View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 I Do? (Clarice) 

Post Re: I Do? (Clarice)
The fact she’s the one who suggested it should’ve given Kanoe reason enough to think she wanted it. Apparently, the woman needed some encouragement or coaxing to know what Claire wanted. It wasn’t an annoyance to her, though; both seemed on the brink of teasing each other at the moment any ways. She should’ve expected Kanoe to play hard to get.

Pouting softly, Clarice could only sigh and shrug as the woman played dumb and left her to clean dishes. Clarice wasn’t the only one who could be troublesome at times, but perhaps this was slightly exciting in itself to play this game Kanoe had invited her into.

“Oh? Don’t get my meaning? Well, never mind then. It would be such a waste to explain it. I didn’t realize my sweet Kanoe was that oblivious… and naïve.”

She smiles if the woman turned to look at her or not. It was amusing to have Kanoe know that she was in the mood to play word games if that’s what the woman wanted. Just by teasing her, the woman knew that Clarice was more then ready for ‘dessert’. The blonde mystic could only laugh a little after a few moments of silence. This was how it should be… this was what it was before.

Getting up, she walks with a swing in her step to the woman and offers to help clean dishes with her. It was amazing how much either of them could put away. Perhaps Kanoe was on the mark to think Natsuki’s seed had some impact on both of them.

“Well… I can’t think of any activities to do now. Any suggestions?” she asks mildly sarcastic like.

Thu May 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Kanoe ignored the little taunts her lover gave. Seems the woman wanted to turn it into a game. With dinner over, she could just order the woman to explain herself but that would be less than fun at the moment. So for now, the witch simply played along. Her lover followed her into the kitchen and began cleaning the dishes. She was not exactly dressed for such a task in her black dress but she did not mind. Despite wanting nothing more than to tear off Claire's uniform and make up for lost time, she was going to be patient and play this silly little game.

"Well if you do not want dessert, then I suppose our meal is done," she replied calmly, "I think I will go and take a shower before going to bed. Do as you like dear." The witch gave Claire a soft kiss on the cheek and glides past her to go and prepare a shower. Whether her love decides to join her or not was the mystic's decision. Entering the bathroom, she sighed softly as she unzips her dress and lets it pool around her feet. Stretching, she takes a moment to enjoy being free of the confining outfit before the sound of water running reached the other room. She removed her silver clasp from her braid and carefully undoes it, letting her raven black hair fall free behind her shoulders before finally stepping into the hot steamy shower.

She could not help but smile at herself. Even if things went back to the way they were, she was happy to know that Claire was still somewhere in her servant. The witch would have to work harder to ensure her love is not questioned as she maintains her role as mistress to her own lover. Taking soap in hand, she began to lather it over her pale skin. She hummed a mindless tune, feeling happy for once after months of isolation.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu May 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Kanoe seemed to be having her fun playing their game, and Clarice was more then willing to wait and be patient. She knew Kanoe, however. The woman was remarkable when it came to patience in magic and spells, but years of being with the woman she had come to understand Kanoe was not at all coy when it came to love. Though she teased incredibly, her lover sought nothing more then physical touch.

She simply smiled as the woman kissed her on the cheek while she was drying the dishes that were now spotless. The teasing invite of the shower did not go unnoticed and for a moment, Clarice was tempted to simply jump the woman from behind. But instead, she had a more basic and very bluntly put idea.

Kanoe would find during her first few moments in the shower not a single sound came from outside the door. It was almost believable that the blonde mystic could’ve simply left, but Kanoe knew better. And just as the woman began to possibly wonder, the door opened very slowly as Claire came in. Stripping off her uniform, she asked very softly if she could join the woman and upon the answer of yes did she come in. She regarded the woman with a few glances, having almost forgotten how beautiful her lover was underneath clothing, simply smiling and began to lather herself with soap and shampoo. She didn’t make a single; not all bother by Kanoe’s continued hums but rather seemed to enjoy hearing the woman happy as she was.

But despite having such a tender moment, Clarice did not even make a move to seduce the woman but rather did everything she could to be faster then Kanoe. She did not even soak in any soap or shampoo for very long until she rinsed herself off and got out as casual as she could. Wrapping a towel around herself, she simply picked up her clothes and walked right out without so much a breath heard.

With the teasing that went on with each other, it was highly doubtful her lover would leave such a taunting play they had just moments ago. But what could Claire be doing was anyone’s guess. It was only until the dark witch toweled and came out of the bathroom did she know what the woman was up to.

Having heard that her lover would take a shower and go to bed, Clarice helped herself to the only bed in the room since she moved. But not only was she snuggled under the covers, all of her clothes were neatly folded to the side, and clearly Kanoe could see her undergarments had been put to the side as well. The only thing covering Claire’s chest at all was her hair that streamed down to perfectly cover any nipples while the braid in her hair maintained and emphasized her smirking expression.

“So, where are you sleeping?”

She could almost laugh to the woman, bluntly giving Kanoe the notion that she was not playing too much about this anymore, but with almost a completely changed tone, a warm smile creases her lips and she seems to almost beseech her lover join her.

“Funniness aside… I have missed you deeply, Kanoe. I do hope you don’t mind company for tonight… but there is only one person I want to be with for a very long time… and I surely wish she would show me why she is my best friend and my lover.”

Sun May 16, 2010 2:11 am

Claire soon followed her into the bathroom. The woman asked in a soft voice to enter which Kanoe gladly gave permission. Unfortunately, the mystic still wanted to play games. The two had their backs to each other as they cleaned themselves. Both took the occasional sneak peak at the other. They were beautiful when they first met and now with Natsuki's alterations their beauty only grew many times more.

Her lover did not stick around for much teasing though. Quickly washing up, the golden haired woman left Kanoe alone in the shower. The witch continued at her leisurely pace. Her lover was not going anywhere so there was no rush. Soon the shower turned off and she dried herself off with a towel. The towel slipped off her body as she stepped into their bedroom. It did not shock her at all that her lover was in the nude as well.

Kanoe smiled at the silly joke. "I have wanted your company for many months now," she replied softly, "I do hope I will not have to make it an order for you to be in my bed more often." It was just a small joke while also a faint reminder that Claire should not go too far away from obedience. Natsuki could be watching and it could be horrible for them both if things went too far in the wrong direction. But at the same time, with their love solidified once more there was a certain thrill in owning her lover. This beautiful and smart woman belonged to her for her to have as much and as often as she liked. It made her heart race at the thought.

The dark witch crawled into bed beside her lover. She kissed the woman's lips softly at first but each kiss grew deeper. Her pulse quickened with each moment. It felt as if she had found her lover being lost for so long. Hands slid gently down Claire's shoulders and down her arms, stroking gently as she pressed her heated form closer to the other woman. Together again, she wanted to make every moment count.

Sun May 16, 2010 6:20 pm

“That may be one order I can’t refuse even if I had to. I’m sorry… for abandoning you for so long.”

She welcomed Kanoe with open arms as the beautiful witch crawled into bed with her, Claire wrapping her arms around the woman tightly in a hug to reassure Kanoe she wasn’t going to do leave her again. She was very compliant with the woman’s kisses and yet it seemed both found this particular night to be very enjoyable. Being deprived of each other for so long made this time seem like a gift to share between the two.

Kanoe’s strokes sent shivers up and down Claire’s spine, fervently enjoying the woman’s touch that had been so longed for. It was pleasing and the blonde mystic didn’t mind at all whatever the dark witch did. Just so long as she was here with, that’s all that mattered.

“Mm, I’ve missed this…”

She couldn’t help but snuggle closely to Kanoe, tenderly holding the woman like she never had before. She knew what her place would be tomorrow, but tonight Kanoe gifted her with this time of equality. It was amazing how much she enjoyed until she lost it again. But as far as she could care, there was plenty of time to get any restrained tenderness out before then.

“I wouldn’t refuse what you want even if I wasn’t in this position. But… do be gentle for poor little me. I’m a bit sore on my back…” she spoke very softly and calm. She'd rather not go into why she was sore or the dark witch would no doubt attempt a 'Clarice' act if she knew what went on.

Sun May 16, 2010 8:48 pm

"Mm.. Of course love," she murmured softly as she stole another kiss. Their bodies came closer together until Kanoe's full breasts pressed and mashed over Claire's. Fingers slide down her lover's side, caressing the curves of the woman's hips before sliding around behind her. She gently began to gnead the small of the mystic's back, hoping to soothe the soreness in her partner's back. The witch had no reason to ask nor to be concerned. With monster attacks and the many duties her lover had to tend to, soreness was the least of their worries.

"I've missed you so much," she whispered between soft kisses, "I love you, Clarice." Her lips pressed against Claire's as she took a long deep kiss. Her tongue jabbed gently for entry before sliding in and wrapping around her lover's, sucking softly. She embraced her lover fully, not wishing to waste a single motion on this wonderful night. There was nothing more she could ask for than this. To finally have her lover before her and in each other's arms.

Kanoe draped a leg over Claire's, allowing more of her body to be closer and rubbing gently against her lover. Already heated blood throbbed inside her firm breasts. Her nipples hardened as they gently dragged and flicked over the other woman's peaks. So much tension and need welled up inside her, held back for so many months. She had the occasional fling with other students but nothing compared to the urges of being with Clarice. Feeling the tingling sensation spread inside her, butterflies fluttered inside her belly as she lets herself go. She wanted this badly and she knew her lover needed this as well. A muffled groan vibrated through her deep embrace as she kissed her lover over and over again.

Sun May 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Years of being together did little to impede the shivers she got whenever Kanoe spoke those few words of love for her. It was a moment of satisfying worries and nerves after the Kanoe professed her adoration to her. Some times just saying it after so long really boosted a person’s self-esteem when someone who truly cares for another verbally expresses it. In this case, Clarice simply returned every kiss she was given until she found a pause to where she could also speak her mind.

“Mm, you already know my answer… I love you too, Kanoe.”

Putting the dark witches’ name at the end was to give distinctiveness in her affection for her. With so much heat and passion going in the room, it was amazing either of them took the time to speak at all. But that was Clarice after all; always had to talk when it may or may not be needed. Luckily, Kanoe was patient enough for times when her blonde lover would blabber on until she would finally silence her with kisses. Perhaps it wasn’t so bad if she was bribed with lip locking all the time…

Clarice moan in succession as Kanoe rubs herself against her, flicking her hardened peaks into Claire’s hardening buttons. She gladly accepts the woman’s massages, quite impressed the woman was getting better at kneading sore flesh without doing much pain in it as well. If Kanoe was continuing to play around with other students as she has then no doubt the other girls proved to be quite a bit of practice before Kanoe had found herself with her lover again.

The blonde mystic didn’t waste much time as Kanoe draped a leg over her own and began to run her hands over the woman’s shapely hips down to her smooth thighs and then right back up again. She could only beg silently Kanoe would not tease her too much this time. How she desperately needed the woman to send her to bliss, perhaps her in tow if they could time it right.

Tue May 18, 2010 6:02 pm

The dark witch continued to embrace her lover. She barely allowed herself a breath as the kisses grew longer and deeper. Kanoe's kisses soon fell away from her lover's lips and began to trail down the woman's cheek and down her neck. She nipped and suckled gently on Claire's neck before kissing down the collarbone and over the swell of one of her luscious breasts.

"Mmm.." she purred with pleasure and eager need. Her tongue flickered rapidly over a hardened button before her lips sealed around it. The witch sucked deeply, bringing even more hot blood to the surface of the darkened peak. Her tongue swirled over the puffing areolae, dragging over the helpless nub over and over again. Teeth sank lightly into the tit as she lashed the trapped nub as she slowly pulled backwards until it popped free of her lips.

She missed this woman so much. Her hand took the place of her lips and began to mold the firm flesh between her fingers. Kanoe moved on to the other mound and began to kiss and lick the awaiting peak. Her hips began to grind up against Claire's thigh, unable to contain her growing excitement and need. The witch put forth all her effort towards making sure her lover felt the bliss she desired.

Wed May 19, 2010 6:26 pm

It was hard to let Kanoe’s lips go after all the distance she had put between the two of them for so long. But her lover’s licks and teasing kisses began to make a trail down her jaw line and to her neck. The blonde mystic tense as the woman nips at the nape of her neck, sending pleasurable vibes down her into her skin and out of her breath in rasped form.

She swallowed hard as the dark witch moved south from her neck and down to her collarbone to make a pit stop at her luscious mounds that seemed to bounce with every breath she took. Kanoe wasted no time in seizing a darkened nipple into her mouth and greedily suckled on it as if it were her last time. Claire couldn’t contain her gasping moans as the woman became more assaulting over her helpless breast that teased Kanoe’s eyes as she parted ways only to meet it again. The quick bite to her little button caused a stifled moan and jerk from the unexpected attack. As slightly painful as it was, the dark witch knew of her masochistic ways that were awakening every time they met with Natsuki. If it could bring such reactions to Claire like this then maybe in her lover’s hands it wasn’t such a bad weakness.

She could feel the woman begin to grind into her after taking her breasts in her hands, rolling the firming flesh about as if they were toys to play with. As playful as Kanoe was being with her body, Clarice returned the favor by pushing her thigh into the woman after she continuously grinded into it, giving Kanoe a better position to stimulate herself while the blonde woman’s hands could not truly satisfy her in this position. There would be time to feed Kanoe and rid her of her urges and needs but for now the dark witch seemed mildly wanting to stay in charge for the time being. Claire could feel herself becoming aroused by her lover’s actions, so used to her by sight and by feel; her body had all but given up any form of resistance to the assaulting barrage her lover always brought to the battle field.

In any case there was Kanoe’s lover could never resist willfully anything she would put on the table, but yet some how retained some form of innocence each time despite Claire’s now thorough experience. Perhaps that was what drew her Kanoe to having such an opposite lover at times but at the same point one who understood the arcane ways. It was a fine line between being like her lover and still having human-like qualities such as deep sympathy and want to be friendly to others. She noticed it at times when Kanoe was coming out of her shell to talk to another and just like Kanoe Claire had perhaps gained some sense of withdrawal from people but it would never truly disappear.

“Ah! M-maybe… a-after this… I-I can make s-some fruit p-popsicles for de-dessert… I’ll e-even make your favorite… grape.”

It was easy enough to make such an little ending to an eating course but the question remained if she would even get up to make such an item for the woman if Kanoe continued to thrust her mind into the foggy depths of bliss and pleasure.

Wed May 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Her lover's moans revealed she was doing all the right things to please and arouse the woman. A muffle moan escaped Kanoe's lips as Claire's thigh pushed up between her thighs. Their nude bodies pressed up against one another, the mystic would feel just how aroused the witch was as her juice covered slit dragged up and down the woman's smooth thigh.

It had been far too long since their last willing embrace. She found herself panting like a dog in heat as all the sexual tension was revealed for this very moment. Her lover wished for this as well but remained restrained, not fighting Kanoe's advances and simply rode on the waves of pleasure her tongue and lips provided. Pulling one last time on the other teat, she lets the now glistening nub pop free as the dark witch sat up on top of the other woman.

She giggled softly at Claire's stuttering remark. This was truly the old Claire she knew. Even the dark urges were not showing leaving only the innocent and pure woman she loved so much. Kanoe smirked slyly, "For there to be an after would mean this would have to end at some point," she teased, "But I think I know the perfect dessert for you, love." Hands gently cup Clarice's cheeks as she gently guided the woman to sit up. Fingers stroke through her lover's long golden hair. She gave another deep kiss to the woman's lips then slowly pulled the woman's head down to one of her large breasts.

The witch cooed softly as she pulled the woman closer so that her lover's lips were pressing against her engorged teat. "Seconds, thirds," she purred, "Have as much as you like." Her lover would then feel Kanoe's devious fingers slide between her thighs. She was not surprised to find her lover wet and ready as two fingers began to saw in and out of her lover's heated passage.

Thu May 20, 2010 1:09 am

It was almost as if Kanoe enjoyed taking advantage of the situation. Every single hesitation to fight was quite curiously rewarded with touches and caresses that sent her nerves ablaze with sensation. But even winning such a battle, her lover only wanted to continue to assault her and win the very war and rivalry they had between them. Though Claire found the battle to be insignificant, all wins were reveled upon and her lover enjoyed the fruits of her hard labor.

The blonde mystic could only look up in wonder to Kanoe as she loomed over her like a predator ready to feast upon its fallen prey. She could see the eagerness to have her and the dark witch would no doubt see the need in Claire’s eyes as well. She had found humor in her remark to dessert and turned it right against by cupping her face and giving her a treat. Surprised was an understatement as the woman dragged her face over her chest, the hard panting Claire had to use to breathe kept her mouth wide open to take in the woman’s teat as she was pressed into it. The woman flailed about as Kanoe played with her with words of dessert and how many courses. The mere foreplay sent heat right into her cheeks, but she finally calmed down after a moment of utter astonishment.

Finally she understood exactly what Kanoe wanted her to do and recalled the new ability she had been bestowed upon. The dark witch no doubt had very few who knew she could lactate as such, but Claire of all people not only knew but accepted it fully. Though it was an inhuman way of releasing, Kanoe’s lover was of course accepting of all things she was and gladly took the teat with little hesitation. But Kanoe didn’t allow her much time to compensate for the new position and had found her wet slit already growing even moister with need. The initial reaction was to stifle a moan and because of her lover’s now erect nipple in her way, a soft bite followed by another nip followed, almost surely releasing Kanoe’s flow of repressed milk from its prison.

Thu May 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Kanoe giggled at Claire's reaction. The woman was flailing in confusion and shock. Even as her lover realized what she meant exactly, Clarice continue to squirm as heat rose in her cheeks. But the woman accepted the witch's offer. Lips nip at her hardened peak as it pulsed with heated blood. Teeth bit down sending sparks of pain followed by a rush of heated pleasure into the swollen teat. The witch gasped in shock and arousal as she felt the pressure release and the strange mana rich nectar began to feed into her lover's mouth.

"Uhhnnn.." she moaned softly, hugged the woman tighter. Her fingers did the talking, showing her pleasure by giving her lover even more stimulation. Kanoe's fingers twist and began drilling in and out of Claire's juicy passage. Her belly fluttered with wild butterflies trying to escape the growing flame within her. Her breathing grew ragged as more and more of her nectar fed into her lover's hungry lips. Despite the feeding, her body continuously produced more of the fluid, keeping her breast full and ready to provide more of the strange liquid.

Her hold loosened as fingers resumed stroking Claire's hair. The braid prevented her fingers from moving far but she could care less about the details at this point. Kanoe's heart pounded harder and harder as a wealth of tingling pleasure rippled through her full chest and down into her core. She cooed her approval, pressing harding against her lover's lips as her fingers worked diligently inside the woman's eager body.

Thu May 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Clarice gurgled a moan of glee, happily accepting the strange liquid into her mouth and suckled the woman as if she were an infant to a mother. Whatever this strange fluid was, back in the mind of the blonde mystic, she had to wonder if this would affect her in the future. Usually when she drank of something, whether it was Natsuki’s seed or some to her form of fluid a creature forced down her throat, it always had an effect on her and her body. Yet such lactation mixed with Kanoe’s mana was… very odd to have some form of reaction. Maybe it was this added with something else that would cause something to happen or whether or not she had just not ingested enough, Clarice had to wonder if drinking a bit of Kanoe’s energy was going to affect her inside and out.

But it did her little good to brood and Kanoe was here begging for release, although it was vaguely silent. She would not keep the woman because of some paranoid idea or thought and continued to suckle until she moved to the other teat. Her hand replaced her lips and cruelly pulled at her lover’s teat, the simple action would’ve made it appear she was milking her like a cow. And like a cow, it was amazing how much was coming out and to be replaced again. Nipping at her lover’s other nipple she was soon greeted by the strange liquid again and suckled hard on the helpless breast. It brought Kanoe pleasure and that’s all Clarice wanted after all.

And her lover seemed to think the same. Eyes could almost roll and close in unison as her lover dived into her slit with intertwined digits. Resisting the urge to let her teeth chatter in shivers that continued to run down her body, the mystic pursued after Kanoe, sadly leaving the now dribbling teat alone and letting her hand travel down to meet another moist area. It would’ve shocked her if Kanoe wasn’t as wet or more so then she was. The poor woman’s entrance seemed to bloom like a flower with the slightest touch to the throbbing hood, begging to have something inside and Claire was more then happy to oblige such a bodily function. But instead of entering initially, her hand almost ferociously attacked the outside and wriggled in between Kanoe’s lips as if her fingers were vibrators. And that was the reason she did so was to awaken the nerves that were covered in lubricant.

If Kanoe believed to drive Clarice insane with bliss then it was only natural to meet the woman with the same thoughts in mind. It was her fault for depriving her lover of what she wanted so she was only grateful to find nothing of her lover’s body had changed by its reaction to the gentle and some times attacking touches.

The soft petting she received from the dark witch always sent lovely emotions of doing a good job through her head and down into her belly. Whatever the reason was the petting always seemed to be such an encouragement she had to question whether it was just a fetish or the fact it was her lover who always did it. Though the case was open, Claire could only guess it was just Kanoe and tried to not go off into thoughts once more and tease the poor woman because she went off into deep thoughts. It was hard not leave reality with how her lover was stretching her passage out with the constant drilling. It was enough to make her salivate all over the woman’s teat because of it and yet still she tried to remain focused by wiggling even more fervently between her witches’ lips.

Thu May 20, 2010 8:54 pm

She would have never considered being milked to be so pleasurable if she had not experienced it first hand. The sensation was similar to climaxing as tension and pressure built up within those heavy nectar filled tits. The relief felt when that pressure is finally released and those hungry lips suck more and more out of her always left a bubbly sensation in her brain. The witch did not question the things she felt when being milked or fed on. Kanoe could only sigh and moan, accepting what she felt as simple fact.

Kanoe felt her lover shift, leaving her glistening teat dribbling nectar down her luscious mound as the woman sealed her lips around the other untouched peak. It took little effort to get the other mammary to start flowing milk into Claire's eager lips. Her other teat was not left alone for long as the woman began to pinch and tug on the swollen nub. The witch's body arched as long blissful moans left her lips. The butterflies burst into flames inside her belly and melted into a pure liquid heat that began to spread deep into her core.

Her fingers pumped harder and faster into her lover's body. After a few strokes, Kanoe's fingers began to circle around the woman's awaiting g-spot. Claire's fingers soon joined in, teasing her dripping wet entrance. Her hips jolt and quiver with anticipation as her lover teased her puffing netherlips. "Uhhnn.. Oh god..." she moaned, her lips free and unable to stop sounding the pleasure she felt right now. The witch could not control herself as her hips began to rock against Claire's stroking fingers, trying to guide them deeper into her wet slit. Every breath seared her lungs as the air around the two grew heated and heavy with the stench of sex and need.

Thu May 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Claire could almost silently beg for Kanoe not to go too fast or else she wouldn’t be able to focus, but conveying such thoughts from her mouth might simply be impossible at this point. The woman was eager and did not waste time teasing before fervently rubbing the bundle of nerves that were coming alight with sensation. The blonde mystic gurgled before finally unable to hold back and began sounding her pleasure like a trumpet through Kanoe’s teat.

Each hard breath was rewarded with more milk that filled her belly and yet somehow there didn’t seem to be an end anywhere in sight. The only ending she could see was Kanoe’s resilience to stay in this world of reality, moaning and gasping like a mad woman when two digits simply twisted about inside her slit, stroking harder and harder over her awakening g-spot.

Her own mind had all but left her as she felt heat build in her pelvis and begin to grow into her belly. She wondered how long she would last if her lover didn’t let up just some but whatever the case she would be sure the dark witch either came with her or follow shortly after. Both women breathed heavy air that was filled with sex, the stench some how turning itself into an aphrodisiac that fueled their intentions and desires.

Maybe it was just the air about them, but Claire suddenly added another digit to the mix of Kanoe’s pleasure, further stretching the woman’s entrance apart and dragged the third finger to wriggle right over her tender area inside. She was ecstatic to have her lover react like this after so long of depravation.

Fri May 21, 2010 2:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next