View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 The Gates of Gods [For Ishtar] 

Post Re: The Gates of Gods [For Ishtar]
The time traveler's eyes when wide as the goddess in front of her lips meet her. For a moment the blue hair student froze in place as she felt the deity's tongue begin to push into her mouth. Meanwhile Kishtar had reached and began to fondle the student's breasts, which seemed to immediately swell under the goddess's caress. Ishtar moaned as she realized how aroused she was becoming. Slowly but surely Ishtar's hands began to move up to wrap around her namesake.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:03 am

The goddess continued to delve her tongue into the girl's mouth, tongue teasing and toying with Ishtar's own as her hands continued to move across the girl's body, one slipping in between her legs. Long fingers slid into her warm tunnel, teasing and touching the girl's moist haven as her thumb teased Ishtar's clit. Kishtar, though, continued to fondle with Ishtar's breasts, fingers capturing her breasts' nipples in them and teasing them roughly even as she began to nibble on the girl's earlobe. The two were truly doing everything they could to keep the girl as relaxed and aroused as possible, their expert hands just beginning their work. It wouldn't be long before they finally decided to move on and begin the next part of their fun with the student.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:10 am

The blue haired girl could feel the Babylonian Ishtar tongue as it explored her mouth. As it did so, Ishtar's eyes went wide as she felt the Babylonian's hand slide between her legs and begin to play play with her flower. To Ishtar's surprise it was already at bloom and ready to accept the warm fingers entering. The student let out a loud muffled moan as could feel the fingers that thrust in to her. Meanwhile Ishtar could feel her breasts swell under Kishtar's expert hands, while the woman's nibbling was slowly driving the blue haired time traveler wild. Ishtar own hands began to move to entertain the woman infront of her as she began to explore the goddess.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:56 am

The goddesses kept on teasing the girl, fondling and exploring her body, seemingly knowing what would bring her closer to sweet, sweet release. As Ishtar continued to explore the student's mouth, her fingers kept on delving into the girl's tunnel, teasing and tracing her on the inside as thumb began to grind against the girl's clit, intent on drawing out more of the student's lust. Kishtar, on the other hand, kept on exploring the student's body, teasing her breasts and nibbling on her. The two kept on dragging her into a world of lust, using their gentle touches and lips to draw out more and more of the girl's inner thoughts. What they did appeared innocent, but in reality, they were using their own powers, making the student feel more and more hungry for attention, for pleasure, for carnal lust. It went without saying that they were slowly but surely sinking their claws into the student. And surely, by now, she would certainly feel everything fading away... Everything save her desire for the two goddesses.

Sun May 09, 2010 2:43 am

Ishtar could feel her counterpart tongue continue to explore her mouth as the other goddess continued to fondle the blue haired time traveler swollen orbs. The poison flowing thru the blue haired students veins was once again taking full affect as the goddess own powers only further enhanced the effects. Ishtar's willpower faded away as the lust in her body demanded her to desire the two goddesses. With every thrust of her counterpart's fingers into her flower and every rub of her clit, Ishtar could feel the pleasure build within her. Soon she was given muffled moans even as her tongue played with the goddesses.

Mon May 10, 2010 12:48 am

The goddess kept on teasing the girl, both her mouth and her body, as she gently pulled Ishtar to the side, letting the girl slide against her body until the student straddled her. Kishtar smiled as she broke away from the student, allowing her fellow goddess to proceed with their fun. This was just what she wanted, anyway. As the two Ishtars fondled and explored each others' bodies, Kishtar moved in behind them, gliding through the water easily as she brought her hands together, as if holding something. Soon, the water within her hands churned and whirled, slowly coming together as she used her great powers to craft something for her pleasure as much as it would be for Ishtar's own. It wasn't long until a thick member stood from between the goddess' legs, throbbing and pulsating in between her nimble fingers. Wordlessly, Kishtar swam forth, edging closer to the student until her hands slid around Ishtar's hip, and began sinking the hard cock into the blue-haired girl, filling her insides up slowly after her fellow goddess had spread Ishtar's cunt open with her fingers for her.

Tue May 11, 2010 3:20 am

Slowly Ishtar could feel herself being pulled on top of the beautiful being in front of her. Soon the blue haired girl was straddled her namesake. It was then that Kishtar had pulled away from the two Ishtars, but the time traveler was too distracted to notice. Her lust had made the student concentrate on the woman infront of her as she caressed and fondled the deity. The deity was already doing the same, drawing out the moans and arousal from the nubile student.

It was then that Ishtar felt the return of Kishtar, the other goddess. It started as a pair of hands that had slid around her hips ever so softly. But suddenly she felt a thick member dive slowly and deeply into her follower, her head pointing to ceiling in reaction. Ishtar gasped in surprise as she could feel Kishtar's member begin to fill her complete. As her head fell forward, the blue haired girl could feel the lust and pleasure begin to overwhelm her. She was now putty in the goddesses hands. Ahhhh...H-how is this posss...uuuuhhh....possible.

Tue May 11, 2010 4:23 am

"Shhh, do not worry yourself with what is possible or not... Just try and enjoy this, Ishtar. Allow Kishtar to make you feel good, I promise you won't regret it..." Her counterpart whispered softly to Ishtar, drawing her attention away from Kishtar's hard member and into her lust-filled haze. The goddess smiled sweetly at her as she slid her arms around the student's body, allowing her to rest comfortably against the goddess' own nubile body, the contact between their flesh already enough to keep on drawing out the girl's lust and need for more attention. Everything they did demonstrated nothing but a practiced hand, using experience and power to overwhelm the student and make her a slave to her own lust. "Relax, Ishtar, allow all of your worries to leave your body. Allow your mind to rest easy."

Kishtar smiled as she listened to her fellow goddess whisper to Ishtar, putting her questions to rest and encouraging the girl to enjoy this little game of theirs. The goddess then tightened her grip on the girl's hip as she began to withdraw her thick cock from Ishtar's cunt, pushing it back into her quickly before pulling out again only to thrust back into her. Steadily, the goddess increased her pace, starting off gentle to allow her to get accustomed to it before bucking against her more and more forcefully, driving her hard shaft into Ishtar over and over again. She moaned softly every time she buried her shaft into the student's body, absolutely loving how it felt inside the wet haven of her pussy. "Oh, by Marduk, this feel so wonderful!"

Wed May 12, 2010 4:27 am

Ishtar could feel her counterpart's arms wrap around her, pulling her closer to the goddess's body. The blue haired student could feel the warmth of the goddess as she rested upon her. Her hardened nipples brushed up against the goddess's own nipples, sending a wave of pleasure through the time travelers body. Her own willpower had faded away as she heard the sweet whisper in her ear, the goddess telling her to relax. ahhh....okay...i willl just enjoy it. I will....Ohhhh!!!!

The blue haired girl could feel Kisthar's hands get a tighter grip as she positioned herself where she could get a better position on the student. Ishtar's flower clamped down briefly on the Kishtar's member as she withdrew. But then Ishtar could feel the goddess thrust back into her again. Ishtar let out a moan as she felt it fill her again. The goddess slowly increased the paced, begin with a gentle start before becoming more forceful. Ishtar's moans only increased in pace and volume with each thrust into her body, as the pleasure began to build. As Kishtar shouted in excitement of the moment, Ishtar could feel her body was on the edge and it wouldn't take much to send her over.

Thu May 13, 2010 3:33 am

"Ahhh, he's here..." The goddess Ishtar sighed, staring at the blue-haired Ishtar with a perverse grin on her face. Kishtar exhaled softly as she smiled in return. "Yes, the Master has come for his prize." The goddesses giggled together as they held on more tightly to the trapped student, not even allowing her a chance to fight back easily. At the same time, the water began to splash and churn violently as something rose from the surface, liquid at first but rapidly darkening to something skin to scales, to flesh. Slowly, the intimidating figure of the Marquis arose from the water, his four great arms spread out with the hands clenched together in fists. Even more frightening than the Daeva had been, the great demon's face seemed to be simply sneering down at Ishtar, tombstone teeth grinding together into a horrible, macabre smile. "Ahhh, little one... I see you've been enjoying the forbidden pleasures of Babylon." The Marquis chortled as the goddesses continued to sex the girl up, cock sliding in and out of her wet cunt as hands groped and molested her body, as unrelenting as the tides of the great sea.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Ahhh....P-prize? What...ohhhh....what are you talking about? It was then that Ishtar noticed the water begin to splash and churn. A huge volume of water was being displaced by a huge being as he broke the surface of the water.

The creature had to at least seven feet tall and weight several hundred bounds. His skin appeared to covered in grey or redish scales, as he spread out his four huge arms. But it was his red eyes that most scared the student. It was everything Ishtar could do to avoid screaming.

The goddesses for their part continued to work over the young woman, holding her down so she could flee if she wanted to. Even then her body was getting overwhelmed with the pleasure it was receiving. Ahhhhh...who and what are ....ohhhhh....you?

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:06 am

The Marquis grinned down at Ishtar, a macabre smile that promised nothing but fear and terror. Instead of speaking to her himself, the demon lord merely allowed his puppets to do the task for him. Kishtar giggled as she continued to slide in and out of the blue-haired student's pussy. "I'm afraid you're the prize, traveler, for our great lord Fornicarus." Ishtar smiled in return as she clung even more closely to the student, still groping and molesting her curves lovingly. "Yes, he has come just to claim you for himself. I'm afraid none of this is real, dear Ishtar. You've fallen into his realm, silly girl." The goddesses giggled together again as the Marquis began to approach the three females, still leering down at Ishtar with the same macabre grin, his frightening red eyes seemingly to penetrate through all. "Indeed, you're mine now. Welcome, my dear... To Hell."

Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:20 am

Ishtar struggled to try to get away from the huge demon was approaching her nubile body, but the goddesses were having none of that. The goddess Ishtar still held her close, all the while keeping the student body excited. Kishtar continued to move and out of the Ishtar's student, making the young woman gasp and moan even as scared as she was. In fact, she was still feeling the waves of the pleasure building within in her. Only her raw fear was holding her back from going over the edge. It was making it difficult to speak. Ahhhh....I-I'm in Hell?...Ohhhh

Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:45 pm

"Indeed, you are. I would ask you how you manage to get here, but I gather that you don't know, as you were unaware of this face. Perhaps you were tricked by someone, I'd say. There are all manners of ways to bring a person to Hell, after all. Spells... Traps... Objects. The ways are legion, yes." The Marquis grinned, still as macabre as ever, as he approached even closer, easily dwarfing the three women even despite the fact he still had some distance to go yet. The goddesses giggled as they worked to keep their captive tangled up between the two of them. Even if she had struggled with all her might, without them to distract her, she still wouldn't have gotten away from the Marquis himself. "Now, I wonder... Just what shall we do with you?" The demon lord smirked as he finally approached the three, his demonic visage staring down at Ishtar. "Perhaps we shall find some use for you here in Hell?"

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Ahhhh....I came...ohhh...came to B-Bablyon...uhhh....by an orb. Ishtar was frightened by the huge massive frame of the Marquis as he approached. He only got larger as he approached the three women. With the two goddesses on top of her, the blue haired captive realized that there was little chance of escape. Ahhhh....F-find a use for...ohhh...me? Ishtar didn't like the sound of where this was heading as the massive Marquis stood over her.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next