View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 dress problem (for Leriana) 

Post dress problem (for Leriana)
It was lately moring, I woke up pretty late today, may be cause my lately practice last night. I was running on the path towarding the class, hope that I could make it in time, so cause I'm late there's no time even to took some bath or get dress, I still in the battle dress I wear in practice, red China top, with suitable skirt waving in the air, boot and also glove. running like mad soak with sweat, not by tireness but by thrilled to late for class.

Wed May 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Post Re: dress problem (for Leriana)
Leriana was, as always, early for her class. She had woken up that morning in a fairly good mood, and having a nice breakfast cooked for her by her pet Alisha only made it even better. Her uniform was immaculate, her prefect's sash draped neatly across her left shoulder and right hip. The only part of her that was even out of uniform was a silver necklace with a single diamond set into a heart shape. That in itself wasn't against the rules, and as such Leriana had decided to start wearing the gift Alisha had gotten her.

Class had started as usual for her, this particular class had started out with a couple of trouble makers. Within two weeks of her new position that had changed, and now the only sound that filled the classroom was pens writing and the teacher talking. Occasionally a student would ask a question. However a brief five minutes after class had started the chalk the teacher was using snapped, and no suitable replacement could be found in the room. Leriana instantly volunteered to fetch some more, and soon she was walking quickly through the corridors. Her eyes looked into each classroom as she walked past, taking in everything inside and checking for infractions that she could issue a demerit for. After all, the more rule breakers she caught and punished the better Katya looked.

<You can choose to either encoutner Leriana in the hallway, thus getting late for class added to your demerit list, or be in a classroom and have her spot you as she walks past>

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed May 05, 2010 4:37 pm

On the hall way I sense that something didn't go so right, so I instantly break and take cover behind the column beside, I glanced around to find the reason, and my sight touch the another girl who walk by and take a looks on each door she pass, so as I was almost late, and not even in uniform right now, encounter her should not be a good idea so I decide to sneak through, so I wait until she turn to the another way and try to walk pass behind her back.

Wed May 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Leriana walked on, and as she looked into a corridor she felt as if she was being watched. Instantly she looked around her, her eyes scanning the corridor behind her for anything out of place. But she saw nothing out of place. After a moment she resumed walking, and unknowingly started moving away from someone who had broken the uniform dress code, and was going to be late for class. However as the other student tried to slip away behind Leriana she turned her head to look into a classroom, and the flicker of red moving made her spin around instantly.

That is not school uniform. Don't you have class? Leriana asked, her voice neutral but her eyes narrow and full of suspicion. Overhead the bell rang, meaning if the student did indeed have class she would be late.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu May 06, 2010 4:23 am

"yep..." I suddenly answer, but stand and freeze, slowly turned toward her. once my eyes catch her suspicious sight, I put up a dried smile. keep frozen in that position for a while, as the bell was ringing over time.

"I'm late now, I have to go..." I said with shivering tone, and slowly stepping backward. hoping that she would let me go...

Thu May 06, 2010 7:20 am

Are you telling me that you intend to attend class in ... that? Leriana's tone when she said the word that was full of scorn, and almost hatred. How dare someone think they could defy the staff set uniform policy in such a manner! Leriana started to walk towards the student, anger quite visible in her eyes. It would be impossible to miss the prefect's sash, and all the powers and duties that it involved. Leriana was well within her power to issue a demerit for such a breach in uniform, in fact it would be expected of her to do so. And Leriana was not the type who would willingly disobey an order, especially one that involved her being able to vent nearly fifteen years of being bullied on other girls.

Thu May 06, 2010 12:00 pm

I keep stepping backward as that girl approach til my back touch the wall behind, her tone and her act as well really terrify me. now I can't even to make an eye contact, so I just stand there and pretend like looking to the another ways, while waving my hands over my chest.

"Yes, but it's not like I against the rule, I wake up late today, and no time to getting dress, if it really wrong to you may be I could go back for change." I tried to explained.

Thu May 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Leriana followed you as you backed against the wall, and continued to press in. You may have been a full two inches taller than her, but every fibre of Leriana's being, every moment she made, was confident, determined, and in a way more intimidating than physical size. Leriana guessed that if you recovered and decided to fight she would end up second best, and that would reflect badly on her, on Katya and on the school. As such she had to be relentless, to ensure you never even considered resisting.

All students are required to wear full uniform whenever they attend class, and by being late for class that is another strike against you. And your excuse is that you simply slept in? Do you have any reason I should not issue you a detention in the basement right here and now?

Thu May 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Leriana 's right, I have no idea to resist, but not exactly by her pressure, I just a type that fight only when I feel that I'm right to fight. so I cannot resist, and seem like no way to escape, she ask about the reason, but I didn't have, also by the same reason I didn't feel so right to lie her.

so all I could do just stand still and try smile back, but as she said about the basement, I have heard many rumor about that kind of place, 'am I really have to go there.' I thought and began to imagine, so my face start to turns pale, and soak with sweat.
"Could I just got back to my room and get dress? by now it would not so late" I replied with a shivering voice.

Thu May 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Leriana's expression remained unchanged as you tried to offer an alternative, going back to your room and changing. That would make you even more late for class, and would serve no purpose other than to show that anyone who wants can simply flaunt the rules. Do you really think you are somehow above the rules? That you are special and as such they do not apply to you? Even for such a major uniform violation and being late for class Leriana would have simply issued a normal detention, maybe an hour in a room with nothing to do while Leriana, or another detention monitor, watches you. But by trying to justify what she had done, by trying to come up with ways she could escape punishment, this student was walking dangerously close to Leriana 'upping' the severity of the detention to make it something more serious.

Thu May 06, 2010 4:22 pm

"not like that" I reply immedeatly, Anyways Leriana 's reply make me feel like I'm coming up to a dead end, there're no ways that she could let me go, but what she want? may be I could just accept her punishment, but she said about the basement that kind of place.... may be it would not be that bad. I try to be optimistic.

So I took a deep breath and asked her in a soft tone. "so what should I do...?" didn't like I'll accept everything she told me but, try to find out what she want.

Thu May 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Leriana simply pulled out a yellow demerit slip. For every demerit issued a student would have a one hour detention. A pen was pulled out with it, and Leriana started filling in the generic fields on the slip. She left the student's name and class blank, as well as the exact number of demerits being issued. Give me your name and the class you have on now. I will sign this off, and later today ... say 4.30pm ... you are to be at the room listed on the slip in the basement. Once you have done that I will give you this to show to your teacher so they know your being late has already been dealt with. However before going to class I suggest you take the chance to change out of that and into a proper uniform.

Thu May 06, 2010 4:54 pm

'Teacher accept it so it can't be so bad' I thought so at least it's not here and now, so my mood suddenly recover, I took another breath, and recieve the slip. and signed it, once almost done, I stopped for a moment,as suddenly hesitate.

"do you mind if I ask, what I have to do there?" said to Leriana

Thu May 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Withthe name and clss of the offending student filled out Leriana added her own signiture as the person issuing the detention. That wil depend. I will have a look at your student record at some point today, and depending on what I see you may be required to do certain tsks. If I get the chance I will also speak with your teachers about your behaviour in class. Leriana gave the slip to you, and without a second look walked on. She had to fetch chalk for her own teacher after all.

Fri May 07, 2010 12:04 am

As she leave, I keep watching her back till she walk away from my sight, sigh deeply as I could breathed carefully again. so I got back to my room to get dress as she said, that made me got to class pretty late, and as she said when the teacher see the slip she didn't scold me anymore.

So the time pass, a few class pass. a brief lunch and another few on the afternoon, so bad that I couldn't put my attention on any subject I study today, my mind always wondering about what I'll have to do at 4.30pm, and basement that word still haunt me all the time.

finally the time come I got back to my room to took some bath, and get dress, tried to adjust my uniform as much right as I could, then headed to the basement, but there's another problem, I don't know where 's the place, oh god.... I forgot to asked... that made me took sometime wondering around, though I could get there at last, but I was late about a half hour.

"sorry,.. I'm late...." said as I awkwardly move inside. panting rapidly cause running along the way.

Fri May 07, 2010 9:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next