View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Oh what a tangled web.(For Siferus) 

Post Oh what a tangled web.(For Siferus)
Slipped over her luscious legs, grey sweatpants from some preppy clothing line from earth, a simple white cami pulled over her bare, average, yet perky, breast, and white socks over her feet, Lucia crepped back down the halls towards her dorm room. having just gotten off the roof, stargazing this night to try and discern where she was. This island had been so strange. She arrived her a virgin, and now, she had that ripped from her, like so much of her clothing, by the strangest of beings. Monsters, demons, whatever you might call them, hunted her, ravaged and raped her. But they never harmed her, it was a most peculiar situation. One that piqued her interest rather than frightened her in this strange place. She didn't enjoy being raped, well, other than physically, but that she couldn't help. But at least she had the solace in knowing these things for whatever reason couldn't harm her. And thank everything that this place, being devoid of all but plant life, had no insects either. Especially Spiders, ohhh she hated spiders.

Tue May 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Post Re: Oh what a tangled web.(For Siferus)
It had been quite some time since he had been to the dorm area, the last time he had been here, he hadn't been able to disguise himself as a human yet, so strolling through the dorms in his disguise was a refreshing thing for him, though it was after curfew and all the students were supposed to be in bed now, readying themselves for the next day, whatever that brought for each of them. Walking down the hall, he admired the intricacies of the disguise, noticing that even the long ponytail occasionally hitting the floor as he walked. The skin was a sun kissed bronze, rather fitting since he spent so much time outdoors out of the disguise. A crimson red suit fit his body perfectly, showing off the impressive physique that had been designed to be a rather attractive man, though the color of his eyes was still the same jade green that they had been as the spider. He couldn't really complain about that though, the green eyes being something that he had always liked about himself even before the change.

Coming to an intersection of the hallway, glancing down the three paths that he could take, he noticed a young woman moving down, dressed in sweatpants, a white cami and socks. The cami showed off her curves perfectly as it clung to her, but the sweatpants hid her legs from his view. But, he was supposed to be masquerading as a teacher or another member of the staff when he was like this, so it gave him the perfect excuse to approach her, not that he ever needed a reason to do much of anything here. He turned and began to walk towards her.

A night owl prowling around the dorms? Not something you see around here very often. He said, a smile on his lips as he was already mentally undressing her and liking what he was seeing already.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue May 04, 2010 5:58 pm

It had been quite some time since he had been to the dorm area, the last time he had been here, he hadn't been able to disguise himself as a human yet, so strolling through the dorms in his disguise was a refreshing thing for him, though it was after curfew and all the students were supposed to be in bed now, readying themselves for the next day, whatever that brought for each of them. Walking down the hall, he admired the intricacies of the disguise, noticing that even the long ponytail occasionally hitting the floor as he walked. The skin was a sun kissed bronze, rather fitting since he spent so much time outdoors out of the disguise. A crimson red suit fit his body perfectly, showing off the impressive physique that had been designed to be a rather attractive man, though the color of his eyes was still the same jade green that they had been as the spider. He couldn't really complain about that though, the green eyes being something that he had always liked about himself even before the change.

Coming to an intersection of the hallway, glancing down the three paths that he could take, he noticed a young woman moving down, dressed in sweatpants, a white cami and socks. The cami showed off her curves perfectly as it clung to her, but the sweatpants hid her legs from his view. But, he was supposed to be masquerading as a teacher or another member of the staff when he was like this, so it gave him the perfect excuse to approach her, not that he ever needed a reason to do much of anything here. He turned and began to walk towards her.

A night owl prowling around the dorms? Not something you see around here very often. He said, a smile on his lips as he was already mentally undressing her and liking what he was seeing already.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue May 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Lucia yelped and turned around as she heard the man speak, her long black hair spun into her face which she quickly brushed the raven, straight locks behind her ears and out of her face, her sweatpants fit snugly to her legs, the man was startlingly attractive, but his attire was a bit off. A red suit, and being male, up at this hour, and in the dorms meant he was probably staff. She had been lucky enough until recently to not run into any moniters when walking the dorms at night. She was so clsoe to her room too, only two doors down. She hiked up her sweatpants, fixing them, causing her B cup breast to bounce slightly in the movement. Her eyes a glittering sapphire she smiled meekly back at the man and blushed slightly at being caught.

"uhh.. Yes, I was just heading back to my room you see..." She said, her voice musical, and airy, like she was a trained singer. Her tone was sure and not terribly nervous, but a hint of surprise was deffinately there.

Wed May 05, 2010 5:56 am

An eyebrow perked as she approached and spoke, confused as to why she was nervous talking to him, but it wasn't a question he needed to ask at the moment. Instead he gave her an appraising glance, his eyes traversing her body before he said another word to her. He had to play the part of a staff person, but he could be the one person on staff that everyone likes because he tended to bend the rules. He wasn't really staff, after all.

You don't have to worry about it with me. I'm kinda glad you came out here anyway. I could use a little company. It's lonely on this shift with everyone in bed and I'm the only one awake here. Care to join me for a walk around? He asked, the tone of voice light and friendly, figuring he could pass the suit off as a uniform, so he wasn't too worried about her catching onto him. He also took comfort in the knowledge that if she did, he could just transform and take her anyway. Something that was inevitable, but he'd rather not do it sooner. It might prove fun to toy with her mind a little.

Wed May 05, 2010 6:13 am

She quirked an eyebrow at him. She knew full well it was against the rules to be out late like this, there was always the possibility that he was one of the more dubious inhabitants of this island. She wanted to get to sleep. But he was cute and she felt conflicted.

"I don't know... I was just kind hoping to get some sleep. Why aren't you reprimanding me for being out passed the students curfew?" She asked him with a quizzical glance.

Wed May 05, 2010 6:55 am

Her quizzical glare was returned by one of his own, sure that his secret was safe for now. Even if she figured it out, there was no escaping him at this point. He'd found his prey for this night and he always got his prey in the end. I figure this is a college, you all are adults and thus allowed to make your own decisions, so I never reprimand anyone as long as they don't get caught by someone else. Think of me as your more forgiving campus security officer. I figure as long as your not hurting anyone, there's no need for me to be an ass about things. He said, a simple shrug of his shoulders following the slightly long winded statement. He'd much have preferred her to step outside of the dormitory with him, but if he insisted, she might catch on to him. So, he decided against it. Well, if you're going back to bed, I'll not deter you any further. Good night, miss. He said, giving a genuine smile and a nod of the head and following her back to her room, provided she didn't change her mind about accompanying him for a stroll.

Wed May 05, 2010 11:21 pm

Lucia smiled at the man, what a nice statement. Her eyes sparkled with her smile and she took in a breath, making her ample chest rise with the motion as she raised one hand, palm up to ask a question.

"Hey, thanks! Why don't you step into my dorm for a second, I bet you aren't allowed to take any breaks here on duty, so perhaps I can get you a drink or something. I have some bottled water and assorted juices or sports drinks in my room." Lucia voiced, having taken them from the cafeteria of the campus for when she might need a drink at night or after working out.

Thu May 06, 2010 8:13 am

It really was a stroke of luck, her inviting him into her dorm room. It definitely saved him the trouble of having to sneak in through a window or kick down the door. Now, he could just walk in and take her at his leisure and the thought of that made him smile, but he made sure that the smile she saw was polite and friendly as he followed her to the dorm room. No, I don't get a break until dawn when I'm off duty, but it's a boring shift and nothing ever happens, so if I disappear for a while, it shouldn't matter. He said, walking into the room after she did. He wasn't going to be so presumptuous as to sit down without being invited. Juice is fine, apple or orange. Doesn't really matter to me. He said, leaning against the door.

Fri May 07, 2010 4:03 am

Lucia's room was actually a bit larger than normal. Her parents paid well to make sure she had the best when she was sent here, much to her chagrin. The Bed's headboard was against the far wall between two windows, to the left upon entering was a vanity, and dresser and a computer desk. To the right was a closet and a small extra piece that ran behind the right wall, the bathroom no doubt.

Lucia makes a motion towards the bed and desk chair as she turns to the closet and takes ahold from within the closet, a small bottle of orange juice and a bottled water.

"Feel free to sit down, I will have the drink in a minute for you mr.... Oh I never did catch your name, my name is Lucia" She bent down slightly to grab a small snack, the motion causing her pert and delicious ass to stick out slightly.

Fri May 07, 2010 8:24 am

Sitting at the desk chair, he watches as he body moves, getting an idea of what she looked like beneath the clothes, watching as she reached into the closet and pulled out a couple of drinks. He knew that if she knew what he really was, this would have been far more difficult than simply being allowed into the room. He made a point to thank the guys at the lab for the disguise. It certainly made things easier for him. Siferus. Siferus Darkcrown. He said, a grin on his face as he took the offered bottle of juice, opening the lid and taking a drink, letting out a refreshed sigh as he pulled the bottle from his lips.

So, now that you know my name, how about you tell me yours? He said, his face looking amused and enjoying himself. Almost time, he figured.

Tue May 18, 2010 1:27 am

"Siferus Darkcrown?" she said with a quizzical look, "what an unusual and unique name. I am Lucia, Lucia Zecchine. Have you been here at Shokushu long?"

She chose to sit on the bed, bouncing a bit as she undid the cap on the bottle of water, her breasts bouncing with the movement. She took a sip as she crossed her left leg over her right getting a bit more comfortable.

Seems nice enough, glad not all the employees here are standoffish. Her thoughts putting her a bit at ease.

Wed May 19, 2010 3:11 am

I think my parents were on drugs when I was born to end up with such an odd name, but I don't begrudge them that. A name is simply something people can identify you with a word. I'm a pretty memorable guy either way. He said, finishing off the juice with a satisfied sigh before he stood up. Without warning, his skin seemed to darken right before her eyes, going from that sun kissed bronze color to black as nightshade as his eyes developed almost a glow as he seemed to grow in size, the fabric of his clothes unable to contain his new body mass, tearing at the seams and falling to the floor as spidery legs began to protrude from his sides as he took his monstrous form, looming over her in mere moments. With a disgusting hocking sound spat his strong thread at the door, keeping it shut as he chuckled darkly.

You must be new around here. Never invite someone you don't know into your room, Lucia. He said, the bones in his legs sliding back into his spine with loud cracking noises, sounds of bones breaking inside his body as the spidery legs became more flexible tentacles. With a blur of speed, he moved to block her way to the window, leaving her trapped in the room with him. Tentacles lashed forth to grab her wrists and ankles and restrain her.

Wed May 19, 2010 3:55 am

Lucia's eyes widened in panick as she watched him darken and grow, she stumbled back onto the bed and turned to run for the door when the web hit it and backed for the window only to see a tentacle block the way, turning once more to face the creature she let out a scream as an appendage lashed out and wrapped around each of her wrists, and ankles, pulling the limbs out to either side a she now lay on her back on the bed, her limbs out in an X shape. She struggled screaming as her writhing caused her chest to move in interesting ways underneath her tanktop.

Thu May 20, 2010 7:10 am

Seeing how easy it was to snare her was almost a little disappointing, but it passed like a floating thought or a passing whim. His attention was once more captivated by the woman he had snared this time. The sweatpants made it hard to see just how toned her legs were, but as the tentacles around her ankles began to coil around her legs, nearly up to the knee, he was beginning to get the feeling that her legs were rather shapely and toned, much like the other students here on the island, realizing that is pretty much the only criteria to get into school here was the physical attractiveness. But, that wasn't his concern and he would certainly reap the benefits as long as they would allow him to do so as the tentacles holding her wrists coiled around her forearms to her elbow to keep a firm grasp on her.

The Cami was definitely the first thing to go so he could get a look at the breasts that were seeming to be barely contained by the garment, tearing it from her body and letting the material fall to the floor before slender fingers reach out and pinch her nipples a little bit with a dark grin on his face as the offending sweatpants were also torn away, though he had to split them one leg first and then the other, but the cloth tore away from her body none the less.

Fri May 21, 2010 5:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next