View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Heritage (for Camryn) 

Post Re: Heritage (for Camryn)
Whatever I had dream at night, keep me up the rest of the night. I was struggling to figure out what was happening, or at least what I was thinking of in my dreams. It was getting really disturbing. I had to figure out what is going on exactly. The library was the answer, since, it is day time now, I think it is the best time now to go there and figure it out. I am, very tired though, so I better be careful, not exactly on my best when you don't sleep so well, and dreams of things you don't know what you were dreaming about.

I made my way to the library, of course taking my time. I was very tired now and it is, taking a strain on me. I am usually on point, but now, I just want to get this over with, and then go back to bed. No one would be doing well if you don't sleep. So, I made my way to the library...

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:42 am

Within ten minutes he had found that he had not missed her, which had pleased him. There had been other ways in which to deal with matters should he missed the opportunity here.

He perked up a little, his mind scanning her own as she arrived only to find that her mind had been sluggish today, not as sharp as it was the day before. Of course a little bit of prying told him why considering that she did not get too much sleep as he encountered images of her tossing and turning throughout the night.

Not to mention that their had been early classes to get to today so she couldn't have slept in unless she was going to skip classes which she did not do.

Her indecision had caused her an uneasy night of rest though he was already slithering slowly across the ceiling heading to the proper section of books assuming that she would head off first to the section of the library that 350.7 dwelled in.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:03 pm

I actually didn't go to class. I just arrived on campus and I can careless 'bout classes right now. I sort of have stuff to do first before I want to try to get school over with. Although to be honest, in a place like this, school is hardly something you should be worried about. I got no sleep and basically stayed awake the whole night to the morning. Sleep is rather an important thing for me, it's about the one thing I do to clear my mind, and get control of myself once again. Lacking sleep for me, is like basically going the whole day without eating, it is extremely depriving.

The library seemed the same to me, it has some whispering going on, but that's about it. My first thought was just going to the number where I picked up the last time. My best bet now, is to find the damn book. If it is in here, find it, then go back to my room and go back to sleep, catch up on sleep I DESPERATELY needed. Then I will figure out what I should do after. "Where, should I start I wonder. I never actually been in here deeply now to think of it. I just got here for god sakes. Stupid campus..." I started wondering around the library, to hopefully find the section I need to find.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:21 am

And all of this had been on his surface thoughts, easy enough for him to pick up. Though he had directed the librarian over to her, pointing out the section she wanted. It had been then that he had tapped into her mind as he concentrated on an illusion.

In time she found book number 350.7. A politcal science book that had bronze lettering for a title that simple read : POLITICAL SCIENCE. The cover, she found, had been a fake, the pages between the cover had been simple note book pages that had been bound into the leather covers.

Scrawled upon it had been script of course, script that she seemed to recognize seeing that Aegir tapped directly into her mind to pull forth such trappings.

The penmanship had been Dawn's of course, though only a detailed reading would discern what they had said. The pages worn a little as if they had been looked over quite a few times and there had been blank sheets in the back, 20 or so pages that the author never had time to get to seeing how things seemed to be cut off without any real ending as if the author had been planning on getting back to it but never did.

Character Listing

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:40 pm

(sorry for the long wait. I almost forgot due to my RP with Mr. Stormbringer. Which kind of reminds me, what do you want to happen? for the rest to happen in the library correct?)

"I guess, this is it..." I glanced over the book, still tired of course. "Does seem like Dawn's handwriting, I think I am a little bit too tired to read through it, I guess I can take a look at it and go back." I didn't feel like checking out right now, if I knew I had time if this thing really is for real. I do realize I am just too tired to deal with a lot of things, so I can just read through it now, at least most of it then, see if I can take anything from all of it. Maybe, I don't know my options as of now though, maybe I can just figure it out as I go...

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:18 am

(Quite alright, I set the scene at the library though being patient Aegir could follow her back to the dorms)

She thumbed through the book opening it's pages to the middle more or less. A feeling of uneasy had washed over her and as her eyes cascaded to the pages. It felt odd, as if she had not been reading words at all but seeing things with her own eyes as they had been described in detail. She "heard" a voice over in her head.

She had been in a gym with another student, no it wasn't hear persae but Dawn. "... the purple mass expanded like some kind of bubble as it oozed into the gym. At first I had been paralyzed along with Kim as the thing plopped to the floor, a mass of mauve tentacles made up the lower portions of it's body while the upper portions had been a vague, humanoid torso much like a centaur, with the lower portions of a horse, the upper portions of a man.

"When I realized that it had been Aegir I had been angry more than afraid more so for Kim ..."

She could see it all as if she had been their at the time. But there had been no need to read more. She could determine whether or not to take that book or if it were genuine. The fact was that it had been odd reading those words ... odd as if she had uncovered something that had not been meant to see the light of day but something that her sister wanted her to find.

Character Listing

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:27 pm

It did feel weird, and I wasn't sure as to why Dawn would write what happened in her diary. It was a bit confusing, but also for some reason, intriguing as well. To me, it feels as if someone was, reading what was wrote down to me, but at the same time, I was living through it as well. How can that be happening? Was I hallucinating?

I was curious, so I looked around, and found an empty table, and decided to sit down and try to read as much of it as I can. I knew how tired I was but I had to find out what happened to Dawn, and who was the blue haired girl next to her. Was she someone important to Dawn? Was that the reason why she was so apparently protective of her? Maybe, I can find whom this blue haired girl was, maybe that would leave me to more clues.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:03 am

She sat down, the sound of the chair scrapping against the floor as she pulled it out. The few whispers had been ignored as she sat down and flipped to the front of the hidden diary. It began modestly enough as most diaries most have started.

08/07/??
Dear Diary
Well i am back on campus, i been back for awhile actually i just never thought about doing this again. I thought about it when i came back to the campus all of a sudden, reading what i have wrote in the months before i disappeared, i am surprised it is been so long. I don't know the year anymore, i really can't say with real honestly if the year given by the teachers are right. I never trusted them and still don't. One thing i have to point out, i have gotten these, well all i can really say is just flash images in my head. They are very sudden, and very bad, usually would physically cripple me when it happens. I can remember the first time it happened, was when i got back to the campus, i stumbled back to my old dorm, with dust all over it. I got several of them, then again when Sondra showed suddenly, as well as Kim. I found out they are the only two left of what's left of the seniors. Out, 150+ students...only three of us are left. The only idea i get is when these images get to me. I know everyone isn't as lucky as i am, being disappeared TWICE and gotten back...why is this? WHY!?

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

08/08/??
Dear Diary
My day went alright, last time i wrote to you i forgot to mention about my recent movement. Since my old dorm with Sondra is now empty, i moved into with Kim. Sondra wanted me to stay with her, but she has like a group of people in her new room, i feel out of place there even with her there. Kim fits me better because i have always loved being with her. My flash images i have come to call it hit me today, i expected it but not knowing exactly when. Thankfully it happened outside of class and wasn't too harsh. On another weird note, as i am getting back in the swing of things around the campus, the powers to be, or at least that is what they said, gave me my position back on the Cheerleading Squad, also gave me leadership of the Swim Team whom is lacking one. I was co-leader for the Swim Team before i disappeared, now i have two positions and i can barely keep up. Thankfully, as it happens, lucky too, Kim has decided to take her former positions to help me out. The Swim Team and Cheerleading are both natural to me, the members are new though, at least most of them are to me anyway. Somehow thought they seem to know me before i even got to know them. I don't know how but maybe that will just stay off my mind since. Since I am leading, i don't exactly need to get into the swing of things, but i will have to eventually so they know i can do as much as they can. Anyway I will say more tomorrow, Kim is going to be back soon, want to know what she has been up to.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

08/09/??
Dear Diary,
I believe it is Saturday today, though i am really not to sure. Being on this campus kind of loses your sense of time, especially on what happens around on this area. So actually i didn't have class today, so the only thing on what i had to do was to get to know the Cheerleading Squad, as well as the Swim Team but honestly i know the Swim Team better since it is actually a bit smaller. The Cheerleading Squad is different, i don't think the squad is big enough to do what we have done before, so i decided to hold try outs to fill up the spots i need. The one thing i forgot to mention was a move out of my room, i did so because i felt like being closer to Kim. While i was moving out, Sondra, showed up, gasping to finding out that i was back. Kim also was surprised, Sondra also brought someone else. I told them that i just got back on the island, not knowing how long i been gone. Honestly i still don't know, the time is just off and i can't figure it out. During my little reunion, i had my first very harsh flash image, crippled me obviously, almost drove me crazy if Kim hadn't stepped in and held me. The images were very disturbing, the one thing that stood out in my mind was the people in White Coats, whom i figured to be N.I.C.E. Lab scientists, along with some machines they used to, fuck me. Another mystery, is how my hair changed, i now have bright pink highlights running on the front sides of my hair. It seems permanent and i don't know how it happened, i think the only clue i have is what happened during my absence. Through the pain i have to figure out why i was put back on the campus, twice...

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

Bit the mystery deepened. It had seemed that this Kim had been a room mate of some sort but was there more to it? And who had been these men in white coats? What had their motives been? Aegir continued to project words into her mind as she read on hoping to spin a web around her as she read getting absorbed into the story.

As it had been Aegir simultaneously projected the things into her mind while scanning it for holes within it's alertness as he drew upon her capabilities as he watched her below him.

Character Listing

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:44 pm

(Sorry for the sort post, there isn't much I can post lol. Especially since you copied the diary entries :P I'm glad aside from reading them, they are able to come into use here lol.)

There was certainly a lot of stuff Dawn has wrote that I don't quiet get yet. The question stands however, Dawn would not have lied about things like this, and I knew her writing style imminently. I'm not surprised Dawn found someone on campus she was willing to trust her secrets and herself with, the problem is what the men in white coats were. There was only so many I can think of, and the one thing that made the most sense, they were scientists. What scientists I cannot say so right now, but there motives are certainly something I need to find out. I continued to read on, trying to see if Dawn had wrote down anything she known about before trying to draw more of my own conclusions.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:14 am

(Was going to look through old rps for some ideas when I came upon it :) quite useful given the RP)

He could sense her confusion but her acceptance, he had been willing to let her get absorbed into things figuring that it would serve to distract her enough where he could take her unawares. Of course he had not figured out just how he was going to do that yet.

Mind control? He detested using it as a first choice, often using that as a last resort. A simple snatch? He had been a little weary of her combative abilities, not afraid since he had doubted that she would strike anything vital and his flesh was resistant to blows ... an illusion? Maybe. Just maybe though he had not received too much success there with her sister so it fathomed that it would be the same here. Then again ...

He let her read a little more while he gave each option so thought as he slithered against the ceiling to a wall closer to the door. He slowly scaled down it, keeping clear of the door should someone enter and keeping an eye of Camryn so he could still deceive her mind.

08/10/??
Dear Diary,
I will have to keep this short. Mainly because how exhausted i am right now, i didn't sleep well exactly today, it wasn't because of Kim, it was my memories i keep getting while i was asleep. So i didn't get a very good sleep because of it, all i keep getting was, just memories. I don't have the energy to say exactly what they are, i think if i get a good and better sleep i will be able to explain things better. However that being said, i have a morning class tomorrow, so indeed i have to turn in early. So that being said, i will have to say good night, and i hope my next week will be better compared to this week.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

Dear Diary,
My day started off fast, i had a class in the morning much to my dismay. I got it over with although i still have another week left before finals. My flash image i have come to expect hit me as usual today, it hit me while i was dressing for the Swim Team practice after Cheerleading Squad i left off. So actually i was naked when it happened, Kim was there so i was able to control it to a degree. I have come to know what happened through these images. I was apparently used as a sex toy for the Labs, then a test for them as well. During the tests as i can recall, my hair turned into this highlight from some side effects. The tests i still don't know what they were other than me used to see how long a female can hold out. I think during these tests as well, i was injected with something. I think it maybe something to monitor how i react to things. After being abused, fucked and double penetrated more then several times they released me. Again this is just a general picture of what might have happened. As i don't know 100% yet, maybe in time i will know the truth. That aside, next week is going to be a long week, i have finals for my classes, as well as tests for my Cheerleading Squad and Swim Team practice meets. I hope they are ready for it!

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

08/12/??
Dear Diary,
I have another morning class today, oddly enough as it is i only got back to the campus and now i am one week away from finals. Which is NEXT week, oh my god it is very harsh. Thankfully though it is for Advanced Composition which is rather easy for me because i like writing. I am having a hard time writing now though because i just had a flash image happen right before i decided to write to you. The images i can recall this time since it was only several minutes ago, i remember being tied up, on all fours while machines took my pussy as ass at the same time. I think it was an endurance test, i also believe this was rather late as if i can recall correctly, the front part of my hair has already changed to my now, seemly permanent pink highlights. Just more questions to answer i guess. i have to turn in now, or else i won't get enough sleep for my morning class. good night.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

P.S. I also have Cheerleading and Swim Team practice tomorrow, both i need to test for there routines, it is going to be a long day.

08/13/??
Dear Diary,
I had a rather long day, and not to mention i have a headache right now. At least this long day has come to a close for me. Kim isn't here, i believe Evy has something to do with it, but i can't be for sure yet. Evy is a wild spirit, i think she might be seeing someone, that is how my instinct has been telling me. Again though i haven't found proof of this, it might be hard to see how it will work out. I had a long day, thankfully i didn't get any flash images that occurred, which is always a good thing considering how long my day usually is. As i said yesterday, i had a long Cheerleading and Swim Team practice today, longer than usual because of the testing and training i wanted to see. Cheerleaders were good, very good actually considering how quick i put them together. I believe the new members are all of the same class, or group that came here so they know each other rather well. Which works out for me because i don't have to worry about them not being dependent on each other. After finishing, I rushed to the Gym Pool area where the Swim Team was waiting for Kim and I. I started them off fast, with my little watch timer of course, i gave them 4 times 100 relays, 100 meter free style, and 200 meter free style. I wanted to give them some more but they were tired and i let them off early. After they cleared out, i did it myself, to see if i still had the ability to do so. Thankfully i do, so next time i can jump in with them to help them out. Since i decided to stay in the Gym, to practice Pi Qua Quan, i told Kim to go back without me. Apparently, she didn't come back, or maybe she got back and left again i don't know. I hope she's ok...

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

08/14/??
Dear Diary,
A shorter day, however as usual no day is simple. My day started pretty badly because of the lack of sleep i got. The one dream that stood out in my mind was me being fucked by some mysterious person. Again i can't really tell whom it is because it is my dream after all. I woke up obviously a little disturbed from all of it, and add to my problem, Kim wasn't in bed with me like she was when she went to sleep with me. What in the heck is going on? I can't seem to get a break even on a regular basis. I saw her in Cheerleading and Swim Team practice, she said she left early because of something she had to take care of. I trust her, although i still feel Evy has something to do with all of this. I'll figure it out eventually, Evy has an odd way to hide things from me. i wonder why though, might it be because she knows i can fight better then she can? that is the reason why i held this secret back, everyone thinks if you can fight you are trouble. i don't know about that exactly. hope it is wrong.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

It had been around that time that he projected another image into her mind. A blond girl, similar in appearance with pink high lights in her hair. She walked by Camryn's desk without a glance at her then out of the library taking a right in the hall once outside of it ....

Character Listing

Sat May 01, 2010 3:22 pm

I was reading deeply about parts of what Dawn wrote. It was indeed what she would write, and her hand writing was exactly how she would have wrote. The parts I been reading though seems to be what she has done every day since she "returned" to the campus. There were a LOT of it though, so I must have flipped to the wrong page. It was just too much to all read right now though so it is probably be the best to take this back to my room and read it when I'm a bit more well rested. I picked up the diary and held it n the side, when I noticed a blonde walk past me. She looked familiar, but I remembered Dawn wasn't even on the campus anymore, I knew that for certain, so who was this person? A clone? No, it can't be, I'm just too tired and I'm starting to day dream. I should go back and sleep.

Mon May 03, 2010 10:14 am

Pressing his mind into hers he had been like a shark scenting blood in the water. He had been about ready to go into a frenzy though he refrained due to his patience mostly. He could sense her fatigue, her want, her need blossoming to the surface and realized that he had the best opportunity in taking her now, or relatively soon.

But a library had been no place for that. There had been pesky interruptions to contend with and while he had been confident that he could deal with them he had not wished to be bothered by them.
So to her rooms he had slithered, his slow speed made up by projecting illusions into her mind along the way. Once it had been a classmate who missed a science course and asked about what they did last class and if she could borrow her notes. Another time there had been the professor of one of her mathematical courses speaking about her mid term and what she could do to improve her mark.

All in all he had made it to her room ahead of her using telekinesis to open the lock, slithered inside and locked up behind himself. Eyes roamed over the effects her as he analyzed potential interruptions then made his way to her bed, his form collapsed as he oozed under it for the moment his boneless form doing so readily enough. Now all he had to do was wait until a moment presented itself.

Character Listing

Mon May 03, 2010 8:42 pm

I slipped Dawn's apparent diary under my arms and left the library quick. I knew I was exhausted, wasn't thinking right so I didn't bother trying to see if I needed to write something, to tell someone I was taking something. So I didn't care. I wanted to sleep, and I NEEDED sleep. I walked in a daze back to my room. Not realizing anything, the only thing that has come across my mind was needing sleep. Everything else came after. Regardless of what it was.

Tue May 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Bizarre dreams filled her mind when sleep eventually came, those where she had been her sister, those that involved a mauve tentacle being that vaguely resemble a squid. Those in being taking by him as a masquerade, an illusion of human flesh melted away to reveal him.

Rendered helpless she felt something pressing against her, about to imbed itself inside her when the seen shifted.

"Say your new here, aren't you?" A girl with curly blond hair and freckles asked of her, she had been inside a room of some sort, sterile white walls adorned it. The woman in question looked up from a chart that she had just scanned, she smiled as she held out her hand to Camyrn, a white lab coat opening up enough at the front to show an impressive chest.

Portman, Portman, where have I heard that name before ... Dawn. Any relation? Oh," she slapped the palm of her hand against her brow then extended it.

"I'm Rebecca. Rebecca Thompson."

Character Listing

Wed May 05, 2010 12:20 am

Being completely confused was a easy way to put it. I had no clue what was going on, things were shifting constantly and I never was able to get a grasp on what was going on. One scene caught my attention though, I felt, something press against me, then it changed again. Before finally I settled into this, boring white room with a female I never seen before. She was wearing this white lab coat, showing her chest completely, apparently not afraid of showing it. Her question was something I also picked up on, Dawn? She knew Dawn? Who the hell is she? Something didn't feel right here, where was I? I was very guarded but I said quietly,

"Camryn..." I didn't want to show that Dawn was my older sister, something about this whole thing didn't feel right to me.

Wed May 12, 2010 7:06 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next