View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Meeting of the Goddesses (for Elizia) 

Post Re: Meeting of the Goddesses (for Elizia)
Ahhh...I'm sorry I dropped the spell...ohh. Ishtar could feel the goddes continue to kiss and fondle her. She moaned softly as she could feel getting wetter with every caress from the goddess as Elizia continued to play with her flower. Ahhh...A-are you..ohhh..you stil testing me?

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:55 am

The goddess heard Ishtar apologize for dropping the spell between moans and sweet sounds, and that could only make her think that the student was even cuter than she thought. "Don't worry now, Ishtar." Elizia had to stop kissing for a few seconds so she could reply to the student, but resumed her careful movement after that. The wetter she got, the more juices the deity's skin absorbed. When the blue haired beauty asked if she was still being tested, being interrupted a bit by her own moans, Elizia took a few seconds to stop her hands and lips.

"Not really. I'd love to say class dismissed, but you have to pay me for teaching you, Ishtar. However, believe me that you have done very well, I'm very proud of you. Maybe I should end the lesson today. But you're gonna have some homework, and that's to practice and practice and then practice a bit more, okay?". As she spoke, Elizia moved towards Ishtar's front so they could see each other. But, it didn't take much for the pupil to feel Elizia's hands start rubbing her swollen nether lips and her delicate clit once more.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:40 am

Ishtar gasped a little as she felt Elizia stopped for a second to move in front of her. Ishtar took a second to catch her breath as the blonde haired goddess let her know that she was not fully done with her yet. As if to emphasize that, the delicate hands of the goddess began to once again to rub the blue haired students delicate flower and very sensitive nub.

Ishtar moaned as she stared into goddess's beautiful eyes. Meanwhile, her body appeared to be ready for what ever was the next step the goddess had planned for this encounter.

Sun May 02, 2010 8:18 pm

As the goddess talked, the student tried to recover as much as she could of her breath. However, Ishtar didn't have much time as suddenly Elizia's hands found their way back to the swollen lips of her pupil and started to rub them once more. The blue haired beauty was moaning clearly in front of the goddess as her eyes stared at the amber ones of Elizia, which were glowing faintly with every drop of her juices absorbed into her skin. One of the deity's hands moved to the pupil's waist and then to her back as her luscious form got closer to Ishtar. With one hand embracing the blue haired student and the other rubbing her delicate flower and nub, Elizia's face moved closer to Ishtar's, and then closer until their breaths caressed each other's face. It was then that Elizia's lips met her pupil's and then she closed her eyes as she kissed Ishtar.

SFA---

Fri May 07, 2010 2:21 am

Ishtar gasped as Elizia hand returned to the blue haired student's nether region. Ishtar began to moan as Elizia's graceful hand began to set her flower afire with the careful massage. The student looked back up at the deity as could feel her arousal grow even more, the deity's eyes amber eyes glowed as she seem to every second with the nubile student. Ishtar could feel another hand wrap around her back as she was pulled to the well-endowed goddess. She could feel the warm inviting breath of Elizia's on her face as the goddess got closer. It was then Elizia's kissed her. Ishtar looked on in disbelief for a moment before she closed her eyes, and let her own hands move up to the goddess's waist.

Sun May 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Delighted by the feeling of being with her student, Elizia was even a bit surprised to feel Ishtar's hands move up to her waist as she closed her eyes and practically accepted the weird situation of having a goddess kiss her. That need of closeness was being satisfied then for the voluptuous deity, it was in her nature after all. And the times when she could enjoy times like the one she was having with the blue haired student were few. Ishtar's sweet moans were cut off by the kiss however, but soon enough they would come back to please Elizia's ears. Both would feel how their breasts were pushed due to their proximity and how their erect nipples were prodding the other's flesh. It was then that the blonde's fingers focused on the pupil's clit, and started to feel a bit cooler. Elizia was making her fingers feel like they were running water with every touch of hers.

SFA---

Fri May 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Ishtar could the goddess's nipples brushing up against her own. Ishtar broke the kiss to gasp as she pleasure radiate from her own breasts. Meanwhile, she felt a cooler sensation like running water against her clit. The blue haired student moaned loudly as she felt the pleasure begin to build in her. [color=Ahhh...how-how are you making fingers...ooohh do that. It feels....uhhh...so wonderful.[/color] Her hands held on to the goddess waist as she wasn't sure what the diety was going to do her next.

Sun May 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Elizia's own breasts were swollen with arousal as she felt too the pleasure in her bosom as their nipples rubbed together. As Ishtar gasped and moaned, she could only stare at her with a smile. When her pupil felt the running water on her tender nub, she started moaning even louder, and Elizia knew she was feeling even more pleasure as well. "With imagination and a bit of magic. I can teach you how to do it as an illusion so you can get famous among the girls," Elizia laughed a bit as she said this and then continued, "Or even make them have the new texture for real and you can satisfy yourself that way."
After another giggle, Elizia was rubbing a bit harder on her clit. The stronger she pushed against it, the more powerful Ishtar would feel the water on her nub. She could feel how the current changed directions and shape as her fingers moved expertly around it. Elizia also started to move her upper body to rub their breasts together, the pleasure in her sensitive orbs rising and even making her part her lips to release a soft moan.

SFA---

Tue May 18, 2010 11:19 pm

I-I can change the texture....Ahhh!!! Ishtar felt suddenly week in the knees as she felt a more power water rubbing around her nub, changing direction and shape all around it. Ishtar was having difficulty standing as she began to moan louder and more frequently. The goddess pressed her orbs against Ishtar's own and began to moan itself. It appeared that she was becoming more aroused too. I can believe....ohhh...how good it feels.

Wed May 19, 2010 2:33 am

"Oh, really?" Elizia giggled a bit more when she noticed that the student was growing weak in her knees the more the goddess kept rubbing her clit. Not wanting to interrupt the fun she was having by making Ishtar lay down on the floor, Elizia opted to create strands of light that solidified partially together. They twirled around Ishtar's limbs and let her rest on the rest of them like a bed, and then inclined her backwards while the goddess remained on top of Ishtar, not leaving her a moment's rest. Her bigger mounds were still mashing against Ishtar's, though obviously the pleasure the deity was getting was still less than her pupil's. The blonde's fingers then started to move in a wider radius, covering the blue haired beauty's lips and rubbing them carefully before plunging inside. Ishtar would feel as if a jet of dense water was moving and running inside her flower as Elizia's thumb remained behind to keep pleasing her tender nub.

SFA---

Wed May 19, 2010 3:49 am

Ishtar could feel something twirl around her limbs and she could feel her weight supported by something behind her. She let out a soft moan as she let her body rest against the force. It was then she felt it incline backwards so that the deity was on top of her. Ishtar let out a louder moan as she felt the water begin to move into her. She moaned even louder as she could the pleasure begin to build within her. Ahhh...this is so...overwhelming...uhhh... All the blue haired student could do was moan and gasp while she was underneath the goddess.

Thu May 20, 2010 4:30 am

Elizia was enjoying all the sounds that Ishtar was making as she was lowered a bit with the strands of light and kept having her flower pleased by the uncanny feelings of the deity's fingers. Every little gasp and her lovely moans were only driving the goddess to continue her rape with even more passion and joy. The pupil exclaimed how good it was feeling and Eliz couldn't help but giggle a bit. She used her position to lower her head towards the firm bosom of Ishtar and then started kissing her breasts carefully. But, like the fingers pumping inside her flower, her lips also contained a different feeling than normal lips. They were feeling a bit electric, like releasing a very weak current, teasing as lightly as the intensity of the kisses. She kissed her cleavage and then started to move towards one of her nipples, and at the same time her hand was moving even more rapidly inside her, her fingers moving all around her passage and making it feel like a torrent pleasing all of her nerves as her clitoris felt the same intensity as well. "Cum... cum for me, Ishtar..." she whispered lowly.

SFA---

Sat May 22, 2010 4:05 am

Ishtar gasped and moaned even more as the goddess seem to become more and more excited. The blonde deity moved her head down and the nubile student could feel the wet kisses on her own swollen breasts. Ishtar could feel an light electric current flow through her orbs. She moaned loudly as she could feel the fingers inside her flower, the pleasure was simply overwhelming. The blue haired student found herself on the tipping point.

And the simplest thing that sent Ishtar over edge, it was a simple direct request from Elizia. Ohhh....I'm going...I'm going to...AHHHHHH!. Ishtar's body arched back as she felt the sweet release of her orgasm. Her moan was continues until the orgasm faded and the nubile student's back collapsed again on the strands of light that was keeping off the ground.

Sun May 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Elizia loved every little moan and gasp that the blue haired beauty did under her luscious body, and it was no surprise that they were getting louder and louder as time passed. She was anxiously waiting for the student to climax, her amber eyes looking up from her cleavage to Ishtar's eyes. It wasn't until Elizia's words seemed to be an order and caused the pupil to finally announce her orgasm, and then her back arched as the intensity hit her nerves and muscles. Her body arched caused the deity's orbs to press harder against her stomach and her mouth to completely engulf her nipple.

Eliz pumped her digits faster into her flower to keep her orgasm alive and rolled her tongue around her nipple, sucking it and nibbling it. Every drop of juice of Ishtar was absorbed by Elizia's skin, and her eyes glowed faintly. With a sly smile as the student calmed down from her orgasm, Eliz slowed down her moves until her hand drew out of her folds and then went to her mouth. The goddess licked her own fingers and tasted Ishtar with a satisfying moan. "Mmm, delicious... Now that I know for certain that you can serve me well Ishtar, it's your turn to please your teacher," she said as she moved up her body as if floating, her hips passing over Ishtar's stomach and bosom until it approached her face, revealing her aroused pussy already glistening with her own juices.

SFA---

Mon May 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Ishtar was in pure ecstasy as she felt Elizia continued to work the young blue haired beauty. It seemed like the orgasm lasted for ever in the student's mind, the student could barely look into goddess eyes as they glowed ever so faintly. Slowly she could feel the golden beauty pull her hand out of her flower. As the goddess mentioned how good Ishtar tasted, she watched in amazement as the goddess floated effortless over the student's nubile body. Soon the goddess was straddling the student's face, making it clear what Ishtar had to do.

I will do my best. With her hands still being tied up in the light, the blue haired beauty slowly began to goddess's flower carefully with her tongue. She start off slow in attempt to get a feel of the deity as well as to drive her crazy.

Wed May 26, 2010 5:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next