View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 10:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Which way is the beach? (for Jerome) 

Post Which way is the beach? (for Jerome)
Where am I now.. It had been hours since Ishtar had entered the woods while she was trying to take a short cut to the beach. She was absolutely sure that the trail to the beach would be nearby.

Ishtar stood up and sighed as she wiped some sweat off her forehead. She pulled on a yellow tank top to let some air in to cool herself off. For once she was grateful that her tan shorts were a bit too tight. It meant they were unlikely to snag on a branch or a bush. She hoped she would find someone soon who could help her find her way.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri May 14, 2010 4:29 am

Post Re: Which way is the beach? (for Jerome)
Jerome had looked at the same rocks and the same plants dozens and dozens of times, and while they were interesting, their luster faded quickly and his hunger for knowledge, as well as his imperative to spread his roots began to push him to seek out new sources for both.

He, through his control of the native plant life, knew that these woods would be the perfect place to capture these creatures and commune with them, even putting into action some of the movements which he had witnessed which seemed to stimulate the creatures into producing not only a biological compound which fueled him but also tremendous heat energy which he might be able to harness and spread his roots further.

Using the local fauna as his eyes and ears, he sensed the specimen, which he deemed very suitable indeed and plotted his approach.

Laying a special flower which contained a muscle relaxant as well as aphrodisiac just beneath a bush, ready to spring in when the action demanded it; he began to rustle several branches in the jungle to distract the beauty from the tendrils that wormed their way out from the undergrowth, preparing to send the student on a little trip as they held at ankle level in the opposite direction of the rustling.

Fri May 14, 2010 5:50 am

The blue haired student kept moving slowly through the woods, she was hoping that she was see something familiar, something that would lead her to the beach or back to school. Ishtar had been out here in the while, and she was ready to be anywhere else. It was then, that several branches nearby began to rustle. Ishtar turned to face the rustling, it bit surprised by the sudden movement. She backed up a little as she wanted a little distance from the rustling in case it was a hostile animal. Little did she realize that her ankles were about to be surrounded by tendrils from the undergrowth.

Sun May 16, 2010 2:18 pm

A tendril wrapped around her ankle and gave a bit of a yank, sending her crashing to the forest floor but Jerome did not want his prize damaged. As she fell, several other tendrils sprung up and caught her mid fall, wrapping about her torso, pinning her arms to her sides. While she was caught in his grasp, he lifted his special flower to her breathing ways, giving her little choice but to inhale his relaxing and arousing pollen.

Sun May 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Ishtar felt something wrap around her ankle, and before she could react it pulled on her ankle. This sudden yank sent the blue haired student falling to the forest floor with a shout of surprise. However before she could hit the ground, she felt tendrils suddenly wrap around torso and pin her arms to her sides. Caught in the vines, Ishtar struggled to move her nubile body.

However as she did so a vine moved up to her face, it suddenly bloomed a flower with a red center. Ishtar quit struggling for a moment as she observed the surprising flower. As she did so, she was unaware that she inhaling its special pollen. Soon, she felt her body get a little weak and her struggles become difficult, further more she feel her breathing get heavier as her body suddenly became tingly for some unknown reason.

Sun May 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Jerome would have clapped his hands if he had any as she began to take in his pollen. The tendrils began to slowly spin the girl, wrapping her as a spider might wrap it's prey, winding more and more over her body, lifting her completely off the ground. As she was spun in that painfully slowly wrapping, another tendril lowered and went once around her neck, the cool vine massaging the sensitive flesh there.

The entire time as the spinning disoriented her and played with her already fragile mind, the flower stayed in front of her nose and mouth, giving her little choice but to take in more and more of the lovely smell.

Tue May 18, 2010 3:58 am

Ahh, no! Please let me go!!! Somebody help me!!! Ishtar attempted to struggle against the vines as they began to lift off the ground and slowly began to wrapping her up as she spun. However, she could feel her arms and limbs getting weaker as she struggled to get free. It was a pointless fight.

As she did so, she could feel a vine wrap around her neck, providing a soothing sensation around her neck even as she struggled to get free. It was only making it harder for the blue haired girl even as she smell the aroma the flower was giving off.

Tue May 18, 2010 4:15 am

so she was spun in the green vines from neck to toe, only a head of blue hair denoting that there was a human inside at all. The flower thrust in her face, the vines now began their full body massage, writhing and moving about all over her body, stimulating every part of her flesh.

Below this cocoon, a much larger flower than the one which she breathed of slithered out of the jungle on the top of vines, bigger than the girl herself even. It slithered until it was directly underneath her, where it waited, the massive violet petals concealing whatever may lurk inside.

Wed May 19, 2010 4:37 am

Ishtar could feel the vines begin in to rub all over. She attempted to scream but the flower in her face muffled the affects of her scream. She could feel her body begin to react to the movements of the vines. Oh what is happening to me? Why I am becoming aroused by this.

Unbeknown to the blue haired beauty, a large flower opened its violet petals ready to move on with the next step.

Thu May 20, 2010 4:39 am

As she screamed, she inhaled even more of the pollen and Jerome took the oppertunity to being to fully encase the girl, a tendril slipping into her open mouth as it began to leak it's addictive aphrodisiac which tasted like honey into her mouth, the vines slowly wrapping over her chin and mouth.

The large violet flower began to open slowly, only slightly so you couldn't truly see inside, as the student was slowly beginning to vanish into the writhing vines, which now began to find their way under the young student's clothing and started to caress his soft skin with their smooth touches.

Thu May 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Ishtar screams were suddenly cut off as a tendril slipped into her mouth. As additional vines wrapped around her to chin and mouth, holding her head in place. Soon whether she wanted it or not, a flow of some sort of liquid came from the vine in her mouth. However it was sweet like honey, she struggled to avoid tasting it but there was little she could do with it already in her mouth.

The nubile student could feel the vines begin to explore her body and make there under her shirt tank top and her shorts. Soon only her panties were keeping the tentacles away from her own sensitive flower, however her orbs were totally undefended. The blue haired student began to moan softly as she could feel the vines rub against her orbs and the rest of the body, and her orbs began to swell in response. All the while, Ishtar was unaware of the violet flower slowly begin to bloom, its contents still hidden from view.

Sun May 23, 2010 3:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]