View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 12:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 tree hugger gets tree raped (for me and Jerome Redstain) 

Post tree hugger gets tree raped (for me and Jerome Redstain)
Emma is talking a gentle walk though the woods, during the day this time and making sure to stay away from any water, she finds a nice shady tree to sit under so that she can take a little rest trying to relax in this nice peaceful atmosphere.

Her eyes close slowly as she drifts off into a peaceful sleep.

Wed May 12, 2010 11:05 pm

Post Re: tree hugger gets tree raped (for me and Jerome Redstain)
It had been many rotations of this planet had Jerome had landed here, on this third planet from the yellow star that his hive-ship had traveled through so long ago from which he had been launched and too which he now relayed all the delightful data to through radio-waves encrypted and foreign so that they may appear to all others as meaningless, if not invisible.

However, much to his dismay after searching both atmosphere and land, Jerome found himself trapped on a land mass surrounded by liquid which his roots could not survive in, leaving him trapped and the rest of this planet unexplored, with only the data of the island able to be broad cast up to his greater mind. This would not do at all! He would have to find a source of energy beyond the yellow star above him that sustained but did not allow him growth in his deep jungle sanctuary and he had ideas.

There were several creatures of an organic discipline who lived on this island, which through his infrared vision, could see the great heat energy they gave off which intrigued him at first, but then, having asserted his will over the native plant life(which was of a various interesting composition, though easily manipulated) he witnessed a number of strange occurrences. Strange things some organic and others defying classification would often manipulate these organic beasts and in so, create greater heat energy within the beasts. Additionally, a fluid would often fall to the ground during these encounters(which some of the enigmas used as an energy source as well, he had noted) with an intriguing composition, which when examined, revealed that it contained the necessary elements from which Jerome may draw a greater energy and indeed, extend his roots!

So after great deliberation, Jerome had decided: He would have to take a test subject and preform an experiment and see if he couldn't create a symbiosis with these beasts in which both he and they gained some amount of satisfaction, noting in his past observations the stimulation created positive reactions for a biological prospective.

But first he wanted to learn all he could about these strange beasts, which he knew from previous observations, are best captured alone. After keeping track of the vibrations across the ground and through the changes in air around the plants of the forest, he knew now that this healthy looking specimen, which had entered into some kind of dormancy, was ripe for the taking.

Slow and tenative, Jerome commands the forest to come alive: Hanging tendrils creep down the tree towards the sleeping student and move with cautious insistence as they reach her shoulders, proceeding downwards, one of the tendrils following down the side of her head and her neck before continuing across her shoulder, a cool but reassuring touch across the skin of the young student.

Wed May 12, 2010 11:29 pm

i stir a little the touch making me remember my past encouters

"no. stop. get away from me"

i talk in my sleep as i try to push away the tendrils and i re-live my nightmare

as i remember the expiriance my body trembel in fear but alos in arrousal at the memory

"no! get away! i don't want you!"

i cry out getting more worked up.

Thu May 13, 2010 6:32 am

Jerome was flummoxed by this specimen. It was gaining heat and indeed, the CO2 conversation rate was rising but it made moves to deter his capture. Did she not know of the mutually beneficial relationship that they would engage in? Jerome puzzled a bit as he let the tendrils fall limp, one on either side of the girl, though they were only inches away should they be needed. He knew that certain organic lifeforms had strange rituals that they required before symbiosis or in some cases, mating, but on this world he had seen these particular life forms taken by all manners of beasts, one would hope they'd realize their place in the ecosystem by now.

Jerome realized that to capture his prize he would need not only to be careful but to be cunning as well. He lowers yet another vine with a flower on the end of it, which opens to reveal a red center. He moves the flower close to where the creature was 'breathing' if they did indeed breath and while not touching the specimen, it was still close enough for the pollen to be inhaled with each breath. The pollen he had specially developed and now tested on this beast: He hoped that it would relax as well as perhaps intrigue(he didn't want so bold as to say arouse) the beast.

With his special pollen now being inhaled, Jerome hoped the creature would prove an easier catch, seeing as his previous attempt proved too bold. Though he was eager, so gingerly he touched the tendrils against her arms, and even wound them around the palms of her hands loosely. Jerome had a plan.

Thu May 13, 2010 10:10 pm

emme moans softly as she relaxes, relaxed and extreamly arroused by the flower her dream shift to become a plesent one where she is haveng sex with a hansome young man, slowly he undresses her as emma starts to undress in her sleep murring and smiling widely not noticing the tentacles.

Fri May 14, 2010 6:28 am

Jerome was quite pleased indeed, the beast was even shedding itself of it's environmental protection, which he noted was key in the mating process. His flower had done it's job beyond well, a fact he noted for later use.

Two tendrils made their way up her arms, looping first around each palm and then spiraling use the arm, cool vines contrast with the already heating student. Keeping the flower close to her breathing ways, Jerome sent another three tentacles down the trunk of the tree, two heading south, following the length of her legs while the other(which was thinner than the four already employed) began to slowly twine about the student's slender throat.

Fri May 14, 2010 6:36 am

as the tendrils wrap around me stoping my from moving i wake up and look around in a chemical induced haze

"huh? what'ssss going on here"

i reply drunkenly trying to make sence but my mind feels heavy as the drugs from the flower stop me from thinking straight as i slumb back against the tree as my pussy gets wetter and wetter with desire.

Fri May 14, 2010 7:26 am

Jerome could hardly contain himself. The beast's heat was already rising and the plants told him that the beast was already producing the compound he was interested in between what he assumed were legs.

The tendrils which now held her arms in a snug embrace, not tight but assured now began to wind around her chest and shoulders, her breasts being only gingerly touched as the two tendrils move beneath them as the binding continues. the tendrils sent south have reached the bottom of her legs and now begin to spiral up her smooth legs as well, questing closer towards the greatest source of heat, which Jerome knows is the key.

The tendril around her neck wraps around her neck more and more as it forms a cool collar and Jerome orders the tendrils to lift the girl gently from the tree to a standing position, keeping her nose buried in the flower the entire time. As the neck collar finished, small off-shoots began to crawl across her skin, down her chest and up her face, a cool creeping feeling.

Fri May 14, 2010 8:05 pm

i hardly notice that the tentacles are binding me up now, like a zombie i stand up and moan louder as i get more arsoude my panties now completely soaked with my juice and some start to run down my legs onto the vines.

"sooo horny, neeed release"

i gasp in a lust filled daze, the desire for climax burning strongly in me

Fri May 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Jerome was so pleased, he had the creature in his grasp completely and her heat levels continued to rise. He was giddy with anticipation, so he decided that before he brought his new subject to his inner sanctum, he would make sure that she suited his needs.

Now almost completely wrapped in his tentacles, he began to make them writhe and massage her all over her body. They began to excrete a thin syrup which ate through what was left of her clothing but tingled when it came in contact with her skin. Her lovely body now exposed, two tendrils found their way to her breasts and began to encase the two lovely orbs in the cool, slick vines, wrapping around them almost painfully slow. Another tendril began to tease at the entrance of her nether lips, often coming close and even touching now and then, but never with any prolonged contact.

Knowing now that the symbiosis had begun, Jerome pulled his special flower away and slipped a tendril inside her open mouth, where it began to excrete a nectar which was sweet like honey. The nectar was an even more intense aphrodisiac than the flower's pollen and had an addictive quality that kept her wanting more and more.

Sun May 16, 2010 2:52 am

i moan happily as i feel my brests become encased in the vines and i eagerly try to push back against them

"yeee suck my tit, milk them goood" i gasp

soon i feel the vinve at my pussy groaning as i feel it tease me

"yesss fuck me too, take me nice and hard"

then the vine goes into my mouth stoping me from speaking, so i just eagerly suck on it swllowing everything it gives me with a blissful moan.

Sun May 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Jerome sensed her consumption of his nectar and knew now that he had taken his prize and that she would make an excellent subject, but wanted a bit of a taste still.

The vines around her breasts began to massage rhythmically as tiny off shoots spread to touch her swollen nipples, twining around the engorged peaks and tweaking them very gently. As the massage in her breasts continued, the other vines began to massage her as well in a different rhythm from the vines around her breasts as Jerome grew hungrier and hungrier for the heat energy.

The tendril teasing her vagina roped underneath ran under her crotch and up between her tight cheeks, stimulating both openings but entering neither, simply rubbing and sliding against both.

The vines began to gently lift the almost completely wrapped girl into the air now as she took as much of the nectar as she wanted, never providing more than she could swallow. The nectar excreted from every tendril holding her, covering her from head to toe in the sticky substance that made her skin tingle and warm where it touched.

Sun May 16, 2010 8:21 pm

i moan and groan louder in pleasure as i push back against the vines that are massaging my breasts loving the feel of it, and moy whole body relaxes into the massage that the other vines give me smiling wide as they coat me in the stickly nectar.

i suck harder on the vine in my mouth eager for more of the sweet treat as i greederly drink it down.

my pussy burn hoter even more aroused be the vine that is rubbing over both holes as let out a muffled scream of pleasure.

Mon May 17, 2010 4:59 am

Jerome knew she was ready and so the giant mass of writhing tendrils slides out of the jungle, rising slowly as it rears over the poor girl. The tendrils wrapped around the nude girl release her and place her on the forest floor, sitting on her bumb as the giant mass lurks over her in the massive shadow, as the tendrils open into a every shifting maw and descend.

The girl is plucked off the soft grass and swallowed into the writhing maw, tendrils now wrapping around every part of her body, her neck, her stomach, her legs, her arms, even her head was wrapped, blinding her. The tendril wrapping around her head finished it's wrapping by plunging back into her mouth, continuing it's addictive supplement feeding. The vines grew around her breasts and now the vines wrapped around her nipples as well, twisting and tweaking slowly.

Now safely cocooned in the coils, Jerome thought it was time to see what this beasts insides were like. A thick vine pushed slowly into her dripping sex, filling her almost completely but stayed put for the time being.

Tue May 18, 2010 3:46 am

i just have a dazed lustly look when the tentacles decend onto me as i offer no resistance when they coil by up in a viny cacoon, i eagerly suckle on the tentacle in my mouth enjoy it spceial treat while my muffled moans of pleasure get louder from all the stimulation i am reciaveing, your vine feels that my pussy is soaking wet with my love juice, i am hot and ready for action now

Sun May 23, 2010 7:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]