View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Unwanted Welcome (Lucia Zecchine) 

Post Re: Unwanted Welcome (Lucia Zecchine)
Lucia gasped as her nipple was pinched, his words stunned her, she stood there shocked as her tank top was torn open, her hands pulled to either side and back against the tree, the rope binding her there, arms wrapping behind her against the tree making her chest jut forward, nipples barely covered by the scraps of her tanktop.

"w...whats going on!? What are you doing!?"

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:38 am

I grin at Lucia "What’s it look like I’m doing, me and my friends are going to have a bit of fun with you, I mean its been some time since we been able to get a willing woman alone in the woods, we hiked all night from the boys school on the other side of the island, believe me its a task trying to get on this side of the island." I chuckled as I ripped her top completely off and placed my hand down the front of her pajama bottom and under her panties, my fingers brushing the tip of her sex.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"What!? No!" The luscious student screamed as her tank top was ripped completely from her, exposing her lovely, perky, breasts to the night air, her pale flesh glowing in the moonlight she began to try and pull against the boys tying the rope around the tree to hold her there but it was to no avail.

She closed her eyes tightly and turned her head away as she attempted to struggle, making her wonderful tits bounce with the movements as she felt a hand slide down inside the band of her torn pajama pants and underneath her panties, fingers stopping just before her secret.

"Let me go! get off me! Stop!" Lucia continued to scream as she tried to break free from the events unfolding around her.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:55 am

I just grinned at her struggling, "What do you think I’m doing? I’m just making sure you can’t run away is all, oh and make sure you please me this time and not teasing me." I told her as a memory of you making flirty motions at victor when you was younger and running off giggling.

My fingers brushing your sex went lower as it slowly caressed the top of Lucia folds I had found what I had been looking for and began to tease her pleasure button as my finger circled her nub. "Well I think its my time to tease you." I laugh as I slide my finger past her folds and find the warmth of her sacred tunnel engulfing my probing finger.

"Mmmm its so warm down there, was this something you was hoping for Luci, who known that you would like my finger so much, but I think me and my friends will enjoy more of you if we take you to the boys school don’t you think?" I told her not caring about her being loud, I knew the devices around the Campus would muffled her screams.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:37 am
Profile YIM WWW

Lucia yelled out in protest and closed her eyes from a mixture of humiliation an dforced pleasure as her butterfly was rubbed, then she let out a half moan half cry as he pushed himself into her, his tormenting words causing her to panic, struggling against her bonds, as the other boys laughed and jeered at the half naked lovely they had tied to the tree.

"No! get your hands off of, and out of me! You are not victor!" She screamed as the boy continued to finger her. Her body grew increasingly aroused, from the combination of being tied to the tree and the boy fingering her virgin sex.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:04 pm

I laugh "Aww you forgot who I am is it? Is your fantasy about me ruined is it?" I say to her pulling my finger out of her moist flower and grab the top of her panties and torn pajama bottom and rip them down the middle exposing her sex.

Looking down I grin "You have a beautiful body, you should walk around naked like this more often… Boys take hold of her legs and lift them off the ground." I told the other two as they hefted her legs up and spread her open giving me a clear view of her moist flower as I got down to my knees I smiled "Now lets see how good you taste Luci." I tell her as I slowly spread her petals apart and my tongue tease the tip of her nub.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Lucia tried to kick at the boys reaching for her but they only caught her legs and pulled the lovely pillars of heaven apart and lifted them, giving her molester clear access to her as his tongue teased her sex, she writhed and let out a scream, but cut it short as she noticed something odd. For the night being so quiet and calm, her voice should have echoed amongst the trees and university building. She didn't have much time to contemplate it as the boy began running his tongue along her, her sweet essence moistening her flower at his lude touch, causing a shudder to run down her body, her skin covering itself in goosebumps at the sensation.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:19 pm

I probe my tongue inter he flower "Mmm such a nice taste this is, after I’m done I think ill bring you to our school and they can taste you and more, that sounds good to you my dear Luci?" I tell her as I let a finger tease the entry way of her anus like I was going to thrust it in her tight butt.

"Perhaps we should wrap are little package up now and finish this there?" I ask her as I thrust my finger into her tight ass hole. "Mmm your ass is so tight, im going to enjoy fucking you there." I told Lucia as my tongue drive in her pussy deeper.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The delicious young student cringed at his words and tried to break free valiantly as she felt the finger at her back door, the sensation sending chills up her spine.

Lucia was not about to give in. "No, you aren't taking me anywhere!" The young beauty fought with everything she head to pull her arms free. "No one else is going to be tasting me! You..." Her voice trailed off as she felt him go back at her sex, causing her words to taper into a moan of forced pleasure as she was eaten out by force.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:48 pm

I grinned as I licked her clit liking the sounds of her moans, my finger slowly pumping her backdoor and my tongue probing deeper into her moist petal, each of the boys that was holding her lush legs open began to rub on Lucia large orbs ther fingers teasing her nipples, as one of them pinched her nipple the other groped her breast. "Hey boss you think some one will come with all the moaning she making?" one of the boy said as he continued to pinch on her nipple.

I groan at the question breaking my contact with Lucia tasty flower. "Who cares maybe we get two for the price of one, so just enjoy your self." I told the other and went back to enjoying her womanly treasures.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Lucia writhed in a mixture of panic, disgust, and arousal as she was eaten out and her perky, B cup breast were toyed with, nipples becomng erect as she tried to kick, harder and harder to get the men off her. she managed to get one foot against the chest of the boy on left and pushed, hard, trying to kick him off her.

The lovely young student's arousal was beginning to get the better of her body, her slit becoming more and more moist. Her body betraying her as the feeling grew steadily within her.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Lucia managed to kick the one boy off as her foot was planted on his chest, the kick had momentarily dislodged him as he fell hard on his ass, the other boy laughted at his friend who was trying hard to climb out of a fern bush. The movement alone of you kicking caused the fingers that was pumping in your anus to drive in deeper as the one who claimed to be Victor drove his tongue deeper into your wet pussy, even the kicking made it where his tongue was rubbing harder on the fleshy nub that sent waves of pleasure through out your body. The boy that you kicked off had gotten up and was moving to reclaim the lovely leg of Lucia as he growled "Do that again and ill make sure I find a cock that split your ass hole open wide and it wont close again." The boy that you kicked off threaten.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Lucia cried out as the primary boys tongue and finger drove deeper into her, the one boy she didnt kick off continuing to go at her lovely breast and the final advancing back on her she tried to balance herself on her free leg and shake off the the other boy on her side, but, her arms being bound made it all but impossible as she felt that deep tingling sensation beginning to build inside of her, she closed her eyes tightly and gritted her teeth trying to fight it.

(Sorry for taking so long just moved in to a new place and it took a bit to get back on to the internet)

Tue May 04, 2010 3:29 pm

The boy that got kicked off to the side by Lucia slender lush leg, he growled looking as if he was ready to kill Lucia and quickly returned to the tree his hand wrapped around her throat and whispered in her ear, "You think that was funny bitch? I think what im going to do next is start to suck on your nipple, and after that I might just bite it some to let you feel the pain I felt when I hit the ground." The boy said his hand tighten slightly around Lucia neck but not cutting off the flow of air to her.

As quickly as he said that the boy she had kicked off had latched his lips around her nipple and began to suck on the nub, his teeth slightly biting into the flesh but not breaking the skin. The one that was calling himself Victor chuckled as he continued to lick Lucia wet labia his tongue flicking on her clit every so often.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 08, 2010 7:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Lucia gasped as the boys hand wrapped around her throat, and his words sent a chill down her spine that further increased her arousal. As his lips closed around her breast and began sucking, her eyes glowed even brighter as her anger, humiliation, and arousal began to reach its limit, her hips began to buck ever slighty as the combination of actions begins to bring her to the point of climax. The hand tightens around her neck and her eyes closed, mouth hung open as the three worked on her delightful body.

Sun May 09, 2010 5:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next