View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 A Dance of Light 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: A Dance of Light
Ishtar's moan sounded very entertaining as Seraph slowly slid his thick shaft inside her. He toyed with the idea of taking her hard and fast like he had before, but quickly discarded it. The idea he instead decided on was something that would give him less pleasure in the short term, but had the potential to provide so much more in the long term. He continued to slowly push his way in, slowly spreading Ishtar's inner walls apart as he filled her yet again to her womb. Once he reached that he pulled back at the same slow pace, and once fully out he started the entire movement again. He didn't speed up, and with the feather's holding Ishtar quite firmly in place she couldn't move to increase the sensations. As it was it would simply be tourturous to Ishtar, the pleasure enough to fuel her desire, but no-where near enough to bring her to orgasm.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:08 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar moaned as she fell Seraph's member every so slowly filled her completely. Then just as slowly he pulled back out of out of her. He continued to make the same motion over and over again, never increasing his speed. Ishtar was unable to do anything, the feather wrapped around her holding her completely in place. The slow erotic pace was simply driving the blue haired student wild. AHhh...please take me faster...ohhh... Ishtar gasped as she realized what she had just said.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Seraph gloried in the sensations, both physical and mental. The way Ishtar's inner walls gripped him as he filled her passage all the way to her womb, the way her soul surged with arousal and desire, and the sound of her voice pleading with him to go faster and stop tormenting her body with such slow movements. At Ishtar's sudden gasp of realisation Seraph felt like chuckling, although he refrained from doing so. Your body want's me to, but your mind doesn't really agree. So I think I won't ... at least until your mind and bod have agreed to a single course of action you would like me to take.

Seraph was already dominating Ishtar, but that didn't stop him from wanting to keep eroding at her mind. Every time she submitted, every time her will broke down under the pleasure, her body remembered and slowly became more and more conditioned to her eventual fate. Since Shokushu provided Seraph with so many entertaining beings the least Seraph could do was help train the various students. As such he continued to move at the same slow pace, and would do so until the point Ishtar's mind willingly, and knowingly, gave in, broke down and begged him to go faster.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:29 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as he felt him slowly move in to he body again. It was going way to slowly for Ishtar's body to really enjoy and it screamed for more. Ishtar struggled to do something to get her body more pleasure but she couldn't move her body, as the feather around her waist held her in the place. She attempted to move one of her hands, but it was pinned to the ground by his feather. She had no way to do anything to increase the pleasure and end this erotic torture. She only had one option left. Please, she whispered. Please go faster.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Seraph felt Ishtar struggle against the feathers binding her, trying to move and put a stop to the sexual tortue her body was recieving. It didn't take long for her mind to break and she willingly, and knowingly, begged for him to move faster and end it. You don't sound very desperate Ishtar, maybe a few more minutes of this will fix that. Seraph teased Ishtar further, both with his voice and with the fact he was moving his shaft so slowly inside her still, despite her words and the fact her mind had submitted to him. Seraph could control himself and keep this pace for as long as he wanted, and he wanted Ishtar desperatly begging for him to fuck her faster.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:24 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar could still feel the torturous slow thrusting into and out of her. It seemed to take forever for Seraph to complete thrust. It was simply taking to long for the blue haired girl. I can't wait a few minutes. Please take me faster. Please, I need it. She moaned a bit as if to entice him and to relieve some of the sexual frustration she was currently dealing with. If there was something she could do about it, she would.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:15 am

Seraph chuckled at Ishtar's words, letting her know just how amusing they were to him. Her body was desperate, her mind was desperate. She wanted him with every fibre of her being. The slow pace had done it's job, now it was time to speed things up and increase the pleasure. Make sure you say thank you for this Ishtar. The moment Seraph finished talking he thrusted his cock deep into her before quickly pulling out and doing it again, and again, and again. She had wanted him to thrust faster, and now he was. To make it even more intense the feather around Ishtar's waist started pulling her back against him every time his hips surged forward, his shaft filling her to her womb quickly and completly with each thrust.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:27 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar suddenly felt a deep fast thrust into her body, as she let out a sudden loud moan. She could feel the thrusts increase in speed as she could feel the pleasure with grow. She moaned and let out cries as even his feather to began pull her body into each thrust. Ahhh....T-Thank...Ohhhh....Thank you....Uhhhh...THank you..... It was all the blue haired student she could repeat as felt every thrust into her body.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:41 am

Seraph felt a wave of pleasure at Ishtar's words, her cunt gripping at his shaft as he speared into her again and again making it all the sweeter. The physical pleasure was good, oh so good. But the mental pleasure he felt at her words, at turning what was probably an unwilling partner being raped into someone thanking him constantly for fucking her, that was almost as good as her slick walls trying to avoid being spread by his shaft and gripping him tightly. Almost ... but not quite. As entertaining as Ishtar's begging moans were Seraph was enjoying the feeling of fucking her hard and fast far too much to relent. That didn't mean he wasn't going to try and play even more with Ishtar's mind of course. What are you thanking me for Ishtar? You had better tell me quickly or I might just decide to take offence and go elsewhere.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:23 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar continued to moan as she felt his warm shaft drive into faster and faster. The pleasure was beginning to start to overwhelm her. Still she had enough of her mind left to answer his question. Ahhhh....It feels so good....Ohhh...so good...Uhhhh... Moments ago she would have been horrified to here such words come out of her mouth, but now as long as the pleasure kept coming it was all she wanted.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:01 am

As Ishtar's moans grew louder and more intense Seraph started to slam into her, the feather holding her hips increasing the intensity of the fuck by pulling her back towards him just as fast as his hips pushed forward. Ishtar's words informed him just how much she was enjoying this, her mind drowning in pleasure and bliss as Seraph fucked her. Her felt her body spasm into orgasm after orgasm around his shaft, and simply chuckled to himself and kept going until, with one final thrust, he buried himself inside her wet welcoming body and let himself cum, his liquid mana seman squirting out of his shaft and into her body.

Sun May 02, 2010 3:17 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar moaned and gasped as she felt her body spam as she could felt wave after wave of orgasm throughout her body. Her flower gripped his member tightly with each thrust. The flower in her hair only served to enhance the experience, making her nerve hypersensitive to everything the angel was doing to her. Then one final thrust, he thrusted in as deeply as he could as he filled her womb with his seed. The blue haired student screamed in estasy as her voice filled the room and drowned out all other noises within in.

Sun May 02, 2010 9:09 pm

As Seraph came deep inside Ishtar he couldn't help but smile at the blue haired student's scream of ectasy, the strongest reaction he had ever gotten from her. Her cry filled this area of the prom, being heard clearly no matter where you were, or what noises the various student's around you were making. Her scream had, quite simply, drowned out all other noise in the room. It was quite an impressive feat, and one Seraph felt like rewarding. But how to do so ... that was the question.

As Seraph stopped cumming and Ishtar's cry died down he remained still, his length buried inside her. I'm impressed Ishtar, I didn't think you could make such a loud cry as you came. You must have managed to let every single being here, human or otherwise, know that you were cumming. You must have inflamed the jealousy of all the monsters watching you. I was actually planning on moving on now, but if your going to make such nice sounds I think I might stay. Seraph remained stationary, letting Ishtar recover enough of her mind to realise what she had done, and to start to wonder just how roughly she would be taken the moment Seraph moved on.

Tue May 04, 2010 4:54 pm
Profile YIM

Slowly Ishtar's wits returned her as her breathing slowly returned to somewhat normal. Ah...I-I did that? Ishtar looked around in to see how the monsters were reacting to her cry. She would never be allowed out of the room if the other monsters had their way. Not until they all had a turn with the beautiful blue haired student. Please stay. I'll---I'll....make any sound you want. She didn't want to believe she just said that, but if it kept Seraph near her and the rest of the monsters away it was she had to do.

Wed May 05, 2010 4:33 am

Seraph chuckled as Ishtar promised she would make any sound he wanted if he remained with her.He had never really intended to leave, Ishtar was far too entertaining for that. He had simply wanted to hear her say something like that, practically beg for him to remain with her. In fact one of the most entertaining things in this entire event, beaten only by the blue haired student's luscious body, was that Ishtar was desperate to remain with him, and was like that even if he didn't do anything to influence her mind or body. She knew that the moment she was no longer fucking Seraph she would become just another student in the mass orgy that was going on all around them.

Seraph started to pull himself out of Ishtar, his shaft sliding slowly backwards out of her tight wet cunt as the feather's holding her released her. Apart from his chuckle earlier he had made no indication that he intended to stay, and for all Ishtar knew he could be withdrawing from her to leave. It would be interesting to see if she did anything in response.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:51 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next