View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha) 

Post Re: Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha)
Minerva could here the moans of the sudents as they were overcome with lust as they began to masturbate. It only served to weaken the resolve of the redheaded agent. Sensing this Rahs hand had drifted down to her flower and began to play with her tender clit. She moaned loudly as she felt the current and pleasure flow through her delicate nub. Soon she found herself on the edge of her first orgasm, fighting with the little amount of willpower she had left to avoid going over the edge.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:57 am

((Sorry for taking so long. End of semester, and got busy with college))

The moment the agent heard the moans of the students overwhelmed by lust, she was doomed to lose her will to resist even more. The way and the reason they were pumping their digits into their own flowers was slowly eating Minerva's willpower away. Not to mention the expert touches of the mercenary's hand on her tender little nub. Her moans echoed strongly once more, and as if retaliating, the other girl being satisfied by Rahs' tentacles also started to moan louder as he released a stronger current in her cunt. She was in the edge of orgasm as well, but that would come eventually for her. The syrictae instead noticed Minerva's own proximity to her climax and focused on her. Every thrust then plunged harder into her, and with an added intensity with his electric current. Her flower was stretched even wider as his massive cock penetrated her relentlessly. Her clitoris was also pleased by his fingers, which pressed it and rubbed it carefully, getting stronger the closer she got to release.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon May 03, 2010 5:16 am

((No problem, the end of a semester is always chaotic)).

Rahs began to thrust into harder into her flower. The intensity of the electrical of current was overwhelming. Minerva's gasps and breathing got very shallow as she struggled to fight of the inevitable. However she could feel the mercenary's member fill her completely. As her clit was being constantly massaged she finally went over the edge.

Minerva let out a loud moan as her head pointed to ceiling. Her struggle had only resulted in a powerful orgasm and her entire body shuttered in response. Eventually her head fell forward as the moan faded away and she struggled to recover from her orgasm. Her breathing slowly became less shallow as she realized what had just happened in front of the students.

Tue May 04, 2010 2:44 am

The struggles Minerva was doing to avoid having her first orgasm of the night were practically valiant, but it was impossible to resist under the grasp of Rahs. The increasing tempo and intensity of his thrusts and touches finally sent the beautiful agent to a strong climax which sent her head moaning to the ceiling and the walls, echoing all around the gym. As the waves of pleasure coursed through her body, the same thing happened for the girls located around the room. The one that was penetrated by the tentacles could also no longer resist the current nor the thrusts and gave off a loud moan as well but nowhere near as close as Minerva's. One of the two girls masturbating far from them also was successful in reaching climax at the same time as the agent.
However, it seemed it would take a bit more for the other girl and the mercenary to be pleased. Even when Minerva could feel her orgasm dying and her body trying to recover, the thrusts continued until she could feel the impressive rod within her start throbbing, the pleasure making his cum flow through his loins. With a last strong thrust, Rahs shot his seed inside the redheaded agent, filling her entirely and part of it gushing out and falling to the floor. At that time, the other girl released a very passionate moan and the agent would know that she came as well. "I hope you're enjoying putting a nice show for these girls, Minerva," Rahs said as he looked around for a table, obviously not quite satisfied yet.

SFA---

Fri May 07, 2010 2:12 am

Minerva could feel Rahs continued to thrust into her body. Suddenly she his member in her body begin to throb, No...no....NO! She moaned as she felt the mercenary's seed fill her completely and could hit flooding out of her body and onto the floor. Often in a distance she heard a student moan passionately. The red headed agent looked around and noticed that all the students nearby had orgasmed in reaction to what was happening to her. Minerva felt ashamed that she only was used to further corrupt the student body her at the prom. Rahs had asked her if she was enjoying the moment. Let me go and I'll show you how much I'm enjoying this. However, it was clear he wasn't going to anything of the sort as he was eyeing a table with snacks for the prom.

Mon May 10, 2010 1:58 am

The beautiful redhead released a series of moans as she felt the alien come inside her, filling her flower completely like he had done in the past when she had tried to capture him as her mission. Unfortunately for Minerva, her mission to save the prom was done for as she served as another girl to please him. "Now now, Minerva, don't try and ruin the fun now," Rahs said to her as he pinched one of her nipples, starting to move away from the wall as he managed to see a table nearby. As they moved, the last parts of Minerva's garments finally fell off completely, leaving her just a nude agent bouncing on the mercenary's cock as they moved. His phallus started to release a weak electric current as well, almost teasing her, just to keep her aroused as she was. Once he reached the table, another tentacle threw part of the food on it to finally place Minerva on the table, practically on display to him and the rest of the girls that were looking at them.

SFA---

Fri May 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Minerva gasped with each step the mercenary take as she bounced on Rahs's member in response. The electrical current flowing into her, weak as it was was working on her keeping her aroused. The red headed agent noticed they were approaching a table with some buffet on it for the prom. One of the mercenaries tentacles cleared just enough space for the agent, and soon she felt her body land on the table. Her hands still bound by the tentacles, she could see that the table provided a clear view to anyone to see her. W-what are you exactly planning.

Sun May 16, 2010 6:19 pm

He could see and hear her reactions as they walked towards the table. It probably took a really long time for the agent until they reached it, as if approaching a dreaded moment. Finally when she was spread on the table, Minerva couldn't help but simply ask Rahs what he was planning to do. Nothing that fancy for him. "Just putting up a show for our audience," said the mercenary as he spread her legs even wider and poised his cock once again at the entrance to her flower. He penetrated her once more firmly almost in unison with the motion of the students' hands seeing the agent being fucked by Rahs. Every thrust he did was causing the table to rock a little, some fruit rolling and falling off as he was filling her passage entirely.

SFA---

Thu May 20, 2010 12:24 am

Minerva moaned loudly as her head pointed up towards the ceiling. She could feel him fill her flower again, while all the while the students watched with pure lust in their eyes. No don't....not in front of ....ahhh...them. However any attempt to gain mercy from the mercenary fell on deaf ears. She could feel every thrust go deep into her, she struggled to muffle her moans. Still they could be heard over the falling fruit as the fell off the table with every thrust by Rahs. The red headed agent struggled to resist once more.

Thu May 20, 2010 5:27 am

Even as the pleasure was quickly set ablaze once more, Minerva still didn't want to be seen by the students nearby. Through barely muffled moans and light squirms from her body, the agent tried to ask Rahs that he shouldn't do it in front of the students. But even if she knew that it was futile trying to gain any mercy from him, she insisted. Of course, he just ignored her pleas, and instead his thrusts became faster and stronger. "You shouldn't mind them Minerva, they aren't doing anything bad. You should just forget about them and give in." His voice was almost cooing, inviting her to drop her resistance as his hands crawled all over her beautiful body, finally each one taking hold of one of her breasts and squeezing them firmly.

SFA---

Fri May 21, 2010 1:07 am

Ahhhh, no...I-I can't. Uhhhhh, I-I won't. Minerva could feel Rahs thrusts and become faster and stronger inside her. Her moans became louder and quicker as the entire table was began to shake with each thrust. The red headed agent could feel the mercenary's hands begin to explore her body as they started moving up from her hips. Soon the massive hands, each found an orb, and began to squeeze them firmly. Minerva let out a loud moan, Ahhhh, I can't give in. Even as the agent worlds left her lips, she realized it getting harder and harder to believe it.

Sun May 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Her words certainly didn't have the conviction that she had when she entered the room not so long ago, and so they were easily muffled by her louder moans that showed how she felt as Rahs increased the pace. The mercenary knew that she was barely holding on to that little will she had left, but it would be more fun for him if he managed to break her, even more fun just imagining once she'd realize she was surrounded by the lustful students. "You can Minerva, just let go. I can assure you it will feel better..." he cooed once more. As if to make his point, his cock started to make the electric current stronger, filling her nerves completely with pleasure unlike the teasing current from before. At the same time, his hands started to play with her nipples, rubbing her tender nubs and tweaking them lightly.
As if anxious to see what would happen, the girls that were watching them stared with widened eyes at the agent and at the mercenary, their hands rubbing their own pussies even faster.

SFA---

Sun May 23, 2010 6:36 pm

No, I must hold out. I must...ahhhhhh Minerva could feel the electrical current flowing through Rahs's member. She moaned as sensation was overwhelming her. She would reached out to grab something to hang on to if her hands weren't bound by the mercenary's tentacles. Meanwhile she could feel his strong hands begin to play with her nipples, she gasped as she felt her erect nipples being tweaked by the mercenary's expert hands. Minerva could feel the pleasure begin to well inside her but she used her ever weakening will to fight it back for now. Not that the students moans in the room were helping the red headed agent at all.

Mon May 24, 2010 2:52 am

The mercenary almost chuckled when Minerva's sentence was cut off by the sensations she felt when the electrical current overwhelmed her flower's nerves. Cut off by her increasing moans and gasps as her nipples were being played with by Rahs' hands. They continued to tweak her nipples, hard and erect as if aching for attention, and then rubbed her own breasts together and squeezed them at the end, repeating his actions to her nipples and the breasts. In that moment, the agent would hear how the students watching them gasped and moaned even harder, and even made excited sounds as if noticing something. One had reached orgasm and cried out as her juices gushed forth and met the floor, but she didn't stop there and tried to reach another one after her quivering body calmed down. What they had seen is that one of the mercenary's tentacles went for MInerva's butt and there it prodded against her anus, trying to open it to plunge inside.

SFA---

Mon May 24, 2010 3:17 pm

Minerva could feel Rahs hands continued to work her orbs as they were pressed against each other before being massaged over and over again. As that was happening, she could her the students watching her and Rahs continue and they pleasured themselves as they watch. The redheaded agent couldn't believe she was being used like this to corrupt the student body, while she was being corrupted herself. It was then she felt something press against her rear, Oh...no...Not there! Not there !!!

Wed May 26, 2010 4:33 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next