still too tired but they wouldn't let her go with the amount of strength they had. She could only stay on the wall there as her flower got worked on by his fingers, until her arms were raised above her head and her body got lifted a bit. "Maybe you should show the girls here just what kind of person came to rescue them." With that, Rahs' hand moved away from the redhead's flower and instead his large cock got poised at her flower's entrance, rubbing her folds as it slowly spread them apart.

SFA---

Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:54 am

Minerva gasped as she felt her arms get pulled above her head, she fought as best she could. However it was only delaying the inevitable as her hands were pulled above her body. Soon she could feel her entire body getting pulled off the ground. W-What are you doing? It was then she felt his large member press against her flower. Her eyes went wide as the realization of what was Rahs was planning to do to introduce her to the students.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:21 am

Minerva's struggles did not help her at all, and slowly she was being lifted off the floor. "Just take a guess," Rahs replied as his hands squeezed MInerva's bosom as her body got in position, and then lowered on his massive phallus. Her eyes went completely wide as she felt it, it was that moment of shock to her like a deer staring at the headlights. The girls in the room were still out from the ravaging they had from before Minerva came, but soon they would wake up to the moans and cries of the redheaded agent. Her lips were parted by his hard tip and soon its girth was stretching her entire passage wide until her body stopped suddenly with a bump as his cock bumped against her cervix, filling her completely.

SFA---

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:31 pm

Minerva's head pointed skywards as she felt Rahs's massive girth push deep into her flower as she moaned loudly. It was only when he had finally completely filled her did her head finally fell forward. As she felt her orbs being squeezed she realized that she her head would be bobbing to his thrusts. What she didn't full realized that she was slowly waking an audience to what was happening to her.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:51 pm

The agent's loud moan only reached farther and clearer in the room as her head pointed upwards due to the penetration of the large cock in her flower. Her head only rested back forwards until she was completely impaled by Rahs. Before thrusting again, one of his hands focused around her nipple, starting to rub her areola with his thumb only to pinch her nipple before rubbing her the same way once more and repeating the process. His other hand kept its kneading motion, molding her soft flesh and squeezing it. So his work on her mounds wouldn't stop, the tendrils holding her arms did the job to pull her body up, retracting the phallus from her flower to a certain point before letting her weight do the rest and fill her once more. The same motion repeated itself, keeping a steady rhythm for the thrusts into her flower as only a couple of girls were moving slightly by the new and attracting sounds from Minerva.

SFA---

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Minerva could feel Rahs hands continue to work her swollen orbs as one hand concentrated on her nipple. The other hand was kneading and massaging her soft mound. Despite that she could feel her body being lifted up by the tendrils wrapped around her arms, then she was suddenly dropped letting her own body and gravity to pull her flower down around his member. With ever thrust she moaned a bit more as she could feel her body beginning to react to the pleasure and her head bobbed. It was then she saw that that a few girls were begin to wake up, she shook her head. She didn't want an audience not like this.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:51 pm

The two girls that were waking up were a bit confused to have the moans as the first things they would hear, but after getting aware of their surroundings and what happened to them, they started to stare at the redheaded agent and the green mercenary fucking her. There was a third one, nearby, that moaned as she rose a bit. She looked back to Minerva and saw how Rahs squeezed and pulled the swollen breasts trying to bounce freely and that bobbing head of hers as her flower kept being impaled over and over. Though her own flower tingled with excitement, her mind was telling her to move away. Before she had any chance, however, one of the mercenary's tentacles plunged quickly into her wet cunt as she tried to crawl away. There were now two sources of moans in the room, and like if it were a contest, Rahs wondered which girl would moan the loudest. As if to give Minerva a bit of an advantage over the other one, his hands started to fill the soft orbs with an electric current as they worked on the warm flesh and the tender nubs.

SFA---

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:40 am

Minerva suddenly heard a second voice begin to moan. Minerva looked down between thrusts and saw one of the students had become conscious and was trying to get away. However, she wasn't fortunate enough to get away and had become Rahs's latest victim. Leave her alone...ahhh...its me that you...oohhhhhh! Minerva could feel the electric current flow through her orbs and released a loud moan. She felt a bit ashamed that she felt was powerless to help the other girl.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:18 am

The agent had noticed the new girl that was being fucked by Rahs, and then she tried to do her best to accomplish as much as she could with her mission, but in that moment she couldn't do anything but talk to the mercenary, and there was no way he would listen to the words of an ADD agent. Minerva was cut off by the sudden current that flowed through her breasts and released a loud moan just like he had planned. Yes, but just you? The more the merrier, I like to say." The tendrils holding Minerva increased the pace of their movements, dropping her much faster than before, her pink flower stretched wide due his girth. Rahs could feel her own tightness and softness starting to create sparks of pleasure in his phallus, and to keep himself amused with the silly contest and possibly make Minerva feel more impotent than she already felt, the tendril in the other girl's cunt started to release a current as well, her moans rivaling the redhead's as suddenly her arms were starting to grow weak.

SFA---

Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Minerva moaned again as the mercenary increased the thrusts into her. It was getting harder for the red head to resist the thrusts into her body as the pleasure within her welled up in her. She tried to fight it back even as he filled her with each thrust, but it was a losing battle. Minerva suddenly heard the moans of the girl get louder. She looked over to the girls arms give out as she was being overcome by the tendril's thrust into the student. Minerva realized that would be her soon enough.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:03 am

Even as the beautiful redhead tried to resist the rapidly increasing thrusts of the mercenary, it was proving more difficult for her to do so as the pleasure built up within her, until the point where she would succumb to it and possibly end up like the girls around them. Speaking of which, the student being penetrated by the tendril started to moan even louder as a second appendage joined the first one and managed to squeeze in her cunt along with the former one. As Minerva still tried to resist Rahs' shocking hands and thick member, she would then hear two faint moans coming from farther in the room. Two girls had begun to masturbate seeing their rescuer getting raped by the alien. How much longer her thoughts would run straight no one knew as one of the mercenary's hand drifted down to rub Minerva's clit, the current flowing into her tender nub and rubbing it around carefully and yet eagerly to make her give in to the pleasure.

SFA---

Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:39 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next