View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 8:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Night Run (For Pia Pixies) 

Post Re: A Night Run (For Pia Pixies)
Aeria shot glares at the circling pixies, folding the bottom of her shirt up and baring her naval. She tied the edges of her shirt upwards, making a knot at the front of her chest, recovering her chest at the cost of baring her tummy. She was just losing more and more clothing as the night passed. Anything more and she'd be running around in nothing but her shoes. Eyes turned back to Pink and Green and she uttered simply "I really couldn't care what the others think, all of you that are following me seem to like me for some reason I can't comprehend. So please, show me these paths. I do not wish to be caught by that winged creature."

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Wed May 12, 2010 10:11 pm

"Smart!" Pink said. "We know of a pathway right near here. Impossible to see from the air. You will be safe from any big flying things. Only small people can fly there!"

The green pixie darted off, flying a small bit ahead. "Come this way! You might have to lean down a little, the woods are pretty dense here, but there is a path below the branches and the ferns. You should do fine!"

The green pixie darted in between the trees. The forest was much thicker here. A small green globe of light started to shine somewhere ahead, showing the way. No wings could be heard overhead. Maybe the flying monster had given up.

One of the other pixies seemed to be up for more mischief. It had animated another small branch. Very carefully, it had reached towards Aeria, and hooked itself in her panties.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu May 13, 2010 11:47 am
Profile YIM

Aeria wasn't pleased about having to accept help from the tiny creatures, but they were by far the lesser of two evils when compared to whatever it was that still potentially hovered above. She neared the denser thicket, following after the green glow and forced to stoop low in order to get under it. The deeper she went the more the trees seemed to reach out for her, making her almost have to crawl to get through. One thing was for certain, it would certainly be impossible to see her from the air in this.

Branches that were in no way manipulated by the pixies did a number on Aeria's improvised top, tugging at the knot and dragging over the compromised material. It frayed quickly, eventually Aeria simply removing and wrapping it around her right arm tohelp brush the branches out of her way. A soft squeak came from her lips as she stumbled forward, tripping over something unseen in the dark and the branch that the pixie had manipulated to grab at her panties tearing the lacy material. It fell off to her right side, almost baring her and threatening to slip down her legs with every passing second.

Most women would probably be ashamed, frightened and maybe even in tears by now. Aeria was... rather stoic about the experience, though was clearly stunned at her own misfortune. She hadn't walked under any ladders or broken any mirrors recently had she? She looked back towards the faint glowing light asking softly "We almost out of this?" She was essentially naked at this time, the material of her shirt entirely off her chest and saved to be wrapped around her arm, eventually giving up on her torn panties and letting them drop.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Thu May 13, 2010 6:19 pm

The pixies did not seem to object to Aeria's nudity. Nor did they seem to mind her bowing down to move through the thicket, giving them a good view of her rear.
"I think you look nice with just your shoes on.", Pinky said. "If you have just a little bit on you, the nude parts looks prettier."

Pink illustrated her point by landing on all four, rear in the air. "See? Just because I got a tiny skirt, the rest of me is cuter!"
She shook her butt a little.

"Hey! Slowpokes! You are almost here!"

And right before them, the thicket became like a tunnel. It ended up in one of the pixie hideouts, a hollow with a tiny pool in the middle, surrounded by trees whose branches and foliage had been woven together, making the place almost undetectable from the outside.
Numerous fungi grew there, all luminescent, giving the whole place a weird light.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu May 13, 2010 8:10 pm
Profile YIM

Aeria practically felt the eyes of the pixies on her, blushing ever so lightly at the appreciative looks they gave her body and rear. She wasn't quite self conscious enough to cover herself, but it was enough to make her more than a little embarrassed. She paused briefly as Pink landed in front of her on all fours, waving her tiny rear end at her and blushed slightly deeper at the words that went along with the action. "I'll keep that in mind if I ever want to walk about almost naked again. But I prefer having my clothes on. But yes... the skirt certainly does highlight you um... assets very well."

She was quite relieved when the green one spoke up, finally emerging into the hollow, or 'pixie nest' as she labeled it within her own mind. She was able to rise up to her full height within the place, gladly seizing upon that opportunity and stretched herself back to relieve the strain her bent over position had put on her back. Gray eyes cast about once she was done, in particular lingering on the glowing mushrooms, the entire place very alien in appearance. She certainly had never seen anything like it before. But due to its enclosed nature she knew she'd be safe from prying eyes. She unwrapped the material of her shirt from her arm and began to tear it to make some makeshift undergarments for her eventual return back. Likely she would miss the next day's worth of classes, she wasn't going to return till the following evening so not to be spotted, but she had to keep herself busy with something.

Fri May 14, 2010 4:28 am

"Thank you!"
Pinky beamed Aeria a smile from the compliment.
"Your butt is pretty too! You should run around almost naked more often!". Pinky felt she had to return the compliment, and sarcasm did not seem to affect her much.
If Aeria had been big on modesty, she would have found the pixie haven an unpleasant place, because more pixies seemed to arrive, popping in from various entryways. Most of them seemed to take a lot of interst in her, circling her, pointing and making comments in their own language.
Several of them conjured little glowing balls from thin air, further illuminating the place.

"Now, who are you?", one of them asked. It was another female, this one with long purple hair in a ponytail. "Where did you meet this one?"
Purple flew over to Pink. The two exchanged some sort of kiss as a greeting, letting their tongues touch briefly.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri May 14, 2010 7:41 pm
Profile YIM

Aeria did her best to ignore the entering pixies, continuing to work on her improvized undergarments. A faint blush remained on her cheeks though, due mostly to Pink's comment and then the pointing and chatter of the pixies. Finally though one did speak up in a language she could understand and her gray eyes rose up to view the purple one while at the same time trying to count the number of colored pixies about. It seemed her 'swarm' theory hadn't been off base. She felt like she was in a supersized version of a hornet's nest, though far less densly packed.

"I'm Aeria." was her response to the question, figuring it would be rude to not respond and figured the other part of the question was meant for Pink. She briefly watched their greeting, her blush becoming ever so slightly deeper before she distracted herself by looking at the floating illumination and wondered exactly how the little creatures had managed to do that.

Mon May 17, 2010 12:01 pm

"Aeria!", the one with the purple hair said, flying closer to Aeria, hovering right before her, studying her. "So, are you any fun?".

"I found her when she was running!"
, Pinky said. "Then we ran away from a birdman, and we took her here. She looks nice naked, but she said she liked me not so good as dildo. But then she lost all her clothes. That was fun! And I said she could have strawberries. Do we have strawberries?"

"So, you like dildoes? Even better than pixies?", Purple said. "Better than this?". She proceeded to run her hands up and down her own body suggestively, smiling impishly, like she just had a naughty idea.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon May 17, 2010 12:41 pm
Profile YIM

This new pixie, who Aeria dubbed Purple in her mind, seemed to be the leader of the group, or at the very least the most... direct of them. Quite blunt actually. Aeria was struck by the odd thought of whether she should be offended or not by the smaller woman asking her if she was fun. It just came across as rude to her.

Her attention was diverted away from Purple back to Pink as she explained the nature of their meeting, giving the bare bones of it and serving it fairly well. But she spoke up at one part "I didn't say I liked you less than a dildo, I said I've seen some of them larger than you."

Attention then drawn back to the tiny woman with the purple ponytail as she ran her hands up and down her body. It was a nice sight, quite a nice sight, but Aeria was still struck by the enormous size differences between them. "I hardly see how my liking of dildos matters in this place. Even if you had any I doubt they would do anything for me." She made an overly drawn out sweep of Purple's form "And I appreciate all that they did for me, but the fact remains that it is rather... odd... to be hit on by you pixies. Isn't it rather... well... impossible for you to do anything to me anyways?"

Her sentences trailed off as she noted Purple's expression. The woman was plotting something... but what? She was reassured, foolishly so, by her superiority in size and as such was quite off guard around them.

Tue May 18, 2010 4:02 am

"Oh, so you do like me anyway?", Pink said, obviously satisfied. "I am much better than a dildo. I am much cuter, am I not?"
Purple seemed to be inspired by the direction the conversation was going in. Still hovering in the air, she struck a sexy pose, sending Aeria a rather laschivous glance.
"So.. If you were at our size.. you would let us do something for you? "
She was still running her hands up and down her body, even pulling the garment of her short, simple dress aside, revealing a small but very round breast.

A nearby branch started to move, seemingly of its own accord. It lowered itself to the height of Aeria's face. Pink landed on it, as well as another female with yellow wings and long, luxurious hair.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue May 18, 2010 10:18 am
Profile YIM

That self secure feeling Aeria had was fading quickly. The moving branch caught her attention, her 'accidents' suddenly seeming far less coincidental than before and Purple's words were alarming in their own right. If she was right then all of this, perhaps even the flying monster, had been an elaborate ruse to get her here and out of her clothes. She once again felt her eyes moving towards the sources of illumination that pixies had created. She wasn't much of a believer in the occult or magic, despite even having met a witch, believing most of her abilities, like her own, had some physically explainable source. But if these creatures could use magic, could she possibly be shrunk? She looked back to Purple and said guardedly "That isn't possible... so why ask?" Surely it couldn't be.

Wed May 19, 2010 5:53 am

"No, we aren't going to turn you small", Purple said. "That would be cheating!"
"But we are going to accept your challenge. It will be fun!"

Suddenly, two tendrils, roots modified with magic to resemble tentacles, burst forth from the ground. They did not lunge for Aeria, but rather moved menacingly in the air, like two snakes sensing prey.

The females on the brach looked quite horny. Pink placed herself in a rather provocative position, right at the end of the branch, almost offering herself to Aeria, looking at the human girl with an expectant expression.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed May 19, 2010 10:45 am
Profile YIM

"My challenge? What challenge?" Aeria asked, clearly confused. Surely the little woman didn't intend to try and have sex with her. But what musings she had were cut off the moment the earthly tendrils burst from the ground, Aeria's reflexes having her spring away as far as the hollow allowed her to from the animated roots, which really wasn't all that far, heart hammering in her chest even though she realized after a few seconds that they weren't coming after her. They just remained reared up, much like cobras, seemingly ready to strike at her at any moment.

In the corner of her eye she noted how Pink and the Yellow pixie looked, seeing Pink position herself as if offering her tiny body to her and she asked simply "What do you want from me?" It seemed obvious what they wanted, but how on earth was she supposed to deliver? Screw them with her pinky finger? Heck even that likely would be too large for them. Though admittedly she was still a bit distracted by the two root tendrils more than anything else.

Thu May 20, 2010 10:53 pm

"Challenge? Off course you challenged us. You said pixies and humans can't have sex, and we shall prove you wrong."As Aeria seemed to move away, Pink's expression turned from horny to dissapointed. "You.. you don't like me after all?".The little woman seemed very hurt. Several of the other pixies flocked to her, telling her that she was indeed takeable, and that Aeria was just being mean and ungrateful.

"OK, I have had enough of this!"Purple looked quite furious. Again hovering before Aeria looking as intimidating as her 8 inches allowed.
"We let you hide in our secret place, and now you don't even want to play. You even insult little 'Pinky'!".She snapped her fingers, and one of the tentacles lunged for Aeria's throat.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri May 21, 2010 8:16 am
Profile YIM

Ugh, she normally only got headaches this bad when utilizing her abilities. But these creature's 'logic' was entirely incomprehensible to her. She could figure out what they wanted, that play was synonymous with sex in their language. But she had a full on mental block with figuring out how she was supposed to 'play' with them. But she had to act fast, they were getting riled up and she realized that they had all of the advantages in this place. She let the internal version of her ability course through her veins, the world seeming to slow as her reflexes went into high gear. Her right arm lanced up, trying to grab hold of the attacking tendril and she bowed her head slightly to Pink "I'm sorry Pink, I was just surprised as all. In my world when we play we have rules. If I know what mine are in this game of yours I could perhaps play a little better and make it up to you for insulting you." Damn she had to get out of here. Her hand released the tendril, the world resuming its normal pace as she didn't dare keep herself activated for long. The return of her system to normal also came with the irritating feeling of weakness and sluggishness, though it would be brief considering for how short a time she had it active.

Fri May 21, 2010 7:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next