View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Test Retake 

Post Re: A Test Retake
Watching the woman squirm, looking rather uncomfortable, figured that the tentacle reaming her tight ass was the problem, so he pulled it out as gently as he could. He hated causing pain to others, unless they agitated him. Meanwhile, the tentacle in her mouth delivered it's surprise, spraying the salty fluid into her mouth and down her throat. His behemoth meat stick continued to slam in and out of her core, his pelvis crushing her clit with every inward thrust.

He smiled happily as she continued to fondle her breasts, her body seeming to be lost in pleasure. He never did get tired of seeing that.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:24 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Feeling one final pull of the tentacle slithering out, Narissa could only moan in gratitude that her ass was shown mercy as she licked at the one in her mouth of its salty precum as her body was made to jump with the cocks rythmn.

A sudden budlge in the tentacles width had her eyes expanding as a fire hose went off into her mouth! The sudden stream of cum surprised her as she gurgled a response, quick to begin swallowing the flood in her mouth desperatly to keep from drowning. But with all of the jerking and cumming, she could not stem the flow of the creamy white fluid as it spilled from her lips, rolling down until the warm cum was coating her chest and nipples, glistening on her chest and the hands that remained on them.

Feeling the heated fluids rolling down her pert nipples, it seemed to put her over the edge as her walls clamped hard over his member, a muffled scream roaring around the tentacle in her mouth as only the first of her orgasm spiked through her, tensing her whole body as she froze on his dick.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:49 am

The spider laughed darkly as she tried to swallow as much of the thick creamy fluid that flowed from the soft muscle of his tentacle before it pulled out, letting her scream and moan from her pleasure. Tentacles continue to grope her large supple breasts, one wrapping itself around her waist, pulling her tight soft pussy into his hard thrusts, his pelvis crashing into her clitoris, stimulating the sensitive bundle of nerves.

Feeling her inner muscles clamp down hard on his monstrous man shaft caused him to cum deep inside of her soft tight vagina, filling her womb to the point where it couldn't take any more, the excess splashing itself against her inner thighs.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:39 am

The sound of a melodious scream reached her ears and, before long, Narissa realized that it was coming from her! Feeling her body slacken from the strain that her orgasm had put her through. Her body still permeating with the heat and lust made her almost tipsy with the combination of waves she was enduring.

Slightly lulling backwards from her perch, she felt more tentacles caressing her cum covered breast near her hands as she felt them grazing her knuckles gently. With a drop, her hands lowered to her waist, feeling the large hands already trapping her there, grasping onto the limbs herself to keep her intoxicated self steady. With the way Siferus' cock was slamming into her, it was all she could do from slipping off as she cried out again, her clit slammed beautifully again and again.

'I can't take this! Why do I feel so high!?' It was true, even now her body was rearing to go and was the only thing keeping her from slipping from consiousness as her hips bounced upon Siferus' pelvic, her breast tingling and painfully throbbig from the wonderful attention they were being given. It was like a rollercoaster! So many experiences and moments on one ride and she could do nothing but be buckled down for the whole of it!

With another gasp, she felt herself burrowed again deeply as the cock began spasming in her, as felt a hot stream of cum shoot into her core, filling up her snatch with the molten liquid as she screamed again, squeazing tight on the hands on her hips as she tried keeping herself from falling. Each and every spurt of the cock making her insides tremble as she tried mummbling something. Her lips pouring out unintelligable babble as she tried begging for relief from him while her thigh felt the warm goo of his cum running down their contours until they reached her buttocks, where they dripped from her onto the school floor below.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:58 pm

He laughed darkly as she tried desperately to keep herself from falling, something she was never in danger of in the first place. Swinging a tentacle outward, he cleared the desk of everything with a single swipe, laying her down on the desk, hoping that would bring some sense back into her. He always liked his victims cognizant while he had his way with them. Her screams were like music to his ears, her melodious screams a symphony of delight to him.

Tentacles released her arms and legs, the four deviant muscles beginning to caress her sides and hips lightly to drive her wilder. He knew that she wasn't going anywhere, so there was no harm in what he had done. The tentacle that had been in her mouth, now lubricated fairly well from her saliva and it's own cum slithered it's way into her ass with far less friction that last time, rubbing itself against the thin membrane of flesh that separated the tentacle from the monstrous cock that slammed in and out of her. His pelvis continued to crash into her clitoris, reveling in all the little noises she made as it did.

The massage on her breasts continued, occasionally slipping off from the slick cum. They would instantly wrap around again, beginning to massage them once more. The tips of the tentacles flicked against the hardened nipples.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:22 pm

The screeching of the metal desk across the floor hardly registered in Narissa's mind as she felt herself lowered onto the surface of one particular long desk, likely made for two students.

Hissing as the cool surface pressed against her fevered form, Narissa realized just how hot that aphrodisiac had turn her on and the how much she was sliding on its surface from Siferus' hammering. Perhaps a little sobered from the cold desk, she was able to find her voice, her words rolling off her lips in husky voice, a sure sign the drug was in no form processed through her and done.

"Puh-please, make it sto- oooh" feeling the return of her rear intrusion, this time, no skin on tentacle dragging and pulling the tender fleshing painfully or hurtful stretching, just the sudden budding of a phallus, warm and slippery, slipping harmlessly into her orfice without so much as a jump as she felt it whipping and wriggling inside of her, making her back arch as the felt both the cock and itself, spreading another wave of heat from her core throughout her body.

Her would be sentence fell apart again as it dissolved into helpless mewls as her mind felt like it was turning to mush. Through all the heat, all the fire, and just actions, it felt like her mind was on spin drive, tumbleing around and around in the whirlpool that was her lust and she was weakly fighting for any of that from slipping. Hands rose to her breast, the teasing tentacles, all but making her cum in her crammed passage again feeling her essence squeazing out and further coating his cock as she felt the lubricated tentacle slid effortlessly in her rear, making her gasp everytime the two slide against eachother in time and her walls as they continually set off sparks like flint in her.

Barely having the strength at placing her hands on her breast, she limply held her palms over nipples, feeling the perked nubs poking hard against her palms as she attempted to protect them from their lustrious onslaught.

"Pu-please no," her voice moaned, hardly a fighting spirit as she panted, a majority of her enjoying it. How cute a useless and token of resistance was.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:52 pm

As she tried desperately to protect her breasts from the tentacles grasping and groping, it was all he could to keep from laughing as she still struggled to keep some sense of a fighting spirit to resist him, though he knew it was pointless, just watching her struggle against the inevitable outcome was what really entertained him about a chase, making the end result more rewarding to him. He wasn't going to bother answering her pleas for mercy, his actions making his position on her resistance clear as his cock continued to ram itself into her wet cunt time and again, his pelvis smashing against her clit, stimulating the tender bud of her flower.

The tendril buried in her ass slid in as the long hulking cock slid out of her, plunging back in as it pulled out. The tentacles groping her breasts continued unabated in their actions of pleasuring her, though they did start to be a little more gentle, but sliding beneath the table was another tendril that would find its way around her throat and trying to force itself into her mouth once more. He was going to use every bit of her body to pleasure them both.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:29 am

Narissa grounded out another moan as she clenched her teeth, keeping back the full on fact she was beginning to enjoy this more and more. But holding back seemed to be the last thing on the professor's mind as he continued to ream her rear and front as she felt her walls expanding and contracting to satisfy the monster's load.

"AaaAaah" she moaned out, one of her tits feeling sore from so much squeezing and tender to the touch as the appendages groped them mercilessly. Even her own touch was driving her up the wall as her palms brushed against the underside of her cum smeared breast. 'Uughh!, It's like a trail of fire!' her thoughts ran rampant as her fingers traced a delicate trail towards her midriff, enjoying the sensation her body was getting before it a cry came from her.

Another slam of their pelvis and she was brought back to the classroom, reminded of her position with Siferus above her. Another slam reminding her of how sensational the pulsing pleasure was coming from her clit as he thrusted into her honey soaked walls, and, to her horror:

It was the third slam that she found her own hips finding the rhythm and joining in against him as her rear hummed with the thrust the tentacle was achieving inside of her, mouth open as a whine came from her.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:26 am

Despite the fact that she tried to resist him, her body betrayed her, her hips bucking into him as he rammed his incredible length into her glistening pussy, small grunts coming from him as their hips collided again and again. Hands clamp down on her hips, though they made no movements to guide her, letting her hips keep the rhythm on their own. The tentacles retreated from her breasts to give them a chance to heal a little, though it would likely only let the fire build in her more. The tentacle buried in her ass continued to slide effortlessly in concert with the massive cock that rocked her body with every thrust.

A tentacle began to descend towards her lips, the one that she had been servicing not too long ago, as it was still covered in her spit and his cum, looking for more of her skilled tongueplay.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:10 am

She wanted to stop. She wanted to stop feeling like her body was on fire and she wanted this pleasure to end. But her body craved more instead, blocking out her feeble thoughts as she let herself get fucked over the desks. She was breathing so hard keeping up it sounded like she was hiccuping on air. Each one short and quick in successions to each thrust that her ass was given and each pull that sent her into another impossible level of passion. She felt as if she'd explode in another climax, only afraid of wanting more even after that.

She felt the growing ache and the stiffness of her nipples once her breast were release, letting the blood rush back into them as she moaned at them. What?

Touching her lips, a tentacle began toying at her mouth's entrance, her body taking it as coaxing as she opened up for it again, her tongue flicking the end of it as it savored the remnants of cum of before. The taste alone driving her body mad with want as she lifted her head up to take more of it into her mouth.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:43 am

Her concern for her breasts was lost as the tendril slithered into her mouth and softly began to thrust into her throat, wet slurping noises rising in the air as the thrusts into her mouth became more and more forceful by the moment. Inner muscles clenched around the throbbing hard cock that buried itself in her time and again, bringing a devious smile to his lips as he moved her to be bent over the desks instead of laying on them, making sure her legs were spread to give him the best angle to ram into her once more, the tendril burying itself in the tight cavern of her ass.

She'd only cum once so far, so when she would climax once more, the poison would still keep her in his hold for the time being, though he felt that he would want to give her more after the third. He was enjoying her body, every line and curve serving to tempt him to take her back to his home and keep her, regardless of what happened to her because of it. It wasn't out of the ordinary for students to go missing around here for weeks or months at a time, especially when he was concerned. He'd done it twice already to two other students, though he was looking for a new plaything.

Tue May 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Narissa moaned hungrily into the tendril, her body crying out for more as she let herself be turned about, her stomach laying on the table as she took joy with the new angle. Her muscles lit with fire, but hardly from soreness as the poison drove her onwards. Her legs were spread apart as she felt his members pumping into her, grinding against her ass and cunt as she pumped back into him with soft grunts.

Gone was the student that attempted to flee earlier and failed and gone were the reasons she wanted to leave in the first place as she felt herself tightening up around him, her walls spasming as she grunted pleadingly for him to put her over the edge again, sucking him off harder as she began feeling the coils inside of her tighten up towards that peak and climax.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu May 06, 2010 4:59 am

He was certain that she was fully under the power of his venom, so tentacles slowly began to loosen their grips on her and eventually fall away, leaving her the freedom to move as much as she wanted, granted it was limited by their positioning. Hips slam against her, driving his long hard cock into her tight cunt time and again with a forceful grunt. It didn't take him long to realize that she was actually pushing back against him while sucking the invading tendril off like she knew exactly how best to pleasure with her tongue. He was torn with a decision to let her ride this wave to her second climax or to back it off and leave her flying high for a few minutes before pushing her over that edge. He would give her that teasing orgasm when it came to her third and final, but for now he was just wanting to hear her scream and get off once more.

He knew that she wasn't really capable of screaming right now, with his tentacle slithering in and out of her mouth as it played with the soft muscle of her tongue in an exotic and erotic dance, but it was the joy of feeling her walls tighten around him that he would climax himself, the hot fluid spilling into her, filling her to the brim in only moments.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:08 am

The dark skinned woman began curling her toes, more out of instinct as she felt herself reaching that pinnacle of pleasure driving slowly on to her. Feminine hands clung to the edge of the desk as she was rammed again and again as groans of lust passed through the tentacle when her lips weren't busy sealed and wrapped around it. It was then that she felt that hot stream of cum that was his gush into her as her holes were filled.

"Ngg!!" she shouted into the tendril, her back arching as her eyes slightly rolled back into her head. With her climax, her walls gripped firmly around, his members, her mouth gulping down the flow of cum as her body twitched and shivered in excitement from the climax as her mind went blank.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu May 06, 2010 5:22 am

The tentacle retreated from her lips, still dripping with cum and saliva as it seemed no other tentacles were in need of her tongue for now, giving her the chance to scream her desires out for him to hear as her soft pussy tightened around his thick hard cock, bringing that to climax as well, hot cum flowing into the soft walls of her cunt as his hips rocked against hers hard, driving that hard thick meat into her time and again. As her second orgasm gripped her, he decided it was time for a change in scenery as he slowly pulled his hard dick out of her, tentacles coiling around her, pinning her arms to her sides and coiling around her legs as he lifted her over his shoulder, giving her another tentacle to suckle on as he opened the window and jumped to the ground below and heading for the woods.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next