View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Taking a run or going to a trap? (Dendrite) 

Post Taking a run or going to a trap? (Dendrite)
Jojo walked towards the gym after school wearing the wretched uniform. She looked around and changed into her shorts and tank. She then locked it away as she easily began to head for the track. She passed many students that were happy gym was over, but jojo didn't mind. She prefered it quiet anyways. She started to sprint down the strait aways and jogged the curves wearing down her stamina slowly.

Wed May 19, 2010 1:21 am

Post Re: Taking a run or going to a trap? (Dendrite)
Dendrite was, daringly, resting beneath a large set of bleachers on the side of the track, away from the main athletic buildings. The space was cool, dark and quite well-kept; perhaps someone had an interest in maintaining a clean and private area...

The alien was dozing, but then its alien senses noticed the telltale trace of a human female. Dendrite slithered to the side of the bleachers and watched, slit-pupil dilating as it focused on the running girl--and what a delightful specimen she was. Muscles in her arms and legs flexed as she pounded along the track, chest rising and falling, generous breasts bouncing in their confines of fabric, and pretty purple hair waving in the breeze...

As the girl ran past the bleachers, Dendrite made its decision. The alien lunged forth from its hiding place and pulled itself along the ground, its bulk almost swimming through the air as it began to overtake the girl. Its tendrils stretched out in eager anticipation for her...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu May 20, 2010 3:23 am

Jojo jumped sideways barrel rolling through the air over the tenticaled beast. Jojo kept her eyes on the beast as tentical were shocked away from her electrical shield on her skin. She stared at you wondering what your language was as she tried just basic asking, "Who are you?"

Thu May 20, 2010 3:38 am

Dendrite skidded to a stop and focused on the girl with its eye. The creature 'stood' there, watching her, its tentacles flexing irregularly. "Mmmm-hmmm-hm-hm." A deep, rumbling sort of sound came from, as far as the girl could tell, right out of the air. And then words. "Call me 'Dendrite'..." A moment's pause, then one of the tendrils lashed out to grab for the girl's left ankle.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Thu May 20, 2010 6:16 am

Before Jojo had time to react the monster had wrapped a tentical around her ankle. She tripped and before you knew it she was upside down. "Ugh..." She stared at the beast's eyes curious.

Thu May 20, 2010 10:35 am

Dendrite hoisted the girl up into the air until her face was level with its single large eye. The pupil dilated as it focused on her, and a chuckle emanated from the alien. "And who are you, little treat?" The tentacle holding the girl began sliding and twining around her leg, reaching steadily 'down' toward her shorts.

--Jason Carter

Fri May 21, 2010 4:43 am

Zoe folded her arms as she stared back, "I am Jojo, the student who'll give you the most annoyance possible." With that said her body sent waves of electricity at the single tentacle.

Fri May 21, 2010 10:57 am

Dendrite's body jerked and it snarled something--like a gurgle mixed with whale song. Its tentacle released Jojo, but another lashed out to catch her before she hit the ground; it whipped around her shoulders and pulled her tightly against the alien. Jojo ended up being 'hugged' to the alien, held upside down with her head about a foot above the ground.

Dendrite growled, then it appeared to calm slightly. "Humans don't have electrocytes," it said. "Most humans don't. Hmmm! You're a rare find." The creature laughed darkly. "Oh, now I want to study you..."

--Jason Carter

Fri May 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Jojo laughed as she sent more electrical charges jumping out of the grip. "Study me? Like i'll allow an alien to study me."

Mon May 24, 2010 10:56 am

Dendrite growled and its tentacles squirmed as the girl slipped free. "Oh, I've dealt with creatures like you in the oceans of--" The alien trailed off into growling, then it stood upright and gazed at Jojo. "You're not the only being that can induce electric currents. That's not going to stop me." Suddenly a tentacle lashed out to wrap around Jojo's waist.

--Jason Carter

Mon May 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Jojo squirmed under the preasure of the alien's grip as she knew her power of elecrical currents switched to self auto which wasn't helpful at all. She even went as far as to scream for help.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Dendrite laughed and wrapped a tendril around the girl's face like a gag, pushing into her mouth. "Shhhh," the creature murmured. "Well...no one seems to be around, in any case. The monster pulled her close, in an embrace almost like a hug, and another tentacle yanked up her shirt to expose her breasts. "Mmm, look at that!"

--Jason Carter

Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:34 pm

Jojo could no longer scream as the gag like tentical stopped her. She felt her shirt shift upward and exposed herself more than she wanted as she squirmed even more.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Dendrite held the girl close, a couple of tendrils catching her wrists, holding them out to the side as she struggled. "Aren't you tasty," the creature murmured, rubbing itself up against her chest, her nipples dragging along its rubbery flesh. "Hmmmm...Looks like nobody's watching. Let's do it right here." The creature chuckled and coiled its tendrils around her bottom, squeezing and groping eagerly.

--Jason Carter

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:02 pm

"NOO!" Jojo let out the muffled reply as she felt her breast rub againt the alien skin as well as the groping of her lower parts. She was gaining in lust but it was not what she hoped to feel as her body thankful gave a wave of charges around her body.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next