View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Small piece of...paradise? (Madison) 

(Like anything I could potentally use agenst you or have used agenst me.)

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:31 am
Profile WWW

( Well...it's a cave. There are rocks...and other stuff...you get the picture.)

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:53 am
Profile YIM

I had to wait until he got....busy...before I could even think about making my move.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:55 am
Profile WWW

The monster had become deliciously oblivious to the things that this girl was planning. To him only one thing was important, and that was his complete and utter satisfaction.

Slowly he grasped the breasts, testing their firmness and found them to be very firm, and pert. Nipples rised under his touches, and soon enough they became engorged with blood. Slowly he licked his way to them.

Downstairs tentacles started exploring and found their way onto the girl's glistening nether-lips, giving it amorous attention a lover would have given.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:24 am
Profile YIM

I had to fight to keep my body from moving much, as I started to slowly feel around for a large rock or something, being careful not to attract attention.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Profile WWW

He kissed her again, to which surprisingly she did not object. His fingertips had kept the motion of rubbing against the tips of her nipples, teasing them into prominence as he started to try and slowly arouse her.

Silently his tentacles started to pay more attention to her young pussy, rubbing it again and again, and he was sure the girl won't deny the feelings that came along with it.

Silently he grasped her breasts like a sex-starved convict, hanging on as if for dear life. He was delightfully oblivious of the plans the girl had.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:57 am
Profile YIM

I found a large rock, and springing into action, brought it about and hammering the side of his head with it, hopefuly dazing him and knocking him off of me, so I can slip out and make a break for it.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:53 pm
Profile WWW

'Twas a weakness he hoped to hide from potential victims, but of course as he had proven earlier, Madison was a cut above the rest.

And so it can be forgiven that in the moment when Kouzakai thought she was lost in lust, a rock came flying to the side of his head. That told him that she was already up and running...in a manner of speaking.

The rock found home. Since he was well-scaled in places where it was needed the most he did not sustain any lasting injury...only the sensation of a dizziness and grogginess. He laid there breathing, wondering where the rock came from and how long the girl has been conscious.

Before he can even move he saw the girl up and about. He must move...he must...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:18 am
Profile YIM

As I got away from him, I started to look for a way out.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:48 am
Profile WWW

But then again a monster can only be kept down for so long.

Displaying a rather quick comeback from being dazed and lying on the floor, the monster got back on his feet. Realizing what the girl had intended to do, he whipped out one of his tentacles and faster than you can say 'Aw,crap' it wrapped around the girl's right leg. In a flash he had her upside down, and well comfortably held a few meters away, safely out of reach for her to do any real damage to him.

" Quite impressive, what you did." He said with the tiniest air of indignation. " You did take me by surprise."

Slowly too, he eyed her once again with the same loathing as he had earlier done.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:19 am
Profile YIM

"Good." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. I looked like I didnt' really care that I was upside down.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:23 am
Profile WWW

" Maybe gentleness isn't your strongest suit." The monster said, quite annoyed now.

Slowly the tentacles binded a little bit too tight, that he was in danger of cutting circulation from the girl's limbs and arms. He held her spread eagled again, although upside down. His face had the visage of a maniacal demon although he had no demon blood whatsoever. It was just the frustration of fighting a girl so hard to break.

" I have my limits too, girl." he said. " And you're dangerously threading on waters we both do not want to thread upon."

The tentacles tightened some more.

" It seems that I would have to break you before I finally do you, yes??"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:24 am
Profile YIM

"Good luck. I'm hard to break. Hell, no one's managed to yet." I said with a smirk.

Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:21 am
Profile WWW

Alas, the monster thought to himself. Wasted my time trying to penetrate that bubble of toughness she has...turns out the bubble is a freakin' iron wall. This has got to stop.

The monster then, calmly released her once again. Then he went into a sort of trance, closed his eyes, and reverted into a tranquil pose.

" Make your move." He said, evidently concentrating hard on anticipating the girl's first move.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:56 am
Profile YIM

I just turned and walked away, looking for a way out.

Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:16 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next