View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Sand Trap(Bella) 

Post Sand Trap(Bella)
Dolom's head slowly rises from the sand seeing a couple of girls coming down the path towards the beach, but then they seem to change their minds and go down a different path. He sinks back down and waits patiently for the next victim, figuring it wouldn't be long the way the temperature was slowly rising outside and more girls seemed to be coming to swim more often.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:16 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Sand Trap(Bella)
Lucia walked out onto the beech. Classes having been canceled today for unknown reasons, she thought it a good idea to explore more of this rather interesting Island. Wearing a white form fitting tanktop, tight bluejeans, and sandles she stepped onto the sandy beach, her Long black hair blowing in the wind.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:48 am

This time there was no mistaking it, Dolom could feel the footsteps through the sand. When Bella was far enough away from the path, a large hump of sand rises and quickly moves towards her, a large hand rises out and grabs her leg. His head then rises up too. "Nice to see you here girl. I knew someone would come down eventually." Soon his whole body surfaces, still keeping a strong hold on her leg.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:31 am
Profile YIM

(Sorry for taking so long just got done moving, and Characters name is Lucia ^-^)

Lucia let out a scream as something grabbed ahold of her leg. Twisting to see what it was she watched as Dolom's full body begins to rise from the sand, its words sending a chill of dread through the lovely students body. Her scream became one of surprise to horror as the sand creature rose from hits depths.

No Way! Another one of these things!? Where do they all come from and where do they hide? Lucia thought in a panick as she tried to pry her ankle free from the creatures grip.

Last edited by Lucia-Renaxi on Wed May 05, 2010 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Dolom's grip was far too strong for her to break. In fact, all the prying she tries to do only makes her fingers dig into his clay flesh, which didn't bother him in the least. "Save your energy girl, you're going to need it..." He says reaching down with his free hand and tearing her clothes from her body then quickly turns her around picking her up. He places her on his lap as he kneels down and feels and gropes her body.

Tue May 04, 2010 4:12 pm
Profile YIM

"No! let go of me!" She screamed back at him as her clothes were torn from her, leaving her nude body open to the air, she struggled in his grip as she was turned back to him, placed on his lap. His hands groping at her perky B-cup breasts. Her hands moving to grab his wrists and pull them from her chest, she tries to move forward away from him. A moan of frustration and forced pleasure as the act of her lovely orbs being groped caused arousal in her body.

"Get off me you freak!" She shouted back at him in her struggles.

I will not let this one just have his way with me, I have to get free somehow! Lucia's mind raced as she tried to figure out a way to get this sand made monstrosity off of her nubile flesh.

Wed May 05, 2010 6:03 am

Dolom's cray arms couldn't be moved off of her body at all, she was simply disfiguring them. At one point he allows her hands get absorbed into them along with her legs into his own. "Nice little trick, wouldn't you say? I could absorb your entire body into mine if I wanted to. But then I wouldn't be able to play with you, would I?" He says bringing one hand down to her pussy rubbing it. His clay flesh had very tiny grains of sand embedded in it, not enough to make it like sand paper, but it would have made her more sensative when he touched her.

Thu May 06, 2010 6:16 pm
Profile YIM

Lucia lets out a scream of frustration as her hands meld into Dolom's arms, her legs into his, leaving only her torso exposed as the creature of clay and sand groped her lovely breast and one hand moved downto her folds, rubbing her secret sensualy causing further arousal, her nipples hardening and goosebumps to form on her skin. Her sex becomes slightly wet and after her scream, just as Dolom's hand begins rubbing her pussy, she lets out a soft moan of arousal instinctively as she tries to struggle, writhing in his grip causing her free breast to bounce and swar with her movements.

Thu May 06, 2010 6:46 pm

"Heheh, that's right girl. Give in to your body's desire..." He says letting a large finger barely slip between her lips continuing to rub her raw. His other hand squeezes her breast and pinches her nipple. Soon in his lap a cock like appendage grows right under her, getting to be about 7 inches long. "I can make these as long or wide as I wish. I could even make them different shapes..." Bumps are added to the cock as he explains this.

Thu May 06, 2010 6:55 pm
Profile YIM

Lucia's eyes widen as she gasps, the larger finger rubbing her mercilessly, her nethers becoming moist with the action, wetting finger. She shakes head as she sees the member appear and pulls harder and harder against the clay, her eyes beginning to slowly gain a soft glow to them, but no other change really.

"No!" She cried out defiantly as Doloms appendage grew bumps. "You are not putting that thing inside of me!"

the lovely student bites her lower lip and closes her eyes as shes continues to struggle, fighting against the arousal growing inside of her.

Thu May 06, 2010 7:50 pm

"You don't really have a say in it. But I think you do want it, otherwise you wouldn't be soaking my finger..." He teases pushing his finger in further. "I just want to make sure you're good and ready, make your body beg for it." He starts to pull his finger in and out of her pussy.

Thu May 06, 2010 8:37 pm
Profile YIM

Lucia's mouth opened again in a half gasp half moan as Dolom's finger began to probe her tight, warm depths. Her eyes remained closed as the feeling was growing inside of her, she writhed and struggled, but the combination of being fingered, groped, and bound, was beginning to get to her. Lucia's body was betraying her as Dolom continued to have his way with her Nubile flesh

Fri May 07, 2010 8:26 am

Dolom moves his finger faster and pushing it deeper into her pussy. After a few minutes of this, he decides he's messed around with her long enough. He expells her hands and legs from his body only to have some of the clay material wrap around her arms binding her. He holds her up on her knees as he kneels down and pushes his cock inside her slowly. Each bump on it rubbing against her inner walls.

Fri May 07, 2010 8:31 am
Profile YIM

Lucia tries to run as soon as her arms and legs are freed but the fleeting mud hardens around Lucia's wrists and arms binding them behind her as Dolom pulls her back and forcers her to her knees, holding her hands behind her so her chest juts forward, and gives a wonderful arc to her back as she feels the clay monsters member prod at her lower entrance and as it begins to bush its way inside her rather tight warm depths causing Lucia's eyes to glow even brighter and a cry of forced pleasure and humiliation as she struggled violently in Dolom's grip as he entered her unable to do anything as the monster began to slowly rape her luscious flesh.

Fri May 07, 2010 8:48 am

Dolom pushes his length fully into her pussy and begins pumping into her. The bumps became a bit more pointed adding to the torment he inflicted on her. "Heh, it's a shame I can't keep you to myself..."

Fri May 07, 2010 5:27 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next